Mary Rando Hairstyling and Makeup Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Tiffeny
    Tiffeny Married on 02/27/2021

Mary was amazing

Mary was so sweet and did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids and I loved my hair. She arrived promptly on the day of and finished all 7 of us on time! I highly recommend her!
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 01/17/2021

Amazing hairstyle!

Mary was awesome! She worked with me and my thick hair to create exactly what I wanted. She was so sweet and I totally recommend her to anyone!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina G. Married on 12/11/2020

Wizard with a curling iron

I am so incredibly happy to have put my trust in Mary for my wedding day makeup. Mary and Sara (with Unbreakable Beauty) are a dynamic duo and were my fairy godmothers on my wedding day. She was very prompt and responsive from the first moment I reached out to her. I reached out to her a little late in the game and had two totally different ideas for my hair. When i had my trial with Mary, she gave me her honest opinion and worked with me to make the a perfect hairstyle. She was very flexible with my large bridal party and was able to listen to each individual and deliver their desired look. She was able to accommodate my entire bridal party and accentuate our features without rushing. We all felt so comfortable with her and getting ready for the wedding would have been so different without her. I cannot thank her enough for making us all feel so beautiful, especially my mother. To this day, my mother says her hair has never looked so beautiful.
  • CJ Freeman
    Cj Freeman Married on 11/06/2020

Love Mary!

I contacted Mary fairly late in the game to do my hair and the hair of my mother and bridesmaids for my wedding. My original stylist had dropped out due to family reasons and Mary luckily still had availability.

She was so kind as to work with my MUA to do my hair and makeup trail at the same time so I could see how the whole look would come together. The trial was super helpful - turns out I wanted something different than I originally intended.

Mary got through all 7 of us by herself (wow!) and even took my vague change requests and turned them into my perfect wedding hair vision. All the girls loved their hair and we loved working with Mary and having her join us while getting ready.

I was pretty indecisive as to what hair accessories I ultimately wanted, and Mary gave me her opinion and recommendations which turned out perfectly. I hope I can find reasons to have her style my hair again!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 11/01/2020

Look no further!

Where do I even start! Mary is a saint! I wasn’t able to do a trial run due to being an out of town bride so on the day of my wedding I was still torn on how I wanted my hair. Mary calmed my nerves and delivered the most beautiful, beachy wedding hair of my dreams 😍❤️. I had SO many compliments on my hair throughout the day. Thank you Mary!!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 07/25/2020

Very friendly and does beautiful work!

Mary did a beautiful job with my hair on my wedding day! She was very flexible when I had to change everything due to Covid. Originally, I booked her to do my bridesmaids and Matron of Honor's hair, but due to social distancing, I couldn't have my bridal party. Mary was very flexible with all of the changes and did an absolutely beautiful job. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! She was also very friendly and fun to talk to!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Z. Married on 07/18/2020

Highly Recommend!

It was such a pleasure to work with Mary for my wedding! She was responsive, attentive, and organized, and was so easy to work with. Mary worked quickly so we were done with plenty of time to spare, which was wonderful. There were nine people total, all with varying hair textures and preferences – Mary listened to what each person wanted and created beautiful, individualized looks for everyone. I could not have asked for a better experience!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 06/26/2020

Awesome hair stylist!

Mary did a fantastic job on my hair for my big day! She was very easy to work with and understood exactly what I wanted. She also did a great job on my bridesmaids and mom's hair too. I definitely recommend Mary!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/01/2020

Amazing!!!

Mary was awesome! She did my mom and I’s hair for my wedding at the hilton. Would definitely recommend!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee S. Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful Wedding Hair

Highly recommend Mary for your Marco Island wedding hair! Mary did my hair and my bridal party's hair for my December beach wedding. I had extensions and wanted long curls and she was able to execute my vision perfectly - and it held up through a full day of high humidity and beach wind! She also did beautiful updos for 4 bridesmaids and both mothers (MOB & MOG). They all had different hair lengths and visions, but Mary was able to adapt to the inspo for each one.
    Everyone loved how their hair turned out! Another bonus - Mary came to my bridal suite to do everyone's hair which made our getting ready time so relaxing and convenient. :)
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 02/08/2019

One Woman Show!

Mary was amazing! I titled this review as "one woman show" because seriously... it was amazing to me that Mary was able to style SO many people in one day leading up to our wedding! She styled hair for my entire bridal party, myself (bride), in addition to three more wedding guests! And she got done early!!!! Setting up time to talk with Mary prior to the wedding was very helpful, she walked me through the day, had suggestions and answered all my questions. She comes right to you for the wedding day and made-do with the space she had to style our hair! She was kind and easy to chat with. I even had girls who needed their hair done last minute and she was able to accommodate, no issues! The bridal party had a mix of curls/half up/updos all down, and each person looked great! Thanks Mary!! Highly recommended if you're looking for someone to help style your wedding party for the day!
    Marte Married on 11/19/2018

Perfect hairdresser

she knows what she's doing. I planned my wedding from norway, and was exited that Mary lived up to my expectations with her expertise. Love her work.
  • Krista
    Krista Married on 09/22/2018

Couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Mary did my hair for my wedding, she was absolutely amazing, very responsive and willing to work with me and my funky hair piece that I just couldn’t live without! Her professionalism and personality are something that cannot be talk. She really has a gift. Would recommend to anyone!
    Danielle Married on 06/15/2018

Hair Stylist that made Dreams Come True

Mary did an AMAZING job on my hair for my wedding day. She made me feel totally at ease and instantly made me feel relaxed. She was so accommodating to our schedule being from out of town. I showed her pictures of my hairstyle I dreamed of for my wedding and my hair turned our beautifully. Would recommend to anyone looking for a hairstylist in Marco Island area.
    Ashley Married on 05/12/2018

Hair and makeup

Mary is THE BEST when it comes to not just doing your hair the day of, but everything leading up to the big day. She will be open and honest about what will or will not work for your hair type, your venue, your hair accessories, etc... Every single person in my wedding party was blown away with what she did to their hair. I would recommend her over and over!
    Mallory Married on 05/21/2017

May weddinb

Absolutely loved Mary! She was so professional and courteous. I loved how she really cared about my hair and my vision and making sure i was happy!
    Kirsti M. Married on 11/18/2018

Wedding, outta town, she brought a team!

Mary and her team were absolutely incredible! They traveled outta town and did not charge us an arm and a leg to do so! I had 9 bridesmaids and they all looked absolutely stunning. There was a little confusion on when we needed to get the money to her partner for makeup, but Mary handled it very well and ensured it all went smoothly! I highly recommend Mary and can guarantee you will be pleased with her work!