Martini Photography Reviews

73 Martini Photography Reviews
  • Tanja

Tanja C Tennison · Married on 08/18/2018

Richard & Tanja Wedding 8-18-18

Martin was very easy to work with and provided excellent photos to cherish a lifetime. We had him take both our engagement and wedding pictures. Would highly recommend him for taking photos of all occasions, and will definitely use him again in the future for any special occasion we may endure. Absolutely love our photos. Thanks again Martin

Martini Photography 1
    Martini Photography 9
    Martini Photography 10
  • janie

janie · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Martini. He captured our wedding so beautifully. I’m so happy with quality of pictures. We highly recommend him.

Martini Photography 11
    Martini Photography 12
    Martini Photography 13
    Martini Photography 14

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2017

Martin was fantastic to work with. Before the event he was easy to contact and the contract was easy to understand and straightforward. There were a variety of options for length of time, 6 hours works perfect for us. We weren't sure what we wanted from our photos so Martin took the lead but made sure to incorporate the shots we knew we wanted. The day of the wedding he made the photographer sessions fun, quick, and comfortable. I would highly recommend him to our friends and family.

Martini Photography 15
    Martini Photography 16
    Martini Photography 17
    Martini Photography 18
    Martini Photography 19
    Martini Photography 20
    Martini Photography 21

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

So professional and knowledgeable. Definitely worth every penny! Loved that we could just show up and let Martini Photography coordinate such beautiful shots of our wedding. We have so many clever and unique photos to choose from. Prompt return of phone calls and messages. Thank you!
    David & Samantha Clayton

Angela · Married on 09/09/2017

We had an amazing experience working with Martin and his wife. Not only where they very professional and flexible to work with. They where a lot of fun. We even had all of our wedding pictures within a week of our wedding. So no waiting forever to get your pictures.

Haylie · Married on 08/26/2017

Can't say enough good things about Martini Photography!! Martin and his wife, Laura, and truly wonderful people and they were so much fun to work it. Martin was there ready to go as soon as the day's preparations began and didn't leave until the very end of the evening. He captured every moment of our day beautifully and our photos are just gorgeous. Thank you Martini Photography for a truly amazing experience!

Josie · Married on 08/12/2017

Martin and his wife are an amazing team! They make sure to take every photo you specially request and are filled with fun ideas. I wouldn't HIGHLY reccomend them to any couple!

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2017

We got married at The Troutdale House on July 7th and my mom did photos the day of our wedding. Unfortunately, we lost track of time that day and didn't get enough photos of my husband and I. We contacted TTH (since we knew the owner's husband did photography) to see if Martin could do an "engagement session" for us. Lucky for us, TTH is his studio and so we were able to get dressed up in our wedding clothes and get the photos we missed out on during the big day. We did have to reschedule once due to 110 degree weather and they were very accommodating. During the photo shoot, Martin was quick, gave good directions, and seemed to really enjoy his work. He (and Laura) were a pleasure to work with! He got us a link to an online photo album by the next day and will be sending us a DVD with the photos by next week. Thanks again so much!

A · Married on 10/21/2016

He did such a great job. The quality of the photos are amazing! He had great ideas of what kind of photos to take and how to position everyone to get the best photo. Would highly recommend him!!!

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

Martin was amazing and so easy to work with. He captures the moment that you get to remember forever! I will definitely be using him again for any photography in the future!

Karen · Married on 07/15/2016

Martin provided excellent service and excellent quality of photography. We can't imagine having used anyone else.

Amy · Married on 03/13/2016

Martin was very professional, creative, and fun to work with! He is open to ideas that you may already have for photos, but if you don't know what to do/how to pose, he has several ideas and suggestions of his own. He was very prompt and quick getting our photos back to us, which look so beautiful! He captured all of our special moments and more! I highly recommend! If you're looking for a wedding venue, I also suggest looking into The Troutdale House by The Sandy River, which is the venue Martin and his wife Laura own.

Erin · Married on 06/28/2015

I would highly recommend Martini photography to any bride or anyone looking for a knowledgeable photographer and beautiful pictures. Martin and his wife made the process very comfortable and made sure that every detail was perfect. Martin was quick to reply to any questions I had and I received my pictures about a week after our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Thank You so much Martin!

