Marz Makeup & Hair Reviews

153 | Miami, FL

153 Reviews for Marz Makeup & Hair

• Thariana

Thariana C. · Married on 02/13/2021

Not just your ordinary MUA & Hair...

but also a DJ, facialist, comedian, and of course a pro at time management!! I can't say enough good things about Marz, & co! Their level of professionalism is superb. From the trial to my wedding day their creativity/style/personalities just made the whole experience the absolute best. I forgot to bring my speaker to the hotel room and Marz came to the rescue with her playlist... and I have so many great stories, because of how awesome they all were! I recommend them 100% with my eyes close and will work with any of the girls for all of my future events.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth G. · Married on 01/23/2021

Dream Glam Team

Hiring Marz and her amazing team was one of the BEST and easiest decisions I made for my wedding! Picking them was a no-brainer. Marz and her team came highly recommended by several past-bride friends of mine so I was confident I was going to the best of the best. Not only did they not disappoint, they exceeded my expectations. I hired the Marz team for 4 events: (1) Engagement Photos (2) Bridal Shower (3) Rehearsal Dinner and (4) Wedding Day (Bride + Bridal Party Glam). Communicating with the team to make appointments was a breeze. For every appointment, they were professional, timely, and an absolute joy to be around. I AM SO IMPRESSED with how beautiful the makeup and hair came out each and every time. Not only did the hair and makeup come out gorgeous, but it lasted ALL DAY. For my engagement photos, I recall shooting photos until 10pm and that hair and makeup did not budge. Same story for wedding day. My bridal party looked flawless. My Mother-in-law and Mom’s hair and makeup blew me away (gorg!). Most importantly, they do a fantastic job of bringing that “inspiration photo” you show them come to life, but customize it to fit you perfectly. I had an idea of what I wanted for each event but ultimately trusted Marz and Victoria 100% to do what they thought would look best and each time they blew me away. I had the pleasure to see the work of other Marz team members and they were equally talented. Rest easy that you are hiring the best of the best when you hire Marz Makeup & Hair.

Marlen · Married on 01/17/2021

Best MUA in town!

MARZ and her team were amazing! My makeup came out flawless. Not to mention, all my bridesmaids and my daughters looked amazing! They are very professional and make sure you feel extra special on your special day ❤️

• Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 11/28/2020

Marz Stars!! Makeup and Hair Dream Team

Marz and her team are an absolute dream team. I did A LOT of research prior to finding my makeup and hair team and they absolutely did not disappoint. They were incredible from the moment I inquired about them over a year before my wedding, to my trial, to my special day and evening after! In times of stress, especially in the middle of a pandemic, Marz Makeup and Hair provided me peace and made me feel the most beautiful I’ve ever felt in my entire life. My bridesmaids, mom, and flower girls loved them too! They are truly artists, were on time, and made us have the best time (which was extra hard to do super early in the morning)! They were kind, generous, and really took their time, genuinely caring about every face and head that they crafted on my special day. They were so amazing in fact, my Maid of Honor booked them immediately for her wedding! If I could give 15 stars, I would. Every single girl was thrilled with their results after having the “Marz Stars” work on them and for that, I’m super thankful. they are just as good at hair as they are at makeup! My hair was pat by waist and I wanted vintage Hollywood waves. Nikki went out of her way to make sure I had the hair of my dreams, and my hair lasted through the next day. Marz went above and beyond to make my makeup as perfect as I could have ever dreamed of (and I’m extremely picky as I do makeup and hair, myself). If you’re thinking about booking them, let this be your sign to do so! You won’t regret it! Getting ready with them was the best part of my wedding day (apart from marrying my husband of course 😆 ❤️)!

Carolina · Married on 11/20/2020

I would give them 10 stars if I could

I had an intimate wedding in Marco Island, Florida in November 2020, and the moment I got engaged, I emailed Marz to book them! They have done makeup and hair for every wedding I've been a part of and have always done incredible work, so I knew there was no other option for my own wedding! I had Marz and Victoria do makeup and hair for myself, my 4 bridesmaids, and my mom and everyone looked beautiful! I was so in awe of my own makeup and hair, it took all my energy not to start crying! It was the most beautiful I've ever looked and my husband loved it. Seriously, they are THE BEST. Hands down.

• Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Book Them ASAP!!

WOW! I’ve always heard from different people that Marz Makeup& Hair are the best in the biz and after my wedding day experience, I can say without a doubt that they are!! Their team showed up right on time and did a phenomenal job with my 8 bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law. I have almost no words to describe the job Ericka & Victoria did with my hair and makeup. Literally exactly what I asked for and lasted the entire day/night. I will sing their praises forever!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Mrs.

