Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths Reviews

128 Reviews for Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths

• Barbara

Barbara J · Married on 03/01/2020

Sweet 16 success

MD Mojo photo & video booths were amazing!! Hiring them was definitely the best decision that I made when planning my daughters Sweet 16. What a hit! The booth was so much fun, so easy to use and gave my daughter, our family, friends and guests an amazing experience , great memories and precious photos to cherish forever. Larry was so friendly and accommodating. He never once slowed down or had any issue at all. He handled each guest, even the very young kids, in a professional, patient and kind manner. I highly recommend them for your event, no need to look any further, they are the best!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Karlie

Karlie · Married on 02/22/2020

Outstanding! We got so many compliments!

We got the photo and video booth package from Mojo for our wedding reception. It was OUTSTANDING! I can't even put into words how great it was and we got MANY, MANY compliment on the photobooth. There were so many really high quality props provided! Larry was great to work with - super responsive, professional and friendly! The videobooth is a fun way to capture advice, memories, and well-wishes! Our guests really did have so much fun with the photobooth and going back through the photos afterwards was funny :)

We would without question highly recommend Maryland Mojo!!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Jason

Jason Lambert · Married on 11/05/2019

An awesome night, MD Mojo really caught the moment!

Extremely happy we chose MD Mojo.
    They are top notch, very professional, and everyone at our wedding had such a blast with the videos and photos.
    We were so happy we chose to have a picture booth but the video option was actually great because it really captured every moment.
    Thanks again for making our wedding so much fun.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Jason, you and Lisa were amazing. Michelle couldn't rave more about how amazing the guests were on your special day. We're so happy we were an integral part of it. Thank you!

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2019

Best Photobooth Company!

I found MD Mojo on Wedding Wire and received a response almost immediately! Michelle answered all of my questions and gave me all the confidence that they were the company I should go with. Creating the photobooth template was easy and they turned out beautiful. The photobooth was such a fun addition to our wedding reception; our guests were raving about it. The props were so fun and guests were able to leave videos for us which was very special. Larry went out of his way to make our day wonderful. Highly recommend MD Mojo for any event!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Great photo booth!

Loved having both the photo and video option! Great photo booth at our wedding that our guests loved.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Alesha

Alesha Alexander · Married on 09/28/2019

Maryland Mojo Photo is Awesome!

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths is awesome! They were professional, detail oriented, well-prepared and fun. Working with them was so easy and all of our guests had a blast! My guests loved the fact that they instantly received their photostrips as well as a digital version instantly texted to them. I'm so glad we chose the photo book album option as well -- it was the perfect way to capture memories of the night and it was so nice to read everyone's personal message below their picture. I highly recommend Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Lee U'ren · Married on 09/07/2019

Seeing the happiness of my new beautiful wife!!!

We had an amazing day that was absolutely made better by the hilarious pictures and touching videos from the photo booth. I was so happy to see pictures of my new beautiful wife laughing with our family and friends. Having the happiness and fun of our guests captured was a wonderful treat that we were able to see and relive just a few days later as access to the pictures and videos was provided extremely fast!

Additionally, Larry (owner and operator) seemed to be having a lot of fun and was great with all of our guests! He laughed and joked with everyone while making sure they all had a chance to take the very best pictures!

Having the photo booth at the party was fun for us and the guests that day! A wonderful treat to see afterwards. Loads of laughs! Everyone should consider Larry and his services! Absolutely Outstanding!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Thank you Lee! You and Laura were absolutely wonderful clients and hosts - and your friends and family were beyond amazing! It's folks like you that make our business a success and we couldn't thank you more for your awesome review.
  • Laura

Laura Liquornik · Married on 09/07/2019

5 star vendor!

