75 Reviews for Marvin Tevaga Music

Ceremony (1)
72 Marvin Tevaga Music Reviews

Marvin is an incredibly talented musician and we were so lucky to have him perform at our wedding. His beautiful voice over the ukulele was the perfect backdrop for our intimate ceremony and reception. I was so delighted to hear many of our guests rave about how great he was! Marvin even accommodated a last-minute request to learn a new song. Thank you so much, Marvin--we'll be contacting you for our next Maui celebration!

Profile Picture Julia, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin is so talented! We were lucky to have Marvin perform at our ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding on July 15th at the Ritz Carlton, and we are so glad that we got to work with him.

Sadly, we missed his performance during the cocktail hour because we were busy taking photos, but our guests let us know afterwards how awesome it was and how impressed they were by his performance! Definitely book Marvin if you get the chance- he is amazing and you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Monica , 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin is so talented and his performance at our wedding was absolutely perfect. He can learn new song requests as well, which was exactly what we needed!
Due to his popularity on Maui, you definitely need a wedding coordinator on the ground to get in touch with him, but otherwise no issues at all and we would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Marvin was great! We were super excited to have Marvin be apart of our special day and we were not disappointed. He came highly recommended. We of course did research of our own to back this up and checked out all of Marvin's You-Tube videos. We quickly became Marvin fans. He was so accomdating and gave us everything we wanted for our day. Couldn't be happier with our choice. Marvin is a very talented and humble individual. Thanks for everything Marvin.

Profile Picture Jered, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin was awesome! After seeing his videos, we definitely wanted him to be a part of our wedding and we are so happy that he was available. All of our guests loved the music that he provided and he was so friendly and humble. He was wonderful and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Iris, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The bride and groom picked this trio. My now son-in-law is very particular about his music. As mother-of-the-bride, I have to say that it was a fabulous choice. Their music was beautiful and fit everyone's taste.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our wedding felt like a movie, with the perfect soundtrack playing in the background. Marvin has a beautiful voice and plays the ukulele to set a great island vibe. I’d highly recommend him to anyone getting married on Maui.

Profile Picture Diana, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony

Marvin performed at our ceremony and during our cocktail hour, asking him to be a part of our special day was the best decision! His voice is smooth and absolutely beautiful! To re live the moment, my husband and I find ourselves on his you tube page just so we can hear him sing our song! He is so amazing!! You'd be crazy not to have him at your event! I'd give anything to go back in time to hear him live! ?? Jocelyn&AnhQuan

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 3/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin was amazing!!! Words can't describe how great he was. We felt so fortunate to have a musician of his caliber at our wedding. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Joe and Diana, 2/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin is very talented and made our wedding day so special. He played our ceremony music and during our cocktail hour. Our guests absolutely loved him! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in Maui.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin was so awesome at our wedding!! The most touching moment is when he played "A Thousand Years" on the ukulele while our teenage daughter sang... In the second chorus she began to cry and that's when Marvin took over and sang along with her so beautifully. It was a moment we will never forget! We watch the video over and over (even now that we're back home in California). Marvin is very talented at what he does and we will definitely use him again if we ever plan to have another event on Maui!! Marvin THANK YOU so much again... From the bottom of our hearts! Mahalo!

Profile Picture Jeanelyn, 10/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I love Marvin Tevaga. I was obsessed with his music leading up to the wedding and was so excited to book him for our reception and cocktail hour(s). The only downside is that we were so busy with photos, I barely had a chance to listen to him. After the wedding my guests were raving about him. They had said he was so unbelievable, they would crowd around him and request songs.

The reason I'm coming back to his website a year later is because now, we have a new baby. I want to pick a bedtime song to play and I want it to be Marvin's version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow (which is what I walked down the aisle to).

Profile Picture Jen, 8/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Marvin was amazing!! His voice made our ceremony even more special and intimate! He's very professional and a joy to work with. If you're looking for anyone to sing at any function or party, Marvin is your man!

Profile Picture Liza, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin is so talented! He did beautiful job on our song selections for the ceremony and the cocktail hour music wonderful! So many of our guests raved about his voice and great song choices! They even asked if he had an album! I highly recommend Marvin for any event!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We hired Marvin for our ceremony, cocktail hour and also to learn our special first dance song. He was a pleasure to work with the day of the event and is an amazing musician. We were so lucky to find him. Thank you, Marvin!

