Maryelle Artistry Reviews

Maryelle Artistry 6
Maryelle Artistry 7
  • Olivia Kate

Olivia Kate · Married on 04/07/2019

These folks are amazing!!

I am SO grateful that I chose Maryelle Artistry for my wedding makeup. Sharon did my makeup for my engagement photos and she was amazing. She worked with me to find the best hairstyle that works with the veil that I am borrowing from my mother-in-law. Sharon also did a wonderful job with the makeup I would wear on the day of my wedding. Sharon was so patient, kind and flexible. She really listened to what I wanted and I deeply valued my time with her. I can't wait to work with her on the day of my wedding. I know that she will also do an amazing job on my bridal party too. Thank you, Sharon for your talent! Such a pleasure to work with Sharon and Maryelle Artistry!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review Olivia!! It so fun to receive a review about the trial experience from you. We get so many questions about what the trial will be like, so it is great for future bride to be able to read about your experience. Also, we are so excited to be a part of your big day and to help make it beautiful for you!! XO, Maryelle

Heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful experience!

I got married two weeks ago, and Maryelle did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! I felt like I looked like the best version of myself, and I couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out. During the whole process, Maryelle really listened to me, and had great suggestions, and she couldn’t have been lovelier to work with. She also did my mom and sister’s hair and makeup, and theirs turned out great as well. I can absolutely recommend Maryelle Artistry to other brides in the Boston area!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hello Heather,
    It was also just lovely working with you, your mom and Amy! You were such a wonderful group of women to work with and the theme of your wedding made it so fun and interesting! I so appreciate you recommending me and writing this terrific review! My best wishes to all! XO, Maryelle
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Great to work with

Thanks Maryelle and Kristin for your hair and makeup services for my mother and I. The company was always very responsive and accommodating, and our stylist Kristin was prompt and professional. She listened to what we wanted and made changes if something wasn’t quite right. Thanks so much for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Maryelle Artistry 8
    Maryelle Artistry 9
    Maryelle Artistry 10
    Maryelle Artistry 11
    Maryelle Artistry 12

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much for having us Morgan, it was a pleasure working with you. I also want to thank you for sharing your pictures and taking the time to write this great review. We wish you much happiness!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Maryelle is wonderful!

Maryelle was absolutely wonderful! She worked on my mother, my mother-in-law, bridesmaids, and me. Everyone felt extremely comfortable with Maryelle - she listened/understood what each person wanted for their look makeup look and executed perfectly.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

So glad that you all felt comfortable- it is the best compliment! Thank you so much for writing this review. Wishing you and Benjamin a lifetime of happiness!! XO, Maryelle

Patricia Michell · Married on 10/06/2018

The Best Make-Up Artist

My daughter and I did not live near Boston at all. Maryelle was recommended to us by our wedding planner. Maryelle, made us feel at ease immediately, took the time to listen to us, and always focused on our needs. Maryelle, showed up on time to our wedding venue, she was amazing, and my daughter looked beautiful, she fulfilled every detail we asked for. Maryelle, also had a very calming personality, she was such a pleasure to work with, I thought I had known her for years. Her professionalism was outstanding. I too truly felt like a movie star. This was one of the most important days of my daughter’s life, she truly looked like a dream, I highly recommend Maryelle you will not be disappointed at all. Thank-you for all you did for us.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Patricia, It is so wonderful to read this review!! I am so happy that I was able to make you feel like a movie star on your daughters wedding day. I can’t express to you how much it means to me to know that I helped to building beautiful memories for you both on such an important day! Much happiness to you! XO, Maryelle

Molly · event on: 06/10/2018

Maryelle has been excellent to work with from the jump! I was familiar with her commercial work and was thrilled to learn that she and her team did weddings and events, so I booked her right away! I'm working with Kristen from Maryelle's team. She came to my house to do my trial and couldn't have been kinder or more professional -- she also listened to what I wanted for both hair and make up and completely nailed it, she's super talented and a dream to work with. I can't wait to work with her on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Molly,
    We are so happy that you are pleased with everything!...It has been a joy working with you thus far!
    We look forward to working with you on your wedding day in September! Thanks so much for leaving this beautiful review!

