Martelli Photography Reviews

88 Reviews for Martelli Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

88 Martelli Photography Reviews

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Brett is simply amazing! We were absolutely blown away with how well he captured our wedding day! Brett is super easy going and professional to work with so we clicked right away. He is great at giving suggestions for photos but also lets you do what feels natural, so it is a nice combo of both. All of my guests commented about how unobtrusive he was throughout the night...my husband and I didn't even notice him most of the time, yet he still captured every moment! I would highly suggest hiring Brett for your wedding or any life event that you want pictures of. We are so excited to use Brett for family photos in the future!

Martelli Photography 1

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

Brett was amazing to work with! He was the first vendor we booked after we set a date and for a very good reason! He was great to work with! Always responded to emails right away. Got every shot we wanted and then some! He is really creative and is not a cookie cutter photographer. He was professional and worth every penny ! His veil shots are insane! I am beyond happy with how my photos turned out! Book him now if he is still available on your date! Two of my friends have used him and were so happy they did!

Matthew · Married on 04/29/2017

We met Brett not knowing what we wanted from our photographer and knew immediately after our first meeting he was the best fit. My husband and I were totally clueless with the photography part of the wedding and did not have a clear vision of it until we met with Brett. He informed us on the many different styles we could go with for the big day and showed many incredible photos of those styles. Brett help make our day run seamlessly even with the 20+ bridal party and 250+ guests at the wedding. He was energetic and funny throughout the whole day which makes the hours of taking photos seem like minutes. His assistant Lauren also did a great job throughout the day with helping me during the photos and with the morning pictures with my husband & his groomsmen. I have two sisters who have already said they would use Martelli Photography for their weddings. I highly recommend Brett for any future brides and grooms who want the best photographer out there.

• Britani

Britani · Married on 04/15/2017

Working with Brett and Melissa was a great experience. They were both amazing and did everything they could to get all of the perfect shots. I had Brett do our engagement session also and the pictures were great. Any pictures i asked for they were sure to capture. I woulf recommend Brett to any of my family and friends.

I used Brett for my Sunday wedding in April 2016. He was amazing! I met Brett back in 2010 at my cousins wedding, then my friend loved his photos so she used him in 2011, then another cousin loved his work that she used him! I feel that itself goes to show you that people love his pictures, how easy he is to work with, and his affordable prices! I had a shorter engagement, about 5 months, and Brett had no problem jumping right in to help me out. We did not want engagement photos and he was willing to trade that out for more time on our day! He was very quick at responding to my calls and/or emails. On the wedding day Brett took beautiful photos that my family and friends are in love with. He wasn't a photographer who just stood in the background taking photos, but he was right in the action (not in your face) to get some great action shots on the dance floor. He was very friendly and helpful the entire night. He even managed to get a few amazing pictures of my whole family (about 40 Italians, you know that was loud!) We recently received our wedding album, that he helped us create, and it is stunning. Thank you Brett, and of course Lauren Driscoll, who was his second shooter for our wedding for helping make our wedding day great.

Brianna · Married on 03/25/2016

Dan and I wanted take the time to thank Brett Martelli, and his assistant Lauren Driscoll, for doing such an amazing job during our wedding. Brett and Lauren were able to get every shot we wanted, plus more we didn't even know we wanted. They made sure that we were all done before cocktail hour, so that we didn't miss a bite or a drink, which was very important to us!

They made sure that the entire wedding ran smoothly, and seemed as if they were everywhere to document all the right moments.

We absolutely loved that Brett posted a few teasers the day of the wedding and as well as a few more a couple days following. Our married friends who waited several months for their photos (from other photographers) were amazed by how fast you posted the official teaser album on your Facebook page. Looking through them was like reliving our wedding day and we are so happy that Brett was were there to capture all the special moments!

Also, Brett and his team are very responsive and organized. After the wedding, we asked for a specific photo for our thank you cards and it was sent to us in less than an hour.

