Marz Makeup & Hair Reviews

Marz Makeup & Hair 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Cerdeira · Married on 06/08/2019

Best in the business

Marz Team arrived on time and completed
    my 12 girl bridal party on time. All 12 women were different ages and complexions, but had nothing but good things to say about both hair and makeup. Erika 2 and Dustin were my dream team, they both worked with me to bring my vision to life. Both makeup and hair photograph amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Marz Makeup & Hair 8
    Marz Makeup & Hair 9
    Marz Makeup & Hair 10
  • Yaimara

Yaimara · Married on 12/16/2018

Best of the best hands down!

Don’t even hesitate when booking Marz for your wedding, they are it!! From my engagement pictures, to my wedding day, I was blown away! Marz and Dustin were the amazing duo on my big day, and let me tell you they killed it! My makeup and hair was beyond anything I would have even envisioned and more! I felt like the most beautiful bride! :) Their team is amazing, and they make the getting ready process with your girls so fun! Marz and team, thank you for being the most amazing glam squad there is, and making myself and all my girls look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Marz Makeup & Hair 11
    Marz Makeup & Hair 12
    Marz Makeup & Hair 13
    Marz Makeup & Hair 14
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/15/2018

Loved my hair & makeup for my wedding 12/15/18

Maritza (Marz) did my makeup and Nikki did my hair for my wedding 12/15/18. They were amazing!!! My pictures look wonderful thanks to Maritza and Nikki's amazing abilities! I will definitely hire them again for future events!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I couldn't be more thankful and grateful that I had Makeup by Marz for my wedding day. Victoria and Erika did my hair and makeup and were absolutely AMAZING! They made sure everything was perfect and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Both my hair and makeup lasted the entire day! I couldn't have asked for anything more! They also did such a great job with all my girls. Everyone of my girls got their hair and makeup done as well and was in love with it. Thank you for making my dream day even more perfect then I envisioned. You all are the BEST!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 11/16/2018

Highly recommend

Marz and her team are EVERYTHING!

I booked Marz over a year in advance. From previous reviews and friends that had used them I had heard nothing but great things.

I felt like the most stunning bride on the day of my wedding and my bridesmaids loved them. Their talent is like no other and they are so easy going. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you for making me and my girls feel stunning. Cheers!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Cristina · Married on 09/22/2018

The Marz Makeup and Hair team is beyond talented. We booked hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and makeup only for myself, the bride. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with there work. My girls looked and felt beautiful too and my makeup was so gorgeous and lasted all night! Thank you Erica and the Marz team! :)

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Marz Makeup & Hair 15
    Marz Makeup & Hair 16
    Marz Makeup & Hair 17
    Marz Makeup & Hair 18

Darlyne · Married on 06/01/2018

Maritza and her team are AMAZING. Words can not describe how thankful I am to her team for making my sister (bride) and her bridal party look amazing! Flawless doesn't even describe their work! Not only is her team talented, but they have a heart of gold. After our original makeup artist bailed on us on my sisters wedding day, I called Marz frantically to see if she can fit us in. Not only did she fit us in, but she called her whole team to help us out. They all dropped all their plans and got us looking fabulous in no time! Most of my friends and family have had their make up and hair done by her team on their big day and she does a flawless job 100% of the time! If your searching for a hair/makeup artist, look no further. If you don't take my word for it, check out her Facebook page. Their work is truly amazing!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

I wish I could give 10 stars!!! I contracted Marz Makeup & Hair for my Key West rehearsal dinner and wedding last month and could not have been happier. From the day I signed my contract, their professionalism and responsiveness was top notch. My two artists were Victoria and Dustin who were so incredibly talented. Contrary to most brides, I opted not to do a trial before my big weekend, and I can honestly say I have no regrets - they completely nailed both looks I was going for. Thank you, thank you, thank you Victoria, Dustin and team for making me and my bridesmaids look AMAZING!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cara · Married on 04/08/2018

Marz and her team are AMAZING!! I recently got married last weekend and had Marz doing my makeup and Dustin doing my hair. I also did a trial and their work was on point for both! They are truly talented artists and so fun and nice to work with. I Ioved having them be a part of my special day! I have never had my makeup done professionally before and was very nervous about it. I was afraid of looking overdone, but that was not the case at all! My makeup was completely flawless the entire night, as was my hair. I got so many compliments and never felt more beautiful! Their services are truly worth every penny. Marz and her team are the only people in South Florida I will ever trust to do my hair and makeup for special events!!