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2018

Maryelle and her team are absolutely amazing! From the moment I reached out to her she was so responsive and more than happy to answer any and all questions! Setting up a trial was super easy and really fun! Kristen did my hair and makeup and all I can say is WOW. She is UNBELIEVABLE! She listened to everything that I was looking for and really made my vision happen. I really wanted a very natural look and didn't want too much makeup, and Kristen made me feel so beautiful and most importantly, so comfortable! We also had Cat helping with hair and makeup since there were ten of us and she was absolutely amazing as well! Maryelle's team is so talented and we had so much fun spending the morning getting ready with them! Everyone looked so beautiful and perfect and we highly recommend Maryelle and her team!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Sarah we review response
    Thanks so much for this lovely review! It was such a pleasure working with you Sarah!!! We are so excited to see your pictures and we will certainly post some! Let's stay in touch!
    XO,Maryelle

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

I was so lucky to have Kristen doing my hair and makeup for my wedding day! I was really nervous about hiring someone I've never met before, but when she came and did my trial hair/makeup, all my fears were gone! I didn't have any exact photo of what I wanted for my hair, but she was able to make my vision a reality! On my wedding day (which was months later), she knew exactly what she was doing and it turned out perfect! Kristen also did all of my bridesmaid's makeup and they all were so happy with what she did. They all looked beautiful in person and in photos, which can be hard with makeup sometimes. Maryelle Artistry was very prompt with email responses as well and I couldn't be happier with them as my vendor choice for my special day. Thank you!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Maryelle Artistry 13
    Maryelle Artistry 14
    Maryelle Artistry 15
    Maryelle Artistry 16
    Maryelle Artistry 17

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Jillian, we are just so happy to have been a part of your wedding day!! Thanks so much for this lovely review and sharing your personal photos with us!!
    We wish you much love and happiness!!! ❤️Maryelle

Caitlin Hubbard · Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful!

She did such a great job and made everyone look absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

We are so happy that you were pleased with everything! It was great working with you! Wishing you the best XO, Maryelle

Lindsey Trousdale · Married on 06/30/2018

MOH coordinator for large bridal party

We had hair and makeup for a number of people. Full bridal party plus MOB and MOG. They were great! I'd do it all again. Super chill, easy to chat and work with the large group. Everyone looked awesome. Absolute pleasure.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Cyndi · Married on 06/29/2018

Colby and Kelsey were absolutely phenomenal! My daughter had seven bridesmaids plus the MOB and MOG. Maryelle Artists was so on top of an every changing situation. Maryelle’s group came through and my daughter had the best day of her life, which is as it should be! Wedding days should go off without a hitch - our only hitch was humidity and these girls, Colby and Kelsey went above the mark and against the weather. I would gladly recommend Maryelle Artistry for any event! 10 out of 5

Sent on 07/05/2018

Cyndi,
    We are just so happy to know that we helped in making Christine's wedding day a beautiful one!!
    It was really great working with you and your beautiful daughter!! I also want to thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review about our artists!! XO and Best wishes!! Maryelle

Alejandra · Married on 06/23/2018

Maryelle and Ashley are wonderful to work with. As well as my artist Kristen. Maryelle and Ashley were very flexible with scheduling appointments, and adjusting things I needed. I felt heard by Kristen when I told her what I wanted. All three women were very patient and kind!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Hello Alejandra,

Thanks so much for writing this review! We are always here to help make your experience the best we can and to help support you through the process. We are so looking forward to working with you on your wedding day in June and until then, as always feel free to touch base with us anytime.
    All the best, Maryelle

Cynthia · Married on 04/06/2018

Maryelle came to my home to do my hair and makeup for my sons wedding. She arrived early to set up so she could begin on schedule. She was kind,caring and she did a beautiful job. She listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. I wanted the makeup to look natural and I felt very comfortable with the results .

Sent on 04/10/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased with everything Cynthia!! It was great working with you and getting to know you! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I wish you and both Peters all the best!!

Mary · Married on 04/02/2018

The level of communication you receive with Maryelle is top-notch, she is professional and put me at ease with the process. She was available for my questions at every step, made sure I was prepared for my trial, promptly followed-up after to find out how my experience was, and even sent me a brief note the weekend before my weekend, just to send her best wishes.