We could not be more pleased with the whole experience as well as the photos. They are beyond amazing and our friends and family can't stop raving about them! We would strongly recommend Brett Martelli for your wedding (and engagement) photos!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Lexie · Married on 03/25/2016

I was the Maid Of Honor at my sister’s wedding this year and we had the honor of having Brett Martelli photograph such a wonderful and important day. Not only did Brett and Lauren Driscoll arrive right on time, but they made sure to keep all 9 bridesmaids, 3 makeup artists, 2 videographers, and the bride moving smoothly through such chaos. He made sure to capture every important moment and more. Also, before the wedding even started he was putting up amazing teaser photos on social media! His being so professional and so prepared made it much easier for my big sister to relax on her big day. And when it was time to party he made sure to capture all the guests having a great time! Not only did he do an amazing job at their wedding but the engagement shoot (which was included in the package) was wonderful! Not only did they get to choose where it was held but it gave them a chance to talk more about the rustic feel they wanted for their wedding and for Brett to get to know them a little bit more. And because of that my big sister could trust that one of the most important things on her wedding day was taken care of. I would definitely recommend Brett Martelli.

Lynne · Married on 03/25/2016

When searching for a photographer for my daughters wedding we were referred to Martelli Photography by another photographer who does not do weddings. We were so impressed with the photos on his website and Facebook page, my daughter instantly knew that this was the photographer she had been searching for. Everything from the first communication with Brett to the engagement shoot and finally the wedding day was above and beyond our expectations. He is not only a photographer but an artist, I have received so many compliments on the photos from friends and family who have told me the photos look like they should be in a magazine. I highly recommend Brett and his team to any future bride and groom!

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2015

Brett's work speaks for itself. His photography skills are simply amazing! From the time we met Brett until our wedding day, he was easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable. He responded to e-mails almost instantly. He was extremely flexible with our engagement shoot, as we had to switch the day a few times due to weather or events in the city. He was also very flexible and patient with my back and forth indecisiveness of where to shoot the pictures. He had a quick turn around on the photos also, (both engagement and wedding) quicker than any photographer I have ever seen. On our wedding day Brett was an absolute "Saint" as my mother refers to him, ha! His patience is incredible and he really helped to make the day run smoothly! He was on top of his game, and made sure to capture all the pictures I specifically asked for and more!

Brett Martelli and his team are amazing and an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we looked at his portfolio we knew he was the photographer for us. His style is the perfect balance of traditional and creative that appealed to our unique style and pleased our parents.

From the beginning, Brett worked with us to create a custom photography package that included everything that we wanted for our special day. He accommodated all of our special requests and was willing to drive to Asbury Park, NJ with his team to do an extra long wedding day. And not only did he work with us throughout the photography process but he also gave us great advice and recommendations along the way!

On the day of our wedding I didn’t have to worry about a thing. He made sure to keep things moving along so that we stuck to our timeline. This helped take the pressure off of us so that we could enjoy the day.

Brett and Lauren were so much fun – they made us feel comfortable while taking pictures and we had such a blast doing family/bridal party shoots in-between the ceremony and reception.

We couldn’t be more thrilled with how our wedding photos came out. Not only was he able to capture every moment of our special day but also he went above and beyond to make sure he reflected our personal style and taste in every shot. I cannot wait to see the rest of the images and the album!

Brett is phenomenal at what he does and his pictures reflect the passion he has for his work! I promise that you will not regret choosing Martelli photography for any occasion.

Brenda · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Martelli Photography! Brett and his team are extremely professional, timely, fun, and most of all - talented photographers. From Day 1, I knew I would love them... and I was exactly right! They were nothing short of amazing, and such a pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding can be difficult, and Brett made the photography part EASY! He was extremely responsive to my emails (and I find that to be rare these days). That, along with his AWESOME photography skills, really stood out to me from the beginning. My wedding photos are PERFECT. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I would recommend Brett and his team to all future brides and grooms. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Kara · Married on 08/22/2015

Brett was awesome and easy to work with from the very first contact and meeting. The wedding day was so smooth and he made sure to stick with the timeline we discussed. We got about 90 photos within a month of our wedding to preview on Facebook and then received the rest of our photos a couple weeks later. We loved the photos!! Brett did a great job of capturing some sweet candid moments and also produced a lot of beautifully posed photos. The full day was captured from start to finish and we have so many favorites. Brett is super professional and knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a wonderful wedding photographer!

Kelly · Married on 08/01/2015

First of all, Martelli Photography Rocks! Brett's attention to detail and artistic photography skills are truly one of a kind! I am blown away by Brett's talent and would highly recommend him for any special occasion! If you're looking for original, authentic pictures, Martelli Photography is the way to go!

