Masterpiece Cuisine Catering Reviews

290 Reviews for Masterpiece Cuisine Catering

1 User photo

Masterpiece Cuisine Catering 1

Laura · Getting married on 10/26/2019

We just had our Vegas In-Suite Ceremony and Reception on June 23rd at Caesars Palace. We couldn't be more pleased on the entire turnout. We had so many compliments on our selections and bar service. Scott was amazing and granted all of my requests, even with short notice( thank you so much btw). Our bartender was Chris, and he even helped me set up last minute before our toasts. We went with the Gourmet Express and bar service and it was affordable and well worth every penny. Thank you again Masterpiece for making our Big Day so special!

Sent on 06/28/2012

suzi byrnes · Married on 07/20/2019

Exceptional experience from beginning to end!

Masterpiece Cuisine was exceptional to work with.

Every detail was considered and taken care of from the beginning of the research phase to the clean up.

Chris was my main contact in the planning phase and Mike executed with a team that was truly second-to-none.

Every person operated at a level that was above their job requirement, helping out in every and any way they could, to pull off a truly special backyard wedding that went seamlessly.

I'd hire them again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend them - Thank You Team!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Gott · Married on 07/01/2019

Great Caterers!

I've used Masterpiece twice now, and both times they've delivered great quality for a reasonable price. I really appreciate how willing they are to modify their menus to fit a variety of needs and price points my clients have had. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/27/2019

R Windfeld · Married on 03/20/2019

Excellent service, tailered to our needs, just a masterpiece experience

We used masterpiece cuisine for our wedding dinner in march 2019.
    We are Very satisfied with everything. The service, quick replies on emails. And the possibility to have the food tailered to our needs. The food was amazing and as the name implies, a masterpiece. The woman who set it all up, was kind and helpful and did all of the work. Easy disposables so very practical.

Very happy with the whole experience.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Cordone · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful company, great customer service!

We hired Masterpiece for our in-suite ceremony and cocktail hour at The Cosmopolitan. Chris was great from the very beginning to deal with. Highly responsive and accommodating. Our bartender Veronica was great, everyone loved her. The food was amazing! Would recommend this company to anything looking for a caterer!

Sent on 03/27/2019

LESLIE · Married on 12/23/2018

Masterpiece Cuisine was amazing!!! It’s very hard selecting a caterer for a destination wedding. Masterpiece Cuisine took ALL of the worry out of the process. They responded quickly to emails and were honest about everything! The staff was OUTSTANDING!!! They made my daughter’s wedding reception a HUGE success!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Matthew Berg · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing! Made our Special Day Perfect!!!

Chris was very prompt with emails and communication, and answered all of our questions quickly. He was professional, and made the catering experience for our wedding stress free. The food was spectacular, and pleased all of our quests who made it to our wedding. I can't recommend enough for their outstanding service!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Christopher · Married on 09/20/2018

Masterpiece Cuisine exceeded all of our expectations! From the moment I contacted them requesting a proposal, Chris was on top of it. I received an email back by the end of the day addressing my concerns and tailoring the proposal to our exact needs. Chris stayed in contact, always making sure everything was proceeding as scheduled, and even after the event to get feedback and make sure we were happy (also, Chris is just a really great guy). Just before the event, I received an email letting me know all the details had been confirmed and who I could expect on site the day of the event. Brajnai, the on-site coordinator, worked her magic all through the event. The food was always filled on the trays, and she was close at hand to ensure everything flowed smoothly and we were completely satisfied. The food was excellent (guests were raving about the tiny tacos and shrimp skewers) and the bar service was top notch (Rick the bartender was extremely friendly and efficient, and just an all-around nice guy).
    No matter what you are looking for, Masterpiece Cuisine will make it happen better than you could hope for. Seriously, thank you guys.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kalena · Married on 09/18/2018

Planning an In-Suite Vegas wedding reception from the other side of the world was initially daunting until I made contact with Chris at Masterpiece.
    He answered all of my questions promptly and was patient explaining how things worked/changing menus.
    On the day everything went to plan. Food & bar arrived on time, set up with no fuss. The food was yum with huge portions. Excellent value and so pleased we went with Masterpiece.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Brian Butler · Married on 09/09/2018

