39 Reviews for Martoca Wedding LLC

Photobooth (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

We just got back from Puerto Vallarta (Bucerias) where we had my daughter's wedding at Martoca . I don't have enough words to express how happy we were with the entire experience. From the first contact with Jimmy who was always so friendly and answered every question we had; to our experience planning the wedding with Salvador and Mariana. They all were terrific in capturing my daughter's vision for the wedding. They listened and delivered. They always returned our e-mails and phone calls promptly, always assuring us that everything was going to be ok! Well, they were right! Every detail was taken care of as agreed. The day ran like clockwork. It was everything we had envisioned and more! The setting was absolutely stunning. The flower arrangements and decor by Maite were 1st class. Two weeks later and we are still getting wonderful comments from family and friends. The food was outstanding. When you have to serve that many people you always worry that the food may be cold, or won't taste that good; but trust me when I say that it was delicious and the presentation fantastic. The timing was perfect. From picking up the bride and her bridesmaids to get their hair and makeup done; to getting everyone where they had to be on time. Their vendor recommendations were excellent. Mariana and Salvador were so accommodating with every request, and they made us feel like they were also excited about the wedding! Everyone was impressed seeing Mariana running around the place making sure everything and every detail was perfect. Both Salvador and Mariana definitely went the extra mile on every request . They worked long hours to make the event a success. The DJ was great. The right volume, the right combination of music for our U.S. and Mexican guests. The fireworks added that extra touch that everyone still talks about. All-in-all, an unforgettable experience. Thank you Jimmy, Salvador and Mariana for a wonderful experience,

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We got married on Martoca on Saturday November 4th, 2017 and everything turned out to be BEYOND our expectations. The view, the set-up, everything was just stunning, the food was amazing!! Starting from the appetizers and ending with the dessert, all my guests were going on and on about those churros! (best churros ever). I found Martoca on google search and when I want it to get more information about the venue Jimmy called me within minutes to answer every question or concern I had, he was always on top of things, Vero was my coordinator and she was just amazing! She created the wedding of my dreams and I am so happy we chose Martoca as our Venue, literally every guest has told us that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The service was also 100% I really think my review is very poor compared to how awesome our wedding was, don’t think about it twice, I Highly recommend Martoca Venue if you want one of a kind wedding! Thank you, Jimmy and Vero, for all your help and patience and for creating the wedding of our dreams!

Photo for Martoca Wedding LLC Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Martoca Wedding LLC Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Mayra, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Shuttle, Bartender(s), Open Bar, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

Martoca Beach Garden is an absolutely stunning venue that offers a beautiful and private ambience. Not only is the the venue special itself, but so is Martoca's team. I cannot express how helpful and patient Jimmy was with answering all my questions and concerns. He and Kelley (the wedding planner) were SO accommodating of my super last minute trip to Puerto Vallarta to vacation as well as checking out Martoca as a potential venue. Kelley went above and beyond by picking up my fiance and I and taking us to Martoca, and then driving us to Bravo's (the restaurant they use for catering) to have a food tasting. Don't even get me started on how good that food was!!! I wish there was a restaurant like that in California... best food I've had in a LONG time. I can't thank Jimmy and his team enough for their kindness and for making me feel more than comfortable in planning a destination wedding from California. They truly want to make your wedding the most special day of your life and that every single detail comes alive.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is not the review I wished I'd be writing, but I do feel like I should share my thoughts on my experience with Martoca. Jimmy and Kelley are simply amazing. I was planning my wedding with them when my fiancé left me.

Although, I did not end up getting married at Martoca, I can promise you this, the event was going to be beautiful. What I loved most about dealing with Jimmy and Kelley is that I wasn't just a number to them. They aren't an event mill, meaning they have more time and attention to give you as a client.

From the very first call with Jimmy, I knew I was in good hands. He reworked my original package to make it fit my budget, while still having all the bells and whistles. Both Jimmy and Kelley were always prompt to respond either by email or phone. Truly, that is all you can ask for in a destination wedding venue.

Before I found Martoca, I had looked at several different venues in Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Thailand. I can say confidently that you will not find the experience of Martoca at any of the resort venues.

