24 Reviews for Marryme in Greece

User Photos
todo alt text

Olympia & her assistant Giannis did such an amazing job planning our elopement. We are from the States & needed to find the perfect wedding planner at an affordable cost that we knew we could trust. After lots of e-mails and researching online, we are so glad we found Marryme Greece and her team. From the initial Skype meeting with Olympia to the very last in person consultation with her assistant Giannis, we couldn’t be happier with the professionalism and hard work that they put into making our wedding day perfect. We sent pictures of what we had envisioned and they exceeded our expectations, from the small details to the overall look of our venue. It was absolutely beautiful. They worked with our vendors to make sure our day went as smoothly as possible so we could enjoy our day without any stress. Thank you again to Olympia & her team! Don’t hesitate to book them for your wedding. They will not disappoint!:)

Best,
Michelle & Chad Dickerson

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Olympia and Giannis were excellent. Very easy to contact and always helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was seamless and kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend choosing Olympia for your wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Olympia and the team at Marry Me Greece were an absolute pleasure to deal with. After reading some reviews we got in contact with Olympia in March 2017 to arrange our wedding for September 2017 in Santorini. As time was of the essence, Olympia pulled out all the stops to ensure we were to be married on the day which we had planned and arranged our venue, celebrant and photographer. As we live in Australia, there were quite a few documents to prepare, and in the end, we were unable to arrange having them translated but Olympia took care of this for us without any problems. Upon arriving to our hotel Olympia’s assistant Ioannis greeted us, and went over what was to happen on the big day, which was very reassuring. Our flowers were beautiful, exactly what I asked for, and the venue and photos are stunning! Thank you to Olympia and Ioannis, and everyone else involved who made our day a relaxing a magical day for us both, and in one of the most beautiful places in the world! I couldn’t recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Merry Me in Greece did a fantastic job to organise our wedding in Santorini (September 2016)
Olympia and her team are highly recommended

Profile Picture User7315685, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

There is not a single bad thing we could say about Olympia. From the initial meeting we had with her through getting our paperwork back upon returning home everything went smoothly. When we arrived in Santorini everything had been done exactly as we had hoped, allowing us to have a stress free day for our intimate ceremony. Her team in Santorini, including the makeup and hair stylist, and our coordinator, Giannis, were simply the best. Olympia provided great suggestions for our venue and reception based upon our needs and was very responsive throughout the process. We would very highly recommend her for your destination wedding in Greece.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Olympia, is an amazing planner who helped me put my dream day together. Her knowledge of the local area (santorini), honesty and efficiency in planning was just what we needed to make our day amazing.

Profile Picture Binta, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were very pleased for choosing Marryme in Greece for our lovely intimate wedding in Santorini, Greece. We have been dreaming about visiting Greece for 2 years and finally we made it this year in September 2015 and we had the most lovely wedding and honeymoon anyone can ever dream of all thanks to Marryme team. The Team were amazing; I've been in contact with them for 2 years, asking them questions and getting more familiar with Santorini...They answered all my questions perfectly. We wanted a small intimate and elegant wedding with blue and white theme and that is exactly what we had. Marryme Team including the wedding planner, coordinator, Hair and Makeup artist, photographer and the driver were all just amazing and they did their jobs in an amazing way and they left us very satisfied. I highly recommend this company. Thank you all for your efforts and your highly professional service.

Profile Picture Sarine, 9/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

100% satisfaction. Olympia is simply the best. She was able to find us the perfect location, with the best vendors possible. She lined up everything for us- from a location, to hair and makeup, photographer, flowers, cake, decor, EVERYTHING. Her taste is classic, clean, polished and elegant. She has tons of experience which shows through her work. Honestly, there is not one thing I could think of to complain about. She made the process easy and brought everything to us to just pick and choose.
I believe if you choose her for your wedding, you will be beyond satisfied as well.

Profile Picture Mariela, 7/30/15, 1 Review

I am very happy that my
Husband and I choose Marryme, especially Olympia, to organize and plan our wedding. Olympia was very and always responsive and offered us various courses of action that would best fit what we wanted. We were married in Nafplio in a civil
Ceremony and could
Not wish or hope for anything better. Upon landing in Greece, Olympia and her staff were in contact with us and still are. Olympia was most helpful in regards to the paperwork needed for us, two Americans , to be married in Greece legally. If you want to get married in Greece and want a smooth wedding, not just a civil ceremony, U.S. Marryme!! You will be pleased and have great memories.

Lauren

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I did a lot of research on wedding planning companies before I chose Marryme in Greece. I was doing all of the planning from the United States and wanted to be sure I chose a secure and reliable wedding planning company. I was so happy I found Olympia! Her company, www.marryme.com.gr was amazing to work with. I was promptly emailed, all of my questions were asked, and we reviewed the contract several times. When I arrived in Santorini I met with my wedding coordinator, Giannis, at my hotel. He brought a list of things that would be taken care of and prepared for our wedding day. He had a black limo with white ribbons on the handles pick us up form our hotel. Everyone was promptly on time. My hair and makeup ladies came to my hotel room and did an amazing job. At the ceremony site Giannis was already there and handed me my flowers and pinned the boutonniere on my guy right away. The photographer captured amazing photos- we had our ceremony at sunset and it was perfect. We had champagne, a gorgeous cake, and signed marriage contracts along with the photos to remember our day. The photographer brought two CDs with the edited photos on them to our hotel in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend Marryme in Greece. We had zero issues, and everything went flawlessly.

