Martello Photography Reviews

28 | Jefferson, OH

28 Reviews for Martello Photography

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2018

Martello photography did a stunning job on our wedding photos. I am considering just pasting them top to bottom all over our living room walls! I keep thinking I've narrowed it down to a few favorites, and then I find new ones that I love. This is truly a heroic feat as I'm usually not the biggest fan of getting my picture taken, but I am truly awed and satisfied. The Photo Mirror was also an amazing hit, I could not have predicted how much the crowd would absolutely love it but they really did! Thank you Heather & David!

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband Austin and I wanted to thank Heather and Melody so much for shooting our wedding on July 28th. It was such an amazing experience. They like to have fun when taking pictures and it made it awesome for us. We are so excited to see all of our pictures. Thank you so much again!!!

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather did our engagement pictures and they turned out great! Very relaxed session and the quality of the pictures and prints are amazing! Definitely worth it!

Cassi · Married on 11/18/2016

Heather was wonderful to work with!! So easy going, very quick to respond! One of the highlights of the whole wedding process was working with her!

julie · Married on 11/05/2016

Martello Photography does not disappoint, absolutely amazing!

Karly · Married on 05/21/2016

Heather was great and I highly recommend her! After having major second thoughts about our original photographer that week booked, I reached out to Heather 3 months before our wedding daye and she was extremely responsive and helpful - my now husband and I knew we needed to book her because thankfully she was open !

She was amazing to work with and always kept me informed. On our actual wedding day, she was a true professional. Everyone in our wedding party said she was awesome with and made everyone feel so comfortable - she truly captured our whole day with her photos. I could go on and on about how truly blessed we were to have her photograph our special day. I recommend her to anyone and everyone- you will not regret it!

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2016

Heather was easy to work with. She got the shots we wanted and more. She grabbed shots that we didn't think about.

Angela · Married on 08/09/2014

Our photos are absolutely stunning! Heather and Josh did an amazing job.

Heather did a great job with the pictures despite the downpour.

Bridget · Married on 07/19/2014

Martello Photography was the perfect choice for our wedding. She spent the peer t amount of time capturing our special day and we absolutely loved the result. She got so many portraits and poses that I would never have thought of!

paula · Married on 07/16/2014

Heather is great to work with, very professional and friendly. We are very happy with our pictures and would recommend to anyone.

Edith · Married on 06/07/2014

This is my second time using Heather. Very professional. Very accomodating. Loved my pictures!

• Z

zahrah · Married on 04/26/2014

Heather was extraordinary! While the bride, me, was a monster Heather was cool, collected, experienced and patient throughout the demands and commands of getting the pictures I wanted for my everlasting memories. And talk about flexibility!?! She came all the way from ohio to Florida to provide her services which in the end captured the best everlasting memories I will have of my wedding!

• W

WENDY · Married on 09/13/2013

We were very happy with Martello Photography, she was open to our requests and the quality of photos were just beautiful!

Genell · Married on 09/07/2013

We had a vision for what our wedding shoot would be, well maybe it was just an idea, but once we met with Heather, we knew we found the right person to capture the most spectacular day of our life.

We met with Heather for coffee. The idea was we would meet several photographers and see who may be the best to photo our day. Well once we met Heather, we knew we had the one! We showed Heather some wedding pictures from other weddings of friends and family. Heather could see both our artistic goals and desire to capture precious candid moments. She quickly identified the need for a second photographer to insure we captured both the portrait and the expressions of the guest and family. We booked her on the spot!

Our first experience with Heather was for our engagement shoot. She was so fun and creative! Her expressions and words as she took these pictures were amazing. She truly loves what she does and has such passion for her work. Our engagement pictures will be cherished for our lifetime. We loved that she took the time to create a slide show set to such a lovely song. We literally cried when we saw it!

Our Wedding Day went amazingly! Heather was composed, professional, fun and organized for the entire event. She took the time to capture each phase of the wedding as well getting family portraits for us at the church. We had a big group and she was able to manage shoots with all of us as well as taking the time to take pictures of just us. We revisit the place where our engagement photos were taken and it completed the entire experience.

We feel so lucky to have found Heather! Thank you so much for preserving our day and this time for us. We highly recommend Martello Photography for any occasion…You can’t go wrong!

Genell & Jeff Sturm

Mary · event on: 11/10/2013

Heather proves to be professional and pays close attention to detail. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Kelly · event on: 07/28/2013

We used Martello photography for a group photo at our 30th class reunion. She was extemely professional, easy to work with and cost effective. She did a fantastic job and would highly recommend her. She is extemely talented, pleasant and returns your finished product to you quickly!would use her services again .

• User4225322 · event on: 07/04/2014

Heather has a very creative style - most unique!

Robin · event on: 04/21/2014

Martello photography is wonderful! Heather has a great eye for light, and the perfect "shot".

Lena · event on: 03/06/2014

Martello took several pictures of our family and I have to say she never lets us down! Professional, makes you feel at ease, outgoing! We called her at the very last minute and she made our wonderful event happen, we love her!

Sandra · event on: 07/07/2013

Heather took great family photos in a variety of poses and settings including 4 kids under 5. She was equally responsive to our modifying and selecting photos

• User4230836 · event on: 06/22/2014

Friendly and professional service combined with creativity and talent! Highly recommended!

Heather takes amazing photos! Our wedding day was amazing! She photographed the most special moments of our day! They all were beautiful!

Heather is very personable and does a great job catching "in the moment shots"! I am so happy we used her as our photographer she did such a wonderful job.

Matthew · Married on 05/23/2015

It was a pleasure working with Heather and her team. There were so many great pictures and was extremely hard to narrow down to 50 for our photo album. The best part of the photo package were the 2 canvases she created for us. Those photos are always something we will cherish in our home for many years to come.