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Marz Makeup & Hair 19
    Marz Makeup & Hair 20
    Marz Makeup & Hair 21

Nastasha · Married on 03/31/2018

Look no further! This is the best bridal hair and makeup in Miami!! Beyond professional and extremely talented. Marz and her whole team are experts in hair and makeup. She did h&m for me and my family and we all looked flawless for the wedding and all night long. Marz is the best money can buy! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2018

Marz Makeup & Hair is OUTSTANDING! Worth every penny! I had the pleasure of getting to know Victoria during my 2 trials. Victoria did an amazing job on my hair and make up for my rehearsal and my hair for my wedding. I have such thin flat hair & Victoria managed to make it full of volume and the curls last. SO talented! Victoria even stayed for touch ups after my ceremony! Marz did my makeup on my wedding day and made me feel so comfortable! My makeup was more than perfect. I cannot thank Marz and Victoria enough!!! Not to mention, they had a whole team come in to set up at 10am for 11 bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law and 4 flower girls. The entire team is beyond talented and made every single one of my girls look absolutely gorgeous!!! I couldn't be happier and I highly recommend them over and over again! XO Jenn

Sent on 03/06/2018

Patti · Married on 02/03/2018

Marz make up made us all look beautiful on my wedding day. We booked Erica, Dustin and 2 other artists and we had a tight schedule and a lot of people (11 total) and they managed to make everyone look GORGEOUS in a timely manner. Nobody disliked their hair/make up which I think it's unheard of. Dustin also stayed after to fix my hair post ceremony and actually even applied some makeup on my now hubby haha. They are truly amazing at what they do, I would def recommend them! We received tons of compliments all night long!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/20/2018

I truly cannot say enough about my experience with Marz & her team. From my first trial for our engagement pictures, hair and makeup for our rehersal dinner & then again for the big day they made me feel the most beautiful for each of those occasions. I have never felt more magical than I did on our wedding day especially & I am forever grateful to Marz & Nikki! ALL of my bridesmaids, my mother & MIL raved about their hair & makeup & they all looked incredible. The girls were so fun & easy to work with & I can't imagine anyone ever choosing any other team for glam squad! Thank you all SO MUCH-

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Marz Makeup & Hair 22

Brooke · Married on 12/23/2017

Marz is by far the best Makeup and Hair professionals in South Florida. Not only are they incredible at what they do, but they are a ton of fun to hang out with on your wedding day. Marz is the queen of makeup, I’ve never seen anything like her work. And it lasted all night! Dustin is the Hair master - my hair stayed beautiful all night long, fully down - at an outside venue in Florida humidity in all its glory. If you are lucky enough to get them, book them NOW. Thank you Marz and Dustin! You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Marz Makeup & Hair 23
    Marz Makeup & Hair 24

Johanna · Married on 11/11/2017

Victoria and Erika2 drove to Naples,FL for our wedding and did an AMAZING job. Myself, bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law, we all felt super beautiful and that was one of the most important things for us during the wedding. Look no further, they are IT!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Danae · Married on 06/30/2017

I recently had my wedding at The Palms Miami Beach. I hired Marz MakeUp and Hair to do my hair as well as 5 of my bridal party's hair. Nikki was our stylist and she was AMAZING! Her personality fit right into the group, she was super sweet, awesome at her job, quick, and didn't need guidance in the look I was wanting the girls to have. I cannot rave enough about how happy I was to have such an awesome person be a part of our day. THANK YOU NIKKI!! Really would recommend them over and over if anyone asked!

