27 Reviews for Martello Photography

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
18 Martello Photography Reviews

My husband Austin and I wanted to thank Heather and Melody so much for shooting our wedding on July 28th. It was such an amazing experience. They like to have fun when taking pictures and it made it awesome for us. We are so excited to see all of our pictures. Thank you so much again!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums

Heather did our engagement pictures and they turned out great! Very relaxed session and the quality of the pictures and prints are amazing! Definitely worth it!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather was wonderful to work with!! So easy going, very quick to respond! One of the highlights of the whole wedding process was working with her!

Profile Picture Cassi, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Martello Photography does not disappoint, absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture julie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was great and I highly recommend her! After having major second thoughts about our original photographer that week booked, I reached out to Heather 3 months before our wedding daye and she was extremely responsive and helpful - my now husband and I knew we needed to book her because thankfully she was open !

She was amazing to work with and always kept me informed. On our actual wedding day, she was a true professional. Everyone in our wedding party said she was awesome with and made everyone feel so comfortable - she truly captured our whole day with her photos. I could go on and on about how truly blessed we were to have her photograph our special day. I recommend her to anyone and everyone- you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Karly, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was easy to work with. She got the shots we wanted and more. She grabbed shots that we didn't think about.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Heather and her team. There were so many great pictures and was extremely hard to narrow down to 50 for our photo album. The best part of the photo package were the 2 canvases she created for us. Those photos are always something we will cherish in our home for many years to come.

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photos are absolutely stunning! Heather and Josh did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather did a great job with the pictures despite the downpour.

Profile Picture User4865632, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Martello Photography was the perfect choice for our wedding. She spent the peer t amount of time capturing our special day and we absolutely loved the result. She got so many portraits and poses that I would never have thought of!

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is great to work with, very professional and friendly. We are very happy with our pictures and would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture paula, 7/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was very professional and knew what sort of pictures to take. She really knew the venue and had plenty of ideas for shots. I would recommend her.

Profile Picture User4224978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This is my second time using Heather. Very professional. Very accomodating. Loved my pictures!

Profile Picture Edith, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was extraordinary! While the bride, me, was a monster Heather was cool, collected, experienced and patient throughout the demands and commands of getting the pictures I wanted for my everlasting memories. And talk about flexibility!?! She came all the way from ohio to Florida to provide her services which in the end captured the best everlasting memories I will have of my wedding!

Profile Picture zahrah, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather takes amazing photos! Our wedding day was amazing! She photographed the most special moments of our day! They all were beautiful!

Profile Picture User7673572, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

We were very happy with Martello Photography, she was open to our requests and the quality of photos were just beautiful!

Profile Picture User7677422, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a vision for what our wedding shoot would be, well maybe it was just an idea, but once we met with Heather, we knew we found the right person to capture the most spectacular day of our life.

We met with Heather for coffee. The idea was we would meet several photographers and see who may be the best to photo our day. Well once we met Heather, we knew we had the one! We showed Heather some wedding pictures from other weddings of friends and family. Heather could see both our artistic goals and desire to capture precious candid moments. She quickly identified the need for a second photographer to insure we captured both the portrait and the expressions of the guest and family. We booked her on the spot!

Our first experience with Heather was for our engagement shoot. She was so fun and creative! Her expressions and words as she took these pictures were amazing. She truly loves what she does and has such passion for her work. Our engagement pictures will be cherished for our lifetime. We loved that she took the time to create a slide show set to such a lovely song. We literally cried when we saw it!

Our Wedding Day went amazingly! Heather was composed, professional, fun and organized for the entire event. She took the time to capture each phase of the wedding as well getting family portraits for us at the church. We had a big group and she was able to manage shoots with all of us as well as taking the time to take pictures of just us. We revisit the place where our engagement photos were taken and it completed the entire experience.

We feel so lucky to have found Heather! Thank you so much for preserving our day and this time for us. We highly recommend Martello Photography for any occasion…You can’t go wrong!

Genell & Jeff Sturm

Profile Picture Genell, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather is very personable and does a great job catching "in the moment shots"! I am so happy we used her as our photographer she did such a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Britany , 7/20/13, 5 Reviews