35 Reviews for Master Chef Catering

House Wine (1)
House Liquor (1)
Chairs (1)
35 Master Chef Catering Reviews

MasterChef was truly amazing! I had to change my date due to a venue change and he was so accomodating. Michael is a great communicator! I requested a lot of custom pieces on my menu and he always had ideas and answers. The food is something that I think is really important at your wedding and everyone commented how delicious the food was!! My husband loved the salmon and my dress was so tight I couldn't really eat everything, LOL, but I ate the rest at home and it was sooooo good. Everything was reasonably priced and I didn't have to worry about a thing as far as service and everyone's satisfaction. The staff was also very attentive and courteous. Couldn't have asked for a better caterer! THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Lorena, 3/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Italian, Mexican, Southwestern, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s)

We are still a few months away from our wedding and I will be excited to review Master Chef Catering again at that point. In the meantime, our initial meeting was great. A table was set up for our arrival and, as we are having a plated dinner, the food was served as it will look at our wedding. We had went to several tastings and had returned to one company multiples times. However, once we met with the owner here we booked on the spot and are very excited about our decision.

Profile Picture User6036318, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, Southern, Vegetarian

Master Chef Catering was the vendor for my daughter's wedding. The food was fantastic, and the service was wonderful. The wedding guests raved about the food and the bride and groom were extremely happy. I highly recommend Michael and his team at Master Chef for your catering needs.

LindaC

Profile Picture User7043096, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

All of my guests loved the food and service! He was very familiar with our venue (The Majestic Metro), so everything went so smoothly. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User6015148, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Michael and his team at Master Chef Catering for the food that people STILL rave about to this day. All of his hard work made our day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Sean, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Michael, the owner, was very easy to work with. He was very quick to respond to emails, and was very helpful in answering any and all questions I had... and I had a lot haha. They provided catering, waitstaff, flatware, water glasses, plates, napkins, coffee station, and cake cutting services for us and we have absolutely no complaints! The food was delicious, and the service on the day of the wedding was great. The staff was all super friendly and helpful, and most importantly, they were super friendly to all of the guests. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality catering company at a really reasonable price.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Michael and his staff were amazing! The food was to die for! Chef Michael made a custom menu for our wedding. We had a vision to give our guests a dining experience with different stations and they executed it flawlessly and our guests LOVED it. The wait staff was so helpful, they made our (bride & groom) plates and also made us a plate to go. Our glasses were never empty, our guests had nothing but amazing things to say about the food. Chef Michael and his staff were fun, friendly, and very attentive. Thank y'all very much!

Profile Picture Athena, 10/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

One word. YUM! Thank you Mike for such a wonderful event. Your participation was flawless and I can't imagine having a better meal for my guests. I'll surely be spreading the word of the amazing experience we had with Master Chef. Oh, and a big shout out to Ricki. We loved your big smile and gracious nature.

Profile Picture Angela, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for your service on Friday at my wedding! The food was awesome and you and your staff were fabulous!! Definitely would recommend you to anyone.. Just sad I was busy taking pictures and didn't get more of the yummy meatballs!

Profile Picture marissa, 10/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have nothing but great things to say about Michael and his staff. The food tasted just like it did during the tasting and plus I received so many compliments from our guests regarding how wonderful the food tasted and how professional you guys were. I will say that you were a life saver also Michael. My now husband asked him if they had ice to that we could use to begin cooling the beer and wine being that our bartenders were late. He saw that he was trying to fill a container with the ice and beer and he stopped him and said that he would take care of it because he had his wedding to attend to. Thank you so much for offering to help him without us even asking. Also, since our bartenders didn't offer the service of handing out the champagne glasses around, our guests were going to have to go up to the bar and get their own glasses for the toasts. We offered to give him a case of wine if they would serve them to our guests and he declined the wine and said "We are here to serve you" and they served the glasses around without hesitation. I am most thankful to you and your staff for making our wedding go smoothly. Thank you!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Michael Carey of Master Chef is a man of his word. He made our son's wedding dinner the highlight of the reception. His ability to listen and meet our request was amazing. He delivered an excellent meal at an excellent price per guest - rarely do you get both!!
He was honest, professional, available, timely, friendly, hard-working, helpful,... and the list goes on. The quality, quantity and taste of the food was awesome.
If you are interviewing other caterers for your event, I would recommend you meet with Micheal before you make your final selection. However, if you meet with him first, he is where you can stop the interviewing process - he's the best!!

Shelia Johnson

Profile Picture Shelia, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely perfect from initial contact....food was delicious, service was professional, friendly and helpful. Guests raved and asked for their number. Smiles and kudos all around. Greatly enjoyed; highly recommended.

