Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth Reviews

Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth 1
Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth 2
Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth 3

Madison · Married on 09/14/2019

Made our reception such a party!

We had an amazing experience! We used both their DJ service and their photo booth. Everything went perfectly! Kevin was our DJ and he was fantastic! People were dancing until the minute we were heading out the doors at the end of the night!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/13/2018

Photo Booth: Classic and Digital

We went all out and rented both a Classic photo booth and the New Digital Photo booth for our wedding. They where a HUGE hit. Everyone loved both styles. For a younger crowd I definitely recommend the Digital photo booth, it is super simple. All you had to do was type in your phone or email and boom you got the photos automatically onto your phone! Which makes it a lot easier to post to social media! Kevin made it super easy to communicate back and forth, he was very responsive to any of our questions! We received all the pictures from both photo booths, they turned out perfect. The attendant for the photo booths was AWESOME! He made everyone feel comfortable and if there were any questions or problems he took care of it right away! I would recommend the photo booths or any services they have!!

Thank you very much!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Megan,

Thanks for the kind words. We throughly enjoyed working with you and your guests! We’re so glad that both booths were a hit.

Justin · Married on 09/15/2018

Photo booth was a huge hit. Attendant was punctual, professional, and friendly. Equipment was nice. Overall great experience. We also had a 50% discount from attending a bridal show at the Tax Slayer Center. At every wedding I've ever been to which had a photo booth, including my own, the photo booth was a hit. QC Photo Booth is a great option - check them out already!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

We used master entertainment for their photo booth services and I would recommend them over and over again! Kevin, the owner, was super responsive and helpful when coordinating times to set up, even when I gave him the wrong day he remained understanding and has great customer service. The attendant at the booth worked well with all of our guests too. One of my favorite things is you get digital copies of each of the photos for your own keeping.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Michael · Married on 07/21/2018

We found the photo booth to be extremely popular and a hot spot of our daughter's wedding. Professional and flexible.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Amber · Married on 07/14/2018

Kevin and his staff are truly amazing. When I first met Kevin, I was in the process of interviewing other photo booth professionals to find the best one. Once I met him, I knew my search was over. Kevin is very down to earth and respectful to my wants and needs as a bride. After the first meeting with Kevin I booked him for my DJ and photo booth, as well as a selfie station! If you are wanting a photo booth and don't have the room for a traditional booth, or just looking for something different, the selfie station is the way to go. The selfie station is small and compact, sleek and very affordable. You and your guests take photos like a normal photo booth, but instead of getting the photo strip you get a text or email version of your photos. It's genus! If your looking for a dj or photo booth, Kevin is your guy! He's amazing and will help you and your guests have a fantastic time!
    Amber

Sent on 07/18/2018

Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Amber! We enjoyed working with you and Mitch and all your guests!

stacy · Married on 07/07/2018

I booked a photo booth and was able to customize which booth I wanted, what I wanted my photo strip to look like and how I wanted them to be printed or saved to a USB. They provided great insight help!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sheila · Married on 06/23/2018

Kevin Walker, at Master Entertainment and Quad City Photo Booth, was a pleasure to work with when planning my daughter’s wedding. The photo booth was a huge success and enjoyed by all at the wedding reception! Thanks Kevin!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Dancing the Night Away

I highly recommend Master Entertainment for your event needs! We had them DJ our wedding and they were easy to work with and the music selections were highly complimented by my guests. They take your taste into account and do very professional work (which is important to me!). Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

Master Entertainment was such a great company to work with. We used their DJ, photo booth and selfie station services and were extremely happy with all of them! Kevin was great to work with when planning the event and the DJ and photo booth attendant were both very helpful and easy to work with. They played great music and dealt great with our crazy wedding. I highly recommend Master Entertainment for all of your wedding needs! Thank you so much for making my wedding the day the best day ever!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth's reply:

Amanda, thank you for the kind words! We loved working with you and all of your family and friends.

