Martha Grace Gray Photography Reviews

23 | Ridgeland, MS

23 Reviews for Martha Grace Gray Photography

Kelsey · Married on 12/10/2016

Martha Grace Gray is the best! I could go on and on about how great she is. She makes you feel so comfortable. Martha Grace becomes a friends and not just the photographer. Her work is amazing and she is up to try anything! She let me include my dog in my bridal portraits and never complained! She is awesome!

Madison · Married on 11/05/2016

Best photographer and person you could choose do capture memories of any special time in your life!! She is always so happy and her smile is contagious, there is no way you can't have a blast with her plus she's the bomb and so is her work! ??

Peter · Married on 10/29/2016

Martha Grace was fun to work with and made everything really easy. She was willing and able to do the things we requested. Pictures for engagement and wedding turned out great.

Anna · Married on 10/29/2016

Choosing a photographer is probably one of the more scary decisions when planning a wedding. It is completely on them to document your special day so that you are able to relive (and be reminded) all of the special moments. Martha Grace did just that for me! Not only were her prices/packages the best bang for your buck that we could find... Her sweet, creative, caring self makes it all the better! Martha Grace also shot my engagement session which turned out better than I could have ever imagined!

Alison · Married on 10/29/2016

Mother of the Bride review: Martha Grace shot my daughters engagement and wedding pictures and we could not have chosen a more perfect photographer. She explained all our options and gave us time to figure out what was best for us. Very reasonably priced. She was available anytime my daughter needed her. She showed up on-time and where she needed to be, every time. Very professional while laid back just enough to keep everyone relaxed and comfortable during the picture taking process. Creative, fun-loving, sweet girl. I would definitely recommend Martha Grace Gray Photography!

Mary · Married on 10/15/2016

We LOVE Martha Grace Gray! She's so easy to work with, so laid back and is really patient. She definitely helps you forget all of your stress on your wedding day! Her pictures are absolutely beautiful. She's got a great eye! Not only was Martha Grace my photographer, but she also became a great friend!! I highly recommend her to anyone! You won't regret your choice!
    -Mary Bridges

Denise · Married on 10/15/2016

I don't have enough words to say how much we love Martha Grace Gray Photography! She is such a genuinely nice person! She made the bride's wants a priority! We loved her bubbly personality!! I would definitely use her again!!

Martha Grace and her assistants did an absolutely wonderful job capturing our special day! So many memories were made and she captured them all. We were so pleased with Martha Grace and everything she handled for us. She made it so easy!

Chelsea · Married on 05/16/2015

Really friendly! I felt like she was more than my photographer! She and her assistant kept my glass full and my smile high!

Ann · Married on 03/21/2015

The photographs taken by Martha Grace Gray Photography at my son's rehearsal dinner were phenomenal! The photographer captured the beauty and the emotion of the event in the photographs, and we were extremely pleased with the professionalism and expertise exhibited by the photographer. Our album is beautiful, and we are so glad to have such a perfect remembrance of this very special evening.

Courtney · Married on 06/14/2014

Wonderful! So helpful and professional but also so personnel! Made sure I got everything I wanted and the photos were GORGEOUS!

Heather · Married on 05/03/2014

Martha and her assistance were wonderful! They were on time, professional and definitely loving what they were doing. Martha had a lot of creative and fun ideas and the pictures were AMAZING!! She stayed the whole day, from getting dressed until the dance party. I really appreciated that she took the traditional posed shots, fun and silly shots as well as many candid moments. Her packages were reasonable and she definitely lived up to my expectations. I would recommend Martha to anyone!

Thea · Married on 09/14/2013

Martha Grace and her staff were amazing! My photos were wonderful. Not only was she helpful with all photography needs, but her and her staff assisted in so many other ways to help make our wedding day perfect!

Daren · Married on 06/29/2013

Great photographer. Photos came out great for everlasting memories. Thanks Martha Grace Gray!

Lydia · Married on 04/27/2013

Martha Grace provided the photography for my wedding and suggested a great videographer. The wedding photos and videos were excellent and crystal clear.

Martha Grace also worked with with budget for the wedding. She was so friendly and she even offered a free session of engagement pictures. Martha Grace is very professional and friendly.

I would recommend Martha Grace for anyone looking for a photographer as you will be rest assured of quality work.

• User5281910 · 2+ years ago

Martha Grace was fun to work with and I was very pleased with the beautiful pictures she took!

Laura · Married on 06/12/2010

Martha Grace Gray Photography did a wonderful job capturing our special day! I would definitely recommend them to others.

Jan · Married on 06/12/2010

Martha Grace did an excellent job. We were very pleased with all she offered and would highly recommend her services.

wonderful people skills. Provides quality service. Is eager to please the client.

• User5052662 · event on: 05/02/2015

Wonderful photographer! So easy to work with and the perfect person to capture memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you Martha Grace!

Claire · event on: 07/11/2015

Martha Grace is very professional, incredibly easy to work with, and very talented. I highly recommend her!

Brooke · event on: 10/01/2011

Love this photographer! She is very professional, and I loved working with her! She's the best!

Great photographer. Very energetic and makes taking photos fun and not stuffy