Masterpiece Cuisine Catering Reviews

285 Reviews for Masterpiece Cuisine Catering

1 User photo

Masterpiece Cuisine Catering 1

Laura · Getting married on 10/26/2019

We just had our Vegas In-Suite Ceremony and Reception on June 23rd at Caesars Palace. We couldn't be more pleased on the entire turnout. We had so many compliments on our selections and bar service. Scott was amazing and granted all of my requests, even with short notice( thank you so much btw). Our bartender was Chris, and he even helped me set up last minute before our toasts. We went with the Gourmet Express and bar service and it was affordable and well worth every penny. Thank you again Masterpiece for making our Big Day so special!

LESLIE · Married on 12/23/2018

Masterpiece Cuisine was amazing!!! It’s very hard selecting a caterer for a destination wedding. Masterpiece Cuisine took ALL of the worry out of the process. They responded quickly to emails and were honest about everything! The staff was OUTSTANDING!!! They made my daughter’s wedding reception a HUGE success!!!

Matthew Berg · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing! Made our Special Day Perfect!!!

Chris was very prompt with emails and communication, and answered all of our questions quickly. He was professional, and made the catering experience for our wedding stress free. The food was spectacular, and pleased all of our quests who made it to our wedding. I can't recommend enough for their outstanding service!

Christopher · Married on 09/20/2018

Masterpiece Cuisine exceeded all of our expectations! From the moment I contacted them requesting a proposal, Chris was on top of it. I received an email back by the end of the day addressing my concerns and tailoring the proposal to our exact needs. Chris stayed in contact, always making sure everything was proceeding as scheduled, and even after the event to get feedback and make sure we were happy (also, Chris is just a really great guy). Just before the event, I received an email letting me know all the details had been confirmed and who I could expect on site the day of the event. Brajnai, the on-site coordinator, worked her magic all through the event. The food was always filled on the trays, and she was close at hand to ensure everything flowed smoothly and we were completely satisfied. The food was excellent (guests were raving about the tiny tacos and shrimp skewers) and the bar service was top notch (Rick the bartender was extremely friendly and efficient, and just an all-around nice guy).
    No matter what you are looking for, Masterpiece Cuisine will make it happen better than you could hope for. Seriously, thank you guys.

Kalena · Married on 09/18/2018

Planning an In-Suite Vegas wedding reception from the other side of the world was initially daunting until I made contact with Chris at Masterpiece.
    He answered all of my questions promptly and was patient explaining how things worked/changing menus.
    On the day everything went to plan. Food & bar arrived on time, set up with no fuss. The food was yum with huge portions. Excellent value and so pleased we went with Masterpiece.

Brian Butler · Married on 09/09/2018

The Best Catering

Some of the best food we have ever had. They did a great job with the food tasting, very courteous, and even made us plates without us asking them to while we were attending to our guests. That's service!

• User6660064 · Recently married

I ordered a cake for my niece's 9th birthday. She is obsessed with Harry Potter. When I tell you that not only the kids flipped out over the design and taste, but the adults as well, I am serious. Everything was hand painted and the "9" at the top was a lightning bolt. The cake artist is beyond gifted!!!

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

If I could rate more than 5 stars, I would! I worked directly with Chris Lee from start to finish and he couldn’t have made the process more straightforward and informative. He was very communicative through the whole process and I never waited more than 24 hours for a response from him-usually I received a response the same day!

The day of itinerary went just as planned and all of my wedding guests raved about their service, food, and professionalism. Chef Iesha was very friendly and while I only worked with her the day of, I am lucky I had the catering staff I did. It was perfect! For the record, I selected Masterpiece Catering specifically for the great reviews and their experience catering in MGM Grand suites. It went off without a hitch and I didn’t hear a thing from the hotel. Also, I was impressed by Masterpieces “low waste” philosophy, and, as they promised, they bagged up their own trash and it was less than one bag of trash which they fully bagged up and set aside for us. It couldn’t have been simpler. They also sealed up all my left overs and labeled everything. The salad dressing was also separately kept to leave the salad itself as fresh as possible. After all was said and done, my favorite aspect was that Chris made sure to load up a plate for both my groom and I, which, even during all the hecticness of the event, really stood out to me as demonstrative of not only their professionalism, but their true care and compassion when providing their services.

Clearly I could go on and on but anyone debating on a caterer, look no further than Chris Lee and his Masterpeice team!! I wouldn’t hestitate to use their services again!! Outstanding!!

