Massetone Entertainment Reviews

Massetone Entertainment 4
Massetone Entertainment 5
  • Shawnette

Shawnette Williams · Married on 06/20/2019

My Event Was Amazing!!!!!!

We hired Massetone to provide entertainment for my military retirement party. My guests had an awesome time and stayed on the dance floor all night! Their services were professional, timely, and outright awesome! I recruited them all the way from Kansas. They worked a miracle with my timeline and I was not disappointed. I have another big event coming up that I will host in the Quad Cities and I will definitely book Massetone to provide my entertainment again. Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jenna Schueler · Married on 06/08/2019

Massetone was perfect! Loved the entire wedding experience with them. Not. one. problem!

We really struggled to pick the DJ for Jenna & Ben's wedding. We heard great reviews on Massetone Entertainment & after visiting w/them, we took advantage of their special discount at the Jaycee Wedding Expo & hired them. From then on, everything went perfectly! The team was so relaxed and easy to work with. We loved all the uplighting! It was so nice not to worry about where to put them--Aaron did it all. Our DJ, Jeffry, was perfect. He handled the reception schedule with ease & had not trouble adjusting for a few special things we planned for the bride/groom & guests. Guests danced all evening which was really important for us. We bit the bullet & got the photo booth. It was worth every penny. We had a wonderful experience. Thank you Massetone Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Trisha

Trisha Metz · Married on 05/17/2019

Massetone Entertainment IS the #1 choice!

Massetone Entertainment was simply amazing!! Aaron and his crew were not only easy to work with, but they were so much fun along the way. Massetone went above and beyond to meet our needs and make our Wedding festivities an event for the books! “DJ J” was such a sweet, laid back guy who really knew how to keep the party going!!! We cannot thank Massetone Entertainment enough for being apart of our special day. We absolutely loved working with y’all, and we love you!!!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 01/05/2019

Worth every penny

BEST BUSINESS AROUND!!!! We are SO thankful we found Massetone Entertainment for our wedding reception. I never realized how big of a deal the DJ is but they basically run the reception! Dwayne (the bathtub) was SO. MUCH. FUN. and as you can see he even let me get behind the table although it was a brutal 3 minutes for everyone listening. Our reception could not have gone any smoother and it’s all thanks to Massetone. The photo booth is a must have. It’s huge and can fit a lot of people, the props are hilarious, and the pictures are all somehow beautiful (lighting is amazing). Our monogram was awesome, extra lighting that Massetone brought was so needed and perfect. These people made our special day absolutely perfect. 11/10 recommend. You will not be disappointed. ❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU MASSETONE CREW!
    - The Exbom’s

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Massetone Entertainment 6
    Massetone Entertainment 7
    Massetone Entertainment 8
  • Jessica

Jessica Piepenbrink · Married on 12/31/2018

Look no further for your wedding DJ!!

The DJs at Massetone Entertainment were absolutely perfect for our New Years Eve wedding! The party didn't stop all night; in fact, I have had so many of our guests tell me that they have NEVER been to a wedding where the guests didn't leave the dance floor all night until they came to our wedding! I absolutely credit this to our amazing DJs. Aaron is very organized from day one, and makes it so easy to rely on him to make sure everything goes smoothly the day-of. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ service

Massetone entertainment made our wedding night a dream come true! Aaron helped with planning the entire night! Geoffrey kept the party going all night long and made everything flow! I recommend massetone to everyone I know and anyone who wants a fun reception!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with Aaron and Phil for our wedding was awesome! From our first meeting where Aaron treated us to a Starbucks drink to our last meeting to finalizing details AT THE SAME Starbucks, Aaron took the time to get to know us as a couple as well as help keep things organized (as that was my number one priority as a bride). Phil kept the party alive the whole night and did a wonderful job dismissing tables for dinner! All of our please play songs were played and he even took requests from my picky groom all night long! :) He also continued to check in with the groom to ensure we were happy!!! Phil also did our ceremony music and guests complimented how smooth the transitions were with everything! Can't speak highly enough about this company and the work that they do!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Maggy

Maggy · Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding DJ

For our wedding we had on outdoor wedding ceremony, directly followed by cocktail hour outside close by with a very large tented reception that night. I've seen many outdoor wedding ceremonies have issues with sound so I was a bit nervous. Aaron and Landon delivered high quality sound for every aspect of our big day. I also supplied a fairly extensive playlist for both cocktail hour/dinner and then the reception and Landon did an excellent job of satisfying my requests but also reading and accommodating the crowd. We were so happy with their service and received many compliments from our wedding guests. Highly, highly recommend Massetone Entertainment!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Sam · Married on 09/29/2018

When Keith & I got engaged we knew immediately we wanted Massetone Entertainment. Aside from the koozies, the very first thing we did was contact Aaron right away to see if our date was available. Of course we had to price compare, but we knew none of the other companies could meet our needs and provide the level of customer service that they could. When wedding weekend finally arrived, they came out to our location to get everything set up including the perfect amount of up lighting for our venue & our personalized monogram. Phil absolutely killed it with keeping our party going all night! We've received so many compliments on everything from the music to the monogram to Phil dancing with some of the wedding party :). We are so grateful Phil and Aaron could make our day complete, we couldn't have done without them!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Tanya · Married on 09/29/2018

Very easy to work with and flexible with changing plans

Massetone was the DJ for our September 2018 wedding. Aaron was very flexible in planning with our busy schedules. Geoff was the DJ for our reception and was perfect at playing a variety of music to keep the party going all night! Would definitely recommended to a bride looking for a stress free DJ.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Keagan · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent job! Aaron does a phenomenal job. I highly recommend these guys for any occasion.