A · Married on 03/10/2018

Kevin with Master Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding reception. We wanted someone who would take charge and know exactly what they were doing and that is just what we got. He was attentive, organized, and professional throughout the whole process and we are happy we chose him!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/17/2018

Great partner to work with for our wedding. Very responsive and accomidating to our needs. Will certainly consider for any future events we plan and highly recommend for weddings! We also had ME do our photobooth as well, everyone had a great time!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Emily · Married on 12/31/2017

Kevin did a fabulous job at our wedding reception!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Betsy · Married on 12/29/2017

Kevin did a fantastic job! My daughter was skeptical about how important a good DJ would be. Kevin proved his worth all night! He helped make the reception worry free and very fun!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

Kevin did an amazing job at our wedding and came through for us at the last minute when the first DJ I booked backed out!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Alison · Married on 09/30/2017

Our DJ was Kevin who was great to work with the entire time. He always had a quick response to our emails (we were still finalizing songs the week of the wedding) thoughout the planning process. He was very professional during our reception. I wanted to hire a DJ that would play the music we enjoyed and was there to help do introductions, keep the night on schedule, etc. My vision for our wedding was to not have a DJ that spoke too excessively or loudly with the microphone. Kevin did a great job with my vision and helped facillitate the evening helping us and our families be in the spotlight and "not steal the show". His equipment was all working (lights and sound) and the evening went very smoothly. We also had Owen be our videographer. Owen was extremely professional, arrived on time, and on my request- "blended in the background" to capture the important moments (exactly my vision- I wanted a videographer that did not attract attention away from the ceremony or reception). We appreciated all of their hard work and flexibility and listening to our vision as the bride and groom.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Kristine · Married on 03/25/2017

I hired Master Entertainment for my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier! Everything from the music to the up lighting was perfect!! During the planning process, they sat down with me and went over every detail to make sure everything was how I wanted it. They put together a slideshow that played throughout the night, which was a very nice touch and the up lighting really transformed the room into a magical place! They truly turned my wedding into an event nobody will be able to forget! I will definitely be hiring them for any future events I have!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth 4
    Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth 5
    Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth 6

Brittany · Married on 10/29/2016

We used Quad City photo booth for our wedding which was our guests' favorite part. I was worried that getting a photo booth would take people away from the dance floor, but I was wrong. It was a great addition to our wedding reception and the pictures are fantastic. We also purchased the book for guests to leave a copy of their picture with a message which is a great extra touch. I upgraded the background to a sequin gold background, which matched our room perfect. The photo booth was a lot of fun and the scrapbook is great extra detail.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

I really appreciated how our DJ came out to our reception location beforehand to make sure he was prepared for our wedding day. It showed that he really wanted to do his best and that he cared about making our day perfect for us!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jeanette · Married on 06/25/2016

I would definitely recommend Master Entertainment for any function! They did a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony and reception. Johnathan was fantastic and made us feel at ease through the whole planning process. We knew that everything would be taken care of and it was. He went above and beyond. Didn't want the night to end...we were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the review. It was an honor to work with you and Brent. Congratulations!
    ~DJ JoCo
  • User6782283 · event on 05/27/2016

Guests of all ages had a fabulous time - great addition to the party !

Sent on 06/02/2016

They were offering a special and the pricing was great and very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Marissa · event on 01/26/2016

Great addition to any event- allows the opportunity for people to relax, have fun, loosen up and be a little goofy. Print turn out great- associate was great at getting the pictures to the people in the group.

Sent on 02/03/2016
  • User6277844 · event on 01/23/2016

Master Entertainment has always been professional, courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful in our planning and conducting our Holiday Party. This is not the first time we have chosen them and will not be the last. We have already requested their services for next year. If you want a Party that people keep talking about for a long long time and one that everybody raves about the great time they had-you can't go wrong with Master Entertainment. I like to change things up from year to year and Master Entertainment offers enough of a variety of services that I can go with the same trusted company but give the feel of a whole new and different type of party. Thank you for offering top of the line service and entertainment!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the Review. I look forward to working with you on next years party! - DJ JoCo

Jason · Married on 10/17/2015

Extremely professional service! While the price may be higher than others, the quality and level of detail provided by having a dedicated resource at our disposal was priceless. Johnathan made the planning process fun and easy, so much so that on the day of our event we were not worried in the slightest about things going smoothly.. which they did beyond our expectations! Johnathan kept everyone on schedule and kept the party going down to the very last dance!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for the review Jason. I was great to work with you and Ashley!