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

BOOK THIS VENDOR! I found MPC on WeddingWire and contacted them due to the amazing reviews I read...it was the BEST choice I made throughout the entire time. I previously lived in Vegas but since relocated to Seattle, so I was planning the entire wedding at a distance. I'm NOT a "planner" of ANY sort, so I was terrified at the thought of planning an entire event by myself. I had no need to worry. Chris Lee with MPC answered ALL of my questions, not only about catering, but in all areas of the planning process. It was like I had my very own TRUSTED "insider." He and I probably emailed back and forth over 30 times and each time he responded back to me within 5 minutes. He did everything he could to point me in the right direction and put me at ease. He is throughough, detailed, and organized.
    This team (Chris, Ryan, Chef Cain and the crew) truly made our wedding spectacular. It was obvious that they cared about making MY wedding special. They wanted to be there. They were present. Chef Cain could have been hired directly from the Food Network, his presentation was fantastic! All of my guests, including the owner of the property, Judy, (who is quite particular) absolutely RAVED on and on about how wonderful they were...and the food, and the service, everything :) They said it was by far the best "wedding food" they've ever had.
    Whether you're a seasoned event/ wedding planner, event coordinator for a company, or a total rookie like me...HIRE Masterpiece Cuisine, they are worth it and more!!!!!!!!!!!
    I apologize I don't have a better photo yet, but the chef pasta bar and beverage bar are in the background...beautiful, clean, trendy set-up/display (I'm SUPER picky - - they looked PERFECT)!

Masterpiece Cuisine Catering 2

Bruce · Married on 04/28/2018

Masterpiece cuisine catered our wedding in April. They couldn't have been easier to work with. Chris Lee was our contact and event captain at the wedding. He was professional and personable, quick to return phone calls or emails and ensure all our questions or concerns were addressed. They showed up early, set up an awesome display and provided excellent dishes. My wife is gluten free and, with help from Chris, we put together a menu containing no gluten but loved by all who attended. I've gotten nothing but positive feedback on the quality of the food.
    I highly recommend this company for any event you are planning.

brandalyn · Married on 02/24/2018

I loved working with Masterpiece Cuisine! The quality of service and food just can’t be beat! Their staff was so delightful and helpful through the entire process.... then comes the food! So amazing!! I can’t wait to use them for our future events!! Thank you to everyone at Masterpiece Cuisine for an incredible experience!

Brandon · Married on 02/01/2018

If your looking for a caterer that will go the extra mile to make sure you are taking care of, Masterpiece Cuisine should be your pick. We used them for our wedding reception at the Bellagio and the food surpassed our every expectation. Every email from start to finish, delivery, set-up, all 5 star professionalism.

Darcie · Married on 11/11/2017

Masterpiece cuisine, Chris, Ryan, and team are seriously the best! Our food was amazing! All of the staff at the wedding was so sweet and everything with them went perfectly. They were even helping guests with the heaters and that was not their job. Thank you guys for the amazing food and service! You rock!

Jon · Married on 10/21/2017

Love dealing with the team behind their new cake design department. Kristen and her team completely blow away any kind of competition. Every time I think they have done the best job they could ever do, they blow my mind again with their next design. It's almost a challenge for me to come up with something they CAN'T do...

...needless to say, I'm still working on that.

Insanely talented crew over there and would recommend them any day of the week, and four times a day to any one looking for the absolute best cake on their big day.

Addison · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Masterpeice Cuisine Catering for our wedding, they did all of our catering, and our cake too! Their staff is amazing, they catered to all of our requests, they always responded in a timely manner, and were unbelievably professional. I would recommend them to anyone, and everyone. The food was amazing, we had so many compliments on the food and the cake as well. I can't say thank you guys enough for everything you did, you made our wedding amazing, and unforgettable! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Katherine · Married on 10/13/2017

Masterpiece cuisine was by far the highlight of our wedding. All of our guests LOVED the food and were even going back for seconds! We have not stopped hearing about the food from our guests since the wedding. The staff was friendly, helpful, professional, and just overall amazing. My husband and I were able to take home all the left over food, and they packed up all the cake at the end of the night and sent it home with our bridal party. At one point a guest stepped on my dress and ripped it during the reception. One of the girls from Masterpiece helped to pin it back up! Now if that's not going above and beyond, I don't know what is. I would recommend this company to ANYONE for any occasion. And I will absolutely hire Masterpiece for any future events that I have. Love you guys!!!

• User6731356 · 1+ year ago

Kristen is the Head Cake Designer at Masterpiece Cuisine, she is simply amazing in all aspects. Over the years we have ordered about ten different cakes from her, and what she creates always exceeds our expectations. The most recent cake we ordered was a two tier graduation cake, everyone who came to the party loved it! Not only was it such a cool cake from the outside it was delicious! Kristen and the staff at Masterpiece Cuisine were such a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!

