Martin's Caterers Reviews

Martin's Caterers 6
Martin's Caterers 7
  • Mrs.

Mrs. Shamika Smith · Getting married on 09/15/2022

Attentive & Efficient all while Smiling!

Hi Sue,

I want to say thank you for your patience and the last minute changes I asked of you. I really do appreciate it.

I would like to send a special thank you to Brent Dardozzi for his attentiveness in seeing that all my needs and requests were being met, he was a tremendous help! I really appreciated him, I tell you, I would “mentally” call him and he would just appear. 😊 Please let him know that I thank him for his help yesterday.

Please let Melva Brown know I appreciated her assistance too. She too, was a big help.

I would also like to thank all the wait staff and kitchen staff and servers…they were absolutely on point and the food was DELISH!! So many rave reviews from the employees, and those crab cakes were “out of sight.”

Sue, without the attentiveness of your staff, the help that they offered, the customer service they exuded and their awesome attitude, I would not have been able to have a smooth “First Run” that I had yesterday. I personally want to thank them all so much, so much. They made my day go by so well and so smooth.

Again, thanks so much for you and your staff’s help. Without it my day would not have been possible.

Sincerely and Kind Regards,
    Mrs. Shamika Smith

Lisa Wiederlight · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Finally found a home for our annual eent

The team at Martins was very helpful before, during, and after our event. Everytime we ask for feedback on the event, one of the three things people say is that they liked the venue and the food.

It was so nice to get help when we needed it, to get professionals checking in with us, and to get follow-up.

Kim Smithson · Getting married on 11/11/2019

There's no place like Martin's Westminster!!

Martin's has been our venue of choice to hold our annual Staff Day for the last 5 or 6 years and we will continue coming back! Every one of the staff is professional, efficient and personable! There is plenty of delicious food, ample parking, plenty of space to move around in the ballroom and Martin's bends over backwards to meet our every need! I have nothing but positive things to say about Martin's!!

• Derek

Derek · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Although our recent event at Martin's West was not a wedding, it was a very special annual family reunion banquet that moves around the country each year hosted by different families. This was our second time hosting in Maryland and first time contracting with Martin's. The first time we hosted in 2009 was a very successful event and a good time was had by all. We wanted to make 2015 an even better family reunion and turned to Martin's West. I can honestly say that so many people will work very hard behind the scene to ensure that every detail is perfect. With so many people working behind the scene to perfect your event you will only have to interact with two... Your Event Planner and your Banquet Manager. Our Event Planner Ali Kuchman was great... very responsive to our ideas, her suggestions were based on experience and she was a joy to work with during the planning, contracting and food tasting. Our Banquet Manager Deborah Winston who we only met one time on the day of our event made a great first impression! We met Deborah three hours before our event to drop off a banner that needed to be hung. Deborah was fully engaged and had her team equally engaged to make our event special. Our reunion was a tremendous success as reflected in ALL of the positive comments received from family members. They cannot wait for us to serve as Host and Hostess again and again. Several years in the future we will host this special event again and we will return to a Martin's Venue without a doubt!

• User7767416 · event on: 01/19/2017

The food was fantastic and the room looked beautiful! All the guests had an amazing time! Special thanks to the Martin's staff for making it happen!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you so much, we appreciate your kind words! :)

Rhonda Herold · Married on 01/18/2019

Great Place

We have been holding events at Martin's for many years now and have NEVER been disappointed. Bertha is awesome to work with and the staff is always polite and accommodating. I would recommend them to everyone.

Ccbc Athletics · Married on 12/18/2018

CCBC Athletics gets Hall of Fame Service

Martin's Caterers has serviced the Community College of Baltimore County Athletics Hall of Fame Induction Banquet to the highest level of professionalism for the past eight years at its Martin's East location.

C e Carrington · Married on 11/17/2018

Unforgettable Treasure Trove of Elegance!

We had an unforgettable experience that months later our guests are still talking about. Staff was superb, Management went above and beyond to make sure we were "Tickled Pink!". Highly recommend!!!

Kim White · Married on 11/16/2018

Kim White band

Excellent service and attention to detail

KENDRA · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Anthony, Angelo, and the staff were amazing from beginning to the end. They exceeded my dreams and wishes. They went above and beyond for my wedding day. My guest, family, and I were well taken care of and we appreciate Martins.

Sabrina White · Married on 10/27/2018

Very patient

The staff was wonderful I like that we were able to bring own decor and little dessert table the buffet was delicious my husband was impressed he always says catering food is not good so he was very please for our daughter baby shower

Herman Randall · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful and memorable.

Presentation was impressive. Everyone enjoyed the food from appetizers to dessert. The banquet manager and staff went out of their way to meet the needs of all of our guest including a couple of children under 10 years of age!!!

• W

Williams · Married on 09/24/2018

Martins at Camelot did an excellent job for us. Everything was perfect. No complaints from us or from any of our guests.

Recently had our 25th anniversary at Camelot. This place is beautiful and spacious with plenty of parking. The food and service were excellent. People are still talking about the quantity and quality of the food. The staff were very helpful, professional and cheerful. This is the only venue in this county we would consider using for any future celebrations. Camelot really made our day extra special.

