Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths Reviews

115 | Edgewater, MD

115 Reviews for Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths

Tina D. · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond Pleased!

I hired this company to provide two photo booths for an event of over 600 people. This company had beyond 5-star customer service! They were friendly, on-time, accomodating, quick response time, and great communicators! At the event, their equiptment was in great working order and the pictures all turned out beautifully! The staff was professional, courteous, and loved by all! I have worked with many different companies over the years for this event that we do every year and I can tell you that it's very difficult to get good service but this company stands out above them all! I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! I honestly cannot say enough good things about them! They will be getting my business again, for sure.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Amazing review Tina - thank you. You and your colleagues throw one heck of a party....we're very pleased to have been such an integral part of it. We can't wait until next year!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Joseph Thomas · Married on 09/28/2018

Simply Wonderful

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths were such a great company to have for our special day. They couldn't have made things more easier for me and my now wife. Larry was always easy to get a hold of if I needed to and after the initial contact with them there wasn't much else we needed to do, they basically took care of everything else. The photos and videos themselves were of great quality and we just couldn't have asked for a better service at a great price value. Thank you again Larry! Five STARS FOR SURE!!!

• Janel

Janel · event on: 06/06/2015

We had so much fun at our event, in part thanks to the wonderful Photo Booth provide by Maryland Mojo. The backdrop & props were quality, as were the picture themselves. We were able to get multiple strips, our logo on the strips, and all of the photos from the booth - and it was all included in the package! Our guests loved this feature. Larry was great - really personable and friendly to all of our guests - definitely someone you want at your event!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing and Professional!

Larry and MD Mojo Photobooth were such a pleasure to work with! We absolutely loved them! The photobooth was a hit and Larry and his assistant were a personality that made everyone love doing it! We looked at several photobooth companies in the area and we definitely got the most and the best quality with MD Mojo!

Sharon · Married on 12/09/2017

Maryland Mojo Photo Booth Services was exceptional!!!! We were very pleased with their professionalism, their props and their terrific service!!!!! 5 Star!!!! Highly Recommend!!!!!!!

Kay · Married on 12/09/2017

Maryland Mojo Photo and Video Booth was a great addition to our wedding!! This team has the whole package! We got a memory book and digital copies of all the pictures! We really enjoyed going back and looking at all the pictures of our guest having fun at our wedding! The picture quality of the strips are perfect and they offer so many fun props!! Very professional team and super easy to work with! Thank you Larry and team! We are very happy we went with this photo booth company!!

Carrie · event on: 12/02/2017

We had an amazing experience with MD Mojo! From the first contact with them to the last they were extremely professional and very easy to work with. They really go above and beyond to make sure that their clients are happy. We loved the photo book that they put together and gave us at the end of the evening. What a fun keepsake! Thanks Maryland Mojo!

Janice · Married on 12/02/2017

After trying to find a reputable company, we happened upon Maryland Mojo - luckily! I called them to talk about our wedding and they actually answered the phone. In fact, they were the only company that answered me and it took 3 others over 2 days to respond to my email inquiries.

From the first call through the booking, they were amazing. They told me that their goal was to be the simplest vendor we had do deal with and they met that goal. We had pretty high standards for all of our vendors and we (and our venue manager) required a certificate of insurance - not only did they have it but they sent it to her without us asking.

All in all Maryland Mojo Photobooths was absolutely amazing. Sure there were cheaper companies, but we only plan on getting married once and they exceeded our already high expectations. Oh, and the videos from the included video booth option are amazingly funny, thoughtful and odd all at the same time!

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

I hired Maryland Mojo photo to be the photo booth company to my wedding. From my first conversation on the phone with them, I knew they were the perfect choice for us. The lady on the phone was so sweet and patient. She answered all of mine and Mark's questions. She also helped us to visualize what it would be like to have the photobooth for our guests. We hung up the phone feeling completely satisfied. We had a felling we were in good hands and boy were we right. Soon after our conversation we were sent an e-mail with all the details we had discussed in our conversation, along with instructions on how to proceed when we wanted to move forward. It was such a relief to work with someone who is so reliable during this whole wedding process.

