Mary Fosky Photography Reviews

31 | Maitland, FL

31 Reviews for Mary Fosky Photography

AMANDA · Married on 01/20/2020

We had an absolute blast shooting with Mary! She really captured our excitement and love for each other. I loved her professionalism, and the techniques that she used to get the best shots possible. She made our experience very comfortable and extremely enjoyable! I can't say how pleased I am with the end results! We have an amazing variety of beautiful pictures that we'll be able to cherish forever! Thank you Mary Fosky Photography!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Sasha

Sasha Mckown · Married on 12/07/2019

Creative and skilled

Mary is a wonderful person to work with. She’s professional, listens to her clients , skilled with her work and easy to get along with. We’ve had an amazing experience with her and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Anna Borth · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely outstanding would recommend again.

Can’t say enough about how wonderful Mary was for our big day. Very professional understanding and flexible.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Alyssa Badalamenti · Married on 11/02/2019

Would hire her over and over again

Mary Fosky was so much fun to work with, and she's extremely talented. She eased my nerves by making our photography fun and light-hearted, and also shared her vision with photos ahead of time so that we got excited to play the part. She'll also go in the direction you are looking for, but for someone like me who wanted her to direct, she made it easy for me! She is incredibly talented and sought out some beautiful scenery for us to be photographed by. She truly went above and beyond our expectations, providing us with so many types of photos to choose from. I ended up liking so many it was hard to choose which ones I wanted printed. Her photos captured the feeling I have with my fiance, and that's hard to do in a photo shoot. Kudos to her and her amazing photography skills, but also for her genuine and kind spirit.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Michal Evans · Married on 10/03/2019

Family Photo session

Mary was amazing from the beginning. She was very quick to respond for scheduling and sends a follow-up message when it is closer to the event to ensure everything is in place and there are no questions. She is wonderful with everyone in the family to include my difficult child, who she was still able to get great pictures of. She provided me more photos in less time then expected. There were so many great ones it was hard to choose! Will definitively be using her again in the future and will happily recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/16/2019

My fiance hired Mary to do a secret engagement shoot as he asked me to marry him. She did a wonderful job at staying incognito until after he asked. She got beautiful shots of the big moment, as well as afterwards with friends and family. I'm so glad my fiance thought ahead to hire Mary, as she truly captured the emotions of the moment, and her photos are images I'll cherish forever.

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 10/21/2018

October Wedding

Simply amazing. Can’t say enough good things. Forever a part of our family.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Danielle Pierzchala · Married on 10/20/2018

So great!!

Mary is absolutely amazing! The photos she takes are beautiful! She is extremely responsive and a true professional at her craft. I cannot say enough great things about her services, we are so pleased and will continue to use her for future sessions!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rosanna · Married on 08/25/2018

It was a pleasure working with Mary it was lots of fun. She was very professional. It was an amazing experience and she just made it even more worth while. She took her time to make sure we were fine. I totally recommend her. I will be using her again.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Brian · Married on 05/27/2018

Mary made it easy, comfortable and fun. She identified with us and adapted the photo shoot in a way that genuinely captures my fiance and I as a couple. The pictures are sensational! (My fiance does photography as a hobby so she's not easy to please but she loved these pictures!) I am not very picture friendly and both my fiance and I felt awkward towards having a photo shoot. Nonetheless, the experience far exceeded our expectations and we had a great time. I would highly recommend Mary Fosky Photography!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Jill · Married on 04/14/2018

Omg!! She is amazing!! Very professional and nice. Helps with everything and listens to everything you want to capture. Would def work with her again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Haleigh · Married on 03/19/2018

Mary is so amazing ! She did our engagement photos at Lake Eola in downtown Orlando. She had so many ideas as to what locations around the lake and knew exactly how to pose us. She really brought out the best in both of us ! She knew how to get us to be candid and the photos just came out absolutely amazing !!!! She also did our wedding at Kraft Azalea Gardens and all of our guests loved her! We love her so much ! She did such an amazing job from first look to last walk down the isle. She was so patient with us when we wanted pictures taken in a million different configurations. We created an engagement and wedding photo wall at our house that's how great they both came out ! She is amazing, she really gets to know her couples and I would suggest her to ABSOLUTELY ANY AND EVERYONE!!! If you need a photographer in Orlando Florida she is the one to use ! She sent us a little gift after the wedding it had 2 magnet photos of us for the fridge and a small 4x6 photo frame. She really cares for each and everyone of her clients so much ! We love you and cant thank you enough for capturing our engagement photos and wedding photos !