Profile Picture User4502490, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Olympia Giannopoulou made wedding planning as easy as possible for us with her kind, diligent, and nurturing nature. She has a very creative mind and can easily create the vision the couple has for their wedding and with a budget. She walked us through this process and made it as painless as possible, even though planning a wedding worlds away can be a challenge. She is very easily accessible by phone and email, and responds diligently and promptly so as to ease concerns that couples inevitably face during this process. She helped us to coordinate our venue, church, photography, flowers, decor, catering company and just about everything we needed. We even shopped together for various materials that added to the personal touch of our wedding decor. She literally held our hands through this process and we enjoyed every meeting with her, whether at a local meeting place or in the comfort of her own apartment. These are a few of the reasons why Olympia Giannopoulou has become more like family to us than our wedding planner. Our wedding in Monemvasia was everything we ever imagined for our special day and we owe it to Olympia's tireless enthusiasm to make our fantasy wedding a reality! We recommend her for your wedding in Greece!

Profile Picture User4494810, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The best! Olympia Giannopoulou is our fairy godmother! ;-) I have always been in love with Greece while growing up so Nafplio was just the perfect place for our wedding. She always made a follow-up on everything from the day we decided to have her as our wedding planner. Nafplio was the best place for me & Morten for an intimate catholic church wedding as we wanted a laid back place for a wedding, vacation and honeymoon. And the beautiful ladies of MarryMe team in Nafplio were so great and very dynamic plus our photographer --they just made our wedding day more beautiful. Thank you soo much! ♥ ;-)

Profile Picture Susan , 6/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wonderful wedding wouldn't have happened without Olympia's help. We have trusted Olympia's taste to pick most of the details for us and she didn't disappoint. She has found us a perfectly beautiful location in Santorini -- our guests and of course us were mind-blown. I would definitely recommend Olympia's services to those who seek an enchanting wedding in Greece.

Profile Picture Darya, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Olympia and her team organised a superb wedding for us. Her help and advice were excellent and she tailored the perfect event to suit our budget. A wonderful person to work with and she really cares about her clients and the work she does for them. Highly Recommended!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but once we met with Olympia, my husband and I immediately felt a big relief from all the stress. It made such a huge difference for us. I wish I had thought of this earlier, so I could have arranged for Olympia to spend the entire week with us leading up to the wedding.

I highly recommend Olympia and Marryme in Greece to anyone who wants help navigating the planning process. From the moment we began our wedding plans, through our ceremony, reception, and even in the days afterward when registering our marriage, it was a huge help to have a pro like Olympia guiding us through the whole thing.

Profile Picture User3521796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Olympia is really 100% on your side. She will find you good deals, respond to all of your emails immediately, and go out of her way to make it as easy for you as possible. I would hire her again in a heartbeat (though I hope I don't ever have to :)

Profile Picture Larissa, 8/16/13, 1 Review

..................................

Profile Picture Efro, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We believe that Olympia is one of the most successful wedding planners in Greece. She is hands on and very detailed in every single wedding. She has an immense experience organizing weddings and events and were not suprized when we heard that she holds a Master's degree from NYU and also that in the past managed big hotels in Greece as a General Manager. We could see all her education, experience and manners the way she handle every single aspect of our wedding. We felt form the first moment very welcomed, as she listened every wish, consideration and desire very carefully and she just make them happen. She also helped us to avoid pitfalls. All the vendors she introduced to us were excellent and gave us exceptional service. She also prepared a detailed budget for us as soon as we decided about the services and we knew how much we were going to pay and there were no suprises. The day of the wedding were so well organized and we had a care free wedding. Everything were on time, hair dresser, make up, nails, photographer, video, d,j, decoration, flowers, venue, food and a lot more. My only concern was only to be beautiful.
We want to thank Olympia at Marryme in Greece for her outstanding service, her excellent communication and especially for the excellent wedding she created for us in Santorini and tell everybody that her services is beyond expectations and we believe that she is the best in Greece not just for Santorini.

Once more many many thanks for our wonderful wedding.We are wishing her good luck. Helen & John

Profile Picture Helen, 8/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Working together with the planner will make your event unforgetable.

Profile Picture Antigoni, 8/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
4.7

My husband and I eloped in Greece (from the US) on May 28th! We decided, after reading several reviews, to put our trust in MarryMe in Greece. We were quite a bit nervous planning our wedding with someone online that we did not get a chance to meet in person. However, Olympia and her assistant Elena were very responsive to our emails. The day before the ceremony we arrived in Athens. Elena was waiting at our hotel just to make sure we were comfortable with all of the details for the next day. (Every detail of our wedding was taken care of car service, hair & make up, photographer, bouquet etc). Elena stayed with us the entire day to make sure everything went as planned (Elena is lovely)! Olympia and MarryMe Greece team did a wonderful job helping make our special day wonderful! Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/28/18, 1 Review
4.7

We didn't get the opportunity do say our vows or exchange rings during the ceremony, I would have liked this to happen.

Profile Picture Chanelle, 5/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a very simple vow renewal in Santorini and everything was organised perfectly by Olympia and her assistant Giannis.

Profile Picture Jill, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We highly recommend Olympia for your Greek wedding. She is very experienced and organised. Our expectations were exceeded. It's important to have someone on the ground in Greece to constantly liaise with vendors and negotiate in our absence. She kept us informed in English. She also provided some good ideas to give out wedding that extra special touch. She's a lovely person too. Elina and John

Profile Picture J, 7/4/14, 1 Review