Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths Reviews

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths 1
Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths 2
  • Jason

Jason Lambert · Getting married on 11/05/2019

An awesome night, MD Mojo really caught the moment!

Extremely happy we chose MD Mojo.
    They are top notch, very professional, and everyone at our wedding had such a blast with the videos and photos.
    We were so happy we chose to have a picture booth but the video option was actually great because it really captured every moment.
    Thanks again for making our wedding so much fun.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Laurie

Laurie Przybylski · Married on 06/09/2019

Keepsake Photos

We hired the MD Mojo's photo booth at GBMC's Cancer Survivor Celebration in June was they were awesome! Our patients and their caregivers love this opportunity to have a professional photo of them having fun and sharing the joy of the day. Many commented on what a wonderful keepsake the photos become. Larry and Michelle are great to work with. warm and welcoming to guests! I highly recommend MD Mojo for events and weddings! They will be a part of our event next year for sure!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths 3

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Hi Laurie! Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a well thought-out review. I can't tell you how much we appreciated being a part of this momentous occasion - especially seeing survivors year after year.

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding on 5/11/2019

We had first interacted with this photo booth service at University of Baltimore Law School’s Barristers Ball’s, and knew we needed them for our wedding! The quality of the photos is unreal, they can print as many copies as you need and you can send copies of the pictures to your phone. At the end of our wedding, we were given an album full of a copy of everyone’s picture strips, personal notes under each strip, and a USB full of each picture taken in the booth, AND videos our guests made for us. Like I said, we were able to take all of that home with us as soon as the wedding was over!!! We HIGHLY recommend them for any event you have!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths 4

Laura W · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome Greenscreen!

Loved working with Larry and the pictures came out awesome! From the first time I reached out to Larry, he was super responsive. I met him at another friend's party and really liked the photobooth setup and props. He was very accommodating and helpful in choosing backgrounds for our greenscreen photobooth (Paris backgrounds). I had a hard time choosing the backgrounds and after I narrowed it down, he did a mock up to show me what it would look like. It was so helpful! The quality of the pictures are great and the staff working the night of our party were all really nice and very attentive. The price was reasonable and worth the value! I now have all the pictures on a thumb drive (he handed me at the end of the night) and love looking at how much fun everyone had using the greenscreen backgrounds! So happy with the whole thing and plan to hire again for my next party!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Tina D. · Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond Pleased!

I hired this company to provide two photo booths for an event of over 600 people. This company had beyond 5-star customer service! They were friendly, on-time, accomodating, quick response time, and great communicators! At the event, their equiptment was in great working order and the pictures all turned out beautifully! The staff was professional, courteous, and loved by all! I have worked with many different companies over the years for this event that we do every year and I can tell you that it's very difficult to get good service but this company stands out above them all! I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! I honestly cannot say enough good things about them! They will be getting my business again, for sure.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Amazing review Tina - thank you. You and your colleagues throw one heck of a party....we're very pleased to have been such an integral part of it. We can't wait until next year!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Joseph Thomas · Married on 09/28/2018

Simply Wonderful

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths were such a great company to have for our special day. They couldn't have made things more easier for me and my now wife. Larry was always easy to get a hold of if I needed to and after the initial contact with them there wasn't much else we needed to do, they basically took care of everything else. The photos and videos themselves were of great quality and we just couldn't have asked for a better service at a great price value. Thank you again Larry! Five STARS FOR SURE!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing and Professional!

Larry and MD Mojo Photobooth were such a pleasure to work with! We absolutely loved them! The photobooth was a hit and Larry and his assistant were a personality that made everyone love doing it! We looked at several photobooth companies in the area and we definitely got the most and the best quality with MD Mojo!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Awe shucks Ashley! Thank you so much for your kind words. It's nice to hear great feedback from clients like you - we really appreciate it.

-Michelle
    443.203.2303

Abby · event on 12/15/2017

MD Mojo Photo was great. Super friendly, helpful and accommodating. The props were great and they did everything custom for our theme. I would definitely use them again for another event.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Liliya · event on 12/15/2017

This was the hit of the whole party! Very professional, classy, and great quality pictures! Larry himself was incredibly nice and hospitable. Would definitely recommend for any of your future events. Everyone at our holiday party LOVED it.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sharon · Married on 12/09/2017

Maryland Mojo Photo Booth Services was exceptional!!!! We were very pleased with their professionalism, their props and their terrific service!!!!! 5 Star!!!! Highly Recommend!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Kay · Married on 12/09/2017

Maryland Mojo Photo and Video Booth was a great addition to our wedding!! This team has the whole package! We got a memory book and digital copies of all the pictures! We really enjoyed going back and looking at all the pictures of our guest having fun at our wedding! The picture quality of the strips are perfect and they offer so many fun props!! Very professional team and super easy to work with! Thank you Larry and team! We are very happy we went with this photo booth company!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sloan · event on 12/09/2017

We spent hours and hours looking at different photo booth companies before we finally landed on MD Mojo Photo for our holiday party. From the very first phone call to payment, we were very pleased. Then, when they showed up for the party, we could not have been happier. They had so many props including hats, signs, headwear and glasses that we kept coming back again and again. We loved that the photo quality was perfect and that we could text ourselves a digital copy.

