Maryelle Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Brianna N. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Great experience!

By having the hair trial with Sharon, I feel like my wedding day is going to feel so smooth and stress free when getting ready 😊

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Thanks for writing this hair trial review, Brianna. It means a lot to us as many brides are curious and can be a bit nervous about booking their first beauty services. Thanks again for sharing! We look forward to your makeup trial soon!!
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 08/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding makeup I’ve ever seen!

Working with Rosie at Maryelle was INCREDIBLE. I felt completely me and like a princess all at the same time because of Rosie. Having her and Ashley with us getting ready was also incredible — they’re both so kind, so understanding, and so good at what they do. Everyone was thrilled with their makeup! It was the thing I was the most worried about going into our wedding, however I knew the moment I met Rosie at my trial that she would go above and beyond to make sure my vision was met in full. On the actual day, I’ve never heard of guests raving about our makeup as much as they did! Mark, the Coordinator at Maryelle, was super responsive and answered all of my questions via email within minutes.

I cant recommend Rosie and Ashley (and everyone at Maryelle) enough!!
  • Jennie
    Jennie G. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I've never felt so beautiful!

Sharon, Kelsey and Ashley made us all look and feel so, so beautiful! They came in to our hotel room at the Lenox Hotel and took care of everything including seating! They were so organized and the pictures honestly speak for themselves but I could not get over how beautiful Sharon made me look and feel!! It was a true fairytale

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Jennie, you were just delightful to work with!! We are so happy that Sharon, Kelsey, and Ashley made such a beautiful impact on your wedding day!! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures and for writing this lovely review!! We are all so grateful!! Many fairytale wishes to you! XO, Maryelle
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • O
    Olivia H. Married on 06/19/2022

Sharon outdid herself!

Sharon outdid herself on my wedding day with both hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. Working with Sharon in the months leading up to my wedding was so easy; she was incredibly accommodating of my unpredictable work schedule and did not one but two hair and makeup trials for me in my home. On the day of the wedding, my mom, sister, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law could not have been more impressed. She is the most lovely, kind, patient, and talented, and her work is impeccable. Both my hair and makeup were even better than I could have hoped for, and they stayed perfect throughout the entire day. Sharon and Mark with Maryelle Artistry made this entire process so easy, and Sharon's professionalism and efficiency made the entire day stress free. I cannot wait to work with her again for more of life's big moments!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

We just love making a positive impact! I appreciate you mentioning Mark (office manager) in your review, as it is always great to hear about the coordinating piece to all the planning. Sharon, Mark, and I appreciate you taking the time to write this lovely review!! Many wonderful wishes to you and Elliott, and we look forward to working with you again on your next big event.
    Karen Married on 06/11/2022

Perfect Start to Wedding Day

Sydney, Jessica and Malia helped kick off our wedding day with hair and make-up for the bridal party. All three did an amazing job. They took their time and made sure everyone was 100% happy. They never got stressed and seemed to enjoy being with the bridal party. Most importantly, the bride looked gorgeous -- her hair and make-up were special while she still looked like herself. Mark made all of the pre-planning easy -- he was organized and flexible as we finalized the details. I would highly recommend the Maryelle team.

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

We are delighted to read your review, Karen. It was a pleasure to work with you and Lara! We are so happy that Lara felt especially beautiful but still looked like herself!... That's always our goal!! Thanks for taking the time to write this detailed review!
    Best wishes to you and have a great summer on MV!!
  • Mary
    Mary K. Married on 06/04/2022

Beautiful makeup & amazing stylists

My stylist, Sydney, helped me create a hair and makeup look for my wedding that was even better than I had envisioned. She was so fun, kind, and incredibly talented. When there was a scheduling mix-up for my trial, the Maryelle team was very flexible and accommodating to figure out a solve that worked for everyone.

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

It was terrific working with you, Mary. Thanks so much for this beautiful review. We wish you and Vassili all the best!!
    XO, ​Maryelle
  • Caroll
    Caroll L. Married on 05/06/2022

Artists Did an Exceptinal Job

Both artists Ashley and Sharon were professional, prompt and accommodating. I do not wear make-up and did not want to look like I was made up. Ashley achieved that, including careful eye-make on a contact-lens wearer. The eye makeup stayed for the whole day and night and did not feel like it was even there. What impressed me was Ashley also did very dramatic makeup for another woman in our party that wanted that look. Sharon did nice waves in my shoulder length, fine hair that did not fall throughout the evening but was not stiff. She did updo-s on the bride and another woman which looked great and softly styled. Both the MOB and the MOG were pleased with their natural looks and the younger women were pleased with more artistry. This was my first time having hair and make-up done and felt it was a good experience. The artists were able engage with the comradery of the day without overstepping boundaries.

