Massetone Entertainment Reviews

25 | Bettendorf, IA

25 Reviews for Massetone Entertainment

25 Massetone Entertainment Reviews

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with Aaron and Phil for our wedding was awesome! From our first meeting where Aaron treated us to a Starbucks drink to our last meeting to finalizing details AT THE SAME Starbucks, Aaron took the time to get to know us as a couple as well as help keep things organized (as that was my number one priority as a bride). Phil kept the party alive the whole night and did a wonderful job dismissing tables for dinner! All of our please play songs were played and he even took requests from my picky groom all night long! :) He also continued to check in with the groom to ensure we were happy!!! Phil also did our ceremony music and guests complimented how smooth the transitions were with everything! Can't speak highly enough about this company and the work that they do!!!!

• Maggy

Maggy · Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding DJ

For our wedding we had on outdoor wedding ceremony, directly followed by cocktail hour outside close by with a very large tented reception that night. I've seen many outdoor wedding ceremonies have issues with sound so I was a bit nervous. Aaron and Landon delivered high quality sound for every aspect of our big day. I also supplied a fairly extensive playlist for both cocktail hour/dinner and then the reception and Landon did an excellent job of satisfying my requests but also reading and accommodating the crowd. We were so happy with their service and received many compliments from our wedding guests. Highly, highly recommend Massetone Entertainment!

Sam · Married on 09/29/2018

When Keith & I got engaged we knew immediately we wanted Massetone Entertainment. Aside from the koozies, the very first thing we did was contact Aaron right away to see if our date was available. Of course we had to price compare, but we knew none of the other companies could meet our needs and provide the level of customer service that they could. When wedding weekend finally arrived, they came out to our location to get everything set up including the perfect amount of up lighting for our venue & our personalized monogram. Phil absolutely killed it with keeping our party going all night! We've received so many compliments on everything from the music to the monogram to Phil dancing with some of the wedding party :). We are so grateful Phil and Aaron could make our day complete, we couldn't have done without them!

Tanya · Married on 09/29/2018

Very easy to work with and flexible with changing plans

Massetone was the DJ for our September 2018 wedding. Aaron was very flexible in planning with our busy schedules. Geoff was the DJ for our reception and was perfect at playing a variety of music to keep the party going all night! Would definitely recommended to a bride looking for a stress free DJ.

Keagan · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent job! Aaron does a phenomenal job. I highly recommend these guys for any occasion.

• sammcp

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Massetone was one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning. From the beginning, Aaron was friendly and easy to work with, leaving us confident that our DJ would fit the style we were looking for. He was organized and informational, so we knew exactly what to expect. DJ Jemmerio was our go-to guy on wedding day and he was the perfect fit. The ceremony went off without a hitch and he killed it during the reception – the dance floor was full all night! He played to the crowd, sensed what everyone was in the mood for, and kept the party going with fun activities. We also rented a photo booth, which I would advise everyone else to do as well! My favorite keepsake from the wedding are all those fun photo strips from the night. I would recommend Massetone and DJ Jemmerio to anyone on their wedding day!

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2018

Hiring Massetone Entertainment for our wedding was a great choice! They made the whole process easy and our DJ kept the dance floor busy all night!

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

From the beginning Massetone exceeded my expectations! Would recommend these guys to anyone!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful service! I truly felt so taken care of by the two djs!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Massetone Entertainment did a wonderful job with our wedding! Once we completed the Wedding Planning Form, Massetone Entertainment took care of the rest and we did not have to worry about a single thing! They arrived promptly the day of the wedding to set up and did a wonderful job responding to what songs guests preferred. We went with the Too Legit to Quit package that came with a free photo booth and the guests raved about it! Overall such a great experience.

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Aaron and Dwayne was a complete pleasure. The music for our wedding ceremony was flawless and the reception was so much fun. I would highly recommend Massetone Entertainment to everyone!

Massetone Entertainment 1

Brianne · Married on 05/19/2018

Simply the best! They listen to everything I wanted and needed! I recommend them to anyone that loves to have fun!!

Victoria Rose · Married on 02/24/2018

THIS IS THE DJ YOU WANT. For many reasons, but let me just mention the reasons that really matter to you right now in your search.

1. Aaron Lindle (owner) knows what he's doing and will take your "event" and make it a party that sets the bar for any other party you'll attend for the rest of the year, lets just put that out there.

2. The PRICE, the price is right folks. I am a realtor and in our world everything's negotiable and a price tag is just a suggestion. So believe me when I say I did the digging and negotiating with many Dj's (probably what your doing now) to find a DJ worth my dollars and I'm here to tell you if want what you are paying for then book him because he will give you so much more than what you paid for.

