Marryme in Greece Reviews

31 Reviews for Marryme in Greece

31 Marryme in Greece Reviews

Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Magical & Perfect!

Olympia was an absolute dream to work with! She makes you feel like family and that you are her number one priority. She went over and beyond her duties to make our day(s) so special. We had our Catholic marriage ceremony in Athens on one day and Symbolic ceremony and reception in Santorini on another day, and she made sure both days were perfect! I'm so happy we found Olympia!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Marryme in Greece 1

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are going to miss you, it was a wonderful weddings for us as well. We wishing you the best in life and I hope to see you soon in Greece Olympia and the team

Laura · Married on 09/09/2018

We were so blown away by everything. It was exactly what we wanted for our wedding and more. We cannot thank olympia and her team enough for all of their hard work into making our day perfect. It really was such an incredible day. All of our emails and Skype meetings paid off and the lovely surprises were just wonderful. Olympia was very professional and had some fantastic ideas too. Thank you Olympia and marry me team for doing the most fantastic job of our wedding. Lots of love xx

Marryme in Greece 2
    Marryme in Greece 7
    Marryme in Greece 8
    Marryme in Greece 9

Jock · Married on 08/08/2018

Katie and I married officially in Kranidi and symbolically in Porto Heli, Greece on the 8th August, 2018.
    We contacted two wedding planners about a year ago to sound them out about a wedding in the area.
    Olympia was straight back to me and this was the main reason we contracted her and it set the tone for everything we subsequently experienced. Olympia is incredibly efficient.
    Every concern we had she dealt with and when we were vague on details she filled in the blanks and clarified everything.
    She advised us on the complex paperwork requirements which would have certainly gone wrong without her guidance and she nursed us through each stage and reassured us that the paperwork, translations and general detail was what was needed.
    In short, without her we would have floundered and probably wouldn’t be married now!
    When we arrived in Greece, she met with us, clarified the likely flow of the day and walked us through the ceremony both at the town hall as well as the symbolic ceremony.
    Due to illness the celebrant organised was unable to fulfil his/ duties so at the last minute Olympia filled in and took the service herself.
    Simply brilliant.
    We really loved meeting her and thanking her for all her help didn’t seem enough.
    I hope when you read this you will want to talk to her and contract her to organise your wedding on Greece.
    She is superb at what she does and you will not regret your decision.
    So thank you for everything Olympia and all good things for the future.
    Katie & Jock
    Porto Heli
    08.08.2018

Sent on 08/21/2018

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Hi Jock and Katie, Thank you for trusting me for your wedding. It has been a great experience and it was lovely to meet you and Katie and all your family. Once again thank you for being part of your big day. I enjoyed every single moment Wishing you a wonderful life

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2018

Olympia & her assistant Giannis did such an amazing job planning our elopement. We are from the States & needed to find the perfect wedding planner at an affordable cost that we knew we could trust. After lots of e-mails and researching online, we are so glad we found Marryme Greece and her team. From the initial Skype meeting with Olympia to the very last in person consultation with her assistant Giannis, we couldn’t be happier with the professionalism and hard work that they put into making our wedding day perfect. We sent pictures of what we had envisioned and they exceeded our expectations, from the small details to the overall look of our venue. It was absolutely beautiful. They worked with our vendors to make sure our day went as smoothly as possible so we could enjoy our day without any stress. Thank you again to Olympia & her team! Don’t hesitate to book them for your wedding. They will not disappoint!:)

Best,
    Michelle & Chad Dickerson

Sent on 06/26/2018

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Chad, you are an amazing couple and we enjoyed every singe moment of your wedding. We are wishing you a wonderful life Olympia and the team