As hard as it is to leave this review, I felt I needed to say something. Should I ever be engaged in the future, I would consider Martoca first. Thank you Jimmy and Kelley, I hope our paths cross again in the future.

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to start!! Not only is the venue top notch and beautiful...but the staff is absolutely amazing!! We were not treated like clients or customers but as family and friends! James and Veronica went out of their way to make sure our day was truly unique and everything we wanted was customized to exactly how we wanted it. We had so many people comment on how perfect our wedding was, and even a couple people want their kids to get married there or renew their vows there. The food was perfect in every way! Also, I was 6 months preggo at the wedding and they made sure to make sure I was feeling good and checked on me the entire time I was in Puerta Vallarta making sure me and the baby were doing fine which to me was super thoughtful and sweet! James is hilarious and Veronica is the perfect wedding planner. Truly couldn't be more happy!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Shuttle, Scenic Views, Bartender(s), Open Bar

Kelley and Martoca's team have created the wedding of my dream! I came across Martoca through random online search last year when I was blindly searching for a venue in Mexico and decided to go for it, and oh boy have I made the best decision. I live in the U.S., never visited Puerto Vallarta before signing the contract and getting there for my actual wedding, but everything turned out perfectly for me and with great value. I am a "staying on top of everything" type of bride, so I did get a little nervous when I didn't receive a response right away early in the process, but as the date got closer, Kelley was very responsive, we communicated every step of the way about what I envisioned along with inspirational photos. When I arrived at the venue on the big day, I was stunned by the beautiful set-up, it was everything I imagined to be. The wedding was perfect (though I lost some memory of latter part of the night...), I received so many compliments from my guests on how beautiful and fun the night was. I would recommend Martoca and Kelley to every couple who is still searching for that perfect venue.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Shuttle, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

We got married at Martoca on Sunday and it was everything I could have dreamed of and more. After a frustrating search in America due to the fact that my husband and I are paying off school debt and paid for the wedding ourselves we decided to do destination. I emailed jimmy and immediately got a detailed response with costs and everything else that was important! We decided this was our venue and picked Martoca completely blind having never even been to PV. I am so glad we did! The venue is stunning just on it's own and every detail was amazing. From the flowers to the food (OMG the churros) to the fireworks and sparklers! We opted to get hand rolled cigars and they were a hit! Our guests always had a drink in their hands. I was concerned to plan from the states but they made it so easy and smooth and once we were set Veronica was an angel. She always answered my questions and got back to me so fast! Maite's decorations were beautiful!! My guests are still going on and on about it being the most beautiful wedding they have attended. Thank you for such a magical day! (Future brides feel free to message me with any questions)

Profile Picture Noellia, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have possibly hoped or dreamed for anything more in a wedding venue. Jimmy (owner) and Kelley (wedding planner) pulled out all the stops to make everything extra special for us, from speciality cocktails (jalapeño margs) to magical decor, nothing was too much trouble. All the staff were also very friendly and efficient. Our guests loved the setting and Instagram was blowing up with so many pictures of the beautiful venue.
Thanks again guys!
Becca and Patrick
24th April 2017

Profile Picture Rebecca-Tess, 4/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about this AMAZING venue and staff.....seriously I have a lot to say. Please copy and paste the link to read my complete review of the BEST wedding Venue!!

You will be blown away by the level of service, originality, beauty, and team work at Martoca!! Our wedding was almost 4 months ago and I still think about our wedding day and how amazing it was thanks to Martoca and the amazing team!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter was married at Martoca in March of 2017 in one of the most amazing weddings I could have ever imagined! As the father of the Bride my perspective may be a bit different but important to anyone considering Martoca Beach Gardens for a wedding.

We started the journey almost a year ahead of the proposed date (something I highly recommend if you want to secure a good date at Martoca).
On the surface, it looked beautiful...almost too good to be true. Turns out it was even more beautiful and perfect for the wedding than we could have dreamed!