​Hello Caroll,
    We so appreciate you taking the time to write this detailed review. It is wonderful to hear your makeup and hair services were a good experience. It was great to have met you, and we hope to have the pleasure of working with you again!
    ​All the best, Maryelle
  • Michaela
    Michaela A. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing makeup and hair!!

It was an easy decision to pick Maryelle Artistry to do my hair and make up for my wedding day. I worked with Sharon the day of my wedding and for my make up trial. Both went amazing and am so happy I had Sharon with me through it all. She made me feel so beautiful during my make up trial and it really put my mind at ease knowing that I would have beautiful make up and hair on my wedding day. Sharon is one of the nicest and fun people that I could’ve imagined working with on my wedding day. She is calm and very professional and takes a lot of your stress away. She made me look better than I ever could’ve expected and I still looked like myself. While she was doing my hair and make up I didn’t want her to leave because it was so much fun having her in the room to get ready with! After dancing the night away with my husband my makeup still looked perfect. You won’t find a better hair and makeup team than Maryelle Artistry. I cannot recommend Maryelle Artistry and Sharon enough. I have quite a few special events coming up and I know exactly who to call when I want to treat myself!!!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Michaela, it was such a delight to be a part of your special day (better than pork fried rice! HAHA! ). Thanks so much for writing this review; it made me so happy to read it! We so look forward to seeing and sharing your beautiful wedding day images.
    Much love to you and Joe,
  • Susan
    Susan A. Married on 01/22/2022

Zen-like artistry

Sydney was amazing! Her presence calmed us before the big event and her hair and cosmetology skills were excellent. Airbrushing is the way to go!!!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Great to hear, as creating a relaxing and pampering environment is one of our goals! It was a pure pleasure working with you, and we are so happy Stephanie had a wonderful day!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review!
    Many best wishes to you, Maryelle
  • Lex
    Alexa D. Married on 10/23/2021

The best makeup vendor!

I chose Maryelle Artistry to do my makeup for my wedding and I couldn’t be happier with my choice! Although my wedding has not occurred yet, I know for certain they are the right choice and will do an amazing job day of! From the start, Maryelle and Mark have been so responsive for any and all questions I have and are extremely flexible/accommodating in their approach. Ashley Jeanne will be doing my wedding makeup and I absolutely LOVED my trial with her. I was very nervous for the trial because I did not want to be too done up/not look like myself for my wedding, but my trial makeup came out perfectly! She really listened to the look I was hoping to obtain and nailed it! I felt so beautiful; I looked like the best version of myself with a glow. During the trial, Ashley Jeanne did not rush me at all and even took the time to answer makeup questions my mom had. Ashley Jeanne is so talented, kind, flexible and accommodating – all of the qualities you want in a makeup artist on your big day! Makeup originally was a big stressor for me – I was worried I was not going to be able to find the look I desired, yet working with Maryelle Artistry and Ashley Jeanne has made the process so easy, stress-free and they are so talented!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Alexa, we are so delighted that you were pleased with your service thus far and your trial. Our goal is to create a comfortable, delightful, and easy experience with an end goal of you feeling like the best version of yourself. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! It is greatly appreciated!
    Abbey W. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding makeup... five stars!!

I got married in October and my artist was Ashley. I had to postpone my wedding due to the pandemic and Maryelle Artistry was so great to work with throughout the uncertain (and stressful!) process of rescheduling. They were accommodating, responsive, and well organized.

Ashley was absolutely wonderful to work with and really went above and beyond. She was such a great listener and helped me feel my best. I am from a different city and don't get many opportunities to come back to the Boston area. Ashley and Maryelle Artistry were so accommodating and were able to fit me in for my trial a few days before my wedding. I am so glad I had the trial. It was great to meet Ashley in person and build a rapport with her. She is so great and I immediately felt comfortable with her. She is personable, professional, and talented.

After my trial, I was worried because I had an allergic reaction to something. Ashley called me the next day and eased my nerves. She thought it was likely the glue for the false lashes. I also felt that the eye look we did in the trial, although exactly what I asked for, looked heavier than I expected it to on me. Ashley listened to my feedback and toned back the eyes and we also skipped the falsies on the day of. Ashley also used my own makeup for a lot of the look to be on the safe side. I was so happy she did, because I was not worried at all about my skin having a bad reaction on my wedding day. The makeup looked great all through the night and I really felt like myself. I also love how the makeup turned out in photos. It really helped accentuate my features.