Bia · Married on 06/17/2018

Olympia is the sweetest person and by far one of the most organized, professional and amazing people I have ever worked with. She truly take time to really understand what it is you need and are looking for and finds you various options to look over and choose from. She is extremely professional and flexible in her schedule. She was always available at all hours of the night. Despite our 8 hour time difference she always made it work. Her passion in her work is evident and she really understands what an important milestone event this is for her clients. Her entire team was extremely friendly and just overall incredible to work with. If I could do this all over again I would choose Olympia again and again!! I wish her and her entire team continued success and think that brides looking for guidance and support throughout their planning would really be happy and stress free when working with Olympia and her team! You all worked hard to make our dream wedding come to life! John and I are grateful for your time, support and guidance throughout our entire planning process. You all hold a very special place in our hearts forever!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Hi Bia, It was a great pleasure to have your wedding . You and John and the whole family are one of the nicest persons I met . My self and the whole team is wishing you a wonderful life . Olympia

Katie · Married on 05/16/2018

Olympia and Giannis were excellent. Very easy to contact and always helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was seamless and kept me informed every step of the way. I highly recommend choosing Olympia for your wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Hi Katie , It was our pleasure to plan, organize and design your elopement. We are wishing you a wonderful life and keep in touch any time you come back to Greece

Ashlee · Married on 09/08/2017

Olympia and the team at Marry Me Greece were an absolute pleasure to deal with. After reading some reviews we got in contact with Olympia in March 2017 to arrange our wedding for September 2017 in Santorini. As time was of the essence, Olympia pulled out all the stops to ensure we were to be married on the day which we had planned and arranged our venue, celebrant and photographer. As we live in Australia, there were quite a few documents to prepare, and in the end, we were unable to arrange having them translated but Olympia took care of this for us without any problems. Upon arriving to our hotel Olympia’s assistant Ioannis greeted us, and went over what was to happen on the big day, which was very reassuring. Our flowers were beautiful, exactly what I asked for, and the venue and photos are stunning! Thank you to Olympia and Ioannis, and everyone else involved who made our day a relaxing a magical day for us both, and in one of the most beautiful places in the world! I couldn’t recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to plan, organize and design your wedding. We are wishing you all the best in life

Stacey · Married on 07/30/2017

Olympia and her Coordinator Yannis made planning our wedding so stress free. I can honestly say I really don't know what Brides stress about if they hire an organised, competent wedding planner. MarrymeinGreece were worth every penny and extremely useful when organising all of the legal documents, especially as my husband and I are expats of Dubai but UK nationals who were getting married in Greece. Olympia always responded to emails within 48 hours and gave us plenty of options and advice, both my husband and I trusted her judgment. She even skyped me one morning the week before the wedding at 1am to discuss final decisions on the cupcakes!

On the wedding day both Olympia and Yannis stayed for the entire day, Yannis was waiting for us as soon as we arrived back from the photographs waiting at the entrance and greeted me as soon as I stepped out of the car to walk down the aisle. He was brilliant and we could not fault him. Even after the wedding, in the next few days when we went to meet him at the town hall, he was already there waiting for us. It was such excellent service.

Both Olympia and Yannis have such warm personalities and really make you feel at ease, they really do have your best interests at heart and they genuinely felt so happy for us as a couple.

I would strongly recommend MarrymeinGreece if you are planning to have a Santorini wedding. Our day was incredible and better than we ever dreamed of. The Santorini Gem is an amazing venue with stunning views, our guests were wowed by our choice and by how perfect our day was.

Thank you Olympia and Yannis for helping to ensure that we had a day to remember. We have so many beautiful memories of Santorini, and it will always hold a very special place in our hearts. We will see you again very soon - not for another wedding (As much as we would love to do it all again) but to hopefully meet up next time we visit Santorini as this will definitely not be our last trip.

The new Mr & Mrs Keeling

Sent on 08/18/2017

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Τhank you Stacey and Chis was our pleasure to plan and organize your wedding in Santorini. We are lucky we met such good families from the UK and we are wishing you all the best in life. See you soon in Santorini for a holiday trip The Marryme in Greece team

Panos · Married on 09/17/2016

Merry Me in Greece did a fantastic job to organise our wedding in Santorini (September 2016)
    Olympia and her team are highly recommended

Sent on 10/15/2016

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Thank you guys. I really appreciate your review. You were a wonderful couple and I am wishing you all the best in life

Erin · Married on 08/09/2016

There is not a single bad thing we could say about Olympia. From the initial meeting we had with her through getting our paperwork back upon returning home everything went smoothly. When we arrived in Santorini everything had been done exactly as we had hoped, allowing us to have a stress free day for our intimate ceremony. Her team in Santorini, including the makeup and hair stylist, and our coordinator, Giannis, were simply the best. Olympia provided great suggestions for our venue and reception based upon our needs and was very responsive throughout the process. We would very highly recommend her for your destination wedding in Greece.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Dear Erin and Mike , You are a great couple and thank you for your goods words. Al the time we try to do our best and keep our couples very happy. We are wishing you all the best in Life.