Owner - Jimmy Basanez. He was our first point of contact and from the very beginning he made us feel welcome and comfortable. He assured us of what he and his Team would deliver and fully explained the value, service and quality we would receive for our money. When the ineviteble situation came up in the planning stages he always engaged immediately with a quick resolution. He coordinated all activities but trusted his Team to deliver on the vision Chelsea had of her special day. Jimmy treated us like family

Salvador. From the first day we set foot in PV in June of 2016 to plan the wedding Salvador was in charge of everything in Mexico. He helped us find a hotel for the 133 guests who would attend, helped us find a rehearsal dinner location, walked us through the venue and really listened to and grasped Chelsea's vision. He personally drove us to location after location. As the Father of the Bride trying to plan a wedding in a foreign country Salvador make it seem easy!
Veronica. As the wedding planner Veronica was a perfect complement to Salvador! Her vision and passion was evident and she did an amazing job fulfilling Chelsea's vision for the wedding. She especially made her feel calm even when many brides might tend to panic.
Maile - She was in charge of all the flowers and decorations and they were MAGNIFICENT! She completely grasped Chelsea's vision. A true Artist.

Profile Picture Jeff, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Just do it! It was an so much more than we had anticipated and all the previous reviews sound like they had the same experience we did working with Jimmy and his Staff. Vero and Maite gave us a stunning wedding, the wait staff was incredible. The decor was impecable and much more than we could have imagined. Our Friends and Family had the time of their lives. We will always recommend Martoca Gardens to anyone looking for a once in a lifetime experience.

Profile Picture Rosa, 3/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ok, so at first we were a little skeptical of having our wedding at Martoca... you just never know what you will get, but OMG we wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else. We live in the U.S and selected Martoca as our wedding venue sight unseen and put our trust into James (owner) and the Martoca wedding planning team's hands...our trust sure paid off!!! The venue is amazing and romantic! The Martoca team was fantastic! All the details of the day came together like magic. The service team was on point and made sure everyone had a drink in hand and was well taken care of!! James the owner was awesome to work with as well!
If you are looking at having your wedding at Martoca... JUST DO IT. Not only were we blown away, but so were our friends!!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Shuttle

Martoca Beach Garden exceeded all of our expectations from start to finish. They gave us an incredible wedding that no hotel or resort could top, yes because the venue is private, but also because of their service and attention to detail. Jimmy and his team communicated with us through the entire process, which set us at ease and allowed us to focus on other aspects of the destination wedding. What also set them apart is they were the only venue that welcomed our little dog to the wedding. I can't tell you how much it meant to me and my husband that our dog was there with us.
Our planners, Veronica and Maite, went above and beyond by bringing together all my ideas and little details to make my dream wedding a reality. We served Mexican food and Jimmy's recommendations, and the chef's skills, didn't disappoint this Mexican bride :) Many of our guests still talk about the mole, tacos and CHURROS! And as you would guess, the waitstaff and bartenders were all super attentive as well.
From top to bottom, simply put, Martoca is the best :) Salud and thank you to Martoca team for everything!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor, Shuttle, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

MORE AMAZING THAT WE COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED!!! For anyone that is considering a destination wedding in the Puerto Vallarta/Nayarit area, I beg you to consider Martoca. My fiance and I knew we wanted to be married in Mexico, but we also new we DIDN'T want to a typical "hotel package" wedding. Martoca allowed us to have the privacy we wanted, and really let us show our personality in every single aspect of the ceremony and reception. I cannot recommend it enough!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 2/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Shuttle, Valet, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor

Martoca Beach Garden is the most beautiful wedding venue I've ever seen -- I'm so glad it was mine! Jimmy was accommodating and very easy to work with. He helped us immediately and made sure everything went smoothly when we had issues arise, such as the time we needed to change our wedding date after the contract was already signed (yikes) and when we asked him to approve a change in wedding planners. We are so happy with how it all turned out and couldn't have picked a more gorgeous backdrop for our special day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Inna, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite

Josh and I can't express how thankful we are for everything that the Martoca team did for us. They went way above and beyond our expectations, and everything turned out perfect. Our guest are still raving about it and saying it was the best wedding they have been too everyone had so much fun.

At first we were super hesitant to book a venue so far away and not being able to see it at first. But that changed as soon as we started talking to Jimmy he was so great at replying to every single email super fast and really easy to talk to and he was able to answer all my questions!