Theodore Gross · Married on 09/22/2018

Amy & Christopher's Wedding Martin's East

We were very pleased with the professionalism of all of the Martin's employees who were involved with our event. Louis and Tameka who were our event coordinators were spot on with the attention and helpfulness that insured that the wedding reception went off without a hitch.
    The buffet that we chose still has people talking about how good everything tasted, especially the crab cakes.

C. Ritter · Married on 09/20/2018

Professional, worry-free, excellent

Martin's staff was so attentive to my needs and desires from the first initial planning meeting to the very end of the event. The staff was so professional and made sure I was happy with each decision every step of the way. The room was so elegant and the servers were fast and efficient. The food was excellent and our guests were so happy. It's the perfect venue for any gathering and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Christel Thompson · Married on 08/20/2018

A dream come true

My sister mother and I wanted to plan my grandparents 75th wedding anniversary. Martina west helped us from start to finish accommodating our budgets and requests. Everything went off flawlessly during the event. I couldn’t have ask for a better place to honor my grandparents. I have been attending events at martins west since I was 5 years old and one day I plan to have my wedding reception here!

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

We chose Martin's Crosswinds to celebrate my parents 30th anniversary and it was phenomenal. It was so special because they had their wedding reception at Martin's Crosswinds thirty years ago, so it only felt right that we gave them that experience again. From the setup to the service, our guests were so happy. Nick, the general manager, was instrumental in ensuring that our event would be amazing. The event staff was fabulous and our event planner, Zina, helped make the planning seamless and special. Thank you Martin's!

Martin's Caterers 8

Lyndsie · Married on 05/26/2018

Deciding to have our wedding reception at Martin’s (Greenbelt, MD) was the best decision that we made!!! From the introduction until the end of the reception, the team at Martin’s was always on point. Zina was beyond attentive and assisted with ensuring that our day was everything that we imagined! When she said that this venue focuses on every detail, she meant it!! They did not miss one thing!!! Our family and friends enjoyed every moment of the day, and were blown away upon entering into the venue. Everyone at Martin’s deserves a standing ovation!!! Perfection is an understatement!!!

Danica · Married on 04/21/2018

Martins West has been around for awhile, it's a hidden gem. Martin's West from the beginning, has been accommodating, flexible, professional, and kind to the very end! Sometimes, the professionalism or responsiveness from venues can start to slack as it becomes closer to the event date, but not Martin's West. We did our April wedding (both ceremony and reception) there. Our ceremony was done at their Garden Area. The entire staff that was a part of the planning and wedding day were absolutely great: Teresa (event coordinator), John (rehearsal coordinator), Brent (banquet manager), Ava (bridal hostess), all the waiters/waitresses, bartenders, and front desk receptionists. We wanted to set up our ceremony in the Garden area different than what other couples did in the past. Martin's West was very accommodating and Teresa worked hard to make it happen. She communicated closely with the DJ to make sure it was possible, to make sure the music/sound wouldn't be a problem. I think, if I am not mistaken, Martins West works with DJ Delights (DJ company) In the beginning stages of our wedding planning, Martin's West never pressured us to use them, but asked if were interested. We're glad that we went with them, they sent the best DJ ever. Martin's West being a huge catering company made EVERYTHING so much easier. We literally just worked with ONE vendor (ceremony, reception, food/drinks, cake) so everything and everyone were on the same page. It was CONVENIENT and AFFORDABLE. The food (everyone raved about the crab cake and mashed potatoes), ballroom, garden, and everything else was perfect.

Angela · Married on 03/15/2018

The venue was absolutely amazing . Every one at Martins truly went above and beyond our expectations and truly made myself and my husband feel like royalty on our big wedding day ??

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2018

Our wedding at Martin's West was amazing and everyone had a blast!!

The staff was fantastic! I have even had guests mention to me and my parents how smooth and on point the wait staff and bartenders were. Additionally, we especially would like to mention Ava, John and Bryan. Ava was fabulous!!! She was friendly and always there to check on us to make sure we had everything we needed. John and Bryan were extremely helpful in making sure everything ran smoothly. The food was awesome as well. Everyone we talked to mentioned how good the crab cakes were.

All in all we couldn’t have asked for a better night!

Jim · Married on 12/02/2017

We had our wedding at Martins. They exceeded every expectation we had, in every area. We were treated like royalty thru the entire day. I highly recommend Martins for any event.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you Jim! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back in the near future. Happy New Year! :)

Steven · Married on 11/18/2017

The entire staff was very courteous and professional with us as we planned and experienced a wonderful wedding reception at Martin's East. We were greeted with a dedicated event coordinator, Kim, who made sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. As promised prior to the wedding, our glasses were never empty and she took care of so many little details. Our guests were very complimentary of Martin's services both during and after the wedding. We are still getting rave revues. We would not hesitate to use Martins again and recommend this group highly!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you, Steven! We appreciate your kind words. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Please come back and visit us in the near future. :)

D · Married on 11/17/2017

Martins East is a tradition in our family for our wedding receptions. They never disappoint. Their customer service is wonderful! They always go above and beyond. I have been the Bride 25 years ago to now the Mother of the Bride and it was like going home. Thank you to all your staff for doing a great job!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you D! We are so happy to hear this. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back in the near future!:)