Marvin Tevaga Music Reviews

89 Reviews for Marvin Tevaga Music

• Chante

Chante H. · Married on 03/13/2020

The Best of the Best!!

Marvin is amazing! He definitely put a special touch on our wedding, and made it even more magical. He is a true talent and we were so happy to secure him on our special day! Also, a shout out to his beautiful wife for showing all of our guests how to HULA. Thank you, Marvin, you’re the beat of the best!

Sent on 05/23/2020
  • Sabrina

Sabrina B. · Married on 03/09/2020

Amazing experience!

Marvin is so kind and generous on top of being an amazing singer!! I cannot speak more highly of his musical talent or recommend him enough for anyone wanting their day to be absolutely unforgettable! Thank you Marvin!

Sabrina & Jon Birt

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Teresa

Teresa T. · Married on 12/12/2019

Special touch to our wedding!

Marvin was amazing at my wedding in December at Olowalu Plantation House.

He performed as my guests were arriving for the ceremony, my recessional, and cocktail hour. He definitely put a special touch to my wedding, and my guests couldn't stop raving about him!

He is super talented, and his voice is amazing! If you're looking for a musician for a special event, I would definitely recommend him! Thank you Marvin!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2019

Marvin is amazing!

All of our guests were raving about how amazing Marvin was! He really knows how to capture a crowd. His smooth Hawaiian voice is nothing short of amazing! He even learned a song for us that we walked down the isle too! Amazing! 💜❤️

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kyle · Married on 07/11/2019

True talent!

Marvin is a remarkable musician! His amazing ukulele playing talent is only surpassed by his remarkable voice. He played a few recognizable songs for our processional and recessional, but one of the highlights was having him perform traditional Hawaiian music. Our wedding simply wouldn’t have felt right without a ukulele. He took the time to learn a song we requested that wasn’t part of his normal list of songs and he nailed it! We could truly feel the aloha through his playing and through his voice. He made our wedding even more perfect! We highly recommend Marvin to anyone who hopes to have the perfect wedding, and who hope to have their guests feel the mana and aloha!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea M. · Married on 10/22/2018

Best Ukaleleist

Our ukaleleist, Marvin Tevaga, made our ceremony feel so romantic and intimate, which was exactly the vibe we were going for.! He was very professional and has so many song choices to choose from, he was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Hailey

Hailey M. · Married on 10/09/2018

Amazing! Mahalo!

Amazing! Guests raved about Marvin. He made our ceremony and cocktail hour incredible. His voice is so beautiful! Highly recommend - the absolute best.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Marlene · Married on 06/07/2018

Marvin is such a talented musician with a beautiful voice. He played the ukelele and sang at our wedding, and he did a phenomenal job. All of our guests were saying how awesome he was! Marvin is a complete professional when setting up the sound for the ceremony. 5 Stars! Mahalo!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Dawn · Married on 03/24/2018

Marvin is such a talented musician with an amazing voice! He played at our intimate (5 person) ceremony on the beach and his ukelele serenade just made our day! Thank you Marvin!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Mischler · event on: 10/11/2017

One year ago, my sister married in Maui, accompanied by the wonderful and touching music of Marvin.
    His performance at the wedding found a big place in her heart and over the whole last year she raved about it.
    On my request, Marvin recorded a personal videomessage for their anniversary.
    After receiving the video, I can finally understand my sister (they married without family, just the two of them) and I'm just HAPPY and thankful for his work.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Julia · Married on 08/02/2017

Marvin is an incredibly talented musician and we were so lucky to have him perform at our wedding. His beautiful voice over the ukulele was the perfect backdrop for our intimate ceremony and reception. I was so delighted to hear many of our guests rave about how great he was! Marvin even accommodated a last-minute request to learn a new song. Thank you so much, Marvin--we'll be contacting you for our next Maui celebration!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Monica · Married on 07/15/2017

Marvin is so talented! We were lucky to have Marvin perform at our ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding on July 15th at the Ritz Carlton, and we are so glad that we got to work with him.