My husband and I hired Brett to take our engagement photos and wedding pictures. He was willing to travel to NYC and Gettysburg, PA to meet our photography needs. His ability to find creative spaces to take pictures is incredible! I am beyond happy with our pictures from both events and like to brag about our awesome wedding photos/photographer whenever I can!

The pictures Brett captured will forever be hung as beautiful art on my walls for years to come!

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

Where do we begin, bottom line is Brett and his crew are amazing. We found Brett through a mutual friend and immediately fell in love with his work. We met Brett back in December 2013 and booked right on the spot. We knew then that we would have beautiful pictures, but we didn't know just how much we would love working with him. My husband and I are definitely not the most comfortable being the center of attention, so putting a camera in front of us, and having us as the focus was something that was not in our comfort zone. We did our engagement shoot with Brett and his two other shooters in May 2014 and he immediately made us feel comfortable! He had so much patience and helped us loosen up in front of the camera! After seeing our engagement photos we could not wait to have Brett shoot the wedding! The pictures were incredible! We got married June 2015 and yet again Brett, as well as his second shooter, Melissa, were phenomenal. They were able to capture all of the moments of the day and we didn't even know they were there. They were so efficient when it came to Bridal Party pictures. I cannot tell you how many times our Bridal party said how awesome they were. They took hundreds of pictures in minutes. Brett was able to find the best spots to take pictures that reflected our personalities and love for the City of Philadelphia. Things I would never think of turned out to be our favorite pictures. He even laid down under a mailbox in Northern Liberties to capture our favorite Bridal Party shot! The attention to detail was impeccable. The whole process was such a great experience from the very first time we met Brett in 2013 to meeting for our album last month. We have recommended him to family and friends and will continue to do so in the future!. Martelli Photography won't disappoint!
    Lauren and John Cucinotta

ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

I have to say...Brett does an AMAZING job! My husband and I used him for our engagement session and for our wedding. When we got our engagement photos back everyone could not stop talking about how awesome our pictures turned out. Brett is very professional and made our wedding day stress free. We discussed a head of time what we wanted and went over a time line of how our day was going to go, which helped out a lot. His assistant was also very nice and was very helpful! We saw a few samples from our wedding day and can't wait to see the rest! If anyone is looking for an awesome photographer...Martelli Photography is the way to go!

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

Brett and his crew are WONDERFUL! so glad I had Brett do our engagement and wedding photography! We have received so many compliments from the pictures we received so far.
    He is very professional and gives you exactly what you want for your wedding day! We got some amazing photos during sunset, which are my favorite! So glad we went with Brett for our wedding!

Kate · Married on 04/24/2015

I can't say enough great things about working with Brett Martelli over the past year and a half. I used him for my engagement and wedding pictures and am very impressed with his professionalism, responsiveness and quality of work. From day 1 Brett made me feel like I was his only client. He always got back to me right away, answered all of my questions and offered helpful suggestions when I needed them. All of my family and friends raved about our engagement and wedding pictures and his turn around time was SO FAST! We got all of our images within a few weeks and our wedding album within a few months! I have friends that have been waiting almost a year for theirs. The quality and quantity is top notch and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day photographer. Thank you BRETT!!

Wow, where do I even start?! Brett was absolutely amazing to work with and he far exceeded our expectations. We met with several photographers but the moment we met Brett, we knew he was the perfect photography. Right away Brett made us feel so comfortable. So kind and thoughtful, he really cared about us and that continued through planning, the wedding day and even afterwards in helping to design the photo album. He made everyone feel so comfortable throughout the day. Brett made it look effortless with all the maneuvering and organizing of the bridal party along with extended family and parents. He was so enthusiastic, happy and sweet and went to the ends of the earth to capture the most stunning photos. To say our pictures are amazing would be the understatement of a lifetime. We absolutely adore them! Every person that we have showed the pictures to are blown away. Brett provided us with the perfect mix of traditional with a touch of artsy/creativeness which ends with the most stunning pictures. The turn around time for our pictures was so quick. Brett even provided us with a teaser of 50 pictures within a week of the wedding which was such a nice surprise! The pictures come to life and truly captures every feeling and moment of the day. We absolutely love Brett and his team and would absolutely recommend them! I promise you will not regret it! Martelli photography is worth every penny and then some!

