29 Reviews for Marry Me Floral

Boutonnieres (3)
Corsages (3)
Table Arrangements (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Mary was great. Her bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely beautiful she was on time and brought them to my bridal suite without having to bother me on where to go. She did an amazing job and I’m so glad I chose her. Thanks Mary!!

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary is amazing! She connected with us right from the start: Able to interpret what we couldn’t put into words, resulting in beautiful bouquets and flowers for the bridal party. She was responsive… Got back to us with a written quote within the timeframe specified. Changes? No problem!
And my daughter was absolutely thrilled when she got the photos of her bouquet texted to her before the wedding! Her creativity and service clearly go above and beyond to ensure we had a fabulous, beautiful day! Thanks, Mary!

Profile Picture Janna, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary was so helpful in bringing our vision of a country wedding come to life! She is so responsive and helpful with all questions we had. The flowers came out so beautiful and we couldnt be happier with the finished product! Thank you mary for everything!

Profile Picture lisa, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't write enough good things about Mary and the work she did for our wedding. She was incredibly accommodating, beginning with the initial consultation (to which I arrived an hour late). She took her time to listen to my vision and worked with me to decide on types of flowers that would be both in season and the best value. She was amazing at broadening my horizons as well, suggesting flowers that I had not heard of but that completely transformed the designs. I got to preview the bouquets a few days before my wedding and delivery/set up the day-of went smoothly. I was literally in love with my bouquet, not to mention the whimsical boutonnieres she made for the guys, or the gorgeous cake decorations she put together.
Literally my day-of coordinator and photographer were obsessed with all of her creations.
My now-husband was grumbling about spending ANY money on flowers during the planning stages (men!), but after the wedding he told me they were probably the most special part of the day!
I highly recommend Mary and her work to any bride or groom.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My experience with Marry Me Floral was amazing!!! Mary's studio is so cute, and she is incredibly accommodating. Our first meeting put me and my mom at ease- Mary looked at pictures of bouquets I loved and really tried to capture my style and vision for my wedding. I didn't worry at all about the flowers, because I trusted Mary, and she did not disappoint!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Mary worked with us every step of the way in helping us with our wedding floral arrangements. My husband, myself and all of our guests were absolutely blown away with how beautiful all of the florals turned out. Thank you so much Mary!!
You are one very talented lady!!

-Michelle J

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I reached out to Mary because I wanted something very unique fro my wedding. When I came for my appointment, Mary greeted me with a glass of wine and we chatted like old friends. She had lots of ideas and shared tips for decorating. We came up with a great pallet and she blew me away with her arrangements. Mary kept me up to date through out the whole process and was very responsive to my questions. The whole experience was positive and I am so glad I chose Mary Me Floral.

Profile Picture Angie , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mary is great at what she does and puts together. We went in not fully knowing what we were looking for but Mary asked the right questions and looked my pins from Pinterest and put together beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres. Everything was finalized the week of the wedding and they sent me pics of what everything would look like beforehand to get my input. I loved it all and everyone loved all the flowers.

Profile Picture Bernadette, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I love Mary! So glad I was introduced to her from another bride. On my first day of consultation, we sat in her gorgeous shop and discussed what my favorites were, what I didn't care for, my budget and we sipped on a Bloody Mary while chatting because what bride doesn't need to unwind for a minute!?! ;) During the planning process she was extremely helpful and made things really fun at the same time. Even while they were making the bouquets, she sent picture updates to make sure everything was exactly how I expected it to be. Thank you so much for my beautiful beautiful flowers Marry Me Floral, you are seriously the best!!

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where to start.. MARY IS GREAT! She is so accommodating. I came into her shop not knowing anything about flowers or even my full color scheme. She helped tremendously with everything. The flowers we talked about and chose were absolutely gorgeous! I got so many complements about the décor and the flowers and I am super happy with how everything turned out. She is truly the best!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mary was amazing to work with. It was her honesty and creative design that really drew me to her. I had a specific flower in mind for my bouquets. However, the flower was out of season during our wedding. Mary was the only florist that told me this. After telling me she listened to my wedding decorations and the feel I was going for. Based on what I told her she created some beautiful pieces. I couldn't imagine working with any other florist on my wedding day. Mary and her team were amazing and I highly recommend them for your big day :)

Profile Picture User5200582, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary was very helpful with letting me know what flowers would look best in my bouquet for my wedding. Mary did a fabulous job on everything! Mary was available when I had a question about the flowers. Everything was done on time and ready to go. I would recommend mary.
Thank you Mary for all your hard work to make our day special. Melanie Mozerka

Profile Picture melanie, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We went to Mary with a vision, and she recreated it perfectly!

Profile Picture Nichole, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary was a joy to work with! The flowers looked amazing--apparently I was a 'concept bride' :) We only got personal corsages for our parents/bridegroom/best men, a very simple bouquet for the flower girl, and a larger bouquet for me. She was very flexible and found flowers to work with our pricing request and overall wedding 'look.'

Profile Picture User4829636, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary's Floral & Event Design exceeded my expectations in more ways than one. When planning my wedding I was most nervous about the flowers. I don't have a lot of knowledge when it came to types of flowers, what is in season, ext. So when it came to my consultation, I described how I envisioned my wedding to look and she was able to create the flowers and the tone of our wedding perfectly. I had my heart set on an elaborate arbor with crystals and flowers that would be the background to our ceremony. Mary created it to perfection. When I saw the completed design the day of our wedding it brought me to tears. Everything from the arbor to the boutonnieres were perfect. I would recommend Mary's Floral & Event Design ten times over again.

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary's Flowers did an outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding. They were beautiful

Profile Picture User3677716, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary was so fantastic to work with! She is so creative and has such an eye for design. When we initially saw her work we just knew we had to work with her - and she did not disappoint for one second. From bringing the flowers directly to the hotel for the bridal party, to impeccably setting up the ceremony and reception flowers, every second was a pleasure to work with her. She replied promptly to all my emails, and coordinated what she does best with our own vision. If I could give her more than five stars I would!!! Thanks again Mary!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mary's Flowers in McHenry never ceases to amaze me with their beautiful flower arrangements. Mary is very hands on and let our daughter have all the flowers of her dreams. I would highly recommend her for any wedding or funeral need. She is amazing!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you are looking for a very flexible and very kind person to work with who can make just about any floral request happen for you Mary's Flowers is the way to go! Mary put up with tons of little changes and requests that I had for my wedding flower order even up to the wedding week and the outcome was breathtaking! I had blue dendrobiums with white spider flowers and white orchids for the bouquets and the flowers stayed fresh looking all day and were exactly what I wanted! Mary made everything I wanted in my wedding flowers happen and all for a very fair price! I would highly recommend Mary's Flowers!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary's Flowers were gorgeous! she was a pleasure to do business with and I would recommend her for any occasion, I will use her again for any future events.

Profile Picture User2980036, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing! Mary’s Flowers designed my wedding flowers just this past August and I was stunned by how perfect and beautiful they were. Both designers, Mary and Marcy, were incredibility patient, creative, and knowledgeable. They let me take the lead with things I knew I absolutely wanted and provided unique and affordable ideas in areas where I was undecided. The flowers are such a huge part of the wedding – pretty much the only thing affecting the pictures, ceremony, table arrangements, and reception – so deciding on a florist was a big decision. Honestly, I couldn’t be more happy with my choice! Mary’s Flowers was my ONLY stress-free vendor. They took care of everything and my arrangements were amazing. You’ll love working with this unique florist!

Profile Picture Corey, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mary's Flowers exceeded all our expectations. Their attention to detail was fantastic. They have such a talent for envisioning how each of the different flowers will coordinate with each other before even seeing them together. I can't say enough about how knowledgeable they are when it came to textures, colors, affordability, and practicality. I think most importantly they really captured the theme and feel for our wedding style. We had complete trust in their services. For example, a week before our wedding one of their national suppliers had a short season with a couple of the flowers we had chosen in our arrangements. Without hesitation, we trusted Mary to find some substitutes that fit with the overall design. The arrangements came out better than we could have imagined. We would highly recommend Mary's Flowers for any occasion! They are truly talented!!!

Profile Picture Marisa, 6/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary's Flowers is awesome. Mary and her staff are responsive, professional, and so easy to work with. Mary listens to what you want and works with you to make your flowers gorgeous. Our colors were lime green and black, and Mary had awesome suggestions for flowers we were not familiar with, but made the bouquets beautiful. Mary is also so friendly and nice that it was a pleasant experience working with her every step of the way!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 6/1/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mary's Flower created the most beautiful arrangement I’ve ever seen.

Profile Picture Heather , 10/15/11, 2 Reviews