Martin's Caterers Reviews

699 | Windsor Mill, MD

699 Reviews for Martin's Caterers

• Mrs.

Mrs. Shamika Smith · Getting married on 09/15/2022

Attentive & Efficient all while Smiling!

Hi Sue,

I want to say thank you for your patience and the last minute changes I asked of you. I really do appreciate it.

I would like to send a special thank you to Brent Dardozzi for his attentiveness in seeing that all my needs and requests were being met, he was a tremendous help! I really appreciated him, I tell you, I would “mentally” call him and he would just appear. 😊 Please let him know that I thank him for his help yesterday.

Please let Melva Brown know I appreciated her assistance too. She too, was a big help.

I would also like to thank all the wait staff and kitchen staff and servers…they were absolutely on point and the food was DELISH!! So many rave reviews from the employees, and those crab cakes were “out of sight.”

Sue, without the attentiveness of your staff, the help that they offered, the customer service they exuded and their awesome attitude, I would not have been able to have a smooth “First Run” that I had yesterday. I personally want to thank them all so much, so much. They made my day go by so well and so smooth.

Again, thanks so much for you and your staff’s help. Without it my day would not have been possible.

Sincerely and Kind Regards,
    Mrs. Shamika Smith

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Inez

Inez Stewart · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Easy Planning & Excellent Event

First time planning a major event and Valley Mansion made it so easy! Our contact person was so helpful and professional. She thought of details that I didn't and she was so patient and kind when I kept coming back and asking questions. The event itself was very well done. The service was amazing and the food was delicious. Everyone remarked that they had a great time and the food was delicious! I'd definitely use Valley Mansion again for any event that I need to plan.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Lisa Wiederlight · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Finally found a home for our annual eent

The team at Martins was very helpful before, during, and after our event. Everytime we ask for feedback on the event, one of the three things people say is that they liked the venue and the food.

It was so nice to get help when we needed it, to get professionals checking in with us, and to get follow-up.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Samantha Rawlings · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Hair Academy Christmas Party 2018

Once again we had our Christmas party at Marin's and once again we had a wonderful time. The staff met our every need and was very attentive. They seem to know what we wanted before we even asked. The food was wonderful and we got a lot for our buck! We can't think of anywhere else we would like to have our Christmas party, so Martin's you are stuck with us!!! See you December 2019!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Robinson · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Professional

On time and very professional great venue food was excellent

Sent on 09/18/2019

Erica Palmer · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful Experience

They were very patient and flexible with my requests and last minute changes. The listened and provided needed input to help make my event a success.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Ashley D. · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Great for any social gathering!

We've held several events here over the years and we've always had a good experience. Everyone is very accommodating, communication is good, and I appreciate the planning meeting and taste test to help decide on food for our events! If there were every any questions or concerns, someone was always there to help.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • O

Ophelia Ogburn · Getting married on 06/11/2020

Fall Ball 2019

We at Perfecting Saints Ministry trusted Martin's Crosswinds at Greenbelt to sponsor our first Fall Ball and each year they have superseded themselves across the board from professionalism to being prompt to returning a phone call. If you are looking for a place to be comfortable and enjoy your evening this is the place. We have already booked our 6th Annual Fall Ball for Friday November 6th 2020. We look forward to the great food, venue and staff they will provided. You will not regret your decision at Martin's Crosswinds Greenbelt location.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Jessica Cato · Married on 01/04/2020

Best Day Ever!

Martins West was amazing! Our guests loved the venue and the food! Staff was amazing, from coat check to wait staff, literally EVERYONE was so kind, helpful and professional. John and Ava especially! They both went above and beyond to make the day easy for us and so so much fun. The space was beautiful and so elegant. We couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much Martins, our wedding day was truly the best day ever!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Roxanne Pattillo · Married on 11/17/2019

Martin's West

My Church, St. Gregory the Great hosted our Anniversary Banquet at Martin's West. This is at least the 4th time that I remember hosting an Anniversary here. I pay attention to detail whenever and wherever I have an event but Martin's West Staff reminded my of things that Zi had not thought about. The food is good, venue is elegant and Staff is professional.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Kim Smithson · Married on 11/11/2019

There's no place like Martin's Westminster!!

