Mary Grace, Celtic Harper Reviews

5 | Springfield, OR

5 Reviews for Mary Grace, Celtic Harper

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2016

Everyone was smiling ear to ear, or in tears at the ceremony and complimenting how beautiful it was with the music. I highly recommend her services for your event. Just spectacular!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Mollie · Married on 08/20/2011

Mary Grace played the harp at our wedding in 2011. Our wedding had a German medieval theme, and we really threw Mary Grace some curve balls by asking her to perform a couple of our favorite medieval German songs, even though we didn't have any sheet music for those songs! Working solely off of recordings, she and our singer managed to reconstruct the songs and figure out how to play them on a harp. At the ceremony, her harp music was beautiful, and set just the right tone for our wedding. Through it all, Mary Grace was flexible, responsive, and a joy to work with. She has a beautiful soul, and that really come through in her music. I would absolutely recommend her again.

Jeffrey · Married on 07/24/2010

Mary Grace was a delightful choice for our wedding. She arrived early, and kept our guests very entertained with her harp. She plays Celtic music very beautifully. According to a few of our guests, she even did a harp version of a classic rock song, which they completely enjoyed. You will not go wrong with Mary playing your event.

Thomas · Married on 06/16/2005

As a friend of Mary's, I believe in giving honest feedback. She played wonderfully. She was dressed very professionally. She did everything a typical organist/pianist would do, like play other soft music while seating and such. I felt the sounds of a harp were more enchanting than your typical organ/piano though. I would definately recommend her for your event.

• User5207115 · 2+ years ago

I called Mary Grace to come play for me for my rennaseance style wedding. Although we only talked over the phone and on the day of the wedding we showed up late and didn't have chance to give her instructions, she had set up in the perfect place and entertained my guests without any hitches at all. Many guests said she played some wonderful songs and was truly inspiring to them. Mary Grace went above and beyond anything I could have dreamed off my special day and played beautifully.