Sent on 07/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/16/2017

Mary was an absolute pleasure to work with! She worked with me on just a short notice. The day of the wedding was worry free, she captured every moment beautifully and I was truly amazed on how beautiful the photos came out! It was a spectacular day and I truly couldn't thank her enough. She captured my dream beach wedding and the perfect sunset with my best friend <3 Thank you Mary!!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Nataly · Married on 12/02/2017

Hiring Mary was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was so sweet and made us feel super comfortable. Every time I texted or emailed her she responded almost immediately. We had a surprise wedding and she was very accommodating with all of our special requests. Do yourself a favor and hired Mary!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Rae · Married on 11/26/2017

Mary is hands down AMAZING. She was extremely helpful with picking out ideas for our shoot (location, outfits, poses, everything). The shoot itself was extremely fun! Mary was so easy to be comfortable with as well she really takes into consideration what you are looking for with your pictures. We couldn't have been more happy with our final product pictures, and our experience with Mary.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Mary Fosky Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure!!!!!!! I'm so glad I could help you through the planning process. I too am in love with your images. The two of you are so awesome, and I swear you are professional models! ;-)

Katy · Married on 11/10/2017

I was absolutely satisfied with Mary and her work! She captured our wedding day beautifully and was more then helpful and professional. She went above and beyond for us and I truly believe that our day couldn’t have been captured any better. I definitely plan on hiring Mary for any future events. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Mary Fosky Photography's reply:

I love you guys! Thanks you for the sweet words and kind review! I loved being part of capturing your beautiful wedding day!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2017

Mary was early and prepared. Instantly made us feel comfortable. Was blown away by the photos because me and my fiancé often think we're awkward and not photogenic. She was able to capture our personality perfectly. She avoided the "cheesy," common poses and did a whole slew of different things. We took small breaks so I could fix my hair or reapply lipstick and then jetted off to another side of Downtown Winter Garden. LOVE her. We will absolutely recommend and use her again for all the milestones. :)

Sent on 12/23/2016

Mary Fosky Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I had a blast with you both. It's important to me that we have fun during the shoot- fun makes everything better. The location in Winter Garden was great too- good choice!! :-) Can't wait for the next milestone!

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Mary was awesome! She was on point. Every time we turned around she was right there to capture the perfect moment. Mary went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier. She has a very pleasant personality and was very professional. I would highly recommend her

Sent on 10/22/2017

Mirna · Married on 07/29/2017

It was great working with Mary and her team. They paid very close attention to the details and captured every significant moment (and more) of our wedding. The pictures are just beautiful!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Mirna · Married on 07/29/2017

Sent on 10/21/2017

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

Having Mary as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made as we planned our wedding celebration. Our families and friends just loved the way she photographed them and captured the moment. She is wonderful.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Mary Fosky Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I LOVED being part of your beautiful celebrations and wedding day! You and your family are wonderful!!!! <3

Sara · Married on 05/22/2017

Mary was great to work with. Very relaxed and great with our kids. It was just the 4 of us so we didn't want a big fuss, just a few good pics we could show friends and family on our return to Scotland. I would definitely recommend Mary and if we ever return to Florida would be happy to book again. ????

Sent on 05/31/2017

Ana · Married on 05/20/2017

We were refered to Mary for our wedding pictures. We are very happy with the service she provided, she did an amazing job!! She was at the venue before everyone else. She has the sweetest personally and she is very genuine, we felt like we knew her for years. She enjoys taking pictures, plus she knows all the posses, which makes it easier. We love Mary..! we would definitely recommend and hire her again! Thank you Mary for being part of our big day!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Charlotte · Married on 03/26/2017

Always an amazing experience with Mary!

Mary was one of our wedding photographers in 2015 and was an absolute pleasure to work with. So naturally, we were so excited to book her for our Gender Reveal Party this summer to capture all of our precious moments. We really wanted to enjoy our day without having to worry about having our phones out and having to take pictures all day. Mary took control and took the most incredible photos of our friends, family, the reveal itself, and details of our party. She’s so wonderful to work with and so kind. We will absolutely keep booking Mary for the future :)

Sent on 12/09/2019

Jess · Married on 04/16/2016

Great service and we had a fun time shooting! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 04/22/2016