597 Reviews for Martin's Caterers

Liquor License (2)
Outside Cake (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Valet (1)

Martins West has been around for awhile, it's a hidden gem. Martin's West from the beginning, has been accommodating, flexible, professional, and kind to the very end! Sometimes, the professionalism or responsiveness from venues can start to slack as it becomes closer to the event date, but not Martin's West. We did our April wedding (both ceremony and reception) there. Our ceremony was done at their Garden Area. The entire staff that was a part of the planning and wedding day were absolutely great: Teresa (event coordinator), John (rehearsal coordinator), Brent (banquet manager), Ava (bridal hostess), all the waiters/waitresses, bartenders, and front desk receptionists. We wanted to set up our ceremony in the Garden area different than what other couples did in the past. Martin's West was very accommodating and Teresa worked hard to make it happen. She communicated closely with the DJ to make sure it was possible, to make sure the music/sound wouldn't be a problem. I think, if I am not mistaken, Martins West works with DJ Delights (DJ company) In the beginning stages of our wedding planning, Martin's West never pressured us to use them, but asked if were interested. We're glad that we went with them, they sent the best DJ ever. Martin's West being a huge catering company made EVERYTHING so much easier. We literally just worked with ONE vendor (ceremony, reception, food/drinks, cake) so everything and everyone were on the same page. It was CONVENIENT and AFFORDABLE. The food (everyone raved about the crab cake and mashed potatoes), ballroom, garden, and everything else was perfect.

Profile Picture Danica, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The venue was absolutely amazing . Every one at Martins truly went above and beyond our expectations and truly made myself and my husband feel like royalty on our big wedding day ??

Profile Picture Angela, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at Martin's West was amazing and everyone had a blast!!

The staff was fantastic! I have even had guests mention to me and my parents how smooth and on point the wait staff and bartenders were. Additionally, we especially would like to mention Ava, John and Bryan. Ava was fabulous!!! She was friendly and always there to check on us to make sure we had everything we needed. John and Bryan were extremely helpful in making sure everything ran smoothly. The food was awesome as well. Everyone we talked to mentioned how good the crab cakes were.

All in all we couldn’t have asked for a better night!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Martins. They exceeded every expectation we had, in every area. We were treated like royalty thru the entire day. I highly recommend Martins for any event.

Profile Picture Jim, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

The entire staff was very courteous and professional with us as we planned and experienced a wonderful wedding reception at Martin's East. We were greeted with a dedicated event coordinator, Kim, who made sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. As promised prior to the wedding, our glasses were never empty and she took care of so many little details. Our guests were very complimentary of Martin's services both during and after the wedding. We are still getting rave revues. We would not hesitate to use Martins again and recommend this group highly!

Profile Picture Steven, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Martins East is a tradition in our family for our wedding receptions. They never disappoint. Their customer service is wonderful! They always go above and beyond. I have been the Bride 25 years ago to now the Mother of the Bride and it was like going home. Thank you to all your staff for doing a great job!!!

Profile Picture D, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Planning

Profile Picture D, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Planning

The most beautiful place ever! Martin's Crosswinds Greenbelt. I received impecable service, from the staff to décor of the room. Celebrating my mom"s 80th surprise party will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. My mom and her guest are still raving about it. Thank you all for outstanding and professional service. I can't wait to have another grand event and it will surely take place at Martin's.

Profile Picture Marcia , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved this place and their one stop shop setup. My now husband and I were not able to have our ceremony at this location due to religious reasons but would definitely recommend newly couples who do not have such requirements to host their ceremony here. The staff were always accommodating and our planner Sue was fantastic! She made the entire process fun and relaxing.

Photo for Martin's Caterers Review - Fruit & Cheese Display
Profile Picture Peta, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Words couldn’t express how helpful Ali was to us during the whole process! As I work in hospitality as an Assistant General Manager, I know how important details are on the operations side. Everything and everyone was amazing and Brent and Ava made my wife and I feel like we were on top of the world. I thank you and your staff from the bottom of our hearts. With love The Holland Folks

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was great The two ladies and Gentlemen that were there on Friday Day were excellent. Also the Bar Lady was their all day and she was always so pleasant.

Profile Picture Sherrie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had our wedding at Martin's Valley Mansion on September 9th, 2017. Our wedding was so incredible! It was our dream come true. Bertha helped us with wedding planning from start to finish to make our wedding dreams a reality. She was so helpful with every detail and even with our last minute changes. Bertha was organized, hard working, experienced, and knowledgeable about planning weddings/events. Karen was also very kind and helpful when Bertha was on vacation or out of the office. Everything was fantastic and the staff worked hard to put together every detail as we had discussed in our meetings. Shout out to Linda who assisted my husband and I throughout the night... she was very hard working and kind. Our favorite part along with many of our guests was the dessert bar... intense music played while an entire wall opened up to display the dessert bar. We can't stop talking about how amazing our wedding turned out. Thank you to the entire Martin's Valley Mansion team. Thanks to you all our wedding was literally a fairy tail. I wouldn't change a thing.