Sent on 07/08/2017
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 04/29/2017

Hiring Marz Makeup and Hair was one of the best decisions I could have made for my wedding this year. I got married at the Miami Beach Edition and had 8 bridesmaids, 4 family members, and myself all getting hair/makeup done. They did such an INCREDIBLE job - everyone looked gorgeous and felt gorgeous!! We all got so many compliments throughout the evening, even our male guests specifically pointed out how great our hair/makeup looked :) They are very professional, patient, TALENTED, and are so much fun to work with!! We worked with Erika1, Dustin, Yadis, and Kei - who were all amazing! Erika1 did my bridal makeup and Dustin did my hair - they exceed expectations and gave exactly what I wanted and more! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for hair/makeup artists - they are simply the best!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Taryn · Married on 03/25/2017

There are not enough words to describe how great Marz is! I have been a competitive dancer all my life and a professional dancer for the NBA and NCAA as an adult, so needless to say, I have done my hair & makeup a few times in my life. Finding the right beauty vendor was the most important thing on my wedding To-Do list. I have been in countless weddings where I have been in the bathroom fixing and reapplying. I wanted to make sure this was not the case for my big day. My sister and I went to my trial nervous and unsure. Erica & Nikki were AMAZING. When they turned me around and asked what I wanted to fix I actually had nothing to say. Everything was so perfect! On top of that they were a blast to be around, I knew I had to have them with me on my day. Every one of my bridesmaids came out beautiful. We got so many compliments throughout the night, and no ones makeup or hair moved. I'm confident in saying there is no better hair or makeup team out there.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Ana · Married on 03/19/2017

Very professional, talented and flexible staff. Loved working with them! They made me feel at ease in every stage of the process. Would recommend to any bride!! They will make you beautiful!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

We worked with Erica 2 and Dustin for our wedding, and they were INCREDIBLE. I absolutely loved my makeup. My bridesmaids looked amazing - both their makeup and hair were exactly what I wanted. They also made up my mom and mother-in-law, and they looked so beautiful. Our flower girl even got some makeup, which she loved. We were done ahead of schedule, and nobody had to worry about retouching all night. Great, great job by their team!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Gabby · Married on 03/10/2017

I've never felt more beautiful in my life. It only is the entire team talented and professional, but they were so much fun! The team made all of us (bridesmaids) and myself look absolutely amazing! I wouldn't change a thing from my bridal look. It was perfect and natural. I would definitely use Makeup by Marz again!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Kira · Married on 02/19/2017

It was pleasure working with this company! I had to a do few hair trials and they where's so patience with me and very helpful with coming up with things I might like. My whole wedding party and I looked amazing on our wedding day and I wanted to thank Mars for making it happen!
    -Kira

Sent on 04/25/2017

I'm a makeup junkie so the thought of someone else doing my makeup for my wedding was giving me anxiety! Marz team was absolutely amazing!!! I had my makeup done from about 3 pm I cried non stop at my wedding (happy tears) also my wedding was outside and by the time I got home at 6 am my makeup was still on point. Thanks again ladies!!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Tiffany · Married on 01/20/2017

Amazing experience! You know their good when they get eyebrows perfect!! Used Marz for both my wedding and engagement photos. Both times I was 120% satisfied with their work. Would use them for all big occasions, highly recommended.

Thank you! - Mrs. Nicoletti

Sent on 01/27/2017

Lianne · Married on 01/07/2017

There is not enough I can say to accurately describe how amazing Maritza and her team were. I never booked a trial for myself, because I had seen Maritza's work - and I figured I'd let her work her magic. I'm so glad I did that because I was honestly so stunned when I saw myself in the mirror for the first time. I've never felt more beautiful, or had someone accentuate my features better than Marz. I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and told her I was going for "Priscilla Presley wedding day" vibes for my overall look - she knocked it out of the park. (By the way, google Priscilla Presley on her wedding day, she's the most beautiful bride!)
    Marz is extremely talented, personable and professional. Not to mention, we're two cubanitas, so we clicked instantly (rest assured, she'll click with you even if you're not)! I THINK the name of the girl who did my hair was Nikki, it was a crazy day, so I'm sorry for not remembering exactly! She was also great, my hair lasted the whole night, and well into the next day. Marz and Nikki also did my mom's makeup and hair - she has never looked better, and she was so happy with how her look turned out!
    I didn't have bridesmaids, but all of my best friends came to get their makeup and hair done with me on my wedding day. Erika2 and Yadis did an amazing job with not only my friends but my mother in law, and all 3 of my sisters in law!

Would recommend Marz and her team a million times over.
    Love you guys, thanks for making this part of my day completely stress free!! <3

Sent on 01/18/2017