After we moved forward they immediately sent me a sample of what the photo layout would look like, for my approval. I wa s completely satisfied of how beautiful the design was. This made me even more excited that we decided to have a photobooth at our wedding. The day of the wedding was perfect in every way. Our host Chelsey was a complete delight. She made sure that all of our guest had a great time. She was not only a complete professional. She was really engaging with everyone. She helped us pick out props as well as helped us pose. I loved everything about the photobooth, however my favorite part was when we returned from our honeymoon Mark and I sat down and looked at all our pictures and videos our love ones had shared with us on the thumbdrive that Maryland Mojo Photo gave us. The videos were wonderful. They kept us laghing for hours. This is something that Mark and me will cherrish for the rest of our lives. Hiring Maryland Mojo Photo was truely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

We were so happy we hired Mojo Photo Booth for our wedding last night. Larry was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. He had great props, a beautiful backdrop, and awesome photo strip designs to choose from. We got a flash drive of all of the photos taken during the night and just had the best time looking through them. You will be so happy you had them at your wedding!

Shane · Married on 08/05/2017

This was great. I strongly recommend having a photo booth at your event. The guest loved it and it was a huge hit. These guys were very accommodating and professional. Highly recommend.

Marie · Married on 07/16/2017

Maryland Mojo photo booth was fantastic. Hired they for my granddaughter's wedding. Everyone had a blast getting photos taken. Great props and great postcard photos. Very happy with the quality of the photos and professionalism of the photographer.

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

MD Mojo was awesome! They were super easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and on-site they were just as great. Larry set up everything quickly and brought TONS of hilarious props for the booth. People were queuing up for photos all night. We also got some hilarious videos as an add on. MD Mojo gave us a lot of complimentary concessions which made our overall cost for the photo booth service really affordable and well worth the cost!

Abby · event on: 12/15/2017

MD Mojo Photo was great. Super friendly, helpful and accommodating. The props were great and they did everything custom for our theme. I would definitely use them again for another event.

Rachael · Married on 12/03/2016

This company is amazing! They worked with my sorority chapter under huge constraints and were nothing but helpful and accommodating! The pictures turned out spectacular, and the girls loved the Mojo employee who came to help out that night too. We will definitely be using this company again.

• F

Donna · Married on 11/05/2016

We used this photobooth at our wedding and my only regret is that we didn't have the booth longer! The pictures turned out great. They had prints during the wedding and we got a flash drive with every picture on it about a week after. The people were great to work with and really accommodating. My guests loved it!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for your review.... Darn the USPS for not delivering your USB drive in a timely manner. However, what a coincidence that you guys virtually live around the corner from me so I could hand-deliver the replacement.

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2016

Had so much fun with our AWESOME photo booth and the team was great to work with!

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I have many friends who have gotten married in the past few years. So, we've had the chance to see a lot of different photo booth setups. Needless to say, we've seen many that we would never want at our reception. Most of them were booked from a Groupon/Livingsocial andI still think they didn't get their money's worth because the quality, was not what they expected.

But one stood out and that is the one we selected. Maryland Mojo Booths. We met them at our friend's Lori and Mike's wedding last September and were very impressed with the props (they had a ton), the appearance of the booth itself and the attendant running things. Plus, the pictures printed out really fast and they looked awesome! Needless to say I asked them for a card.

I read reviews on them plus a whole lot of other companies. I even called a company who posts signs around the area advertising a photo booth (I called them 3 times and they NEVER called back). In fact, most companies did not call me back in a timely manner or some not at all. Sorry but, if you're not going to call me back, you're not getting my business.

The people at Maryland Mojo were spot on. First off, they actually answered my phone call! Then, they laid out their history and let me know everything they offered. I (I mean we) chose to go with their enclosed booth so that our friends could get as idiotic as they wanted without everybody seeing what was going on. We also liked the open version but decided on the closed one. The amount of props was fantastic and the quality was really up there. Overall, it was a great experience.