Veronica our wedding planner was amazing, it would not have been the same without her she was so easy to talk with and always worked around my schedule (which meant a lot of late night conversations) She was so friendly and so patient with my changing my mind and being indecisive and super knowledgable with the questions that I asked. She met with us when we arrived in Nuevo Vallarta, and even went shopping for my sons outfit because we couldn't find anything for him so small in Canada.

Maite went way way above and beyond my expections with the flower decor, my table setting was perfect and sent my pictures prior so I could see what it looked like before the wedding. My bouquet was stunning also.

I guess just everything was beyond perfect, the service was exceptional no guest went without a drink the whole night ! The food and cake were super tasty. Every single detail from the rose petal, candle and even the lightbulbs were better than I could even imagine. Veronica and the team made everything happen smoothly and happen exactly the way we wanted.

It truely was an intimate fairytale wedding, the hardest part was leaving Martoca ( It was just too beautiful) We will be back forsure for our anniversary party in a coulple of years! Martoca can and will make all your dreams come true.

Profile Picture Chantal, 1/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Martoca more than exceeded our every expectation. Our wedding planners Veronica and Maite were excellent and went the extra mile to ensure we had an amazing experience. The wait staff was very friendly and professional and the food could have been from a 5 star restaurant. Everything from the decorations, to the ceremony to the fireworks during the first dance was beautifully done and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you to Jimmy, Veronica, Maite and the staff of Martoca for giving us a once in a lifetime experience.

Profile Picture Alia, 1/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Martoca is hands down the most stunning venue for a wedding or any other big event. We got married at Martoca in November 2016, and it was absolutely beautiful and flawless. Here is why you should select Martoca over any other venue:
1. Location: You have the option to stay in Sayulita (we loved it there), Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias, PV, but still get outside of the cookie cutter resort walls to have a unique, intimate, and private ceremony and reception. Rancho Banderas is a really good place to stay near Martoca (we highly recommend it). Alternatively, you can stay in the fun surf, boho town of Sayulita (we stayed there with our guests), and then you get a very incredible experience with an adorable downtown (a lot like Bali was 10 years ago). Regardless of where you stay, guests will appreciate the unique and stunning views at Martoca.
2. Designer/Planner: Martoca uses Kelley Karchoff (as part of the package) to plan every little detail. We are beyond happy with the elegance and feel of our wedding. She made our day (and the days leading up to the venue) entirely stressfree.
3. Layout: I don't understand why more brides don't understand that the layout is crucial to a successful wedding. Too often, they separate the bar or dance floor from the dining tables. Believe me, I've been to too many $1M weddings that make this mistake -- and it is a real shame. Guests end up distracted at the bar or sitting at the tables, in another area, and then they never make it to the dance floor. You have an empty dance floor, so no one goes onto it, and then suddenly your wedding is remembered as the one where guests went home early. Martoca has the perfect layout. All of our guests were still dancing to the band at 2am in the morning.
4. Fun: Unlike Sayulita or resorts, music, fireworks, and a great time can go until 2am in the morning. They do not shut down at midnight.
5. Beauty: It goes without saying, the entire place is stunning, with lush gardens, pools, and beach.

Profile Picture Dana, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at Martoca and could not possibly have asked for anything more! Right from our initial contact with Jimmy through to our special day, everything was magical. Jimmy made the process so easy for us and his team is amazing! The location is beautiful and was so much better than the cookie cutter wedding options that most resorts offer. The prices are very reasonable and they are so very accommodating. Seeing all of our ideas come to life was more spectacular than we could have ever expected and we couldn't be more pleased. Anyone looking for a wedding location, look no further - Martoca will exceed all of your expectations and then some!!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Shuttle

If I could give more stars to Martoca, I would! I'm still on cloud 9 after my November wedding at Martoca. From the moment we started working together, I knew we would have an amazing wedding. Many of our guests told us this was "the best wedding they ever attended" and we would have to agree. The venue is absolutely stunning and makes you feel so special to have a piece of the beach to yourselves. The appetizers and entrees were delicious, as were the drinks. We added a few surprises (fireworks, cigar roller, photobooth) that made the whole night very exciting. Kelley was our coordinator and she deserves all the credit for making our wedding so amazing. She knew exactly how to deliver beyond our expectations. She completely nailed the beach party vibe we hoped for. It was very helpful that Martoca and Kelley coordinated all the vendors for us. I highly recommend Martoca and Kelley for your wedding. You and your guests will be beyond impressed!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink, Shuttle, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Uncovered Outdoor