She matched me up with the perfect make-up/hair stylist, Kristen. At the time of my hair and make-up trial I had a vague idea of what my vision was. This included a few magazine cutouts and Pinterest posts. I also had a gold floral headpiece that I thought I was going to use on my wedding day and Kristen put together a hairstyle around that. I ended up nixing that hairpiece before the wedding day, used a flower comb instead, and Kristen totally went with it, and I ended up with the PERFECT wedding day style (for me). I was in love with it.

My nugget of advice to brides is make sure you look at photos of brides with similar hair length and texture.

Kristen is a rockstar and if anyone I know ever needs make-up/hair services, I would jump into the conversation to recommend Kristen (and Maryelle Aristry overall).

If you are a bride looking for hair and wedding services, you want Maryelle Aristry as part of your wedding day team.

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Maryelle Artistry 18
    Maryelle Artistry 19
    Maryelle Artistry 20
    Maryelle Artistry 21

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Mary is was just great working with you!!! I want to thank you so much for writing this detailed review and mentioning your nugget of advice is perfect and just what brides should do when checking out hairstyles.

I wish you much love and happiness Mary!!

Mary · Married on 04/01/2018

I make most of my decisions based on instinct, but instinct or not, if you need hair and makeup services for your special event, the smart decision is to team up with Maryelle artistry. Maryelle is attentive, patient, and professional. She knows the business and trusts her team, I love all of those things.

She has a talented and professional team. I had the pleasure of working with Kristen. Kristen took my few Pinterest hair style photos and vague description of what I wanted my makeup to look like, and turned me into the the most beautiful version of myself that I could never have imagined. On my wedding day I felt gorgeous, confident, and the makeup didn’t feel heavy or uncomfortable!

I am grateful for their talent, it helped make my wedding day relaxing.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

That is just terrific Mary!! Our goal is to make you look like the best version of yourself and to feel confident and beautiful! I am so happy we were able to help make this happen for you!

I wish you all the best,

Kelly · Married on 12/30/2017

Maryelle was fantastic! She took my direction and ran with it. I wasn't as prepared as most brides and she improvised and my hair turned out beautifully. She also did my daughter's hair and was fantastic with our 8 year old! I would recommend Maryelle for any beauty event!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Kelly, it was such a pleasure working with you! It was great to meet your mom, brother and friends and Lauren is a truly amazing young lady. It was incredible to see how creative she is!! It was such a great experience working with you all and thanks for taking the time to write this review! I hope that we connect again in the near future!! XO

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

I had an amazing experience - from setting up the hair trial to the actual day of the wedding I felt completely taken care of. They are very professional, organized and go above and beyond to make everything go smoothly! Constant communication and quick replies which is much appreciated. Kristen, our hair stylist, was so sweet and easy to get along with, she was totally flexible and is great at her job. She was totally cool with my last minute change up to my up do and knocked it out of the park...it was better than I expected! My hair stayed put all night long and all of my bridesmaids remarked on how much they loved their hair, in fact one girl said she liked her undo done by Kristen better than she liked her hair on her own wedding day. We actually ran ahead of schedule the morning off which kept the getting ready process relaxed and fun. Thank you to Kristen, Maryelle & her team for making my wedding day less stressful and helping make beautiful memories...my hair looks amazing in all of my photos!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Maryelle Artistry 28
    Maryelle Artistry 29
    Maryelle Artistry 30

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Caitlin, it was such a pleasure working with you and we are so glad to hear that you were pleased with everything. We love seeing the photos from your wedding day! Thank you for sharing such a great moment in your life with us and for taking the time to write this review. XOXO Ashley

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2017

Maryelle was a dream to have as part of my wedding. It all went perfectly, even with the 40 mph winds and rain, and my hair and makeup stayed in place! I loved working with Maryelle and would recommend her to anyone— she was so calm and caring throughout the day. I am grateful for all she did to make my wedding day so special.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Liz, I am so delighted that I was able to help make your wedding day special! It was a great pleasure working with you and your friends/family. I hope to work with you soon on other engagements you have in the future. I know that you are very busy and I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review!