Sadly, we missed his performance during the cocktail hour because we were busy taking photos, but our guests let us know afterwards how awesome it was and how impressed they were by his performance! Definitely book Marvin if you get the chance- he is amazing and you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Michael · Married on 05/25/2017

Marvin made our wedding truly unforgettable. He has an absolutely amazing voice and our guests raved about his diverse song choices (from Hawaiian to classic rock). He even learned some custom songs we requested. His performance was so memorable that for our 1 year anniversary I surprised my wife with a private performance. I can’t say enough good things about Marvin and highly recommend him for any special event. Mahalo!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jered · Married on 10/28/2016

Marvin was great! We were super excited to have Marvin be apart of our special day and we were not disappointed. He came highly recommended. We of course did research of our own to back this up and checked out all of Marvin's You-Tube videos. We quickly became Marvin fans. He was so accomdating and gave us everything we wanted for our day. Couldn't be happier with our choice. Marvin is a very talented and humble individual. Thanks for everything Marvin.

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • I

Iris · Married on 10/10/2016

Marvin was awesome! After seeing his videos, we definitely wanted him to be a part of our wedding and we are so happy that he was available. All of our guests loved the music that he provided and he was so friendly and humble. He was wonderful and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Karen · Married on 09/30/2016

The bride and groom picked this trio. My now son-in-law is very particular about his music. As mother-of-the-bride, I have to say that it was a fabulous choice. Their music was beautiful and fit everyone's taste.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Diana · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding felt like a movie, with the perfect soundtrack playing in the background. Marvin has a beautiful voice and plays the ukulele to set a great island vibe. I’d highly recommend him to anyone getting married on Maui.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Nina · Married on 08/03/2016

If you'd like to highlight your emotions on your wedding venue and if you'd like to be entertained by lovely music and some real hawaiian ukulele tunes, Marvin Tevaga will be the man!!! The Songs he has in his repetoir are very good picks and the way he perfoms them is simply amazing. Marvin's voice is so warm, beautiful and genuine it will hit straight into your heart and move you for sure. He will be the perfect audible companion to make your special day unforgettable. Marvin Tevaga is a very gentle person who integrates naturally into your venue. - In my opinion, Marvins version of "Over The Rainbow" is the very best in the entire world. - It gets me goose bumps and tears of joy everytime I hear it! :) - I am so very glad that he was a part of our genius crew members that made our wedding perfect.

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 03/31/2016

Marvin performed at our ceremony and during our cocktail hour, asking him to be a part of our special day was the best decision! His voice is smooth and absolutely beautiful! To re live the moment, my husband and I find ourselves on his you tube page just so we can hear him sing our song! He is so amazing!! You'd be crazy not to have him at your event! I'd give anything to go back in time to hear him live! ?? Jocelyn&AnhQuan

Sent on 06/04/2016

Joe A. · Married on 02/23/2016

Marvin was amazing!!! Words can't describe how great he was. We felt so fortunate to have a musician of his caliber at our wedding. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Lindsay · Married on 01/16/2016

Marvin is very talented and made our wedding day so special. He played our ceremony music and during our cocktail hour. Our guests absolutely loved him! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in Maui.

Sent on 02/13/2016
  • J_cali1283

Jeanelyn · Married on 10/21/2015

Marvin was so awesome at our wedding!! The most touching moment is when he played "A Thousand Years" on the ukulele while our teenage daughter sang... In the second chorus she began to cry and that's when Marvin took over and sang along with her so beautifully. It was a moment we will never forget! We watch the video over and over (even now that we're back home in California). Marvin is very talented at what he does and we will definitely use him again if we ever plan to have another event on Maui!! Marvin THANK YOU so much again... From the bottom of our hearts! Mahalo!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jill · Married on 09/06/2015

His music is amazing and makes you completely feel submerged in a Hawaiian ambiance!

Sent on 09/12/2018

I love Marvin Tevaga. I was obsessed with his music leading up to the wedding and was so excited to book him for our reception and cocktail hour(s). The only downside is that we were so busy with photos, I barely had a chance to listen to him. After the wedding my guests were raving about him. They had said he was so unbelievable, they would crowd around him and request songs.

The reason I'm coming back to his website a year later is because now, we have a new baby. I want to pick a bedtime song to play and I want it to be Marvin's version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow (which is what I walked down the aisle to).

Sent on 08/03/2016

Liza · Married on 08/01/2015

Marvin was amazing!! His voice made our ceremony even more special and intimate! He's very professional and a joy to work with. If you're looking for anyone to sing at any function or party, Marvin is your man!

Sent on 08/04/2015