Donna · Married on 12/13/2014

Martelli Photography was outstanding for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding! Brett Martelli and his crew are professional, flexible, and quite creative. My daughter and son-in-law’s wedding memories were so perfectly captured, we couldn’t be happier with the decision to have Martelli Photography as their wedding photographer. From the first meeting to the proofs online, Brett answered every question promptly and professionally. During the wedding, Brett and his assistants were practically invisible and not invasive. His creativity was clearly evident in the final product! We were so pleasantly surprised with many photos we didn’t even realize were being taken at the time. Without a doubt, Brett Martelli will capture your wedding memories perfectly with style, creativity, and class! Consider yourself fortunate if you have the opportunity to contract with Martelli Photography. You will be completely satisfied and couldn't ask for better!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2014

Martelli photography far exceeded our expectations and we would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for an awesome, professional, responsive and talented photographer. Thank you for perfectly capturing our day, we will cherish these pictures for a lifetime!

Brett and his assistant Melissa did an AMAZING job with our wedding! He was very easy to work with and was always quick to respond to emails or phone calls. Our wedding pictures came out absolutely gorgeous and he really captured the emotions of the day. He has a fantastic eye and got some truly exceptional shots with beautiful colors and lighting. Our pictures look like something out of a wedding magazine, except it’s us!

He was very professional but personable. He did a great job keeping the day on schedule and my family all remarked how professional and easy to work with he was. We also did an engagement session which was a great opportunity to meet Brett, get comfortable taking pictures and develop a relationship.

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/08/2014

I have been in many weddings where the photographer has ruined the day or took horrible pictures. As you can see from his cover picture (that's me :) !) he is super creative- and ballsy. He made everyone feel very comfortable and we had such an amazing time with him and Melissa. It was a little chilly out so he was quick and efficient with getting the shots we wanted. The teasers he had sent me reminded me of a bridal magazine and he allowed me to live my dream as a supermodel for that one day :) If you want beautiful, eccentric and breathtaking pictures, book him ASAP!

Suzanne · Married on 10/24/2014

Brett was absolutely amazing. He helped my husband and I capture every moment from our special day. The pictures are stunning.

Using Martelli for our wedding was the BEST decision we've made, other than getting married. Brett is a true professional, as well as flexible and sweet. We loved working with him and we love his work even more. A number of our friends have commented that they wish they used him for their weddings. He took an amazing amount of candids, as well as really awesome artistic shots that we will be showcasing throughout our home.

Looking forward to using Martelli for many photo opportunities to come!!

laura · Married on 09/06/2014

If you are looking for an outstanding Photographer..STOP HERE! Martelli Photography is a bride’s dream come true! Brett and his team deserve 10 stars!! Brett is very creative, talented, experienced, flexible, professional, super friendly and really just amazing. His work is unreal! He is so into what he does, he is trustworthy and very dedicated. We booked about 16 months before our wedding and Brett was in touch the whole time and very quick to respond to emails/calls. He also shot our engagement photos (in below freezing weather on a Christmas tree farm while laying in the snow for two hours because that was what we asked for--- that’s dedication!) but we were very nervous beforehand and Brett made us feel so comfortable! You want a photographer that will capture every single moment and every emotion and that is what Brett does and more! We could not be happier with this company! Thank you Martelli Photography!

Sarah · Married on 08/30/2014

Brett Martelli and his assistants truly deserve ALL 5s!! We could not have been happier for going with him to photograph our wedding. Brett was so easy to work with and really knows every angle to get to fit your venue and style. His engagement session allowed us to get to know him and feel comfortable taking photos. He was extremely efficient in responding to emails or texts or calls. He was willing to work with all the various requests we made. Brett was flexible with his package and we even got to add on his large group size photo booth set up. The day of the wedding I felt confident that Brett was capturing everything flawlessly. He worked very well with our separate videographer company and our bridal party. He helped direct those of us that needed prompts to pose and did so in a fun and charismatic way to get the best out of everyone. I've literally never felt more beautiful in a photo before than the ones Brett snapped of myself and my new husband! I can't wait to use him for our maternity, family and whatever else life brings- photos! I couldn't recommend a better photographer, we were so blessed to have found him here on wedding wire to begin with!