3. They are PROFESSIONAL. Don't think your going to pay less and get the same thing because YOUR NOT. A professional knows their worth and Massetone Entertainment knows their worth and makes sure they deliver.

Their photo booth put out pictures that were CRAZY good. We had several people comment on how nice the pictures turned out and made our photo booth a HUGE hit.

I have seen Massetone Entertainment at very small weddings and booked them for our VERY large wedding and they have proved they can keep the party going no matter where they are asked to perform.

Call Aaron and BOOK them so you can move on to more important things because Massetone Entertainment.... is the right choice.

Massetone Entertainment 2

Joshua · Married on 02/17/2018

Working with Aaron and his team from Massetone Entertainment was a real pleasure. One of the aspects my wife and I were most worried about was having a real pro for our emcee who could also make sure the dance floor was truly a dance floor all night. Aaron hit it out of the ballpark! On top of being a great emcee and DJ, Aaron also lights up the room, had a SUPER fun photo booth set up, and a very classy monogram with our names on the wall (Too Legit To Quit Package is the way to go!) For any prospective clients, rest assured you get exactly what you pay for with Massetone—top quality, top satisfaction! Thanks again, Massetone Entertainment, for making our wedding the best party a groom and bride could ask for!

Maisa · Married on 09/03/2017

Aaron was the perfect touch to our reception. He kept the party going and everyone had a blast. People are still talking about how much fun our reception was because the music was perfect! If I ever need another DJ, I won't go anywhere but Massetone!

• User6449958 · 1+ year ago

Can I give them like 100 more stars?! From day one Aaron was so helpful, professional, and courteous! He listened to all my questions and went above and beyond to answer them. It was almost too easy ?? Everyone LOVED our photo booth too! I highly recommend using Massetone for your event, you will not regret it!

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

Massetone entertainment is the best! Aaron is a genuinely nice person and is great to work with. He made sure we didn't have any stress over the music on our big day. Highly recommend them for anyone's event!

patricia · Married on 04/08/2017

Aaron at Massetone rocked! He is exactly who you need for your wedding. He made things so easy by suggesting music when we weren't really sure what we wanted. And by understanding our vibe/who we were by just meeting with us a few times. He took care of so many things on the wedding day.. who was talking, when, how.. all of the things you don't want to worry about or manage. He dealt with surprises our family came up with the day of. And just rolled with each and every moment... especially when the bride had random song requests. Not only was I happy but our family was happy too. It is hard to please an entire crowd, but Aaron rocked it. And the monogram above the bridal table.. so worth it! Cheap decorating that everyone loved and commented on. Thank you! Patty and Adam Brunner

Kenny · Married on 11/19/2016

Aaron did an excellent job at our wedding. He did a great job of playing music to keep the party going, but while still incorporating requests. He even accommodated a karaoke surprise for the groom that no one knew about before hand, not even the groom. We aren't getting married again, but if we were, Aaron would be our first call.

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2016

Aaron at Massetone was amazing for our wedding. We had several changes last minute during the reception, and he was always willing and able to go with the flow. Would definitely suggest them to anyone looking for a good DJ. The guests were telling me they were getting tired from going out on the floor so much because of the music. We also paid for an extra hour of music, and it was well worth it.

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2018

Wow! What can I say!? From the get go, Aaron was on it. He met with me and we planned out what was needed. Then the week before, we met with Landon, our wonderful DJ, to confirm plans. I cant believe how easy these guys were to work with! Then the day of, every song from beginning to end was AMAZING. There was never a moment of no one on the dance floor. Our uplighting was gorgeous and helped make the setting. I highly recommend Massetone. From beginning to end, PERFECTION. Thank you Aaron and Landon for making our wedding such a hit! �

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Aaron was very great to work with! Everything my husband and I wanted was easily accommodated to and I would highly recommend them!

Lissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Massetone did a great job with our wedding! Our DJ was very respectful and did a great job! We had a lot of people talking about the service the next day!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

They were amazing and easy to work with! I would highly suggest them to DJ your event!

Holly · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Massetone Entertainment for our ceremony and reception on September 24, 2016. We met them at the Bridal Expo and knew immediately that this group of professionals would be great for our wedding. We worked out the wedding details with Aaron, who was easy to work with but I wish we would have worked more closely with Dwayne Hodges who ended up DJing our wedding. Although we didn’t have much time to get to know Dwayne, he did an excellent job. Dwayne and the Massetone crew did a great job setting up for the outdoor ceremony. The sound and music during the ceremony was great. During the reception, Dwayne played all of the songs on our “Do Play” list and kept the guests on the dance floor the entire night. Overall we are satisfied with Massetone and would recommend them for any wedding!