Maryland Mojo was a breeze to deal with from start to finish. This was well received because dealing with wedding planning is a pain in the rear and these guys made it simple. They say they aren't the cheapest nor are they the most expensive but, from our perspective, the value for what they charge is well worth it. Highly recommend to all!

Myra · Married on 08/06/2016

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths is a must for any event. If you don't hire them, you'll regret it!

Tiera · Married on 07/30/2016

Book Maryland Mojo Photo for your Photobooth rental! Larry's service was beyond what I would have ever expected for a photo booth rental. His props were fun, the booth was great, and we had a line all night at our wedding until it was time to close! Larry is very professional. Once we booked him, he coordinated with my planner and the venue to make sure he had everything he needed to make our day a success. He even sent me some extra prints after the wedding that I really wanted to have since as the bride, I didn't have a chance to grab my own prints! I was so grateful for that! I've been to weddings since my wedding with my guests who said to me, "We liked your photo booth more!" If a photo booth is important to you, you can't go wrong with this company. I also purchased the video add on which is great. Enjoy!

Emily · Married on 07/02/2016

The photobooth Larry provided was one of the highlights of our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved getting in there with all the wonderful props that Larry set out for us, everything from funny signs, to hats, glasses, and masks. Larry let us design our own photo layout in Photoshop which he kindly edited to allow for both portrait and landscape photo prints (we used the 4x6 style prints). We used the upgraded package which we highly recommend! The videos people made were hilarious and we absolutely loved the memory book that Larry created for us and had people sign; as you can imagine the notes from our guests got sillier as the night wore on!

• O

Orlene · Married on 06/19/2016

I hired Mojo Photo for my son's wedding in June, and I was more than pleased. The owner Larry was very responsive and accommodated all my needs, including last minute changes. With all the excitement and activities surrounding the wedding planning, we forgot to provide him with the header for the photos (even after being reminded); on the day of the wedding he used the wedding program to create a header for us. I was very grateful and impressed that he did this for us. The photos were good quality, and Larry was a pleasure to work with. I will definitely consider him for future events.

Emily · Married on 06/03/2016

MD Mojo Photo Booth did a great job for my wedding. Larry is always so punctual in getting back to you. They were there on time and had everything set up well in advance. Their props were great and the assistant was very helpful in making sure people knew how to use the booth. All of my guests had a GREAT time. Highly recommend.

Tori · Married on 04/23/2016

Photo booth is popular option for the modern wedding. We've experienced so many from past friends' weddings. And it was always a great time. For our wedding, it was a must. We were extremely fortunate to find Maryland Mojo at a wedding expo. The mom of the bride had never seen or heard of a photo booth before meeting with Maryland Mojo. She loved Maryland Mojo so much she ended up signing a contract with them the same day!

In using Maryland Mojo, it was our first experience with a video booth. This allowed our guests to capture up to 30 seconds of sober or drunk footage of extending congratulations to us. One of the amazing features of using Maryland Mojo is the ability to receive your prints and video on a USB immediately after the ceremony! There is zero wait time. Also, if you invest in the book option, a photo strip will be included in a scrapbook for each group in the photo booth and members of the group can write a quick message next to their photo strip. You also receive this immediately after the ceremony.

We worked with Larry from start to finish. He was very responsive, friendly, and professional. As bride and groom, it's easy to lose track of the simplest things when you have so much going on around you during your wedding. One of the things we wanted to do was have both of us in the photo booth at some point. But we forgot about it. Larry requested a bunch of our friends to locate us and get us in the photo booth toward the end of the night. Had that not happened, we would not have had pictures of just the two of us from the photo booth. Hats off to Larry for getting involved here!

All of our guests raved about Maryland Mojo's photo-booth. They offered a photo/video option with a slew of props for a very reasonable price. We are looking for excuses to throw another large party with our family and friends so we can use their services again!