Binta · Married on 07/30/2016

Olympia, is an amazing planner who helped me put my dream day together. Her knowledge of the local area (santorini), honesty and efficiency in planning was just what we needed to make our day amazing.

Sarine · Married on 09/22/2015

We were very pleased for choosing Marryme in Greece for our lovely intimate wedding in Santorini, Greece. We have been dreaming about visiting Greece for 2 years and finally we made it this year in September 2015 and we had the most lovely wedding and honeymoon anyone can ever dream of all thanks to Marryme team. The Team were amazing; I've been in contact with them for 2 years, asking them questions and getting more familiar with Santorini...They answered all my questions perfectly. We wanted a small intimate and elegant wedding with blue and white theme and that is exactly what we had. Marryme Team including the wedding planner, coordinator, Hair and Makeup artist, photographer and the driver were all just amazing and they did their jobs in an amazing way and they left us very satisfied. I highly recommend this company. Thank you all for your efforts and your highly professional service.

Mariela · Married on 07/30/2015

100% satisfaction. Olympia is simply the best. She was able to find us the perfect location, with the best vendors possible. She lined up everything for us- from a location, to hair and makeup, photographer, flowers, cake, decor, EVERYTHING. Her taste is classic, clean, polished and elegant. She has tons of experience which shows through her work. Honestly, there is not one thing I could think of to complain about. She made the process easy and brought everything to us to just pick and choose.
    I believe if you choose her for your wedding, you will be beyond satisfied as well.

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2015

I am very happy that my
    Husband and I choose Marryme, especially Olympia, to organize and plan our wedding. Olympia was very and always responsive and offered us various courses of action that would best fit what we wanted. We were married in Nafplio in a civil
    Ceremony and could
    Not wish or hope for anything better. Upon landing in Greece, Olympia and her staff were in contact with us and still are. Olympia was most helpful in regards to the paperwork needed for us, two Americans , to be married in Greece legally. If you want to get married in Greece and want a smooth wedding, not just a civil ceremony, U.S. Marryme!! You will be pleased and have great memories.

Lauren

I did a lot of research on wedding planning companies before I chose Marryme in Greece. I was doing all of the planning from the United States and wanted to be sure I chose a secure and reliable wedding planning company. I was so happy I found Olympia! Her company, www.marryme.com.gr was amazing to work with. I was promptly emailed, all of my questions were asked, and we reviewed the contract several times. When I arrived in Santorini I met with my wedding coordinator, Giannis, at my hotel. He brought a list of things that would be taken care of and prepared for our wedding day. He had a black limo with white ribbons on the handles pick us up form our hotel. Everyone was promptly on time. My hair and makeup ladies came to my hotel room and did an amazing job. At the ceremony site Giannis was already there and handed me my flowers and pinned the boutonniere on my guy right away. The photographer captured amazing photos- we had our ceremony at sunset and it was perfect. We had champagne, a gorgeous cake, and signed marriage contracts along with the photos to remember our day. The photographer brought two CDs with the edited photos on them to our hotel in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend Marryme in Greece. We had zero issues, and everything went flawlessly.