Profile Picture User3328377, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the honor of having Marvin play for our wedding ceremony and part of our reception (cocktail hour, and the first hour of dinner). We are a couple from San Francisco, so all we knew of Marvin was from what we saw on YouTube and the internet - which basically is all amazing!! We fell in love with his voice the most out of the many performers we found online, and booked him as soon as we started wedding planning! The only complaint (if any) is that we felt like we communicated with two different people (he has someone else who handles his bookings through email, but we also privately talked to him via phone or Facebook). That felt somewhat redundant at times, but not a big deal. We relied on the list that was on his website for song choice, but Marvin was also very open with conversation about songs he knew or was willing to learn. In the end, we asked Marvin to learn two songs for our ceremony (since it was in a Catholic Church, they were strict about song choices). When he played for our reception, he was just as amazing if not MORE amazing in person as he is online in his videos - we didn't give him a playlist because anything he played was a hit! Our guests RAVED about him, recorded him, asked about him.. and still do! He really set the tone for our evening! Definitely one of the best investments we made in all our planning! We like to think he's now a good friend of ours :) Book Marvin! You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Krystle, 6/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were so happy to have Marvin play at our wedding! We didn't use a wedding planner for any part of our wedding. (Our wedding was very private with only 2 witnesses) Prior to the wedding, he was great about keeping in touch with us, and even contacted us the morning of the wedding to confirm his arrival. He was absolutely wonderful! We only wish we got to spend more time with him, but we had to leave soon after the ceremony for pictures and dinner. We would highly recommend Marvin for any special occasion...he's worth it! Looking forward to seeing him again!! :)

Profile Picture Ericka, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Great musician for our wedding day! Provided wonderful music both before and after our short ceremony. Marvin has an extensive list of songs--both traditional/Hawaiian and current "mainstream" songs as well. HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture User4971912, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin is a superstar. His music had our guests entertained and wanting more after the ceremony was done. Very reliable and such a memorable addition to our special day. His voice is amazing!

Profile Picture Riaz, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Marvin was simply amazing and his music is something people still talk about after our wedding. We had him play the wedding and following cocktail hour. It was a perfect accompaniment for the wedding entrance and an awesome way to exit. (Sunday Morning cover was perfect!). He played an amazing collection of classic Hawaiian songs and his popular covers. He actually sounds better in person then his YouTube video if you can believe it. I would highly recommend to book him for your wedding, as it was one of the best decisions for our whole wedding.

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

There aren't words to describe how wonderful our experience with Marvin was. He performed at my wedding and was professional, friendly, prompt, reasonably price and did a fantastic job singing and playing at my wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Nick

Profile Picture Nick, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin Tevaga was awesome! I'm glad we went with his services and I wish I was able to listen to more of his performance at my wedding. At 5 Palms Restaurant, we weren't allowed to have amplified music during our ceremony. We booked Marvin based on seeing his youtube videos and saw that he can project his voice very beautifully. We would recommend Marvin to anyone! Fa'afetai Marvin!

Profile Picture Dan, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Marvin was very friendly. He is professional and experienced. He asked us if a fast-paced or slow-paced is needed for our first dance song, and he just customized the song based on our pace to the perfect extent. That was very thoughtful. Not to mention, he has the most amazing voice on earth. His voice is divine. I highly recommended Marvin!

Profile Picture Miriam, 10/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marvin Tevaga is the most talented and soulful ukelele musician in Hawaii! His music is absolutely beautiful and once I heard his rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", I immediately fell in love with his music and knew that was the song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to. All of our guests loved his ukelele music and beautiful vocals - they really helped to set such a calm, relaxing and happy tone at our wedding. We love his music so much that we are going to have our cinematographers incorporate his songs into our wedding video! We highly recommend Marvin Tevaga!!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

My wedding coordinator recommended Marvin by sending me a video link with him singing and when my husband and I heard his voice we were smitten.
We had Marvin play at our ceremony as well as pre-reception drinks and my guests absolutely adored him - quite a few guests said that he was a highlight. Now I'm back home whenever I hear my ceremony song it makes me think of what a marvellous job Marvin did and the song has significant meaning for my husband and I because of how beautifully it was sung when I was walking down the aisle.

Profile Picture Angie, 10/1/14, 9 Reviews