I would highly recommend working with Maryelle Artistry. Five stars!!

​Hello Abbey,
    ​We are so happy that your wedding day makeup looked great! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautifully detailed review and sharing your photos. We wish you and Edward much happiness!
    ​All the best, Maryelle
  • Alison
    Alison G. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience with a last-minute booking

Sydney was THE BEST! I felt beautiful and completely taken care of by her. She did an absolutely perfect job on hair and makeup, plus was great to talk to and rolled with the chaos of the day.

The whole experience working with Maryelle Artistry was seamless. They were so well organized and responsive, especially with my last-minute booking!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

REPLY: Seamless and beautiful is our goal! You were absolutely lovely to work with Alison, and thanks so much for this excellent review!
    Chelsea G. Married on 10/10/2021

Maryelle artistry

Sharon from Maryelle was incredible - she has such a calm , positive presence. Sharon did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup , my mothers makeup , and my mother in laws makeup. Our makeup was so natural and luminous, which is particularly impressive during the day light of our brunch event. My makeup looked timeless and enhanced my best features. We all received so many compliments and could not be happier with Sharon! We plan on using Sharon again in the future.

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

It is lovely to read this review! We are all so happy that everyone's hair and makeup were beautiful! We look forward to working with you again in the future for other events, Chelsea. Until then, we wish you and Nikolas a wonderful holiday season!
    Nicole M. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Maryelle Artistry was AMAZING!

I got married on 9/25/21 in Boston and had received multiple recommendations to go with Maryelle Artistry for my hair and make-up and they certainly did NOT disappoint! Sharon did both my hair and make-up and she was amazing and extremely patient as I changed my mind multiple times! Kelsey and Anthoula took amazing care of my mother and bridesmaids as well! Everyone felt beautiful for the big day and we could not have done it without the team at Maryelle. Finally, Mark was great to work with behind the scenes during the planning process. He made everything so easy and I never once worried about this aspect of my wedding. I highly recommend them!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Oh, how wonderful to receive and read this review! You were just terrific to work with Nicole, and I am so happy that you and everyone were pleased! Thank you so much for taking the time to include Mark and the back office in this review also!
    Best of wishes to you and Gabe!
    Allie Married on 09/25/2021

Allie’s Baby Bash

I had such a great experience with Malia on Saturday to help get me ready for my Baby Bash! Malia went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied making feel as gorgeous as possible for the special day! Malia was very personable and professional. I appreciate all of her hard work! I would highly recommend your services to anyone!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Allie, it was a complete pleasure to be a part of your big day!! You were just a delight to work with, and thank you again for providing lunches for our team; that was so thoughtful of you and greatly appreciated!

​We look forward to seeing the rest of your beautiful photos, and thank you so much for writing this review. We send you and Scott sweet wishes for a wonderful holiday season!

​All the best,
    ​Maryelle and the team!
    Happy B. Married on 09/18/2021

Professional, Wonderful Experience

Working with the Maryelle team was highly professional and organized. They were responsive and informative. Sydney did our bride and a few bridesmaids, who all looked wonderful. We all told her to go with what she thought would be best for a “us but better” look and it was great. Sydney was nice, funny, and was true to the timing we had in the schedule, which I greatly appreciated. We asked if we could add a few extra folks once the bridal party left and she was happy enough to stay once we checked with the Maryelle team. Highly recommend - 10/10.

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Sarah, thanks so much for taking the time to write this terrific review. I am so happy that you were pleased with everything and that Alix was so happy with her makeup! It was a pleasure for us to have had the opportunity to work with all of you ladies!! I hope our paths cross again soon!
    Mark and Maryelle
    Rebecca L. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful Job

Had hair and makeup done for our wedding. Very nice and professional. Turned out beautifully. Very happy. Worth the cost.
  • Jillian
    Jillian M. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely exquisite talent and service!!

My wedding day makeup was perfect. As I was searching for the right artist I went through 3 trials before finding Ashley at Maryelle Artistry. I am what most would call a perfectionist especially when it comes to my makeup! Ashley was very sweet and calm upon meeting her which meant a lot knowing my nerves would be shot on my big day. Our trial went great, it was apparent she wanted to know exactly what I wanted and cared to hear every detail. While working with Maryelle and Mark I couldn’t help but notice the professionalism and organization of their business, this made me feel like I was in good hands. On my big day Ashley spent quite a bit of time perfecting my makeup from start to finish. I felt beautiful as every bride should on their big day!! I highly recommend Maryelle Artistry and their artist Ashley! Thank you for your hand in making my day so magical.

