Maryelle Artistry Reviews

Maryelle Artistry 6
Maryelle Artistry 7

Grace Natola · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Great Experience!

Maryelle is wonderful to work with. She is pleasant, accommodating and understanding of a bride and her mom's needs. She arranged for Sharon to do our trial make-up session in the comfort of our home. Sharon did such a great job creating just the look we wanted. We never felt rushed but instead felt that Sharon's only goal was to please us no matter how long it took. She is not only professional and talented but personable as well. We're both so confident that Sharon will do an amazing job on the day of the wedding.
    Julie and Grace Natola

Sent on 07/15/2019

Julia · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Maryelle is the best!

Maryelle Artistry will be doing the hair/makeup for both myself and my bridal party for my wedding this September. I am SO thrilled to be able to work with her. She is professional, prompt to respond to emails, and incredibly talented. We had my hair/makeup trial last week and Maryelle made me feel so comfortable and beautiful - I only have wonderful things to say!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Samantha Jones · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolute Perfection

I can't say enough about how happy we were with Maryelle Artistry and Makeup Artist Kelsey Malynn in particular. Kelsey is an amazing artist and person. Her work was absolutely perfect and made our special day even more special. I've never felt more beautiful.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Inda

Inda Omerefendic · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience!

Maryelle and her team were amazing from start to finish. Not only did they make everyone feel beautiful and comfortable, but we really had a fun time with them getting ready for my wedding. Maryelle was able to create a look for my hair and make up that was exactly what I was hoping for and she really made me feel taken care of. I really can't recommend them enough. Thank you so much for making my day even more special for not just me, but also my bridesmaids and family members!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Inda,
    You, your mom and your lovely family were just a joy to work with! We had so much fun meeting and working with all these lively ladies and their incredible personalities!! I know you both have lots of fun filled family events ahead of you and I wish you both the best! Thanks you so much for taking the time to write this great review!! It makes me so happy and it is so appreciated!! XO, Maryelle
  • Michele

Michele Connors · Married on 06/02/2019

Perfection

Maryelle was just great to work with. We had a trial day with Sharon. She was great at listening to the look we were hoping to achieve. She was pure perfection on my Wedding day!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Michele,
    We are just so happy to receive these words from you and so grateful you took the time to write this review!! It makes us very happy to know that we were able to help create a experience that you felt was perfection! Wishing you much love, luck and adventure as a married couple! All the best to you, Maryelle
  • Olivia Kate

Olivia Kate · Married on 04/07/2019

These folks are amazing!!

I am SO grateful that I chose Maryelle Artistry for my wedding makeup. Sharon did my makeup for my engagement photos and she was amazing. She worked with me to find the best hairstyle that works with the veil that I am borrowing from my mother-in-law. Sharon also did a wonderful job with the makeup I would wear on the day of my wedding. Sharon was so patient, kind and flexible. She really listened to what I wanted and I deeply valued my time with her. I can't wait to work with her on the day of my wedding. I know that she will also do an amazing job on my bridal party too. Thank you, Sharon for your talent! Such a pleasure to work with Sharon and Maryelle Artistry!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review Olivia!! It so fun to receive a review about the trial experience from you. We get so many questions about what the trial will be like, so it is great for future bride to be able to read about your experience. Also, we are so excited to be a part of your big day and to help make it beautiful for you!! XO, Maryelle

Heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful experience!

