Maryland Bay Blossoms Reviews

Maryland Bay Blossoms 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful flowers/decor

Toni was amazing! From the first call she really understood what my fiancé and I wanted for our wedding. The bouquets were stunning and she helped with the centerpieces and decor for our venue. Our nautical themed wedding was complimented with her arrangements. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Veronique

Veronique · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

I probably changed around my floral arrangements 10 times because I am awful with flowers and could not make up my mind, but Toni was so nice and communicative throughout the whole planning period. Our flowers came out gorgeous. Everything was just as we had pictured it.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Corriveau · Married on 06/21/2019

Gorgeous Flowers- Great Price

I was very happy with Maryland Bay Blossoms for my wedding flowers. They were very affordable compared to other vendors and the flowers were gorgeous! Toni was very helpful throughout the planning process- she helped our vision come to life. The flowers were dropped off on time the day of the wedding and looked very fresh and healthy. My bouquet was beautiful- Toni even helped my mom put lace from her wedding dress around it as a wedding day surprise. My only advice is to be aware of the 45-day mark where she places the order- you can not change or add anything after that deadline. Overall, would highly recommend Maryland Bay Blossoms!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 12
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 13
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 14
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 15
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 16
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful florals, amazing job!

Toni did such a great job with our wedding day flowers. We discussed my original ideas and she seamlessly filled in the blanks. She was very patient with me as I asked many questions and made changes to the florals plan -- and she was always very conscious of our budget, the prices of everything were very transparent. She was even accommodating when I wanted to make changes last-minute. In the end everything was even better than I could have imagined. Toni totally understood and executed my vision. I would absolutely recommend MD Bay Blossoms for your wedding day flowers!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 17
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 18
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 19
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 20

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

Toni was wonderful! She took my vision and brought it to life with her beautiful bouquets! We still get so many compliments!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Job!

Toni was FABULOUS! She was super helpful & accommodating with our wants & wishes for our florals! I am the first to admit, I am not the easiest person to work with - I change my mind a lot and have a hell of a type A personality - but Toni stuck through it all, cool, calm and collected & did not make me worry for a second that the florals were going to come out any less than awesome! We also added a last minute (week of!) floral hoop to go behind our sweetheart table, and she knocked it out of the park! It was just the statement piece we needed for our venue! Our bouquets were also AWESOME! she crushed it! 10/10 - would recommend to any future brides! Someone who knows what she is doing, and willing to work within your budget! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Lexi · Married on 09/15/2018

Thanks to Toni, we had the most stunning flowers at our wedding! My vision was brought to life, and all of the bouquets, boutonnières, and arrangements were absolutely stunning!! The planning process was simple due to Toni’s expertise, personality and flexibility. I would recommend Maryland Bay Blossoms to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Camille · Married on 08/04/2018

Sending a huge thank you to Toni and Maryland Bay Blossoms! The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and received so many comments and inquiries on our florist. She took our vision of a tropical themed wedding and really made it feel like we were home on the islands! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Becky · Married on 08/03/2018

Toni is truly amazing at what she does. She curated the most beautiful floral arrangements for my bouquets and centerpieces. I gave her the look I was going for and what she created was beyond what I could have expected. She gave me exactly what I wanted and even more that I didn’t even know that I wanted. From the first initial consultation, I knew I made the right choice. She made so many recommendations that transformed my vision into something way more beautiful than I expected. I am so happy with my choice to go with Toni and would recommend her to everyone that asks for a florist. She’s so talented and so sweet to work with. You will absolutely love working with her!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2018

The flowers at our wedding were perfect. Toni was so easy and fun to work with. She took our budget and created exactly what we were looking for, even though we started the process without any clear vision of what we wanted. The day of, she showed up on time, got every detail right, and the bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, flower arch, and flowers on the cake were all gorgeous. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • User980200 · 1+ year ago

We recently had the wonderful opportunity to work with Toni, Maryland Bay Blossoms, from the moment I was hired she was a pleasure to work with. Toni was always responsive to correspondence and responsive to the clients which were out of town. On the day of the wedding Toni was on-time, prepared for changes onsite, and professional. The bridal party flowers were beautiful and the floral decor for the ceremony and reception were absolutely gorgeous, fit right into the theme of the wedding and was exactly what the bride and mother of the bride envisioned. As a wedding planner it was truly an honor to watch as they talked about every little detail of the centerpieces, lanterns etc...I get to work with florists all the time, Toni was awesome and I will definitely be recommending Maryland Bay Blossoms to future clients.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Kim · Married on 11/12/2017

I cannot recommend Toni and her team enough! I have honestly never seen more beautiful flowers at any wedding and I was lucky that she did mine! She has an eye for detail and makes everything perfect. Very professional and easy to work with. Toni worked on all the bouquets/boutonnieres, centerpieces, an absolutely STUNNING garland, and added some floral decoration to signs and the cake. Rather than babble, I would love to show you the kind of work she does. See below!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 21
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 22
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 23
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 24
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 25

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2017

I really can't say enough to explain how awesome Toni and MD Bay Blossoms were for the time leading up to our wedding day and our wedding day itself. Toni was so professional and responsive from the day I reached out to the days after our wedding. Everything that was promised was delivered x 100. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Just as an example of the awesome service she provides-a couple weeks before the wedding there were major storms across the country & beyond. Toni had called me to explain that the grasses that I had originally wanted as a part of our bouquets and other floral arrangements were nearly impossible to get because the "crop" had been pretty much wiped out. I totally understood but of course I was a little bummed. While most florists would stop their search there, Toni was relentless in trying to get those grasses for me without me even asking. And guess what? Pampas grass was in every bouquet and table arrangement the day of our wedding. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding or event, STOP SEARCHING...I'm serious! You want to use Toni and MD Bay Blossoms. I have been a part of many weddings and they are the best out there.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 26
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 27
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 28
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 29
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 30
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 31

