Mary Veal Photography Reviews

Mary Veal Photography 6
Mary Veal Photography 7

Danielle Mendoza · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfection

MARY IS AMAZING!!!! Mary & her second photographer went above & beyond anything I could have ever imagined. From the getting ready pictures, to getting down on the dance floor, THEY NAILED IT!! Mary got every picture I could have ever asked for! Not only got them, BUT completely made my jaw drop when I saw the final photos! Mary made me feel sooooo comfortable from the second she walked into my door at The Reach Resort. She was so down to earth and made me feel soooo relaxed! My husband says the same thing about the second photographer. He was so personable & made him feel so comfortable during the getting ready photos. Now on to the ceremony....OH MY GOODNESS!! THOSE PHOTOS!! I don't even remember seeing them around or as some people would say "in the way" and when I got the photos....OH MY!!! THEY GOT PICTURES FROM EVERY ANGLE POSSIBLE! The group photos with our family after were perfect & couldn't have gone more smoothly! We did have a small group but it was fairly fast getting all the photos with family members so they could go up top and enjoy cocktail hour while we got our couple photos! WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN WITH THE COUPLE PHOTOS?! The lighting...the angles...the candid shots...the poses...every single one was PERFECT!! Now to my most favorite photos...the reception!! I smile and laugh every time I look at these! Mary & her second photographer got from every angle & THE BEST SHOTS of us having the best time ever!!! From first dances, (which I still cry at all the pictures of my dad & I) to the toasts, to all the line dances, dips & turns....they were more than I could have imagined. The detail shots of our rings blew my mind!! They have such unique & amazing ideas!! I truly couldn't ask for more in a wedding photographer! These pictures mean sooooo much to me & I will cherish them for the rest of my life! Mary Veal Photography should be your ONLY consideration!!! I promise they will not disappoint!

Mary Veal Photography 8
    Mary Veal Photography 9
    Mary Veal Photography 10
    Mary Veal Photography 11
    Mary Veal Photography 12
    Mary Veal Photography 13
  • Marquessa & John

Marquessa · Married on 03/03/2018

Mary Veals photography is truly breathtaking. She captured the natural beauty of our wedding by the sea with the exquisite glamour and precisely unique touch she adds to all her work.
    She is definitely a photographic artist!

Mary Veal Photography 14

Courtney · Married on 01/03/2018

As a local in Key West we know of Mary Veal and her amazing reputation and didn't hesitate to hire her for our Christmas photos. She did an amazing job! Super creative, professional and fun! We got some awesome tropical shots that made our relatives up north super jealous. There wasn't a photo we didn't like. I would definitely recommend Mary and look forward to using her services again!

Hillary · Married on 11/30/2017

Mary and her team were such a joy and a pleasure to work with at our wedding! They were creative, professional, fun, loving... and they blended well into the ceremony and party to catch amazing candid shots that really captured the feel of the whole day! Every picture is incredible!! It was so difficult to narrow down which to put in an album!

I am so thrilled with our pictures that I have cried tears of joy each time I look through them! So thankful we found Mary Veal Photography!! <3

Mary Veal Photography 15
    Mary Veal Photography 16

kristina · Married on 05/20/2017

If you are looking for a Key west photographer Mary is awesome! She is so fun and makes you feel very comfortable! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Gil · Married on 12/31/2016

We challenged Mary with a late night wedding.
    We honestly thought that the low light was gonna mean so so photos. Wow! We're we wrong, absolutely amazing!
    Somehow Mary even made me relax and look good!
    We hired a photographer, got exceptional service and product and made a friend,
    Hire Mary, you won't regret it!

Heather · Married on 12/08/2016

Mary Veal is the sweetest most caring person I have ever met, which makes her very easy to work with. I had an issue the day before my wedding where we had to push everything back a half hour, and when I called her to explain, she was extremely understanding and was willing to do whatever we needed. She is also extremely creative and has an amazing eye for photo opportunities. I was so afraid that we wouldn’t have any good pictures, but we seriously look like movie stars. I cannot believe some of the pictures she took are real!!! She is absolutely amazing! And I highly recommend her to everyone! I not only found an amazing photographer, I found a great friend.

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2016

Working with Mary was one of the best decisions I could have made! Mary and her team were easy to work with and delivered phenomenal photos. Mary was knowledgeable and dedicated to capturing the most perfect reflection of our wedding day. The communication between her and I went beyond anything I would have expected. She was prompt and informative when addressing any questions I had. I am forever greatful for the outstanding job she did, and would recommend her to anyone searching for a supreme wedding photographer!

Jeffrey · Married on 10/19/2016

Mary did an amazing job photographing our wedding in Key West in October 2016. She seamlessly blended in with everyone in the wedding party, and disappeared in the background when taking photos. She managed to capture all the wonderful moments we wanted from our wedding. What I loved the most was the unique moments she captured of our small wedding party. We have so many photos we don't know which ones to select. Mary continuously saw unique photo opportunities that she kept stopping us to take picture, and they turned out beautifully. My biggest concern was looking at other photographers taking wedding pictures on the beach the people are back lit which means shadowed faces you can't see. Not with Mary's photo's. She understands the difficulties and knows how to adjust for them. I can't thank Mary enough for the wonderful photos but also making our special day even more special with her charming demeanor, attention to detail, and ability to blend in with everyone in the wedding. Thank you again Mary for everything.

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Mary was incredible. Not only did she produce amazing photos, she also put us at ease on our big day. Mary even worked with us to take a boat ride to a remote island for a ruin the dress shoot. Weather made us cancel a few times and she was totally flexible.

Judy · Married on 05/28/2016

Mary & her staff captured the day perfectly

Mary was so great! Bubbly and positive personality, she was great to work with!