Mrs. C. · Married on 03/14/2020

Make up and hair out of a fairytale

Look no more !! My experience with Marz Make up and hair was flawless! I requested Marz to do my make up for my wedding, and we automatically clicked the moment we met. I consider her family until this day. She honestly really cares about her clients, and loves what she does. I didn’t know what I envisioned for my make up, and I told her the day of the wedding that I trust her and to please pick a style that will go perfect with me. I didn’t do the trial. She definitely delivered !! When I saw my make up for the first time I cried. It was exactly what I wanted I just didn’t see it because of all the chaos. Jany did my hair I highly recommend her !!! I always have my hair down, but I always wanted me hair up for my wedding. Again, I didn’t know what I style I wanted (I just know I wanted my hair parted in the middle) and yes did she delivered!! it was perfect and classy. Again, exactly what I wanted. If you don’t want to worry I highly recommend this team! It is worth every penny!!! My wedding veil of course was 18ft...with out telling Marz nothing she showed up to the actual church to the wedding to make sure my 18ft veil was still in tact!!! Honestly, who does that ????? Someone who really loves her job!! Marz was the last person I saw before walking down the alter and I will never forget it. In addition, I remember Marz getting scissors and cutting my little small baby hairs that was sticking out while getting ready.... I promise I had a fairy Godmother!!! && I am so thankful for Marz and her team !!!

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Ivanna

Ivanna O. · Married on 03/01/2020

the BEST MakeUp & Hair Team!

Glam Squad would be an under statement! Knowing I wanted the best for my wedding day I booked these ladies without even a trial! The day of my trial Marz and Victoria were such a pleasure to be around and made me feel so comfortable like I had known them for years. Marz gave me the extra confidence I didn't even know I needed on my wedding day. Their patience and attention to every detail put all of my girls at ease during the entire getting ready process (their fun DJ skills were a bonus). The day of my wedding I knew all of my girls were in the BEST hands. Their hair and make up team we’re beyond phenomenal and I couldn’t have asked for my girls to look more beautiful. Our hair and make up lasted well over 12 hours (with all outdoor photography, an outdoor wedding ceremony, A LOT of tears, and 5 hours of being out on the dance floor) and at the end of the night everyone still looked stunning. This team is the absolutely very best you could book for your big day, especially if you have a big group!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Glenda

Glenda Z. · Married on 02/26/2020

Marz and her team are the Best

I can not recommend this amazing team of ladies enough! So, I had the pleasure of getting my makeup done with them 4 times, one of them including my wedding and let me tell you they do not disappoint. I looked flawless on my wedding day, never have felt so beautiful like I did on that day. My look was everything I wanted and more. They are very professional and were very very punctual and to top it off were also fun to work with. I even sang Marc Anthony songs with Marz and had a great time :)

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Runway Perfection!

I wish I had a video of my bridesmaids reactions after their look was revealed to each of them. Our hair and make-up was flawless and beautiful AND stayed in place until 3am through heat, humidity and dancing. My hair was chopped off from a BAD haircut just 4 months before my wedding. I had envisioned long curls, but by my wedding day, my hair didn't even reach my shoulders. The cut was uneven and I had no clue what I wanted to do with it. I was so concerned about how it would look on my big day, but Victoria made it so perfect! I could not be more pleased with the Marz team. I honestly don't think anyone could have done a better job.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Best in the business

Marz Team arrived on time and completed
    my 12 girl bridal party on time. All 12 women were different ages and complexions, but had nothing but good things to say about both hair and makeup. Erika 2 and Dustin were my dream team, they both worked with me to bring my vision to life. Both makeup and hair photograph amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Yaimara

Yaimara · Married on 12/16/2018

Best of the best hands down!

Don’t even hesitate when booking Marz for your wedding, they are it!! From my engagement pictures, to my wedding day, I was blown away! Marz and Dustin were the amazing duo on my big day, and let me tell you they killed it! My makeup and hair was beyond anything I would have even envisioned and more! I felt like the most beautiful bride! :) Their team is amazing, and they make the getting ready process with your girls so fun! Marz and team, thank you for being the most amazing glam squad there is, and making myself and all my girls look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/15/2018

Loved my hair & makeup for my wedding 12/15/18

Maritza (Marz) did my makeup and Nikki did my hair for my wedding 12/15/18. They were amazing!!! My pictures look wonderful thanks to Maritza and Nikki's amazing abilities! I will definitely hire them again for future events!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I couldn't be more thankful and grateful that I had Makeup by Marz for my wedding day. Victoria and Erika did my hair and makeup and were absolutely AMAZING! They made sure everything was perfect and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Both my hair and makeup lasted the entire day! I couldn't have asked for anything more! They also did such a great job with all my girls. Everyone of my girls got their hair and makeup done as well and was in love with it. Thank you for making my dream day even more perfect then I envisioned. You all are the BEST!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 11/16/2018

Highly recommend

Marz and her team are EVERYTHING!

I booked Marz over a year in advance. From previous reviews and friends that had used them I had heard nothing but great things.