I can't say enough about Md Mojo! They did an amazing job at my wedding from start to finish. As soon as I emailed for a quote, I got back a personalized email (clearly not canned) followed by a call in which all my questions were answered with some guidance and direction on what works best with a wedding of my size and scope. Great communication leading up to the day of with some easy to use online tools to get the rest of my preferences over to his team (picture format, custom hash tag etc.). On the day of Larry (owner) was fun to chat with and I know my guests had a great time with him, the booth and the props. Larry had great energy which helped translate into big smiles from all of my guests. He maintained a photo strip guest book for me as well- a great memento for me. Thanks for everything and BOOK THIS COMPANY!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

All I can say is...H O L Y S M O K E S! Thank you Laura!!!! I could not have asked for a better more well thought-out review. We truly appreciate the ease with which we worked together. You were amazing.
  • Joy

Joy L · Married on 08/03/2019

So much fun, quality pictures and props

We were so glad we had Maryland Mojo Photo at our wedding reception. Our guests had a blast with all the props/setup and we also absolutely loved watching their video messages to us the next day. My only regret is not having the booth for another extra hour! Larry is a true professional and wonderful to work with :)

Sent on 08/22/2019

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Thank you Joy... wow! I wish we were there the extra hour as well. We had a blast with your family and friends.
  • Laurie

Laurie Przybylski · Married on 06/09/2019

Keepsake Photos

We hired the MD Mojo's photo booth at GBMC's Cancer Survivor Celebration in June was they were awesome! Our patients and their caregivers love this opportunity to have a professional photo of them having fun and sharing the joy of the day. Many commented on what a wonderful keepsake the photos become. Larry and Michelle are great to work with. warm and welcoming to guests! I highly recommend MD Mojo for events and weddings! They will be a part of our event next year for sure!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Hi Laurie! Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a well thought-out review. I can't tell you how much we appreciated being a part of this momentous occasion - especially seeing survivors year after year.

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding on 5/11/2019

We had first interacted with this photo booth service at University of Baltimore Law School’s Barristers Ball’s, and knew we needed them for our wedding! The quality of the photos is unreal, they can print as many copies as you need and you can send copies of the pictures to your phone. At the end of our wedding, we were given an album full of a copy of everyone’s picture strips, personal notes under each strip, and a USB full of each picture taken in the booth, AND videos our guests made for us. Like I said, we were able to take all of that home with us as soon as the wedding was over!!! We HIGHLY recommend them for any event you have!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Laura W · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome Greenscreen!

Loved working with Larry and the pictures came out awesome! From the first time I reached out to Larry, he was super responsive. I met him at another friend's party and really liked the photobooth setup and props. He was very accommodating and helpful in choosing backgrounds for our greenscreen photobooth (Paris backgrounds). I had a hard time choosing the backgrounds and after I narrowed it down, he did a mock up to show me what it would look like. It was so helpful! The quality of the pictures are great and the staff working the night of our party were all really nice and very attentive. The price was reasonable and worth the value! I now have all the pictures on a thumb drive (he handed me at the end of the night) and love looking at how much fun everyone had using the greenscreen backgrounds! So happy with the whole thing and plan to hire again for my next party!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Tina D. · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond Pleased!

I hired this company to provide two photo booths for an event of over 600 people. This company had beyond 5-star customer service! They were friendly, on-time, accomodating, quick response time, and great communicators! At the event, their equiptment was in great working order and the pictures all turned out beautifully! The staff was professional, courteous, and loved by all! I have worked with many different companies over the years for this event that we do every year and I can tell you that it's very difficult to get good service but this company stands out above them all! I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! I honestly cannot say enough good things about them! They will be getting my business again, for sure.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Amazing review Tina - thank you. You and your colleagues throw one heck of a party....we're very pleased to have been such an integral part of it. We can't wait until next year!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Joseph Thomas · Married on 09/28/2018

Simply Wonderful

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths were such a great company to have for our special day. They couldn't have made things more easier for me and my now wife. Larry was always easy to get a hold of if I needed to and after the initial contact with them there wasn't much else we needed to do, they basically took care of everything else. The photos and videos themselves were of great quality and we just couldn't have asked for a better service at a great price value. Thank you again Larry! Five STARS FOR SURE!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing and Professional!

Larry and MD Mojo Photobooth were such a pleasure to work with! We absolutely loved them! The photobooth was a hit and Larry and his assistant were a personality that made everyone love doing it! We looked at several photobooth companies in the area and we definitely got the most and the best quality with MD Mojo!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Awe shucks Ashley! Thank you so much for your kind words. It's nice to hear great feedback from clients like you - we really appreciate it.

-Michelle
    443.203.2303

Leona · Married on 02/24/2018

Very pleased!

We selected Mojo Photo for our corporate holiday party and we were very pleased with the level of professionalism and performance. Larry was very helpful, engaging and entertaining. There were so many props to choose from and the pictures were awesome. From beginning to end, the process was seamless. I would definitely recommend this photobooth vendor for any wedding and/or corporate event!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Thank you Leona... you and your colleagues were so much fun - it made our job so much easier :-)

See you next year!