I recently married at Martoca Beach Garden on 10/22/16. This place is breath taking!! I just received my pics and they literally look like they came out of a magazine. Not only is the place even more beautiful than the online pics but the service that Jimmy and his team provide is 5 star. From the very beginning Jimmy answered all of my questions quickly and clearly and was very flexible when it came to budget. He set me up with one of the wedding planners he works with Kelley Karhoff and she literally helped me with everything. You don't have to do much besides Pinterest and communication your ideas to them and they take care of the rest. They only work with quality people from the food, florist, photographers , DJ , Mariachis & even the service the waiters offered the day of the wedding was superb. I never ever imagined That my wedding could be that beautiful. It If you are looking for quality service in a beautiful place that is private & with out so many restrictions (unlike many of the resorts) this is definitely your place.

Profile Picture Gloria, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing Martoca as our wedding venue was the best decision we ever made! We had a lot of hesitation in deciding on a destination wedding, but Martoca completely out did themselves. Not only is the venue magnificent, but its the team that made our experience so memorable! The designer Maite doesn't speak English, but she is the most talented wedding designer I have ever seen. Everything I sent her for my vision was executed perfectly and even better than what I imagining. Salvador is extremely professional and drove us around for 2 days while we chose our hotels for guests, rehearsal dinner venue, food tasting, and even to all my hair and make up trail appointments. He was so great to work with and made sure I had everything I needed during the big day. Veronica was my savior during the planning process. She took care of everything I needed and was so responsive. We would text/email/call non stop about everything and she became someone I looked at as a great friend. I can't even put into words everything she did for me, she is AMAZING!! Together these 3 rocked it and created the most perfect day for my husband and me!

Chelsea

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would use them again in a heartbeat! Everything I envisioned for my wedding became a reality (and beyond) because of the team from Martoca. Without this team I probably would not have ended up having a wedding, let alone having my dreams come true. I had originally booked my April wedding at a different venue; however, things just weren’t coming together and I wasn’t feeling confident about the way the wedding would turn out. I ultimately decided to leave that venue and left Jimmy a panicked message that same day. Jimmy got back to me in just a few minutes and from that moment on, I finally had the experience I was looking for. I wanted to be a destination bride because I wanted the process to be easy and laid back; however, with the people in our lives traveling and taking the time to celebrate with us we also wanted to offer an amazing time. Thankfully Jimmy and his team are true professionals at what they do; whatever experience you are looking for, they are able provide it (and exceed your expectations!). It only took one email exchange and a quick phone conversation to know that I was in the right hands with the Martoca team. Although the Martoca wedding venue was already booked for the weekend of my event, their team was able to still take us on as clients. Before I could even sulk about their beautiful venue being booked or ask for other recommendations, Jimmy had put together a team to work with us and continued to put our minds at ease. We were introduced to Salvador and Veronica who were truly our miracles. One phone conversation with Veronica left me in tears of joy because I finally felt excited about the wedding and the planning process. Veronica was able to understand what I needed as a bride to feel comfortable, she asked all the right questions, and alleviated any worry that I had; the planning was seamless. I feel blessed to call these people friends now, and any excuse I have to use Martoca in the future, I definitely will!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I cannot express how pleased I am with Martoca Beach Garden and staff. After witnessing three weddings at all at different resorts I can say Our wedding was the best!! We had our wedding at Martoca Beach Garden last week and everything was beyond perfect! I can honestly say we had our dream wedding become a reality! From start to finish, Maite was amazing, she made the planning process a breeze. I didn't even have to stress on the day of because everything was ready to go. Our wedding was very private, something you cannot get at any resort, made it even more special. And their photography and video group was incredible, all the pictures were picture perfect and the video is amazing! I would definitely recommend Martoca Beach garden to anyone looking to get married, Everything was outstanding, delicious food, beautiful scenery, great decorations, top shelf drinks, great service, great staff .. There is nothing I can complain about, and absolutely nothing I would change! All our guest were "wowed" by our wedding. We will definetly return to renew our vowels and I can't wait!!

Melissa & Jose ?? 3/2016