I felt like the most stunning bride on the day of my wedding and my bridesmaids loved them. Their talent is like no other and they are so easy going. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you for making me and my girls feel stunning. Cheers!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Cristina · Married on 09/22/2018

The Marz Makeup and Hair team is beyond talented. We booked hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and makeup only for myself, the bride. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with there work. My girls looked and felt beautiful too and my makeup was so gorgeous and lasted all night! Thank you Erica and the Marz team! :)

Sent on 09/07/2018

Darlyne · Married on 06/01/2018

Maritza and her team are AMAZING. Words can not describe how thankful I am to her team for making my sister (bride) and her bridal party look amazing! Flawless doesn't even describe their work! Not only is her team talented, but they have a heart of gold. After our original makeup artist bailed on us on my sisters wedding day, I called Marz frantically to see if she can fit us in. Not only did she fit us in, but she called her whole team to help us out. They all dropped all their plans and got us looking fabulous in no time! Most of my friends and family have had their make up and hair done by her team on their big day and she does a flawless job 100% of the time! If your searching for a hair/makeup artist, look no further. If you don't take my word for it, check out her Facebook page. Their work is truly amazing!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

I wish I could give 10 stars!!! I contracted Marz Makeup & Hair for my Key West rehearsal dinner and wedding last month and could not have been happier. From the day I signed my contract, their professionalism and responsiveness was top notch. My two artists were Victoria and Dustin who were so incredibly talented. Contrary to most brides, I opted not to do a trial before my big weekend, and I can honestly say I have no regrets - they completely nailed both looks I was going for. Thank you, thank you, thank you Victoria, Dustin and team for making me and my bridesmaids look AMAZING!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cara · Married on 04/08/2018

Marz and her team are AMAZING!! I recently got married last weekend and had Marz doing my makeup and Dustin doing my hair. I also did a trial and their work was on point for both! They are truly talented artists and so fun and nice to work with. I Ioved having them be a part of my special day! I have never had my makeup done professionally before and was very nervous about it. I was afraid of looking overdone, but that was not the case at all! My makeup was completely flawless the entire night, as was my hair. I got so many compliments and never felt more beautiful! Their services are truly worth every penny. Marz and her team are the only people in South Florida I will ever trust to do my hair and makeup for special events!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Nastasha · Married on 03/31/2018

Look no further! This is the best bridal hair and makeup in Miami!! Beyond professional and extremely talented. Marz and her whole team are experts in hair and makeup. She did h&m for me and my family and we all looked flawless for the wedding and all night long. Marz is the best money can buy! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2018

Marz Makeup & Hair is OUTSTANDING! Worth every penny! I had the pleasure of getting to know Victoria during my 2 trials. Victoria did an amazing job on my hair and make up for my rehearsal and my hair for my wedding. I have such thin flat hair & Victoria managed to make it full of volume and the curls last. SO talented! Victoria even stayed for touch ups after my ceremony! Marz did my makeup on my wedding day and made me feel so comfortable! My makeup was more than perfect. I cannot thank Marz and Victoria enough!!! Not to mention, they had a whole team come in to set up at 10am for 11 bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law and 4 flower girls. The entire team is beyond talented and made every single one of my girls look absolutely gorgeous!!! I couldn't be happier and I highly recommend them over and over again! XO Jenn

Sent on 03/06/2018

Patti · Married on 02/03/2018

Marz make up made us all look beautiful on my wedding day. We booked Erica, Dustin and 2 other artists and we had a tight schedule and a lot of people (11 total) and they managed to make everyone look GORGEOUS in a timely manner. Nobody disliked their hair/make up which I think it's unheard of. Dustin also stayed after to fix my hair post ceremony and actually even applied some makeup on my now hubby haha. They are truly amazing at what they do, I would def recommend them! We received tons of compliments all night long!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/20/2018

I truly cannot say enough about my experience with Marz & her team. From my first trial for our engagement pictures, hair and makeup for our rehersal dinner & then again for the big day they made me feel the most beautiful for each of those occasions. I have never felt more magical than I did on our wedding day especially & I am forever grateful to Marz & Nikki! ALL of my bridesmaids, my mother & MIL raved about their hair & makeup & they all looked incredible. The girls were so fun & easy to work with & I can't imagine anyone ever choosing any other team for glam squad! Thank you all SO MUCH-

Sent on 03/20/2018

Brooke · Married on 12/23/2017

Marz is by far the best Makeup and Hair professionals in South Florida. Not only are they incredible at what they do, but they are a ton of fun to hang out with on your wedding day. Marz is the queen of makeup, I’ve never seen anything like her work. And it lasted all night! Dustin is the Hair master - my hair stayed beautiful all night long, fully down - at an outside venue in Florida humidity in all its glory. If you are lucky enough to get them, book them NOW. Thank you Marz and Dustin! You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Johanna · Married on 11/11/2017

Victoria and Erika2 drove to Naples,FL for our wedding and did an AMAZING job. Myself, bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law, we all felt super beautiful and that was one of the most important things for us during the wedding. Look no further, they are IT!

Sent on 12/05/2017