Annie · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding is coming up in September, and I'm working with Natalie from Maryelle's team for my makeup for the rehearsal dinner and day of. Ahead of time, I had a trial with Natalie to plan the makeup look. She is just such a joy. A true sweetheart, professional, and willing to go the extra mile to make you happy. I'm very particular about my makeup and products, and she was so accommodating and willing to make any small tweaks to fit what I was looking for. She's very talented and I can't wait to work with her again during my wedding weekend! Maryelle has also been amazing to work with while coordinating my wedding weekend plans. So glad I found her and her team!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

We are just delighted that we can take part in making your experience a joyful one..... and we look forward in helping to create a beautiful wedding day weekend with you! Thanks so much for this review!
    XO,

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

Everything was great working with Maryelle Artistry. I was very pleased with everything.
    Ashley keep me informed through the booking process and was very easy to communicate with. She also did a great job of fixing my error last minute!
    I mistakenly left one person off the list and never noticed until the night before the wedding. I frantically emailed Ashley, worried everything would be rushed trying to squeeze in another bridesmaid the next day. She adjusted the schedule, contacted Cat and added the bridesmaid right away. It was very much appreciated!!

Cat was my makeup artist and she is AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about her. She was so easy to work with. She was laid back but very professional, which was exactly what I needed on a stressful day! She didn’t have me worried at all about her traveling or finding the venue. I showed her a few pictured of what I liked at my trial and she understood exactly what I wanted. She made me, my girls and my mom look beautiful!!! I was in love with how the makeup came out for everyone and I got so many compliments.

This is a great team to have for your wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Maryelle Artistry 31
    Maryelle Artistry 32
    Maryelle Artistry 33
    Maryelle Artistry 34
    Maryelle Artistry 35
    Maryelle Artistry 36

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Our team is so happy that you were pleased with everything!! It just makes us so blissful to know that we made such a positive impact on your special day!! We love seeing all the pictures!!...and wish you all the best Kate!!

Marianne · Married on 06/09/2017

I was one of the lucky ones to have Kristen from Maryelle Artistry work on my hair (the mother of the bride). She did an AMAZING JOB on all the girls hair and my own. Not only did she make each and everyone look beautiful but her creations stayed in the entire day and night. Which was a long day. The wedding was at 5 and she started and 7:30 am. Not only was her work amazing but she was also a wonderful person as well. We were all a little disappointed the next day that she wasn't doing our hair again. I can't thank Maryelle Artistry enough and Kristen for taking care of us on my daughters special day. I would not hesitate to call them if needed again. A ten star rating in my book. ????????????????????

Sent on 06/28/2017

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Marianne, we had such a great time working with you and we are so proud to say everyone in the wedding party looked so beautiful! It was also such a pleasure getting to know you and we hope to see you more in the future!! XO

Christina · Married on 06/09/2017

Maryelle and her team are incredibly talented, kind and fun to work with. Maryelles client list is full of celebrities, athletes and models but she treats every client like a star. Maryelle and her team are incredibly professional and I highly recommend them to every bride who wishes to look and feel her best on her wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Christina, It was really great that you were able to attend the WeddingWire Boston Fall Ball event and we are so happy that you enjoyed meeting/working with our team! Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review and for all your kind words! We so look forward to your wedding in June!! XO

Kathryn · Married on 05/27/2017

Maryelle is lovely to work with. I loved the artist she suggested for me- the hair and makeup were beautiful and exactly what I had described in advance. Highly suggest using their services!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

I am so happy to hear that you loved working with us! I also want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave this beautiful review!

Leanne · event on: 03/24/2017

I had my wedding day trial with Kristen of Maryelle Artistry and was very pleased with the process and the end result.
    Maryelle was helpful and flexible during the scheduling process and very kind when I misunderstood the contract/payment process.
    Kristen was prompt, professional, and lovely to chat with. We looked at my dress and hair ideas and she made a great recommendation for my hair that I hadn't thought of.
    Kristen's makeup application was exactly what I had in mind. She is very skilled at covering up dark circles/hyperpigmentation without the appearance of having makeup caked on - my skin looked glowy and natural, like me on my best day.
    I'm looking forward to seeing her again on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Leanne,

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We are happy to be working with you and so looking forward to your big day!!

All the best,