533 Reviews for Martin's Caterers

Liquor License (2)
Outside Cake (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Valet (1)

We had our wedding at Martins. They exceeded every expectation we had, in every area. We were treated like royalty thru the entire day. I highly recommend Martins for any event.

Profile Picture Jim, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

The entire staff was very courteous and professional with us as we planned and experienced a wonderful wedding reception at Martin's East. We were greeted with a dedicated event coordinator, Kim, who made sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. As promised prior to the wedding, our glasses were never empty and she took care of so many little details. Our guests were very complimentary of Martin's services both during and after the wedding. We are still getting rave revues. We would not hesitate to use Martins again and recommend this group highly!

Profile Picture Steven, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Martins East is a tradition in our family for our wedding receptions. They never disappoint. Their customer service is wonderful! They always go above and beyond. I have been the Bride 25 years ago to now the Mother of the Bride and it was like going home. Thank you to all your staff for doing a great job!!!

Profile Picture D, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Planning

Profile Picture D, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Planning

The most beautiful place ever! Martin's Crosswinds Greenbelt. I received impecable service, from the staff to décor of the room. Celebrating my mom"s 80th surprise party will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. My mom and her guest are still raving about it. Thank you all for outstanding and professional service. I can't wait to have another grand event and it will surely take place at Martin's.

Profile Picture Marcia , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved this place and their one stop shop setup. My now husband and I were not able to have our ceremony at this location due to religious reasons but would definitely recommend newly couples who do not have such requirements to host their ceremony here. The staff were always accommodating and our planner Sue was fantastic! She made the entire process fun and relaxing.

Photo for Martin's Caterers Review - Fruit & Cheese Display
Profile Picture Peta, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Words couldn’t express how helpful Ali was to us during the whole process! As I work in hospitality as an Assistant General Manager, I know how important details are on the operations side. Everything and everyone was amazing and Brent and Ava made my wife and I feel like we were on top of the world. I thank you and your staff from the bottom of our hearts. With love The Holland Folks

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was great The two ladies and Gentlemen that were there on Friday Day were excellent. Also the Bar Lady was their all day and she was always so pleasant.

Profile Picture Sherrie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thanks to the staff at Valley Mansion by Martin's,our wedding was AMAZING! Our event planner was Bertha Boring.We never had to worry about a response to an inquiry because Ms.Bertha (or Auntie Bertha as I now call her) or one of her associates was always there from beginning to end.And the final product was beyond what we could have ever imagined.The space is beautiful alone, but once they put their special touches on everything I was floored!I have multiple allergies and the chef made sure I was accommodated on my special day.The food was OUTSTANDING! Our event manager/MC was Franklin and boy did he make everything fun and exciting.He was pleasant, funny, entertaining and he helped take care of my husband and I, along with our wedding party, from the moment we walked in the building until the moment we left. And when the dessert bar was presented! OMG THE WALL RAISED,SMOKE CAME,SIRENS WENT OFF!And behind that wall was a huge variety of delicious desserts from one end of the room to the other being served by the most immaculate dressed servers I've ever seen.Everyone was pleasant,smiling and inviting to all of our guests.Ms. Linda was our attendant for the evening.She was so attentive to our every need.I never had to look for a napkin, ask for a refill of anything, or look for a chair to rest.Linda held my train, helped me maneuver my huge dress, change my shoes and everything while Franklin attended to our crazy wedding party LOL.I swear if anything possibly went wrong, we never knew and I highly doubt that it did.Valley mansion is beautiful, clean, accommodating and has the best staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with.I am a corporate chef and I have never experienced such a loving and caring group of people.The bartenders, servers, janitors, kitchen staff, chef, Ms. Bertha, Franklin, Linda, and anyone else I forgot to mention, will forever be in our hearts.NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN MARTIN'S!

Profile Picture Monyette, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Best wedding, staff were so attentive to my husband and I. They accommodated us, from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend to use this venue for any event.

Profile Picture Amara, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at Martin's West was absolutely amazing! I worked with Shira during the planning process and she made sure I stayed on track and did not miss a beat! She really worked with me to ensure every detail was perfect and the wedding turned out beautifully! On the day of the wedding, Brent and Anna were my bridal consultants/coordinators and they were amazing as well! They were so prepared and made sure that my husband and I had a great time!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning

To the Amazing Team at Camelot's by Martins:

This is Kyle Mimms, Senior Events Producer for Events by David Rosa (EBDR). Our company just finished designing and coordinating the Tates Wedding at your location on Saturday, August 26, 2017, and we just wanted to reach out to say a huge "THANK YOU" to your entire team for making Saturday such a huge success! We truly appreciate everyone's time, patience, and assistance from conception to close.

Leading up to the event, Ms. Wincy Williams and Ms. Yvonne Hawkins provided outstanding service in assisting EBDR and the couple-to-be in setting up their big day.