The Best Catering

Some of the best food we have ever had. They did a great job with the food tasting, very courteous, and even made us plates without us asking them to while we were attending to our guests. That's service!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Tatyana · event on 06/02/2018

We recently used Masterpiece Cuisine for our twin 5 year old girls' unicorn birthday party. and we couldn't be happier! Masterpiece exceeded our expectations from beginning to end. The food was creative, colorful and delicious, from the gazpacho shooters and mini-tacos for the adults to the rainbow-colored grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids. We appreciated the artful presentation and the friendly and helpful chefs, Lindsey and Cain. We will definitely use your services again for our upcoming events!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • User6660064 · 1+ year ago

I ordered a cake for my niece's 9th birthday. She is obsessed with Harry Potter. When I tell you that not only the kids flipped out over the design and taste, but the adults as well, I am serious. Everything was hand painted and the "9" at the top was a lightning bolt. The cake artist is beyond gifted!!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

If I could rate more than 5 stars, I would! I worked directly with Chris Lee from start to finish and he couldn’t have made the process more straightforward and informative. He was very communicative through the whole process and I never waited more than 24 hours for a response from him-usually I received a response the same day!

The day of itinerary went just as planned and all of my wedding guests raved about their service, food, and professionalism. Chef Iesha was very friendly and while I only worked with her the day of, I am lucky I had the catering staff I did. It was perfect! For the record, I selected Masterpiece Catering specifically for the great reviews and their experience catering in MGM Grand suites. It went off without a hitch and I didn’t hear a thing from the hotel. Also, I was impressed by Masterpieces “low waste” philosophy, and, as they promised, they bagged up their own trash and it was less than one bag of trash which they fully bagged up and set aside for us. It couldn’t have been simpler. They also sealed up all my left overs and labeled everything. The salad dressing was also separately kept to leave the salad itself as fresh as possible. After all was said and done, my favorite aspect was that Chris made sure to load up a plate for both my groom and I, which, even during all the hecticness of the event, really stood out to me as demonstrative of not only their professionalism, but their true care and compassion when providing their services.

Clearly I could go on and on but anyone debating on a caterer, look no further than Chris Lee and his Masterpeice team!! I wouldn’t hestitate to use their services again!! Outstanding!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

BOOK THIS VENDOR! I found MPC on WeddingWire and contacted them due to the amazing reviews I read...it was the BEST choice I made throughout the entire time. I previously lived in Vegas but since relocated to Seattle, so I was planning the entire wedding at a distance. I'm NOT a "planner" of ANY sort, so I was terrified at the thought of planning an entire event by myself. I had no need to worry. Chris Lee with MPC answered ALL of my questions, not only about catering, but in all areas of the planning process. It was like I had my very own TRUSTED "insider." He and I probably emailed back and forth over 30 times and each time he responded back to me within 5 minutes. He did everything he could to point me in the right direction and put me at ease. He is throughough, detailed, and organized.
    This team (Chris, Ryan, Chef Cain and the crew) truly made our wedding spectacular. It was obvious that they cared about making MY wedding special. They wanted to be there. They were present. Chef Cain could have been hired directly from the Food Network, his presentation was fantastic! All of my guests, including the owner of the property, Judy, (who is quite particular) absolutely RAVED on and on about how wonderful they were...and the food, and the service, everything :) They said it was by far the best "wedding food" they've ever had.
    Whether you're a seasoned event/ wedding planner, event coordinator for a company, or a total rookie like me...HIRE Masterpiece Cuisine, they are worth it and more!!!!!!!!!!!
    I apologize I don't have a better photo yet, but the chef pasta bar and beverage bar are in the background...beautiful, clean, trendy set-up/display (I'm SUPER picky - - they looked PERFECT)!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Masterpiece Cuisine Catering 2

Bruce · Married on 04/28/2018

Masterpiece cuisine catered our wedding in April. They couldn't have been easier to work with. Chris Lee was our contact and event captain at the wedding. He was professional and personable, quick to return phone calls or emails and ensure all our questions or concerns were addressed. They showed up early, set up an awesome display and provided excellent dishes. My wife is gluten free and, with help from Chris, we put together a menu containing no gluten but loved by all who attended. I've gotten nothing but positive feedback on the quality of the food.
    I highly recommend this company for any event you are planning.