I got married two weeks ago, and Maryelle did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! I felt like I looked like the best version of myself, and I couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out. During the whole process, Maryelle really listened to me, and had great suggestions, and she couldn’t have been lovelier to work with. She also did my mom and sister’s hair and makeup, and theirs turned out great as well. I can absolutely recommend Maryelle Artistry to other brides in the Boston area!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hello Heather,
    It was also just lovely working with you, your mom and Amy! You were such a wonderful group of women to work with and the theme of your wedding made it so fun and interesting! I so appreciate you recommending me and writing this terrific review! My best wishes to all! XO, Maryelle
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Great to work with

Thanks Maryelle and Kristin for your hair and makeup services for my mother and I. The company was always very responsive and accommodating, and our stylist Kristin was prompt and professional. She listened to what we wanted and made changes if something wasn’t quite right. Thanks so much for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Maryelle Artistry 8
    Maryelle Artistry 9
    Maryelle Artistry 10
    Maryelle Artistry 11
    Maryelle Artistry 12

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much for having us Morgan, it was a pleasure working with you. I also want to thank you for sharing your pictures and taking the time to write this great review. We wish you much happiness!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Maryelle is wonderful!

Maryelle was absolutely wonderful! She worked on my mother, my mother-in-law, bridesmaids, and me. Everyone felt extremely comfortable with Maryelle - she listened/understood what each person wanted for their look makeup look and executed perfectly.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

So glad that you all felt comfortable- it is the best compliment! Thank you so much for writing this review. Wishing you and Benjamin a lifetime of happiness!! XO, Maryelle

Patricia Michell · Married on 10/06/2018

The Best Make-Up Artist

My daughter and I did not live near Boston at all. Maryelle was recommended to us by our wedding planner. Maryelle, made us feel at ease immediately, took the time to listen to us, and always focused on our needs. Maryelle, showed up on time to our wedding venue, she was amazing, and my daughter looked beautiful, she fulfilled every detail we asked for. Maryelle, also had a very calming personality, she was such a pleasure to work with, I thought I had known her for years. Her professionalism was outstanding. I too truly felt like a movie star. This was one of the most important days of my daughter’s life, she truly looked like a dream, I highly recommend Maryelle you will not be disappointed at all. Thank-you for all you did for us.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Patricia, It is so wonderful to read this review!! I am so happy that I was able to make you feel like a movie star on your daughters wedding day. I can’t express to you how much it means to me to know that I helped to building beautiful memories for you both on such an important day! Much happiness to you! XO, Maryelle

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2018

Maryelle and her team are absolutely amazing! From the moment I reached out to her she was so responsive and more than happy to answer any and all questions! Setting up a trial was super easy and really fun! Kristen did my hair and makeup and all I can say is WOW. She is UNBELIEVABLE! She listened to everything that I was looking for and really made my vision happen. I really wanted a very natural look and didn't want too much makeup, and Kristen made me feel so beautiful and most importantly, so comfortable! We also had Cat helping with hair and makeup since there were ten of us and she was absolutely amazing as well! Maryelle's team is so talented and we had so much fun spending the morning getting ready with them! Everyone looked so beautiful and perfect and we highly recommend Maryelle and her team!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Sarah we review response
    Thanks so much for this lovely review! It was such a pleasure working with you Sarah!!! We are so excited to see your pictures and we will certainly post some! Let's stay in touch!
    XO,Maryelle

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2018

I was so lucky to have Kristen doing my hair and makeup for my wedding day! I was really nervous about hiring someone I've never met before, but when she came and did my trial hair/makeup, all my fears were gone! I didn't have any exact photo of what I wanted for my hair, but she was able to make my vision a reality! On my wedding day (which was months later), she knew exactly what she was doing and it turned out perfect! Kristen also did all of my bridesmaid's makeup and they all were so happy with what she did. They all looked beautiful in person and in photos, which can be hard with makeup sometimes. Maryelle Artistry was very prompt with email responses as well and I couldn't be happier with them as my vendor choice for my special day. Thank you!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Maryelle Artistry 13
    Maryelle Artistry 14
    Maryelle Artistry 15
    Maryelle Artistry 16
    Maryelle Artistry 17

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Jillian, we are just so happy to have been a part of your wedding day!! Thanks so much for this lovely review and sharing your personal photos with us!!
    We wish you much love and happiness!!! ❤️Maryelle

Caitlin Hubbard · Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful!