Olympia Giannopoulou made wedding planning as easy as possible for us with her kind, diligent, and nurturing nature. She has a very creative mind and can easily create the vision the couple has for their wedding and with a budget. She walked us through this process and made it as painless as possible, even though planning a wedding worlds away can be a challenge. She is very easily accessible by phone and email, and responds diligently and promptly so as to ease concerns that couples inevitably face during this process. She helped us to coordinate our venue, church, photography, flowers, decor, catering company and just about everything we needed. We even shopped together for various materials that added to the personal touch of our wedding decor. She literally held our hands through this process and we enjoyed every meeting with her, whether at a local meeting place or in the comfort of her own apartment. These are a few of the reasons why Olympia Giannopoulou has become more like family to us than our wedding planner. Our wedding in Monemvasia was everything we ever imagined for our special day and we owe it to Olympia's tireless enthusiasm to make our fantasy wedding a reality! We recommend her for your wedding in Greece!

Susan · Married on 06/26/2014

The best! Olympia Giannopoulou is our fairy godmother! ;-) I have always been in love with Greece while growing up so Nafplio was just the perfect place for our wedding. She always made a follow-up on everything from the day we decided to have her as our wedding planner. Nafplio was the best place for me & Morten for an intimate catholic church wedding as we wanted a laid back place for a wedding, vacation and honeymoon. And the beautiful ladies of MarryMe team in Nafplio were so great and very dynamic plus our photographer --they just made our wedding day more beautiful. Thank you soo much! ♥ ;-)

Darya · Married on 06/21/2014

Our wonderful wedding wouldn't have happened without Olympia's help. We have trusted Olympia's taste to pick most of the details for us and she didn't disappoint. She has found us a perfectly beautiful location in Santorini -- our guests and of course us were mind-blown. I would definitely recommend Olympia's services to those who seek an enchanting wedding in Greece.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Thank you Dasha and Steve. It was a pleasure organizing your wedding and I enjiyed every single moment of our cooperation. I am wishing you best in life as you are a wonderful couple

Kathryn · Married on 10/26/2013

Olympia and her team organised a superb wedding for us. Her help and advice were excellent and she tailored the perfect event to suit our budget. A wonderful person to work with and she really cares about her clients and the work she does for them. Highly Recommended!!!

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but once we met with Olympia, my husband and I immediately felt a big relief from all the stress. It made such a huge difference for us. I wish I had thought of this earlier, so I could have arranged for Olympia to spend the entire week with us leading up to the wedding.

I highly recommend Olympia and Marryme in Greece to anyone who wants help navigating the planning process. From the moment we began our wedding plans, through our ceremony, reception, and even in the days afterward when registering our marriage, it was a huge help to have a pro like Olympia guiding us through the whole thing.

Larissa · Married on 08/16/2013

Olympia is really 100% on your side. She will find you good deals, respond to all of your emails immediately, and go out of her way to make it as easy for you as possible. I would hire her again in a heartbeat (though I hope I don't ever have to :)

Efro · Married on 06/30/2013

..................................

Helen · Married on 08/31/2012

We believe that Olympia is one of the most successful wedding planners in Greece. She is hands on and very detailed in every single wedding. She has an immense experience organizing weddings and events and were not suprized when we heard that she holds a Master's degree from NYU and also that in the past managed big hotels in Greece as a General Manager. We could see all her education, experience and manners the way she handle every single aspect of our wedding. We felt form the first moment very welcomed, as she listened every wish, consideration and desire very carefully and she just make them happen. She also helped us to avoid pitfalls. All the vendors she introduced to us were excellent and gave us exceptional service. She also prepared a detailed budget for us as soon as we decided about the services and we knew how much we were going to pay and there were no suprises. The day of the wedding were so well organized and we had a care free wedding. Everything were on time, hair dresser, make up, nails, photographer, video, d,j, decoration, flowers, venue, food and a lot more. My only concern was only to be beautiful.
    We want to thank Olympia at Marryme in Greece for her outstanding service, her excellent communication and especially for the excellent wedding she created for us in Santorini and tell everybody that her services is beyond expectations and we believe that she is the best in Greece not just for Santorini.

Once more many many thanks for our wonderful wedding.We are wishing her good luck. Helen & John

Antigoni · Married on 08/26/2012

Working together with the planner will make your event unforgetable.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Marryme in Greece's reply:

Antigoni, Thank you very much for your review. It was a great pleasure organizing your wedding. I will always remember your wedding.Many thnaks for trusing Marryme in Greece and me personally Olympia