Master DJs, LLC Reviews

130 | Omaha, NE

130 Reviews for Master DJs, LLC

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2017

Master DJs were fabulous! My husband and FIL were very picky in the music and gave Tony a long list of do and do not plays and he stuck to it. It was great to be able to talk with Tony before the event to let him know what we wanted, a low key DJ that kept the party moving. He did a great job gathering my husband and I to move to the next thing but did it on our timetable. He also was very flexible with other requests the family made at the reception, such as announcing a family picture and responding to other song requests. I chose Master DJs because of a great job they did at my sister's wedding and am happy that even though it was a different DJ this time, they did a fabulous job again. I received many complements the next day!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Chaeli · Married on 08/20/2016

Tony did such a great job DJ'ing our wedding reception! He made the planning a breeze and provided us with an extensive song list, catered to our taste in music, and made sure to take note of what we definitely did (and did not!) want! The dance floor was a party all night, which is exactly what we wanted. Most notably, he went above and beyond to make sure not only my husband and I, but also our guests, were well taken care of. Rather than just sitting behind his DJ booth all night, he made rounds to see if anyone needed anything or if there was anything he could do. We highly recommend him to anyone needing an awesome DJ!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jack · Married on 07/23/2016

I highly recommend Master DJs very professional

Sent on 07/26/2016

Meg · Married on 07/22/2016

Our wedding was in the Sioux City, IA area and we could not find a local DJ that we liked and that we trusted to handle our outside ceremony and reception inside. My husband plays in the NFL and we wanted a classy, elegant wedding. I stumbled upon Master DJs website and read the reviews and talked to Tony and decided to give them a shot! Tony and Austin from Master DJs came for our big day and they went above and beyond my expectations. The sound/music at the ceremony was perfect (despite being 100 degrees!) and the reception was very organized and was kept on schedule thanks to their experience with weddings. Tony knew what to do and when and how to keep the dance floor full! I can assure you, the reviews of Master DJs online are everything they seem to be. My day was organized and less stressful thanks to Tony and Austin. Words cannot explain how appreciative we are for all of their hard work!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Scott · Married on 07/19/2016

Absolutely use Master DJ's. Amazing from the start a year out to the final last minute steps to make sure all was going to be great. And it was!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Alex · Married on 06/04/2016

I've worked as a DJ for Master DJs for years, but now I had the chance to use Master DJs for my own wedding! I happily used Joe as our DJ, and I wouldn't consider going with anyone but Master DJs. He was AWESOME! His execution was excellent! The night ran smoothly, at a great pace-- not too fast, and not too slow. He kept guests informed about what was going to happen next, so they could prepare drinks, cameras, whatever. He checked in with me and my wife throughout the night to make sure everything went as well as possible. We received many compliments from guests about how fun the music and dancing was throughout the night. Joe kept the focus on my wife and me, and he made sure we were the center of attention for the evening. I recommend Joe and Master DJs without hesitation.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Jarod · Married on 06/03/2016

Master DJ's was incredibly easy to work with and top notch professionals. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2016

DJ Joe was awesome! He took the time to get to know us and what we wanted from our day. He was incredibly efficient and kept the night going flawlessly. He had everyone on the dance floor all night which is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Becca · Married on 05/21/2016

Tony listened to everything we wanted and made sure it happened. He was extremely accommodating and would often check in with the bride and groom throughout the night. Tony kept the party going and there was never a dull moment.

Sent on 06/04/2016

We had an amazing experience with Alex from Master DJ's! He was open to all of our song picks and helped us plan the night to be exactly what we hoped!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Kristi · Married on 05/07/2016

Joe was amazing! He was referred to us by a friend and we did not get let down! He was very outgoing and kept the guests involved and interested.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Our DJ, Alex, did an absolutely amazing job! Not only is he an awesome DJ, he's an awesome person as well. He was very helpful and friendly which made it very easy to work with him. He made our reception flow very smoothly and even though I was running a little behind on time he reassured me that everything would be ok and it was! He was able to get everything going exactly how we had planned. The dance floor was packed with people all night. The entire evening was perfect and he made my husband and I extremely happy. I would highly recommend Master DJs to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/07/2016

Everything Master DJ's did was above and beyond amazing! We had a very diverse group and Mike kept everyone on the dance floor! There was never at dead moment in the night. Mike was wonderful and he kept everything PERFECT!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Nick · Married on 04/16/2016

The guys at Master DJs made this process about as easy as it could have been, and had the whole place dancing all night. From two year olds, to grandparents - the dance floor was never empty. Alex was our DJ, and made sure the night went smoothly, made sure he was not the center of attention, and was extremely kind to everyone involved. If you are up in the air about a DJ, take this review to heart. You won't be disappointed in Master DJs !

Sent on 04/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/16/2016

We chose Master DJs for our wedding because we had heard such great things about them, and we are so glad that we did! Joe as our DJ for the night and he did an amazing job! He was so helpful with making sure our reception ran smoothly and that everyone was up having a fantastic time. I would strongly recommend using this company,and specifically Joe, if you ever need a DJ.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Kimberlee · Married on 01/09/2016

Joe, with Master Djs, did an amazing job at keeping the night rolling and kept people out on the dance floor all night! We were very pleased with his performance! We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/31/2015

DJ Keros was phenomenal!!! Our guest loved his music selections and he kept them busy on the dance floor. Very accommodating to our needs and always made sure we didn't need anything from him throughout the event. Would definitely recommend him to any of our family & friends.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Breanna · Married on 10/10/2015

Master DJs did an amazing job and specifically Joe. He facilitated pretty much everything on the wedding day and made sure everything ran perfectly! He was very personal and made sure we stayed on time but allowed us to be able to do everything we needed and wanted that day. They were also great in communicating in pre-wedding planning and were very helpful with any questions we had. Would recommend for any part, event, wedding etc.

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

Although this DJ company was a little higher priced than some others, they were amazing! I truly think a DJ can make or break an event and Alex was great to work with! He did our ceremony and reception and we were very pleased. He listened to the types of music we liked and he kept me on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you, Alex, for making our night wonderful!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Our DJ Alex was awesome! He played a variety of music like we wanted and got alot of people up off their seats to dance.

Sent on 09/01/2015

We had such a great experience with Master DJs! Tony was great at the reception and kept things moving smoothly. The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Jill · Married on 08/01/2015

Tony did such an outstanding job making our wedding day special. He played great music with great transitioning and he kept people dancing all night. Tony kept us on schedule and was very personable and fun to work with. He made sure throughout the night to capture exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding. Would highly recommend!!!

Jill & Danner Toler

Sent on 08/03/2015

Megan · Married on 07/25/2015

We absolutely loved working with them! Joe was our DJ and he was awesome! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • Z

Zane · Married on 07/25/2015

Master DJs was excellent to work with! Alex was our DJ and he was great, did everything we asked and his music selection was spot on. The dance floor was packed all night! I would highly recommend Master DJs!

Sent on 08/08/2015
  • W

wendy · Married on 07/11/2015

Tony was great to work with for our wedding and was great in keeping the reception going and coordinating with other vendors at the reception.

Sent on 07/15/2015