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • sammcp

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Massetone was one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning. From the beginning, Aaron was friendly and easy to work with, leaving us confident that our DJ would fit the style we were looking for. He was organized and informational, so we knew exactly what to expect. DJ Jemmerio was our go-to guy on wedding day and he was the perfect fit. The ceremony went off without a hitch and he killed it during the reception – the dance floor was full all night! He played to the crowd, sensed what everyone was in the mood for, and kept the party going with fun activities. We also rented a photo booth, which I would advise everyone else to do as well! My favorite keepsake from the wedding are all those fun photo strips from the night. I would recommend Massetone and DJ Jemmerio to anyone on their wedding day!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2018

Hiring Massetone Entertainment for our wedding was a great choice! They made the whole process easy and our DJ kept the dance floor busy all night!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Julia · Married on 08/18/2018

From the beginning Massetone exceeded my expectations! Would recommend these guys to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful service! I truly felt so taken care of by the two djs!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Massetone Entertainment did a wonderful job with our wedding! Once we completed the Wedding Planning Form, Massetone Entertainment took care of the rest and we did not have to worry about a single thing! They arrived promptly the day of the wedding to set up and did a wonderful job responding to what songs guests preferred. We went with the Too Legit to Quit package that came with a free photo booth and the guests raved about it! Overall such a great experience.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Aaron and Dwayne was a complete pleasure. The music for our wedding ceremony was flawless and the reception was so much fun. I would highly recommend Massetone Entertainment to everyone!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Massetone Entertainment 9

Brianne · Married on 05/19/2018

Simply the best! They listen to everything I wanted and needed! I recommend them to anyone that loves to have fun!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Victoria Rose · Married on 02/24/2018

THIS IS THE DJ YOU WANT. For many reasons, but let me just mention the reasons that really matter to you right now in your search.

1. Aaron Lindle (owner) knows what he's doing and will take your "event" and make it a party that sets the bar for any other party you'll attend for the rest of the year, lets just put that out there.

2. The PRICE, the price is right folks. I am a realtor and in our world everything's negotiable and a price tag is just a suggestion. So believe me when I say I did the digging and negotiating with many Dj's (probably what your doing now) to find a DJ worth my dollars and I'm here to tell you if want what you are paying for then book him because he will give you so much more than what you paid for.

3. They are PROFESSIONAL. Don't think your going to pay less and get the same thing because YOUR NOT. A professional knows their worth and Massetone Entertainment knows their worth and makes sure they deliver.

Their photo booth put out pictures that were CRAZY good. We had several people comment on how nice the pictures turned out and made our photo booth a HUGE hit.

I have seen Massetone Entertainment at very small weddings and booked them for our VERY large wedding and they have proved they can keep the party going no matter where they are asked to perform.

Call Aaron and BOOK them so you can move on to more important things because Massetone Entertainment.... is the right choice.

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Massetone Entertainment 10

Joshua · Married on 02/17/2018

Working with Aaron and his team from Massetone Entertainment was a real pleasure. One of the aspects my wife and I were most worried about was having a real pro for our emcee who could also make sure the dance floor was truly a dance floor all night. Aaron hit it out of the ballpark! On top of being a great emcee and DJ, Aaron also lights up the room, had a SUPER fun photo booth set up, and a very classy monogram with our names on the wall (Too Legit To Quit Package is the way to go!) For any prospective clients, rest assured you get exactly what you pay for with Massetone—top quality, top satisfaction! Thanks again, Massetone Entertainment, for making our wedding the best party a groom and bride could ask for!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Maisa · Married on 09/03/2017

Aaron was the perfect touch to our reception. He kept the party going and everyone had a blast. People are still talking about how much fun our reception was because the music was perfect! If I ever need another DJ, I won't go anywhere but Massetone!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Can I give them like 100 more stars?! From day one Aaron was so helpful, professional, and courteous! He listened to all my questions and went above and beyond to answer them. It was almost too easy ?? Everyone LOVED our photo booth too! I highly recommend using Massetone for your event, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

Massetone entertainment is the best! Aaron is a genuinely nice person and is great to work with. He made sure we didn't have any stress over the music on our big day. Highly recommend them for anyone's event!

Sent on 04/22/2017

patricia · Married on 04/08/2017

Aaron at Massetone rocked! He is exactly who you need for your wedding. He made things so easy by suggesting music when we weren't really sure what we wanted. And by understanding our vibe/who we were by just meeting with us a few times. He took care of so many things on the wedding day.. who was talking, when, how.. all of the things you don't want to worry about or manage. He dealt with surprises our family came up with the day of. And just rolled with each and every moment... especially when the bride had random song requests. Not only was I happy but our family was happy too. It is hard to please an entire crowd, but Aaron rocked it. And the monogram above the bridal table.. so worth it! Cheap decorating that everyone loved and commented on. Thank you! Patty and Adam Brunner

Sent on 04/21/2017

Kenny · Married on 11/19/2016

Aaron did an excellent job at our wedding. He did a great job of playing music to keep the party going, but while still incorporating requests. He even accommodated a karaoke surprise for the groom that no one knew about before hand, not even the groom. We aren't getting married again, but if we were, Aaron would be our first call.

Sent on 01/12/2017