Marry You Photo Reviews

16 Reviews for Marry You Photo

• Andrea

Andrea S. 路 Getting married on 09/11/2021

Couldn't be happier

James and Leo photographed/filmed our wedding last week, and they exceeded our expectations. They were down-to-earth, fun, and easy to work with. Carol, the owner of Marry You, was very responsive and helpful in all of our communications, and was kindly willing to give a discount because I'm a teacher. We received 3 sample photos from the event and were awed--we cannot wait to see the rest! Just based on these pictures, two friends have decided to use Marry You for their own weddings. Very talented team! Thank you!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Marry You Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea for your kind words.That means a lot to us.It is our great pleasure to work with you and Leo.Thank you very much for having us.All the pictures and video will be ready very soon.I believe it will be even more beautiful.Thank you so much for referral us to your friend.I will definitely try my best to take care them.
    Thank you and congratulations again.Wish you and Leo a happy healthy thanksgiving :)

Stan 路 Married on 11/21/2020

Look no further

Seriously LOOK NO Further, Marry You team of photographers and videographers will make your wedding or reception pictures and video outstandingly memorable to cherish when you look at them. They were incredibly talented and extremely detail oriented along with capturing all the wedding and reception details itself. For sure they will deliver some breathtaking photos and some quirky interesting photos. They are also very happy to accommodate your requests. We are truly happy with our pictures and videos.

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Destiny

Bride馃懓馃従 路 Married on 09/17/2020

Photographer Alan: Phillips Wedding 9.17.20

Alan is an amazing photographer. He shoot both out engagement photo shoot and our wedding. He provides perfect guidance when it comes to how to pose and he takes the most beautiful pictures. Don鈥檛 hesitate to book with him. I hope to work with you again Alan! Thank you for my gorgeous pictures that I鈥檒l cherish forever!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Marry You Photo's reply:

Thank you Destiny.Thank you very much for having Alan as your photographer.He is so glad to photoshoot your engagement and wedding day.Thank you for your kind words and recognizing his hard work. He takes pride in what he does!
    Alan is looking forward to working with you for your future event :)

Jennifer N. 路 Married on 08/30/2020

Great Work

We all loved the photos that came out beautiful!. Alan and Carol were extremely helpful and professional. We told them what we liked from their work and they delivered perfectly. I'll recommend them anytime.

Sent on 12/25/2020

Melissa 路 Married on 06/06/2020

Marry You was the best vendor I worked with!

Marry You was professional, timely, really really great to work with!
    We loved our wedding photos, they were creative in all of their techniques.
    Carol was so great to work with! Answered all of our questions so quickly. Even with all of the changes made during the pandemic, Marry you was understanding and really gave us the best experience we could have asked for!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Priya 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing and the best

Marry you was the best! Everything was perfect and beautiful for my husband and I wedding. We would definitely recommend this company to others.

Sent on 12/15/2020

Kate 路 Married on 11/02/2018

5 stars all the way

We are professional photographers ourselves and hired Alan to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. We chose Alan because he work has a quality and a style outside of what you'll find from most other vendors. He was very prompt, professional, and easy to work with.

If my wife ever leaves me for a latin man with a guitar and sweet accent that she met in a fancy coffee shop, and then I have to start my life over with a new woman that I met in a ballroom dancing class for singles, I would call Alan and have he capture the second best day of my life.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/07/2018

My husband and I loved Alan Photography!

We are obsessed with the photos from our wedding. They all turned out amazing and all of our special moments were captured perfectly. They understood exactly what we wanted. A couple reasons we decided to select Alan, that set them apart from other photographers are: They have a two week turn around on photos. Other companies usually take a month or longer, and who can wait that long!? They truly mean all day for one set price. We had them from 11:00 am - 11:00 pm and they never stopped shooting. They captured every special moment. Most other photographers have packages by the hour with additional hour costing extra. They had two photographers and an assistant for the entire day. This was extra special, because we were able to capture my husband and I鈥檚 first reaction when I walked down the asile for first reveal. Also, one photographer was able to stay with the groom and groomsmen and one was able to stay with the bride and bridesmaids while we were getting ready. For all of these reasons and so many more I would highly recommend Marry you photo.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Maddy 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Recommend!!!