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Michael is awesome and so talented! We knew we wanted Master Chef Catering to cater our wedding as soon as we met Michael and tasted his delicious food! Michael made us feel comfortable in our first meeting with him. He really listened to what we wanted, and we could tell he really cared. My husband is Scottish, and we wanted to incorporate some Scottish food into our wedding menu. Michael researched this and created a fabulous appetizer and dessert for us! We received so many compliments about how good the food was! We would highly recommend Michael and his team! They're wonderful to work with (and reasonably priced too!)! Thank you, Michael!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Michael and his staff were awesome! I couldn't have been happier with their food, presentation, and service. I am a planner and have tasted a lot of industry food and this was the first time that the food at the event tasted just as good as the food that we tried at the tasting. I couldn't be more pleased!! Thanks to Michael and his entire team!!!!

Profile Picture User3685738, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Michael is the bomb.com! From keeping me sane throughout the planning process to going the extra mile on wedding day, he was fantastic! He even provided rosemary and helped fold napkins because at the last minute I decided I liked some idea on pinterest! Talk about dedication :)

Profile Picture User3459345, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Micheal and his team are as professional and courteous as can be! They worked with us in short notice but by no means fell short anywhere! The food was amazing, the service was too notch and I never once had a doubt we were in good hands. They were even extremely reasonable on pricing and working with you on any budget. A++++++++

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Master Chef went above and beyond in every way! The food, presentation, servers, and responsiveness were all amazing!! They saved the day and made our wedding celebration come together smoothly and elegantly. I would definitely recommend them to everyone and I cannot say enough good things about Chef Michael Carey. He is fantastic, kind, and takes extreme pride in his delicious food as well as how he treats his clients. Everything was beautifully displayed and the staff were so courteous and kind. It was perfect!

Profile Picture User2949752, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were very lucky to find one of the best caterers in the business. Michael Carey made our experience personable from the very first phone conversation. Pleasing a party of 14 ladies can get to be a handful, although we were all enlightened by the food and the experience. He made our Christmas party a dinner to remember.

Profile Picture Jem, 12/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Michael with Master Chef Catering did an amazing job at my wedding! I got a lot of compliments about how yummy the food was and the professionalism of his staff!! If you want a worry free catering experience he is the man for the job!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Best experience! Michael was very professional. I appreciated that he was willing to work with me on a special menu and meet all of my requests. He also brought my husband and I appetizers after the wedding since we werent part of the cockatail hour-we were taking pics, but this way we didnt miss out on the food! Very reasonable on prices compared to other caterers.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/9/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

I’m soooooo happy Michael was recommended to us! He was so helpful, flexible, affordable and most importantly a great chef! Prior to meeting him I had a really hard time finding a great caterer. Many caterers were very costly, had below average tasting food, horrible presentation and the list goes on. Master Chef Caterings food was amazing! It tasted great and we had a good size portion as well. Not to mention we received so many positive reviews from our guest! I definitely give Master Chef Catering a green light!

Profile Picture Bride to , 11/4/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't give Master Chef catering any less than 5's across the board. Master Chef Catering, catered our wedding with punctuality, excellent service, elegant food display and set up, absolutely delicious food (Peruvian Ceviche one of our favorites!!), professional servers that go above and beyond and Michael showing the best authentic concern to meet everyone one of our needs and requests at our wedding.All ended with a spotless cleanup and asking of any other wishes before leaving. We had compliment after compliment from our guests on the food and service. What more could a bride and groom ask for?? Michael and Master Chef Catering is top notch and we thank you Michael for making the culinary experience at our wedding so perfect!!!! L&B

Profile Picture Mike, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Michael with masterchef catering was awesome. His professionalism and kindness is above and beyond. He met with us at the actual venue before hand, let us sample dishes, was willing to work with our budget and made sure all our needs were met. The food was delicious and set up flowed well. We were all impressed and will definelty be recommending thier services for all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Flor, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have nothing but great things to say about Master Chef Catering. They are the best. AWESOME FOOD!! We requested a bbq dinner for our reception. Though not on the menu Micheal Carey made and exception and came up with a menu to meet our needs. BBQ chicken, two kinds of sausage, brisket, cole slaw, potato salad, and a JD bbq sauce that was phenomenal WOW! We were amazed. Everything tasted great! And the caterers were so very friendly! They brought extra tables for us so we could set up the appetizers, helped us out with balloons. They really went above and beyond what we expected. We will definitely recommend Master Chef Catering to all our friends.

Profile Picture User1532477, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews