18 Reviews for Maryland Photo Video

Toning (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Evan was there at the venue waiting for us when we arrived. Helpful throughout the day. He did a fantastic job with our 1 year old throughout the day. She took to him right away! He was organized and snapped right through the formal shots so that we could go enjoy the party. Overall great job.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Evan and Josh were great to work with and my photos amd videos turned out great! Highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Not only were Josh and Evan extremely reasonable in terms of price but they were able to get every photo we wanted. They came up to us after the wedding and told us they took about 1,400 pictures in a matter of an 8 hour wedding. They were amazing! My whole family keeps asking me when they are going to get us the edited photos because we all know how great they are going to look. They were able to get everything we wanted and more!!

Profile Picture Steven, 7/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Evan and his team were fantastic! By the time the event rolled around, he felt like family. They did a phenomenal job. They were discrete, but fun when they needed to be. Everyone thought they were great. I can not wait to see the pictures that they took or the video that they shot. They were extremely thorough both taking pictures ahead of time and the day of our event - checking back with me to make sure that there were not any other specific pictures that we wanted captured. We could not have been more pleased with the job they did. We would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Both Evan and Josh were nothing less than perfect on our wedding day. Not only did they bring the upmost professionalism, but they also built such a strong personal relationship with my husband and me. From photo organization, setting up poses, being discreet during the ceremony, and much more, these guys knew exactly what they were doing. Not only did they arrive on time, but they had a positive attitude until the time they left well after the party was over. I look forward to using them again in the future for more unique photos.

Profile Picture ashley, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Both Evan and Josh were nothing less than perfect on our wedding day. Not only did they bring the up most professionalism, but they also built such a strong personal relationship with my husband and me. From photo organization, setting up poses, being discreet during the ceremony, and much more, these guys knew exactly what they were doing. Not only did they arrive on time, but they had a positive attitude until the time they left well after the party was over. I look forward to using them again in the future for more unique photos.

Profile Picture ashley, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I worked with Evan for a few parts of my wedding. Evan's company Maryland Photo Video provided the photographer and Evan himself was the DJ. I will be a patron of Evan's for life as his service was so amazing. My photogrpaher was Karalena and I absolutely loved her. She was quick, creative, fun, and so easy to work with. She took stunning pictures and ran around to get everything I asked for. Evan Dj'ed my ceremony and reception. He was amazing! So fun and energetic! He kept the dance floor full all night. He was excatly the DJ I needed for a fun party atmosphere. Evan's company will be the only one I use for any photography or entertainment needs!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/14/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

We used this company for the DeeJay as well as for photography for my son's wedding. Well, I haven't seen the wedding pictures yet, but I have a feeling they are going to be awesome. (it's only been 5 days). If the photos are anything like the DeeJay, they will be absolutely awesome. This guy knew what to play and how to get people up and moving. He was all over the floor, singing and dancing with the crowd. The DeeJay and make or break a party and this one definitely made it. I felt the price was very competitive and maybe actually a little less than some of the competitors. Fabulous party.

Profile Picture Darlene, 9/14/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Evan did an amazing job with our wedding! He was prompt, had great ideas, and most of all showed enthusiasm for his job!! Carolina worked as Evan's assistant for both or engagement shoot and our wedding and she was amazing! Our pictures turned out beautiful and they were able to capture some really awesome moments from our wedding. 100% worth it!

Profile Picture Briana, 1/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best company to work with - hands down! Very easy to work with & nice/professional people! Handled my photography, videography & DJ all in 1 company! I truely could not be happier with the quality of their work!
I think every bride worries about the quality of the captured memories from their big day, but the only "problem" in the end is picking a favorite picture out of hundreds! :) I truly wish I could recommend this company to every bride out there!

Profile Picture katrina, 8/29/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Evan,

Thank you for such a beautiful video and for making our special day unforgettable. You were very professional and personable. Having a video at our wedding was one of our best decisions. It came out better than we could have imagined. It really captured all the moments we want to remember the most. We have watched it over and over and each time we still laugh and cry. Thanks again for everything.

Chad and Rachael