Sent on 05/13/2018

S · event on 04/27/2018

The entire team(Lorenzo was the lead contact) was great to work with and really made sure we didn't have to worry about anything.

All the feedback was extremely positive from our guests and the event went smoothly without any issues.

They even made some last minute adjustments to help us out with some coordination items. Thank you, Lorenzo and Chris!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Julia · event on 04/19/2018

Used this catering company for a recent corporate party and their service was excellent. Food was all amazing and devoured quickly. Delivery came early to ensure that they had enough time to get there a and set up. Very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Amanda · event on 03/15/2018

I have used Masterpiece Catering for several events ranging from 150 - 800 guests. The service and staff is UNMATCHED in the industry. Every single employee I have encountered has a positive and helpful attitude. They have fast response times and custom menu options. The set-up is always seamless and they leave the place cleaner that when they arrived! The food is always delicious and a center of conversation for the guests. They are a perfect one-stop shop for all of your event catering and rental needs!! I will be using them for all of my future events, corporate and personal!

Sent on 03/19/2018

brandalyn · Married on 02/24/2018

I loved working with Masterpiece Cuisine! The quality of service and food just can’t be beat! Their staff was so delightful and helpful through the entire process.... then comes the food! So amazing!! I can’t wait to use them for our future events!! Thank you to everyone at Masterpiece Cuisine for an incredible experience!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Brandon · Married on 02/01/2018

If your looking for a caterer that will go the extra mile to make sure you are taking care of, Masterpiece Cuisine should be your pick. We used them for our wedding reception at the Bellagio and the food surpassed our every expectation. Every email from start to finish, delivery, set-up, all 5 star professionalism.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Darcie · Married on 11/11/2017

Masterpiece cuisine, Chris, Ryan, and team are seriously the best! Our food was amazing! All of the staff at the wedding was so sweet and everything with them went perfectly. They were even helping guests with the heaters and that was not their job. Thank you guys for the amazing food and service! You rock!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jon · Married on 10/21/2017

Love dealing with the team behind their new cake design department. Kristen and her team completely blow away any kind of competition. Every time I think they have done the best job they could ever do, they blow my mind again with their next design. It's almost a challenge for me to come up with something they CAN'T do...

...needless to say, I'm still working on that.

Insanely talented crew over there and would recommend them any day of the week, and four times a day to any one looking for the absolute best cake on their big day.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Addison · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Masterpeice Cuisine Catering for our wedding, they did all of our catering, and our cake too! Their staff is amazing, they catered to all of our requests, they always responded in a timely manner, and were unbelievably professional. I would recommend them to anyone, and everyone. The food was amazing, we had so many compliments on the food and the cake as well. I can't say thank you guys enough for everything you did, you made our wedding amazing, and unforgettable! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/13/2017

Masterpiece cuisine was by far the highlight of our wedding. All of our guests LOVED the food and were even going back for seconds! We have not stopped hearing about the food from our guests since the wedding. The staff was friendly, helpful, professional, and just overall amazing. My husband and I were able to take home all the left over food, and they packed up all the cake at the end of the night and sent it home with our bridal party. At one point a guest stepped on my dress and ripped it during the reception. One of the girls from Masterpiece helped to pin it back up! Now if that's not going above and beyond, I don't know what is. I would recommend this company to ANYONE for any occasion. And I will absolutely hire Masterpiece for any future events that I have. Love you guys!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kristen is the Head Cake Designer at Masterpiece Cuisine, she is simply amazing in all aspects. Over the years we have ordered about ten different cakes from her, and what she creates always exceeds our expectations. The most recent cake we ordered was a two tier graduation cake, everyone who came to the party loved it! Not only was it such a cool cake from the outside it was delicious! Kristen and the staff at Masterpiece Cuisine were such a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 05/18/2016