Catherine · Married on 04/09/2016

Mary is such a joy to work with
    I would recommend her to anyone and everyone
    she truly captured the fun family feel of our wedding!

Thank you Mary for adding to our special day!

Joy · Married on 03/14/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Mary and our photo's were beautiful. I am a Director of Catering in Chicago and have executed 100's of weddings. Mary is one the best photographer's I have worked with, she caputured all the right moments. You will not be disappointed!

Kristin · Married on 01/22/2016

She is a very great & positive person to be around. She was wonderful, the whether was not, but my pictures turned out beautiful none the less. I hope to come back there someday for my anniversary and have some more pictures taken.

Amanda · Married on 11/20/2015

Mary Veal is incredible! She was so easy to work with and was on top of capturing every moment. We can't wait to see our pictures and we appreciate you being so patience with us and capturing all the moments! Thank you again!

Jillian · Married on 10/10/2015

I don't even know where to start! Mary was AMAZING! With my wedding being a destination, planning and picking vendors was difficult. Once I came across Mary's website, I fell in love with her photography and knew the pictures would be beautiful. Once booked, I started emailing her back and forth, and she was so sweet! She had a detailed questionnaire for me to fill out, which was really awesome, because it got me thinking about exactly how I wanted my pictures to look, and what pictures I really wanted captured. We did a boudoir photo shoot the week of the wedding for my husband's wedding present, and Mary made me so comfortable, and kept me laughing and smiling through the entire shoot. I was actually sad at the wedding reception when it was time for her to leave! She really is that nice! And as nice and professional as she is, her pictures are BEAUTIFUL. She isn't scared to climb into the bushes or lay down on the ground or jump up on a chair to get the perfect angle for the perfect shot. She's just awesome! You will not regret choosing her!

Julia · Married on 10/10/2015

While considering vendors for my daughter's destination wedding 10/10/15, finding Mary Veal's website was a coup and her being available was a blessing. Her skill and talent as a photographer is evident on her website but it was in exchanging emails over a year that really revealed her kind and beautiful spirit. Saying she is attentive is an understatement! She lent suggestions and guidance on everything from the hair and makeup team to possible location shoots. Her availability, thoughtfulness and talent were matched by her broad, genuine smile. I can not recommend her highly enough! She shot my daughter's boudoir pictures and returned with Jeremy on the wedding day to ensure they captured every special moment. They even whisked the almost married couple off for some spectacular destination shots away from the venue. She is amazing!!!

• FutureRice0821

Mica · Married on 08/21/2015

If I could give Mary and Mike a 10, I would. Mary was one of the very first vendors I contacted and she made me feel at ease right away. I felt that she understood what we were looking for in terms of pics. I can't tell you how many emails were exchanged between Mary and myself about our day and she was prompt to answer every single one. On the wedding day, she showed up with Mike to the estate we chose in Marathon. They were prompt, fun, and courteous. Every one LOVED our photographers! :) I can't wait to see what the pics look like, but I'm positive that they will be everything we wanted and more. Thanks Mary and Mike!

Heather · Married on 08/11/2015

Mary was an excellent photographer. She was unobtrusive and had so much energy! She didn't just take photos, she took them until they were perfect for her!

Meaghan · Married on 08/08/2015

Mary was hands down fantastic. We got married last weekend and had quite a large group for a Key West wedding. She managed to be extremely polite, while simultaneously gathering everyone when the shots were needed...even our dog! She is so dedicated that she even stayed later than scheduled for our wedding shoot and did so happily. She is very talented at what she does and produces great work. We absolutely can't wait to see our photos in a few weeks!

Jeremy · Married on 08/01/2015

I can't begin to tell you how accommodating and friendly Mary was. She flew out to Dry Tortugas with my partner and I, and took amazing photos that look like a National Geographic photo shoot.

Even the family photos are among the best I've ever seen.

She had them all ready to go when we were done with our honeymoon and even gave us digital copies to post on our Facebook page for all our friends that couldn't make it.

We looked at every option in Key West, and all the best Bed and Breakfast places in town recommended her. I can definitely see why!

Jeremy & Gunner
    Houston, Texas

Thanks Mary!

KC · Married on 07/27/2015

Mary and her assistant Mike did a FABULOUS job! I had a destination wedding so Mary made it very easy and simple to communicate with us even though we lived miles away. She was attentive to the needs and wants we were looking for in a photographer. Mary went above and beyond our expectations. Mary truly took the time and effort to know my husband and I as a couple, as well as, individuals. She captured the style of photographs my husband and I wanted. She has a phenomenal eye for capturing light, reflections, and candid. We were worried that we would feel stiff and awkward, but she made us feel comfortable in front of her lens. She had a Rolodex of ideas on how to photograph us, but also allowed us to offer options. Mary thank you for capturing the most memorable moment in our lives.

Melinda · Married on 06/06/2015

Mary was awesome! Highly recommend!

My husband and I got married last May at The Caribbean Resort in Islamorada ! Mary made every dream and image of wedding come true ! Her and Mike make a fabulous team! they made taking the pictures easy and fun! We didn't really have any specific shots that we wanted , so she came up with a list of pictures for us to take. She was great at time management so we didn't We didn't spend our whole cocktail hour taking pictures. She got everyone together, made sure she got the shot, and on to the next one. Mike even spent extra time with us trying to get the perfect sunset pictures and they even stayed past the time they were supposed to! She is super easy to work with , if you email her she will respond right back and go out of her way to meet your requests ! There really aren't enough good things to say about the pictures you will have if you pick Mary . you will be drooling over your photos like we did ! I HIGHLY recommend her to EVERYONE.