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Jilian, we are delighted to have helped in making you feel beautiful and your day magical! We so appreciate you choosing us for such an important day. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderfully detailed review! Much happiness to you and Josua!
    ​ Maryelle
  • Wendy
    Wendy L. Married on 08/21/2021

Perfect experience!

My hair trial went very well and I loved working with Sharon. She spent time speaking with me about different styles, what I am used to, and what I am looking for. I found her very easy to work with and very accommodating. So glad she will be with us for the wedding!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Wendy, we are so happy to hear about your great experience with our team artist. We are so looking forward to being a special part of Olivia's big day. Thank you so much for choosing our team and for taking the time to write this lovely review!

• Maria
    Maria C. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly a special makeup experience

This is the team to book for your special day, because the artists are compassionate, generous, talented, and caring. Stop searching and book Maryelle's team, because you will (1) look incredible and (2) feel amazing.

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

​Maria, we are so happy to read your review. Along with talented artists for our team, we also focus on having artists with nurture personalities, so when we read your review, we were delighted. Thanks so much for writing, and thank you for the beautiful notes you gave Malia for us. We are grateful!

​Much happiness to you and your mom,
  • Kimmie
    Kimmie R. Married on 08/08/2021

Perfect Makeup & Hair!

I loved Sharon. My makeup and second hairdo we tried were PERFECT. They are exactly what I was looking for.

I am really looking forward to my big day.

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Kimmie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this terrific review about your trial experience. We are so happy that you love your bridal look, and we are also looking forward to being a part of your big day!
    All best wishes to you, and we will see you again soon!
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience! Definitely recommend.

I had a fantastic experience with Maryelle Artistry. They were very organized and timely with communications. My hair stylist, Anthoula, and the assistant stylist, Penny, were great! Everybody's hair looked lovely and we were ahead of schedule, which was awesome and made for a super relaxing getting ready process. They were also lovely to be around and a lot of fun. Anthoula was super responsive with my questions ahead of time, which was so helpful as well. Would definitely recommend you all to others!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

​We so appreciate you taking the time to write this lovely review for us Emily. It was wonderful working with you, and we are thrilled that we helped make your day fantastic! ​

Best wishes to you, Maryelle
  • Genevieve
    Genevieve Married on 07/11/2021

A dream team!

The Maryelle Artistry team has been absolutely fantastic to work with. From the moment I reached out to each step along the way, they've exceeded my expectations with their attention to detail, professionalism, organization, timely responses and expertise.

The first phone appointment I had was with Maryelle and it was so incredibly helpful. I had a few ideas of what I envisioned for my bridal hair/makeup, but her expertise, thorough question asking, and beauty coaching really helped hone in on my vision and pair me with the right artist. Well, she was spot on! Sharon has been an absolute dream to work with. She is an incredibly talented hair and makeup artist who made my trial and engagement session so easy and enjoyable! I brought in some photos, we discussed my vision, she made some great recommendations, and nailed it! I felt absolutely beautiful. She is such a pleasure to work with and I'm so excited for the big day!!!

I also can't thank Mark enough. He has been fantastic to work with -- keeping me organized and on top of all the details, from coordinating all of my appointments to answering questions, to prepping me with call sheets. He made the process so seamless and stress free!

If you're looking for an all star team for your big day, I highly recommend the Maryelle Artistry team!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Genevieve, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this review! It's so wonderful that you acknowledge the whole team involved and all the steps/processes that happen to make it a completely organized and enjoyable experience and, of course, a beautiful outcome. We love your engagement photos and can't wait to share them! And of course, we so look forward to your big day!! ...only 6 weeks away! :))
  • Sarita
    Sarita M. Married on 06/19/2021

Ask for Sharon!

I had a wonderful makeup experience with Sharon through Maryelle Artistry. The trial was so thorough and she made sure it was exactly what I wanted - staying longer than needed to make sure we got it right. The day of was so smooth and she's so lovely to work with.

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

​We are so happy that your trial and wedding day went smoothly, and you were pleased with Sharon's work. It was a pleasure for us to work with you, and we so look forward to being with you again in 2022 for the next big celebration!

Niloo Married on 06/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Had the best experience with Jen!

I had jennifer as my hair stylist on my wedding. She was so sweet and patient. She did exactly what we all wanted for our hair and we were all so happy with the results. Thank you!

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

It was our pleasure Niloo, you were delightful to work with! Thanks for sharing this image, we so look forward to seeing more!

illustration stars