Martina's Flowers and Gifts Reviews

1 User photo

• Brittany

Brittany Grace Ray · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing!!!!!

The lady we met with knew exactly what I wanted without even me having to show pictures!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2018

Ms. Tammy did an AMAZING job with my flowers! Perfect is an understatement. They were exactly the way I dreamed! We had a conversation and looked at a few photos and she brought our dream to life. She was so incredibly accommodating and let me add centerpieces, and showed up early early early to get everything set up for our morning ceremony!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Latoya · Married on 05/19/2018

When my husband and I started our wedding planning, we decided to use silk flowers instead of real because we heard real flowers were very expensive. We now wish we had just gone to Martina’s from the beginning because it was affordable and more beautiful. We worked with Tammy and got all our bouquets and even an arch rental from here. The flowers were amazing! Tammy worked with the budget we gave her and everything looked better than we imagined! We had also ordered flowers from Costco for our centerpieces, but they were not delivered on time! In the last minute, Tammy was able to help with the centerpiece flowers as well!

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 12/29/2007

3.5

Charles is one of the BEST florists in Augusta! You cannot go wrong with Charles! Describe to him what you want, and he knows EXACTLY what you are talking about and will suggest adding little extras to make your idea go WOW! Martina's is pricey but they leave no room for error.

Sent on 02/02/2008

Megan · Married on 10/15/2017

0.4
      0.5

I have been contemplating writing a review for a few weeks, but each time I look at my wedding photos I get significantly more upset with the awful job Martina's Flowers did on my wedding bouquet.

I would not recommend this flower shop to anyone, and wish I would have gone somewhere else. My wedding bouquet was a sloppy mess, and looked as if someone threw it together in a few moments.

On any woman's wedding day, they would want their bridal bouquet to be amazing, and stand out. My bouquet looked no different than my bridesmaids (significantly cheaper small bouquets, which were also supposed to be white but were damaged and wilted/brown)

I really wish I would have gone somewhere else, and would recommend checking out a few other shops before settling with this one.

Sent on 02/22/2018