Martin's Caterers Reviews

Martin's Caterers 6
Martin's Caterers 7
  • Mrs.

Mrs. Shamika Smith · Getting married on 09/15/2022

Attentive & Efficient all while Smiling!

Hi Sue,

I want to say thank you for your patience and the last minute changes I asked of you. I really do appreciate it.

I would like to send a special thank you to Brent Dardozzi for his attentiveness in seeing that all my needs and requests were being met, he was a tremendous help! I really appreciated him, I tell you, I would “mentally” call him and he would just appear. 😊 Please let him know that I thank him for his help yesterday.

Please let Melva Brown know I appreciated her assistance too. She too, was a big help.

I would also like to thank all the wait staff and kitchen staff and servers…they were absolutely on point and the food was DELISH!! So many rave reviews from the employees, and those crab cakes were “out of sight.”

Sue, without the attentiveness of your staff, the help that they offered, the customer service they exuded and their awesome attitude, I would not have been able to have a smooth “First Run” that I had yesterday. I personally want to thank them all so much, so much. They made my day go by so well and so smooth.

Again, thanks so much for you and your staff’s help. Without it my day would not have been possible.

Sincerely and Kind Regards,
    Mrs. Shamika Smith

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Inez

Inez Stewart · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Easy Planning & Excellent Event

First time planning a major event and Valley Mansion made it so easy! Our contact person was so helpful and professional. She thought of details that I didn't and she was so patient and kind when I kept coming back and asking questions. The event itself was very well done. The service was amazing and the food was delicious. Everyone remarked that they had a great time and the food was delicious! I'd definitely use Valley Mansion again for any event that I need to plan.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Lisa Wiederlight · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Finally found a home for our annual eent

The team at Martins was very helpful before, during, and after our event. Everytime we ask for feedback on the event, one of the three things people say is that they liked the venue and the food.

It was so nice to get help when we needed it, to get professionals checking in with us, and to get follow-up.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Samantha Rawlings · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Hair Academy Christmas Party 2018

Once again we had our Christmas party at Marin's and once again we had a wonderful time. The staff met our every need and was very attentive. They seem to know what we wanted before we even asked. The food was wonderful and we got a lot for our buck! We can't think of anywhere else we would like to have our Christmas party, so Martin's you are stuck with us!!! See you December 2019!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Ashley D. · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Great for any social gathering!

We've held several events here over the years and we've always had a good experience. Everyone is very accommodating, communication is good, and I appreciate the planning meeting and taste test to help decide on food for our events! If there were every any questions or concerns, someone was always there to help.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Kim Smithson · Getting married on 11/11/2019

There's no place like Martin's Westminster!!

Martin's has been our venue of choice to hold our annual Staff Day for the last 5 or 6 years and we will continue coming back! Every one of the staff is professional, efficient and personable! There is plenty of delicious food, ample parking, plenty of space to move around in the ballroom and Martin's bends over backwards to meet our every need! I have nothing but positive things to say about Martin's!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • David

David Hockenberry · Getting married on 09/03/2019

Company party was great

Second year using martins and I have to say I continue to be impressed. Great food, probably the best I’ve had at a banquet hall. The service is next to none. I appreciated the extra touches that the staff had A+ in our book!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Derek

Derek · Married on 08/17/2019

Although our recent event at Martin's West was not a wedding, it was a very special annual family reunion banquet that moves around the country each year hosted by different families. This was our second time hosting in Maryland and first time contracting with Martin's. The first time we hosted in 2009 was a very successful event and a good time was had by all. We wanted to make 2015 an even better family reunion and turned to Martin's West. I can honestly say that so many people will work very hard behind the scene to ensure that every detail is perfect. With so many people working behind the scene to perfect your event you will only have to interact with two... Your Event Planner and your Banquet Manager. Our Event Planner Ali Kuchman was great... very responsive to our ideas, her suggestions were based on experience and she was a joy to work with during the planning, contracting and food tasting. Our Banquet Manager Deborah Winston who we only met one time on the day of our event made a great first impression! We met Deborah three hours before our event to drop off a banner that needed to be hung. Deborah was fully engaged and had her team equally engaged to make our event special. Our reunion was a tremendous success as reflected in ALL of the positive comments received from family members. They cannot wait for us to serve as Host and Hostess again and again. Several years in the future we will host this special event again and we will return to a Martin's Venue without a doubt!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Tracey Jennings · Married on 07/22/2019

Family Reunion

I appreciate Martian’s Camelot staff and service.