I am extremely pleased that we selected this company and will highly recommend to anybody looking for the perfect presentation. We definitely received tremendous value and we have MD Mojo to thank for that.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Carrie · event on 12/02/2017

We had an amazing experience with MD Mojo! From the first contact with them to the last they were extremely professional and very easy to work with. They really go above and beyond to make sure that their clients are happy. We loved the photo book that they put together and gave us at the end of the evening. What a fun keepsake! Thanks Maryland Mojo!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Janice · Married on 12/02/2017

After trying to find a reputable company, we happened upon Maryland Mojo - luckily! I called them to talk about our wedding and they actually answered the phone. In fact, they were the only company that answered me and it took 3 others over 2 days to respond to my email inquiries.

From the first call through the booking, they were amazing. They told me that their goal was to be the simplest vendor we had do deal with and they met that goal. We had pretty high standards for all of our vendors and we (and our venue manager) required a certificate of insurance - not only did they have it but they sent it to her without us asking.

All in all Maryland Mojo Photobooths was absolutely amazing. Sure there were cheaper companies, but we only plan on getting married once and they exceeded our already high expectations. Oh, and the videos from the included video booth option are amazingly funny, thoughtful and odd all at the same time!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

I hired Maryland Mojo photo to be the photo booth company to my wedding. From my first conversation on the phone with them, I knew they were the perfect choice for us. The lady on the phone was so sweet and patient. She answered all of mine and Mark's questions. She also helped us to visualize what it would be like to have the photobooth for our guests. We hung up the phone feeling completely satisfied. We had a felling we were in good hands and boy were we right. Soon after our conversation we were sent an e-mail with all the details we had discussed in our conversation, along with instructions on how to proceed when we wanted to move forward. It was such a relief to work with someone who is so reliable during this whole wedding process.

After we moved forward they immediately sent me a sample of what the photo layout would look like, for my approval. I wa s completely satisfied of how beautiful the design was. This made me even more excited that we decided to have a photobooth at our wedding. The day of the wedding was perfect in every way. Our host Chelsey was a complete delight. She made sure that all of our guest had a great time. She was not only a complete professional. She was really engaging with everyone. She helped us pick out props as well as helped us pose. I loved everything about the photobooth, however my favorite part was when we returned from our honeymoon Mark and I sat down and looked at all our pictures and videos our love ones had shared with us on the thumbdrive that Maryland Mojo Photo gave us. The videos were wonderful. They kept us laghing for hours. This is something that Mark and me will cherrish for the rest of our lives. Hiring Maryland Mojo Photo was truely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding

Sent on 12/31/2017

Laura · event on 10/31/2017

We have used Mojo year after year and have NEVER been disappointed with their service!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

We were so happy we hired Mojo Photo Booth for our wedding last night. Larry was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. He had great props, a beautiful backdrop, and awesome photo strip designs to choose from. We got a flash drive of all of the photos taken during the night and just had the best time looking through them. You will be so happy you had them at your wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Victoria · event on 09/15/2017

Professional service & timely responses to questions in days leading up to event. Fun props and high-quality print & digital images

Sent on 12/15/2017

Shane · Married on 08/05/2017

This was great. I strongly recommend having a photo booth at your event. The guest loved it and it was a huge hit. These guys were very accommodating and professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Marie · Married on 07/16/2017

Maryland Mojo photo booth was fantastic. Hired they for my granddaughter's wedding. Everyone had a blast getting photos taken. Great props and great postcard photos. Very happy with the quality of the photos and professionalism of the photographer.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

MD Mojo was awesome! They were super easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and on-site they were just as great. Larry set up everything quickly and brought TONS of hilarious props for the booth. People were queuing up for photos all night. We also got some hilarious videos as an add on. MD Mojo gave us a lot of complimentary concessions which made our overall cost for the photo booth service really affordable and well worth the cost!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Rachael · Married on 12/03/2016

This company is amazing! They worked with my sorority chapter under huge constraints and were nothing but helpful and accommodating! The pictures turned out spectacular, and the girls loved the Mojo employee who came to help out that night too. We will definitely be using this company again.

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • F

Donna · Married on 11/05/2016

We used this photobooth at our wedding and my only regret is that we didn't have the booth longer! The pictures turned out great. They had prints during the wedding and we got a flash drive with every picture on it about a week after. The people were great to work with and really accommodating. My guests loved it!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for your review.... Darn the USPS for not delivering your USB drive in a timely manner. However, what a coincidence that you guys virtually live around the corner from me so I could hand-deliver the replacement.

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2016

Had so much fun with our AWESOME photo booth and the team was great to work with!

Sent on 01/07/2017