Martins Wedding Transportation Reviews

9 | Saint Simons Island, GA

9 Reviews for Martins Wedding Transportation

Jaclyn · Married on 10/20/2017

We absolutely recommend Martin's Wedding Transportation!! We had the privilege of riding in D.A.'s 1940 Cadillac for our wedding in Savannah, Georgia, and it really helped make our day so special. D.A. is phenomenal--such a gentleman, so much fun, and passionate about what he does. He really loves making people smile and we loved chatting with him on our way back into the historic district after our ceremony. Thank you, D.A., you're the best!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

I couldn't have been happier with Martin's transportation! We found him on short-ish notice when another company (in Jacksonville, FL) sold their Rolls Royce without telling us. We LOVED riding in the Cadillac - it is a beautiful car and was the perfect one to get in and out of as a bride because you can easily maneuver - little to no risk of getting a giant grease stain on your dress from a door jam! Martin was a delight to work with and he was very professional. I highly recommend this service for those looking for a fancy wedding ride in the North Florida/South Georgia area. Thank you, Martin!

Sent on 07/08/2017

We had a vintage wedding and used Martins 1940 Cadillac Fleetwood Formal Sedan. The Fleetwood complimented our vintage styled wedding in so many ways. Mr. Martin was very flexible and he was very professional. Our wedding was in St. Augustine and he came here before the wedding and drove us around St. Augustine after the wedding. I would recommend using him for your wedding for several reasons. The professionalism, the antique cars (not as boring as a limo) and the value.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Martin was so wonderful and his car was beautiful!

Thank you for assisting in making my Savannah wedding amazing!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Katya · Married on 02/01/2014

Mr. Martin, though located in Georgia, services the North Florida sector. I knew I wanted a vintage vehicle for my wedding. I always saw regular limos as too much like prom or Vegas for my taste. I can tell you that his 1940 Cadillac Limo was incredible! Our guests all wanted their pictures taken with the car. Mr. Martin, or Uncle D as we were calling him, was wonderful! He was prompt, courteous, professional and a joy to work with. I highly recommend this business if you are looking for supreme elegance in a vintage car.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

We loved the car provided by Martin's wedding transportation. It was beautiful and such a blast to ride in. Joe, our driver, was so personable and right on time. The communication leading up to our wedding was so easy, D.A. Martin was always quick to respond to my questions. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, vintage car!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Margo · Married on 02/19/2011

My husband and i were married this past February and used Mr. Martiin for our arrival and departure for our wedding day! We chose to use his 1940 black Cadillac! Mr Martin picked my father and i up at the king and prince, drove us to the Avenue of the Oaks for pictures, and then drove us to our wedding location. After the wedding my husband and i were picked up and driven to the beach so we could walk around and just have a romantic ending, looking at the moon over the water, to our wonderful wedding day! Mr. Martin is so nice and very professional. I stongly suggest using him hor you special day and the cost is best in town! Thank you Mr. Martin! Margo and Dustin Tifton, GA

Sent on 04/04/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2009

As my husband and I neared our wedding date and costs began to add up, we almost didn't call D.A. My parents kindly decided to spend the money to book his 1940 Cadillac formal sedan, and we are so glad they did! He truly provided some of our fondest moments for our wedding day. The car is absolutely gorgeous and made for some dramatic photos, but D.A.'s professionalism and kindness truly put our experience over the top. After he picked us up from our reception at the Jekyll Club, he offered to drive us to the beach and let us walk around for as long as we wanted. It was one of our favorite parts of our wedding day.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Emrie · Married on 03/19/2016

3.5

I can't tell you how much I love this service. I had a limo service lined up, who called me the day before my wedding and tried to hike the price up by 500.00. I called Martin in a panic (this is after my husband and his father had booked and cancelled with Martin) and booked his old rolls royce. The car was beautiful, although pretty stinky in the inside (exhaust), and was having brake problems as we rolled up to our venue (slightly scary)... But, it's an old car, and to be honest, I kind of expected it to have some mechanical issues.

What really made me love them, was our driver. She was absolutely wonderful. Friendly, helpful, and overall, just had a really chill demeanor (which was great, because I was 2 hrs late to my wedding, with problems out the wahzoo from other vendors, so I needed some chill energy around me). Martin himself is an absolute doll. He showed up to our wedding for a bit and gave me a huge congratulatory hug. Both of my grandfathers are deceased, and as weird as it sounds, having him drop by kind of filled a void in my heart that day. He's simply the sweetest.

They allowed me to extend our reservation until later in the evening with no issues. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to any person in need of specialty transportation.

Sent on 08/17/2016