She did such a great job and made everyone look absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

We are so happy that you were pleased with everything! It was great working with you! Wishing you the best XO, Maryelle

Lindsey Trousdale · Married on 06/30/2018

MOH coordinator for large bridal party

We had hair and makeup for a number of people. Full bridal party plus MOB and MOG. They were great! I'd do it all again. Super chill, easy to chat and work with the large group. Everyone looked awesome. Absolute pleasure.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Cyndi · Married on 06/29/2018

Colby and Kelsey were absolutely phenomenal! My daughter had seven bridesmaids plus the MOB and MOG. Maryelle Artists was so on top of an every changing situation. Maryelle’s group came through and my daughter had the best day of her life, which is as it should be! Wedding days should go off without a hitch - our only hitch was humidity and these girls, Colby and Kelsey went above the mark and against the weather. I would gladly recommend Maryelle Artistry for any event! 10 out of 5

Sent on 07/05/2018

Cyndi,
    We are just so happy to know that we helped in making Christine's wedding day a beautiful one!!
    It was really great working with you and your beautiful daughter!! I also want to thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review about our artists!! XO and Best wishes!! Maryelle

Alejandra · Married on 06/23/2018

Maryelle and Ashley are wonderful to work with. As well as my artist Kristen. Maryelle and Ashley were very flexible with scheduling appointments, and adjusting things I needed. I felt heard by Kristen when I told her what I wanted. All three women were very patient and kind!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Hello Alejandra,

Thanks so much for writing this review! We are always here to help make your experience the best we can and to help support you through the process. We are so looking forward to working with you on your wedding day in June and until then, as always feel free to touch base with us anytime.
    All the best, Maryelle

Molly · event on 06/10/2018

Maryelle has been excellent to work with from the jump! I was familiar with her commercial work and was thrilled to learn that she and her team did weddings and events, so I booked her right away! I'm working with Kristen from Maryelle's team. She came to my house to do my trial and couldn't have been kinder or more professional -- she also listened to what I wanted for both hair and make up and completely nailed it, she's super talented and a dream to work with. I can't wait to work with her on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Molly,
    We are so happy that you are pleased with everything!...It has been a joy working with you thus far!
    We look forward to working with you on your wedding day in September! Thanks so much for leaving this beautiful review!

Cynthia · Married on 04/06/2018

Maryelle came to my home to do my hair and makeup for my sons wedding. She arrived early to set up so she could begin on schedule. She was kind,caring and she did a beautiful job. She listened to what I wanted and did exactly that. I wanted the makeup to look natural and I felt very comfortable with the results .

Sent on 04/10/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

I am so happy that you were pleased with everything Cynthia!! It was great working with you and getting to know you! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I wish you and both Peters all the best!!

Mary · Married on 04/02/2018

The level of communication you receive with Maryelle is top-notch, she is professional and put me at ease with the process. She was available for my questions at every step, made sure I was prepared for my trial, promptly followed-up after to find out how my experience was, and even sent me a brief note the weekend before my weekend, just to send her best wishes.

She matched me up with the perfect make-up/hair stylist, Kristen. At the time of my hair and make-up trial I had a vague idea of what my vision was. This included a few magazine cutouts and Pinterest posts. I also had a gold floral headpiece that I thought I was going to use on my wedding day and Kristen put together a hairstyle around that. I ended up nixing that hairpiece before the wedding day, used a flower comb instead, and Kristen totally went with it, and I ended up with the PERFECT wedding day style (for me). I was in love with it.

My nugget of advice to brides is make sure you look at photos of brides with similar hair length and texture.

Kristen is a rockstar and if anyone I know ever needs make-up/hair services, I would jump into the conversation to recommend Kristen (and Maryelle Aristry overall).

If you are a bride looking for hair and wedding services, you want Maryelle Aristry as part of your wedding day team.