Renae · Married on 04/02/2017

Booking a party from out of the area is always tough. But Masterpiece Cuisine was so wonderful and removed all stress from me!!!! They got back to me immediately and their menu was so fun to use and put together. The food was outstanding!
    I highly recommend using them.

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2017

We hired Masterpiece Catering for our reception at The Mob Museum. It was a buffet style set-up and the presentation was more wonderful than I imagined it would be.
    The food was exquisite and of the highest quality. As a NYC resident, I dine out frequently and previously managed a Daniel Boulud restaurant so I food is very important to me. I highly recommend using Masterpiece.
    Chris was accommodating in every way and made sure that there was a special plate for a vegan friend of mine. The staff was very attentive and discreet so that we barely noticed them clearing plates and setting up dessert.
    We had the Caprese Salad, pan-seared vegetables, lemon chicken, steak with horseradish sauce, jambalaya and the Tilapia with mango salsa. The stand-out dish was the jambalaya and that the chicken as it was cooked to perfection. For dessert, we had the cake pops, which the guests loved in many different flavors.
    Overall, we were extremely happy with everything and wouldn't have changed a thing. Thank you for making our special day so memorable food-wise!!! Melissa & Darren

Kenneth · Married on 12/01/2016

This vendor was absolutely AWESOME.!!!!! A coworker's husband deservedly earned a military promotion; so she and her family had to suddenly relocate. My unit (Labor & Delivery) had to throw together a going away party at the last minute.
    I was in charge of securing a cake. I perused the internet and found this gem of a catering business whom worked with me on cost, selection of a of cake - out of several scrumptious options - and delivery.
    It was a great experience from start to finish. Special kudos to Stacie Pinnock and the cake designer. My coworkers and several of the physicians are still talking about the cake (a 4-tier, 10" round, Chocolate-Chambord)
    that tasted delicious. Give this vendor a try. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jaimie · Married on 11/15/2016

You'll be working with a great team who will produce an amazing meal for your event.

Devone · Married on 11/06/2016

I used this company for a very small wedding reception. It was 9 people in our hotel suite. They are very responsive and easy to work with. The food was great! The in-suite set up was way more than we expected. Everything was laid out perfectly and there was more than enough food to go around. Thank you guys so much!

• Mitzie

Mitzie · Married on 10/22/2016

I ordered a dessert table for our 150 person wedding and barely got my hands on the desserts. However the macaron and cookies that I was able to steal were DELICIOUS. I had multiple family members after the wedding ask me about the bakery that made the desserts!! They also made a WONDERFUL MASCARPONE CAKE. It was *SO GOOD*. My fiance and I are making it a point to go back there and grab some more cake for our anniversary. It was decorated very cute and simple, which is exactly what I asked for. My sister-in-law made the cake toppers and they were able to accommodate them beautifully! Stacie and Kristen were always very ready to answer my questions and cared a lot about making sure that I was satisfied. They are very easy to correspond with and go above and beyond to make sure that things go well. Honestly, just try Kristen’s desserts yourself and you’ll be immediately convinced. I know that I was the moment I tried her cake! I highly recommend them to foodies everywhere and anyone looking for fantastic desserts that guests will talk about months later!!

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

Let me just say that Masterpiece Cuisine was an amazing company to work with. My fiancé and I had originally ordered our wedding cake from a different company and when they closed Masterpiece Cuisine took over the account. You can imagine my fears going into this endeavor because we had already booked with the other company. But let me tell you they did not disappoint! From the moment they took the account, they were in constant contact with me and my wedding planners. They made sure we were always in the loop. Further on in our wedding process, we decided to go with their catering services as well. They food was delicious, the service was impeccable and the people couldn't have been nicer. There were multiple people from the company that came up to my husband and I during dinner to congratulate us. They had a genuine smile on their face and we could tell that they really cared about us and our big day. I would 100% recommend them! They are amazing!

• Sharon

Sharon · Married on 07/30/2016

We got married at the MGM Grand in July and had a reception in our suite. Masterpiece Cuisine were wonderful to work with, they have a great menu and we were able to mix and match from different buffets. They had no issues with that at all. They were really responsive to all our concerns, especially how they were to get the food to our suite, but apparently it's something they do all the time and it was no problem at all. The only downside was that their driver got caught in a freak thunderstorm on the way to the hotel and he was a little late setting up - it didn't matter though as all our guests said the quality of the food made up for the delay. (Obviously it could not have been helped - who would think there would be a flood in Vegas - in July??) The food was delicious and I would highly recommend this company. [I just wish I had been able to eat more of it - I spent too much time flitting around my guests!]