Abby · event on: 12/15/2017

MD Mojo Photo was great. Super friendly, helpful and accommodating. The props were great and they did everything custom for our theme. I would definitely use them again for another event.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Liliya · event on: 12/15/2017

This was the hit of the whole party! Very professional, classy, and great quality pictures! Larry himself was incredibly nice and hospitable. Would definitely recommend for any of your future events. Everyone at our holiday party LOVED it.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sharon · Married on 12/09/2017

Maryland Mojo Photo Booth Services was exceptional!!!! We were very pleased with their professionalism, their props and their terrific service!!!!! 5 Star!!!! Highly Recommend!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Kay · Married on 12/09/2017

Maryland Mojo Photo and Video Booth was a great addition to our wedding!! This team has the whole package! We got a memory book and digital copies of all the pictures! We really enjoyed going back and looking at all the pictures of our guest having fun at our wedding! The picture quality of the strips are perfect and they offer so many fun props!! Very professional team and super easy to work with! Thank you Larry and team! We are very happy we went with this photo booth company!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sloan · event on: 12/09/2017

We spent hours and hours looking at different photo booth companies before we finally landed on MD Mojo Photo for our holiday party. From the very first phone call to payment, we were very pleased. Then, when they showed up for the party, we could not have been happier. They had so many props including hats, signs, headwear and glasses that we kept coming back again and again. We loved that the photo quality was perfect and that we could text ourselves a digital copy.

I am extremely pleased that we selected this company and will highly recommend to anybody looking for the perfect presentation. We definitely received tremendous value and we have MD Mojo to thank for that.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Carrie · event on: 12/02/2017

We had an amazing experience with MD Mojo! From the first contact with them to the last they were extremely professional and very easy to work with. They really go above and beyond to make sure that their clients are happy. We loved the photo book that they put together and gave us at the end of the evening. What a fun keepsake! Thanks Maryland Mojo!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Janice · Married on 12/02/2017

After trying to find a reputable company, we happened upon Maryland Mojo - luckily! I called them to talk about our wedding and they actually answered the phone. In fact, they were the only company that answered me and it took 3 others over 2 days to respond to my email inquiries.

From the first call through the booking, they were amazing. They told me that their goal was to be the simplest vendor we had do deal with and they met that goal. We had pretty high standards for all of our vendors and we (and our venue manager) required a certificate of insurance - not only did they have it but they sent it to her without us asking.

All in all Maryland Mojo Photobooths was absolutely amazing. Sure there were cheaper companies, but we only plan on getting married once and they exceeded our already high expectations. Oh, and the videos from the included video booth option are amazingly funny, thoughtful and odd all at the same time!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

I hired Maryland Mojo photo to be the photo booth company to my wedding. From my first conversation on the phone with them, I knew they were the perfect choice for us. The lady on the phone was so sweet and patient. She answered all of mine and Mark's questions. She also helped us to visualize what it would be like to have the photobooth for our guests. We hung up the phone feeling completely satisfied. We had a felling we were in good hands and boy were we right. Soon after our conversation we were sent an e-mail with all the details we had discussed in our conversation, along with instructions on how to proceed when we wanted to move forward. It was such a relief to work with someone who is so reliable during this whole wedding process.

After we moved forward they immediately sent me a sample of what the photo layout would look like, for my approval. I wa s completely satisfied of how beautiful the design was. This made me even more excited that we decided to have a photobooth at our wedding. The day of the wedding was perfect in every way. Our host Chelsey was a complete delight. She made sure that all of our guest had a great time. She was not only a complete professional. She was really engaging with everyone. She helped us pick out props as well as helped us pose. I loved everything about the photobooth, however my favorite part was when we returned from our honeymoon Mark and I sat down and looked at all our pictures and videos our love ones had shared with us on the thumbdrive that Maryland Mojo Photo gave us. The videos were wonderful. They kept us laghing for hours. This is something that Mark and me will cherrish for the rest of our lives. Hiring Maryland Mojo Photo was truely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding

Sent on 12/31/2017

Laura · event on: 10/31/2017

We have used Mojo year after year and have NEVER been disappointed with their service!

Sent on 12/15/2017