Photo for Martin's Caterers Review - The entire wall on the right opened up for the dessert bar.
Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thanks to the staff at Valley Mansion by Martin's,our wedding was AMAZING! Our event planner was Bertha Boring.We never had to worry about a response to an inquiry because Ms.Bertha (or Auntie Bertha as I now call her) or one of her associates was always there from beginning to end.And the final product was beyond what we could have ever imagined.The space is beautiful alone, but once they put their special touches on everything I was floored!I have multiple allergies and the chef made sure I was accommodated on my special day.The food was OUTSTANDING! Our event manager/MC was Franklin and boy did he make everything fun and exciting.He was pleasant, funny, entertaining and he helped take care of my husband and I, along with our wedding party, from the moment we walked in the building until the moment we left. And when the dessert bar was presented! OMG THE WALL RAISED,SMOKE CAME,SIRENS WENT OFF!And behind that wall was a huge variety of delicious desserts from one end of the room to the other being served by the most immaculate dressed servers I've ever seen.Everyone was pleasant,smiling and inviting to all of our guests.Ms. Linda was our attendant for the evening.She was so attentive to our every need.I never had to look for a napkin, ask for a refill of anything, or look for a chair to rest.Linda held my train, helped me maneuver my huge dress, change my shoes and everything while Franklin attended to our crazy wedding party LOL.I swear if anything possibly went wrong, we never knew and I highly doubt that it did.Valley mansion is beautiful, clean, accommodating and has the best staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with.I am a corporate chef and I have never experienced such a loving and caring group of people.The bartenders, servers, janitors, kitchen staff, chef, Ms. Bertha, Franklin, Linda, and anyone else I forgot to mention, will forever be in our hearts.NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN MARTIN'S!

Profile Picture Monyette, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Best wedding, staff were so attentive to my husband and I. They accommodated us, from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend to use this venue for any event.

Profile Picture Amara, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at Martin's West was absolutely amazing! I worked with Shira during the planning process and she made sure I stayed on track and did not miss a beat! She really worked with me to ensure every detail was perfect and the wedding turned out beautifully! On the day of the wedding, Brent and Anna were my bridal consultants/coordinators and they were amazing as well! They were so prepared and made sure that my husband and I had a great time!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning

To the Amazing Team at Camelot's by Martins:

This is Kyle Mimms, Senior Events Producer for Events by David Rosa (EBDR). Our company just finished designing and coordinating the Tates Wedding at your location on Saturday, August 26, 2017, and we just wanted to reach out to say a huge "THANK YOU" to your entire team for making Saturday such a huge success! We truly appreciate everyone's time, patience, and assistance from conception to close.

Leading up to the event, Ms. Wincy Williams and Ms. Yvonne Hawkins provided outstanding service in assisting EBDR and the couple-to-be in setting up their big day.

On the day of the show, due to external factors surrounding this past weekend, many of EBDR's event staff were not available to assist in the setup for the event, which put the weight of the setup and coordination on my shoulders, personally. There was tons to do with a quickly diminishing timetable, and I must say that if it wasn't for the exceptional service provided by Mr. Thomas White, Ms. Kim Wesley, the rest of the banquet staff, all the way down to Security, I would not have been able to accomplish half of what I set out to do on Saturday. Your entire office staff always treated us like family.

With all of this being said, I'm sure that it comes at no surprise that it has truly been a pleasure working alongside each and every one of you, and we definitely look forward to hosting another event at your location in the near future. We will most certainly be recommending your venue to our future clients. Thank you, again, for your exceptional customer service!!! Take care.

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Camelot and entire staff was truly amazing. I had the wedding of my dream and I couldn't have done it without Wincy Williams and Thomas the Banquet manager. They went above and beyond to make sure my day was everything I dreamt of and more. What I found more special than anything was their genuine care for my husband and I. Weddings are so stressful and being a young couple with big dreams, they literally held us by the hand a walked us through it every step of the way. I can't be more grateful. Wincy and Thomas and the entire team at Camelot....WE SAY THANK YOU. I will shout out your name to the entire DMV... Camelot is the best venue.

Profile Picture Hilda, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

from day 1 Mrs. Bertha was awesome, she made sure everything was perfect. John and Linda was my wedding day team, they were awesome, they made sure everything ran perfect. I couldnt ask for a Perfect venue. I was happy and I definently will recommend this venue. also my guest loved the food, the food was awesome, great Job

Profile Picture Regina, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

From day 1 my experience with Valley Mansion was awesome. Mrs Bertha was phenomenal she was very straight up and professional . On my Big day John and Linda was the best host and hostess ever. They made my day.. everything was more than what I ever imagined. I am so pleased with Vally Mansion and the staff. Everyone at my wedding complimented the food , I heard nothing but great results. My guest also complimented John and Linda on their service and professionalism . Thank you for making my day the Best day ever.

Profile Picture Regina, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The space is beautiful with huge chandeliers. It's a one stop shop, the ceremony and reception can be done at one location which is very convenient for you and your guests!

Profile Picture User5195092, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had a fantastic, amazing, spectacular experience with Martin's Caterer West for our wedding day. We did our research around their 4 locations in the DMV area and this location was the best one for us. Their venue for the ceremony is beautiful inside and out (we had an outside garden wedding). They did the decorations and the food catering for the reception. And they have an Event Planner Sue Davis who is the best to work with who helped organized everything leading up to our special day. The only thing negative I had to say is I WISH THE DAY NEVER ENDED!!! lol THANK YOU SO MUCH MARTIN"S CATERERS WEST!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning

My husband and I were beyond pleased by the service, professionalism, expertise and responsiveness from the staff at Martin's Valley Mansion. We had an amazing reception. The decor looked wonderful and the food was absolutely delicious! We couldn't have chosen a better venue. We are so delighted that we chose Martin's!

Profile Picture Markia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

My wedding coordinator Will Hall of Wedding Solutions introduced to me Karen of Valley Manison & it was the best thing ever!! She was great & made everything so simple & easy!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff of Martins Westminster was attentive and the location was attractive and clean.
Our brides really feel like they are in a real wedding hall as they enter.
We have specific religious needs for our community and the Martins staff has been a pleasure to work with, making me look forward to making more weddings in this location.
Miriam Z Pollack