I used Alan for our engagement & wedding photos. I personally believe that the photographer is the most important vendor for a wedding. I had very high expectations, and they definitely did not disappoint. I have to give a shout out to Alan. He made sure all expectations were met and paired us with an amazing photographer. I definitely recommend Alan Photography.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sonia 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely amazing job!

Alan did our wedding and was a true pro. Before our wedding he went over all the details with us and made sure he had down all the pictures that we wanted. On the wedding day, he was very sweet, positive, and professional, and gave great direction on the photos. You can tell he has a really great eye and is a true artist. he and his assistant did not stop for the entire eight hours and took constant photos all night documentary style. If you book Alan, you will not be disappointed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Samantha 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Alan did a great job at my wedding! We got beautiful bright shots which was a real concern because it was very cloudy that day and our wedding was outdoors. He caught all the right moments and made us laugh the whole time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Marry You Photo's reply:

Hello Samantha,Thank you very much for your support.It was really grateful to be a part of you wedding. It is really my glad to serve you.

Rebecca 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Marry you wedding is very professional. They made the the photography aspect of the wedding stress free, and the pictures are amazing! We are very happy with the photographer Alan.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Latchmie 路 Married on 10/22/2017

Alan was an amazing photographer. He did my engagement shoot and wedding shoot. He was very well versed with the Hindu culture and made sure we had detailed shots. He makes you feel comfortable on a day most brides feel nervous. I would highly recommend him to other brides. His work is amazing.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Hello Iatchmie,
    Thank you very much for your highly commend.That really means a lot for me.Very thankful and grateful to be a part of your wedding.It is really my pleasure to serve you.Thank you again.

Michelle 路 Married on 08/12/2017

It is such a great experience.

I literally don鈥檛 have the words to tell you how awesome Alan team have been. They have been an absolute dream to work with. During our pre-wedding shoot they put us at ease straight away, we laughed lots and the photos were just awesome.
    They did such an amazing job on our wedding day where they managed to capture so many wonderful moments even those we missed! The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly. Don鈥檛 book your wedding until you have booked Marry you photo 鈥 you need these guys for your wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 01/07/2017

great photo

I just got our wedding photos and am IN LOVE with them. I literally have been looking at them all day and I cannot get enough. We used Alan for our engagement shoot and our wedding. The engagement shoot was fabulous and our photographer had lots of great ideas for poses and areas to go. He was also very patient with our extremely excited dog who came along to be in the photos. The photos got to back to us quickly which was nice. For the wedding we had two photographers. They showed up early and were pretty on top of things, though they seemed a little slow on what to shoot and I felt like I had to give them lots of direction and ideas on what to do next and where to go. I sent links of photos of the venue and asked them to review those photos multiple times on communications before the wedding so they could have ideas before hand, but our photo team never saw them. The photographers also did not take many photos of the table set ups / they did so before the tables were finished. With all of that said, they did capture the most important moments and, when I did show them Pinterest ideas, they followed direction really well. I got my photos a little over 2 weeks after the wedding and the editing was great! Overall, I would highly recommend using Marry you photo for beautiful pictures, just make sure you have ideas of what you want shot wise with you and give them direction on key elements you want photographed so they do not miss anything.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Lily W. 路 Married on 07/17/2018

Everything awesome锛侊紒锛侊紒锛侊紒

I didn't realize what a challenge it would be to find a photographer for our wedding day. There are so many out there but I knew I wanted a specific style to portray our wedding day in New York City. When I met with Aaln for the first time he was so informative and had many ideas. He location recommendations for our engagement shoot and wedding day photos were just perfect. After shooting pictures at the park that I had selected, he walked us over to a cobblestone street nearby that had ivy covered buildings. In the ten years I have lived in NYC I didn't even know this street existed. The pictures we took there wound up being my favorite ones from the entire day. he also made sure that every shot that I had requested to be taken throughout the day was checked off of his list. My husband and I could not be happier with all of our pictures!

Sent on 10/28/2018