Staff: Excellent
    Service: Very Detailed
    Food: Outstanding

Overall smile on family faces: Priceless

Sent on 08/01/2019

Ernestine J Smith · Married on 07/18/2019

Birthday (85th)

I celebrated my 85th Birthday.along with more than 100+ family and friends, on June 22,2019 at
    MARTINS EAST. I am still receiving plaudits on what a wonderful affair it was. I am daily reliving the blessed, fabulous event, daily. THANK YOU SO MUC H FOR A WONDERFUL, NOT TO BE
    FORGOTTEN MEMORY. GOD BLESS! JULY 18,2019, Ernestine J Smith

I am still receiving compliments for my family and friends (100) who attended my 85th Birthday

celebration, held on Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

smi

Sent on 07/18/2019

Purnell · Married on 07/07/2019

Good experience

Awesome service , good food and nice employees.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Baby Boss Shower · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent amazing

Amazing love this place. Employees are very professional. I’ll recommend this place

Sent on 08/07/2019

Melissa Thompson · Married on 06/12/2019

Fantastic!

They are very flexible and go above and beyond to meet every single one of your needs! I would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Melissa Chesley · Married on 05/27/2019

Wonderful wedding venue

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding at this venue and the food was great!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Vanessa Zimmerman · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Day Ever! Vanessa and William Zimmerman

I would like to give a very big “Thank You” to the staff at Martin’s Crosswinds. From my first meeting with Cheryl Milton (manager) up to my wedding day she was great. She told me not to worry, I didn’t worry and she took care of everything. The staff on the day of the wedding was awesome. Chanel and Ronald (staff members) took great care of me and my husband. They were very attentive and made sure everything went smoothly. I must say the food was great too. At Martin’s they go out of their way to make your event great. This is a day I will never forget and I thank the staff for helping to make it possible.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Martin's Caterers 8

Vanessa · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome day!

The food at Martin’s Crosswinds was awesome. Everything was great and the crab cakes and meatballs we’re my favorite. They do are really good job on their food.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Martin's Caterers 9
    Martin's Caterers 10
    Martin's Caterers 11
  • Rosa

Rosa Amaya · Married on 05/11/2019

A fairy tale

My Daughter's Quince: It was a fairytale come true! Beautiful venue, delicious food and great service from planning until the end of the party. I don't regret a thing!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Julie R · Married on 05/03/2019

Well organized, accesible location

This property has great access to local highways, making it easily accessible. Those working at Martin's--- only do event planning. Their attention to detail, attentiveness and kind demeanor is unmatched in the region.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Alston · Married on 03/31/2019

Martin’s West - Windsor Mills, MD

When the President of my company tasked me with finding a venue/caterer in the Baltimore areas, Martin’s West was my first choice and the best thing is, I had no desire or need to look any further! Diane Bosse’s guidance, expertise, and patience was 5-Star!! She and I were in constant communication, weekly, closer to the event! I was slightly nervous when Diane said she would not be working the event. Yikes!! But, Tom, Brent, set-up/take-down crew, all staff who worked with us were professional and personable! And, TJ, the DJ, fulfilled our needs.We had a great time, the food was delicious, we were accommodated and cared for in the best way! Might I add that the Skyscraper Cheesecake was to live for!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Van Horn · Married on 03/29/2019

Martin's East, the best place for an event!

From Anthony to Toe, my experience over the last 20 years of holding my annual fundraiser at Martin's East has been the best! Our supporters look forward to the wonderful place and food every single year. Thank you all!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Martin's Caterers 12

C. Jones · Married on 03/23/2019

Outstanding Customer Service

I can’t thank Martin's Crosswinds staff enough for the wonderful service provided at the wedding reception on March 23, 2019. Zina and Agusta were simply AMAZING!!!! Agusta’s leadership, attention to detail and customer service was top notch. The entire team paid close attention to the couple, wedding guests and wedding vendors. They were very team oriented and responded quickly to any concerns brought to their attention. It was a true pleasure working with Martin's Crosswinds. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Vanesha Prince · Married on 01/25/2019

Excellant service from start to finish!

Maria paid attention to my every detail and they delivered! My event was the party of the year!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Rhonda Herold · Married on 01/18/2019

Great Place

We have been holding events at Martin's for many years now and have NEVER been disappointed. Bertha is awesome to work with and the staff is always polite and accommodating. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Antonia

Antonia · Married on 12/29/2018

it was a memorable experience and beautiful atmosphere

We had our daughter's wedding at the Valley Mansion and truly everyone left satisfied by the great service, excellent food and friendly servers. Will definitely return for our next affair.

Sent on 03/14/2019