• Y

Yvette · Married on 06/06/2015

Martini is very professional, friendly && flexible. I have used him for my wedding && just recently family photos and I am beyond happy with the photos. We will continue using Martini and would highly recommend him.

I could not be happier with Martini Photography. My wedding photos came out beautifully. Turnaround time was very quick and quality was outstanding. Martin and Laura are a joy to work with. They suggested poses and helped choose the best locations. They were very helpful and never pushy in choosing a photo package and even met with me at the site a few weeks before the wedding to answer some final questions I had.

Jolene · Married on 08/02/2014

Although we have not yet seen the final product we were very pleased with Martin's responsiveness and professionalism with us. He was great at giving direction and had a vision. We are very anxious to see what images he got.

Kim · Married on 07/26/2014

Martin and Laura are saints I tell you! They work so spectacularly together, and they help each other see amazing shots! I never felt uncomfortable or pressured to do weird shots, and when we needed a break from photos (to eat or other necessary things), it was no problem. They captured everything at our wedding and all the photos turned out beautifully! We had our photos back within a week, fully edited, and had a high resolution CD ready not long after!

I can not recommend them ENOUGH! If you are looking for professional, amazing, affordable and genuinely good people to provide you with amazing photos from a day you will never forget (if you have good photos - because you won't remember the whirlwind of your wedding day!), look no further!

Tasha · Married on 07/19/2014

Martin is an amazing photographer. He doesn't take just generic photos, he is very creative and truly creates one of a kind shots. We were so happy having him as our photographer. He was knowledgeable, patient, and resourceful. He worked hard to make sure all our family members were included in the photos and had many cool ideas for fun bridal party pictures. My absolute favorite of all his photos were the pictures he took of my husband and I. He really captured the moment!

Kristen · Married on 07/13/2014

Wow! Martin created a wedding portfolio for us that was absolutely beautiful! Our wedding took place at the Oregon Gardens, and Martin ensured that the pictures showcased all the gardens had to offer, while still ensuring that the focus of the pictures were Ryan and I on our happy day! He sent us a link to view the pictures less then a week after our wedding, and my husband and I loved looking at them on our honeymoon! The photos were stunning, and Martin couldn't have been any easier to work with. I'd highly recommend Martini Photography!

cheri · Married on 07/12/2014

Loved having Martin do our wedding photos! He was awesome to work with and very open to your ideas and poses which he recommends you to provide pictures so he can make sure to capture the perfect picture for you! He was there for hours in the heat and so easy going. He had my pictures ready that following week and they turned out incredible!
    Thanks again! Cheri, Damascus OR

Katrina · Married on 05/24/2014

I loved working with Martin and Laura! They were professional, fun and always working hard to make our day that much more special. They came up and took pictures 15 minutes early just to be considerate and make sure I had them. Every moment I felt at ease and they were even willing to stay late if needed. Laura was always fixing my dress to maximize the photos beauty. Both of them had great pointers for us that were easy to follow when taking the photos. The photos came out great as well :) Overall experience was fantastic. I definitely recommend them!

My pictures turned out great and we got them back only 1 week after the wedding. Could not be happier with the final product. Was great to work with.

He was wonderful! We had him for our wedding because he was reasonably priced, and his pictures turned out amazing. Would highly recommend him to anyone that is getting married.

Chelsea · Married on 09/06/2013

Martin was an excellent photographer. We didn't really know what we wanted, so we gave him total creative freedom. He managed to get shots that we never even thought of. Fun, energetic and full of ideas, you can't go wrong with him. Definitely plan on hiring him again in the future.

• I

Ian & Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2013

Martin was awesome! He made the whole picture process fun and was very flexible in working with us and our families. On top of that the photos were amazing. This was my second marriage so I actually have something to compare it to. I thought my first wedding photographer was great but Martin was leaps and bounds superior to my first wedding. On top of that he got our photos back to us in 1 week and provided us with the picture via email to share with our families/friends for no extra charge and mailed us a CD of the pics for no extra charge. I would recommend him to anyone! Ian & Jennifer McLean