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Maryelle Artistry 18
    Maryelle Artistry 19
    Maryelle Artistry 20
    Maryelle Artistry 21

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Mary is was just great working with you!!! I want to thank you so much for writing this detailed review and mentioning your nugget of advice is perfect and just what brides should do when checking out hairstyles.

I wish you much love and happiness Mary!!

Mary · Married on 04/01/2018

I make most of my decisions based on instinct, but instinct or not, if you need hair and makeup services for your special event, the smart decision is to team up with Maryelle artistry. Maryelle is attentive, patient, and professional. She knows the business and trusts her team, I love all of those things.

She has a talented and professional team. I had the pleasure of working with Kristen. Kristen took my few Pinterest hair style photos and vague description of what I wanted my makeup to look like, and turned me into the the most beautiful version of myself that I could never have imagined. On my wedding day I felt gorgeous, confident, and the makeup didn’t feel heavy or uncomfortable!

I am grateful for their talent, it helped make my wedding day relaxing.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

That is just terrific Mary!! Our goal is to make you look like the best version of yourself and to feel confident and beautiful! I am so happy we were able to help make this happen for you!

I wish you all the best,
    Maryelle

Kelly · Married on 12/30/2017

Maryelle was fantastic! She took my direction and ran with it. I wasn't as prepared as most brides and she improvised and my hair turned out beautifully. She also did my daughter's hair and was fantastic with our 8 year old! I would recommend Maryelle for any beauty event!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Kelly, it was such a pleasure working with you! It was great to meet your mom, brother and friends and Lauren is a truly amazing young lady. It was incredible to see how creative she is!! It was such a great experience working with you all and thanks for taking the time to write this review! I hope that we connect again in the near future!! XO

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

I had an amazing experience - from setting up the hair trial to the actual day of the wedding I felt completely taken care of. They are very professional, organized and go above and beyond to make everything go smoothly! Constant communication and quick replies which is much appreciated. Kristen, our hair stylist, was so sweet and easy to get along with, she was totally flexible and is great at her job. She was totally cool with my last minute change up to my up do and knocked it out of the park...it was better than I expected! My hair stayed put all night long and all of my bridesmaids remarked on how much they loved their hair, in fact one girl said she liked her undo done by Kristen better than she liked her hair on her own wedding day. We actually ran ahead of schedule the morning off which kept the getting ready process relaxed and fun. Thank you to Kristen, Maryelle & her team for making my wedding day less stressful and helping make beautiful memories...my hair looks amazing in all of my photos!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Maryelle Artistry 28
    Maryelle Artistry 29
    Maryelle Artistry 30

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Caitlin, it was such a pleasure working with you and we are so glad to hear that you were pleased with everything. We love seeing the photos from your wedding day! Thank you for sharing such a great moment in your life with us and for taking the time to write this review. XOXO Ashley

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2017

Maryelle was a dream to have as part of my wedding. It all went perfectly, even with the 40 mph winds and rain, and my hair and makeup stayed in place! I loved working with Maryelle and would recommend her to anyone— she was so calm and caring throughout the day. I am grateful for all she did to make my wedding day so special.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

Liz, I am so delighted that I was able to help make your wedding day special! It was a great pleasure working with you and your friends/family. I hope to work with you soon on other engagements you have in the future. I know that you are very busy and I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review!

Annie · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding is coming up in September, and I'm working with Natalie from Maryelle's team for my makeup for the rehearsal dinner and day of. Ahead of time, I had a trial with Natalie to plan the makeup look. She is just such a joy. A true sweetheart, professional, and willing to go the extra mile to make you happy. I'm very particular about my makeup and products, and she was so accommodating and willing to make any small tweaks to fit what I was looking for. She's very talented and I can't wait to work with her again during my wedding weekend! Maryelle has also been amazing to work with while coordinating my wedding weekend plans. So glad I found her and her team!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Maryelle Artistry's reply:

We are just delighted that we can take part in making your experience a joyful one..... and we look forward in helping to create a beautiful wedding day weekend with you! Thanks so much for this review!
    XO,