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

I used Maryland Bay Blossoms for my wedding and I could not be happier. Toni was amazing to deal with. She listened to my vision and worked to come up with exactly what I wanted in my budget. She was super responsive and so great to deal with. I would use her again for any special event. Her bouquets, centerpiece sand other accents were beautiful and worked perfect with our setting. All of the flowers were stunning!! Use Maryland Bay Blossoms and you will definitely not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 32

Nicki · Married on 10/15/2017

The second I came across the page for Maryland Bay Blossoms, I knew I had to have Toni as my florist for my wedding day. I was drawn to all of the beautiful bouquets I saw on her page, and was immediately smitten. When I saw all of the flowers waiting for us at the venue, I was in love. She took my vision and made it fit within my budget. Toni was a delight to work with and was very responsive to any changes that I made. (And there were quite a few.) My guests commented about how beautiful the flowers were and I truly believe that is because of the care that Toni puts into her work to ensure that every bride has their dream wedding flowers.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Toni at Maryland Bay Blossoms was absolutely wonderful to work with. She immediately understood my vision and needs for our wedding and came through with absolutely lovely flowers and greens to decorate our venue. The mom's especially loved the copper cuff corsages! She was incredibly responsive and flexible as to pricing. Would absolutely recommend to any brides looking for the best value and a partner with a great eye for style. Go check out their instagram and you will also be blown away :)

Sent on 10/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Toni and MBB. I was blown away when I first saw my wedding bouquet. Toni and I had discussed my vision thoroughly and I shared pictures from Pinterest. She was able to create exactly what I wanted and provided a list of flowers to be used for the wedding. I appreciated the fact that she shared with me which flowers would photograph the best. Her designs are beautiful and she pays excellent attention to detail. I highly recommend Maryland Bay Blossoms. Thank you again : )

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 33
    Maryland Bay Blossoms 34

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

Where do I begin? When I began searching for vendors to choose for my wedding day, I was overwhelmed to say the least. I had no idea what I wanted or how to make my vision (ok, pinterest boards) a reality. The only thing I was sure about was choosing vendors who were personable, someone who appreciated my time & really wanted to make my day wonderful. I met with one other "big name" florist before meeting with Toni. They had all the things I was looking for but did not treat me in a way that I felt I was important to them. I felt like because I didn't have a huge budget that I was not a priority for them which obviously left a bad taste in my mouth. Ok, enough about them... lets get back to TONI.
    One thing about me, is that first impressions are everything. Someones attention to detail is a make or break for me.
    When I first spoke with Toni, I felt like she was my best friend. Her responsiveness was superb. For instance, I emailed her 5,000+ questions & she emailed me right back with all the answers to my questions. She is flexible & is willing to do almost anything to help you bring your vision to life. I love the fact that her business is quaint but nonetheless impressive. She goes above and beyond & I cannot say enough great things about her.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2017

We had such a great experience with Toni and MD Bay Blossoms. My mom and I had planned to do our flowers ourselves until about a month and a half before our wedding when we decided to get a florist. Toni listened to our needs and was very flexible with fitting our budget. The flowers on our day were gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Thanks, Toni!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2017

Beautiful flowers, very responsive to email questions, and very prompt delivery service!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

I'm not a huge flowers gal, so I was nervous about being overwhelmed with picking crazy arrangements and spending thousands of dollars that I didn't have. But thank God for Toni, because MD Bay Blossoms was the best possible place for me. Toni was absolutely amazing to work with. I had a pretty tight budget of only $1,000 for my bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and table flowers, and Toni was able to work with me to get the look I wanted at the price I could afford. I also had to make changes to what I was getting up until the week before the wedding, and Toni was able to be flexible with changes and get me everything I needed. We mainly coordinated via email since she does not have a show room and I was nervous about how everything would come together, but it looked absolutely amazing. Our flowers were also delivered ahead of schedule to our church and reception location. MD Bay Blossoms is the best.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Meg · Married on 05/26/2017

Toni was awesome to work with for flowers for my daughter's wedding! She understood exactly what we wanted AND needed, having worked at our venue before. I made several last minute changes to our order, and she was very accommodating, granted my requests and did not charge crazy fees! She always responded quickly and even had a 30 days out checklist which made remembering all of the details very helpful! I highly recommend Maryland Bay Blossoms!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Allie · Married on 05/20/2017

I was absolutely blown away by the flowers at our wedding! They were all beautiful! I absolutely loved my wedding bouquet! They were bright and gorgeous and so much fun. Toni was absolutely amazing to work with. Toni and I had spoken about the look that we were going for extensively, I shared with her photos, and she provided a list of the types of flowers that would be used for the wedding. I also appreciated how Toni worked with me to get the look that we wanted within our budget.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Carie · Married on 05/06/2017

We could not be happier with Maryland Bay Blossoms!! Everything Toni created was exactly as I envisioned it. I had held off booking our florist since it was such a big piece of my overall design and I wanted to make sure someone captured that. The wait was worth it! When she dropped my bouquets off my mother and I both teared up :) Ladies please check Toni out, she is fantastic!!

Sent on 05/20/2017