On the day of the show, due to external factors surrounding this past weekend, many of EBDR's event staff were not available to assist in the setup for the event, which put the weight of the setup and coordination on my shoulders, personally. There was tons to do with a quickly diminishing timetable, and I must say that if it wasn't for the exceptional service provided by Mr. Thomas White, Ms. Kim Wesley, the rest of the banquet staff, all the way down to Security, I would not have been able to accomplish half of what I set out to do on Saturday. Your entire office staff always treated us like family.

With all of this being said, I'm sure that it comes at no surprise that it has truly been a pleasure working alongside each and every one of you, and we definitely look forward to hosting another event at your location in the near future. We will most certainly be recommending your venue to our future clients. Thank you, again, for your exceptional customer service!!! Take care.

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Camelot and entire staff was truly amazing. I had the wedding of my dream and I couldn't have done it without Wincy Williams and Thomas the Banquet manager. They went above and beyond to make sure my day was everything I dreamt of and more. What I found more special than anything was their genuine care for my husband and I. Weddings are so stressful and being a young couple with big dreams, they literally held us by the hand a walked us through it every step of the way. I can't be more grateful. Wincy and Thomas and the entire team at Camelot....WE SAY THANK YOU. I will shout out your name to the entire DMV... Camelot is the best venue.

Profile Picture Hilda, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

From day 1 my experience with Valley Mansion was awesome. Mrs Bertha was phenomenal she was very straight up and professional . On my Big day John and Linda was the best host and hostess ever. They made my day.. everything was more than what I ever imagined. I am so pleased with Vally Mansion and the staff. Everyone at my wedding complimented the food , I heard nothing but great results. My guest also complimented John and Linda on their service and professionalism . Thank you for making my day the Best day ever.

Profile Picture Regina, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had a fantastic, amazing, spectacular experience with Martin's Caterer West for our wedding day. We did our research around their 4 locations in the DMV area and this location was the best one for us. Their venue for the ceremony is beautiful inside and out (we had an outside garden wedding). They did the decorations and the food catering for the reception. And they have an Event Planner Sue Davis who is the best to work with who helped organized everything leading up to our special day. The only thing negative I had to say is I WISH THE DAY NEVER ENDED!!! lol THANK YOU SO MUCH MARTIN"S CATERERS WEST!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning

My husband and I were beyond pleased by the service, professionalism, expertise and responsiveness from the staff at Martin's Valley Mansion. We had an amazing reception. The decor looked wonderful and the food was absolutely delicious! We couldn't have chosen a better venue. We are so delighted that we chose Martin's!

Profile Picture Markia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

The staff of Martins Westminster was attentive and the location was attractive and clean.
Our brides really feel like they are in a real wedding hall as they enter.
We have specific religious needs for our community and the Martins staff has been a pleasure to work with, making me look forward to making more weddings in this location.
Miriam Z Pollack

Profile Picture Miriam, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at Martin's East we're all awesome, very gracious. Especially Kim & Tu & of course Anthony.

Profile Picture Paula & Mark, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First of all, we are thankful to God that ever though rain is truly needed at times, that our wedding was not one of the times he decided we needed it. From the arrival the wedding to the receiption flowed perfectly. It is one thing to attend a wedding but it is quite another to be part of the planning and everything that goes on.

Your company has definitely trained and informed all the employees how to run a wedding and our event showed. Everyone was helpful, we just could not have asked for anything more. Even the little power event which Martin's had no part in it, the staff started running electrical cords to get power into the room so the interruption was very slight.

Thank you again for the use of the facilities, they were all so beautiful. The bride and her maids were like school girls getting her ready. The groom and his men, laid back and taking it easy as they should.

Even though all our children are married now we look forward to coming to Martin's again when the occasions should arise such as grandchildren getting married, etc. etc.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

supporting staff/members are very knowledgable and efficient. awesome hospitality skills and very attentive to needs.

Profile Picture tracilla, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

They staff was amazing and i would use this vending again.

Profile Picture Dominique, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Leading up to the wedding Tae Taylor was absolutely amazing. She was patient, professional, knowledgeable and always available. On the day of, the staff that were helping us were attentive, kind and made sure the day was perfect! Martin's West is truly a one stop shop and truly know how to get the job done, from those who work the front desk, to the servers, the techs to Tae, everything was amazing. If I had to do this again, I would choose Martin's all over again! Thanks soo much for making my fairy tale come true! A special thank you to Tae Taylor for her hard work and for showing up on the day of, although I believe it was her day off, just to show her face and make sure things were flowing smoothly. That was special and the true definition of going above and beyond! The beautiful thing about Tae is that she actually really cares and this is not just a job for her, but a true passion and that was evident! This was an amazing experience and I will be sure to send referrals your way!!!

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I never would have considered a different venue to have my wedding and reception at other then Martins. I wish it was something we could do every month. We had a blast. Everything was perfect and beautiful. They went over and beyond for us. The food was out of this world. And the valley mansion doesn't need decorations as it is so elegant on it's own. Look no further. This is a one stop shop. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kristen , 4/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

The staff were absolutely amazing! Everyone had the same goal in mind and that was to make sure my husband and I were able to enjoy our day and our guests and that is exactly what happened! If i could get married again I would change many things but choosing Martin's is not one of them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/25/17, 1 Review