Martin's has been our venue of choice to hold our annual Staff Day for the last 5 or 6 years and we will continue coming back! Every one of the staff is professional, efficient and personable! There is plenty of delicious food, ample parking, plenty of space to move around in the ballroom and Martin's bends over backwards to meet our every need! I have nothing but positive things to say about Martin's!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa Powell Simms · Married on 10/26/2019

Teresa Simms - OHHS Class 1979

Ms. Mc Intosh was professional, prompt in responding to our questions and assisted the committee with options and local information. The event was great.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Herold · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent venue and Service

We have been having large company meetings here for years now and the service just keeps getting better and better! Highly Recommended

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • David

David Hockenberry · Married on 09/03/2019

Company party was great

Second year using martins and I have to say I continue to be impressed. Great food, probably the best I’ve had at a banquet hall. The service is next to none. I appreciated the extra touches that the staff had A+ in our book!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Derek

Derek · Married on 08/17/2019

Although our recent event at Martin's West was not a wedding, it was a very special annual family reunion banquet that moves around the country each year hosted by different families. This was our second time hosting in Maryland and first time contracting with Martin's. The first time we hosted in 2009 was a very successful event and a good time was had by all. We wanted to make 2015 an even better family reunion and turned to Martin's West. I can honestly say that so many people will work very hard behind the scene to ensure that every detail is perfect. With so many people working behind the scene to perfect your event you will only have to interact with two... Your Event Planner and your Banquet Manager. Our Event Planner Ali Kuchman was great... very responsive to our ideas, her suggestions were based on experience and she was a joy to work with during the planning, contracting and food tasting. Our Banquet Manager Deborah Winston who we only met one time on the day of our event made a great first impression! We met Deborah three hours before our event to drop off a banner that needed to be hung. Deborah was fully engaged and had her team equally engaged to make our event special. Our reunion was a tremendous success as reflected in ALL of the positive comments received from family members. They cannot wait for us to serve as Host and Hostess again and again. Several years in the future we will host this special event again and we will return to a Martin's Venue without a doubt!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Amy Duncan - Alban Cat · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Martin's catered a 2 hour cocktail party for and did an amazing job. From set up to clean up, it was all done very well and everyone was very friendly and professional. The food was delicious and there were many compliments from our guests. We will be using them again next year for the event!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Tracey Jennings · Married on 07/22/2019

Family Reunion

I appreciate Martian’s Camelot staff and service.

Staff: Excellent
    Service: Very Detailed
    Food: Outstanding

Overall smile on family faces: Priceless

Sent on 08/01/2019

Ernestine J Smith · Married on 07/18/2019

Birthday (85th)

I celebrated my 85th Birthday.along with more than 100+ family and friends, on June 22,2019 at
    MARTINS EAST. I am still receiving plaudits on what a wonderful affair it was. I am daily reliving the blessed, fabulous event, daily. THANK YOU SO MUC H FOR A WONDERFUL, NOT TO BE
    FORGOTTEN MEMORY. GOD BLESS! JULY 18,2019, Ernestine J Smith

I am still receiving compliments for my family and friends (100) who attended my 85th Birthday

celebration, held on Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

smi

Sent on 07/18/2019

Purnell · Married on 07/07/2019

Good experience

Awesome service , good food and nice employees.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Baby Boss Shower · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent amazing

Amazing love this place. Employees are very professional. I’ll recommend this place

Sent on 08/07/2019

Melissa Thompson · Married on 06/12/2019

Fantastic!

They are very flexible and go above and beyond to meet every single one of your needs! I would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Angela Keye Harris · Married on 06/02/2019

Everything was just wonderful

The staff at Martin's Crosswind made my wedding day an amazing day. The staff was Professional and personable. Lori Petr was the best event planner ever. I had a million questions and she had a million answers 🤗

Sent on 08/22/2019

Melissa Chesley · Married on 05/27/2019

Wonderful wedding venue

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding at this venue and the food was great!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Vanessa Zimmerman · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Day Ever! Vanessa and William Zimmerman

I would like to give a very big “Thank You” to the staff at Martin’s Crosswinds. From my first meeting with Cheryl Milton (manager) up to my wedding day she was great. She told me not to worry, I didn’t worry and she took care of everything. The staff on the day of the wedding was awesome. Chanel and Ronald (staff members) took great care of me and my husband. They were very attentive and made sure everything went smoothly. I must say the food was great too. At Martin’s they go out of their way to make your event great. This is a day I will never forget and I thank the staff for helping to make it possible.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Vanessa · Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome day!

The food at Martin’s Crosswinds was awesome. Everything was great and the crab cakes and meatballs we’re my favorite. They do are really good job on their food.

Sent on 07/04/2019