Marry Us Reviews

Marry Us 5
  • Mel

Mel Renteria · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Beautiful Ceremony!

My husband and I recommend Marry Us (Yadira) 100%! She is flexible and tailors your ceremony just as you wish. For us, she incorporated two languages (English & Spanish), three presentations (bible, arras, and lasso), and created a beautiful reading based off our questionnaire answers. She is professional, helpful, and easy to work with. You won't regret choosing Yadira as your officiant!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! Your wedding was beautiful, and I greatly enjoyed being a part of it. Best wishes to you and Danny!

Sonia Rodriguez · Married on 11/10/2019

Loving and very beautiful

It was the best day of my life! I couldn't ask for a better experience, so grateful for all that they did they made my ceremoney so perfect to me it was like a dream come true! Highly recommend !

Marry Us 6

Marry Us's reply:

It was our pleasure, Sonia! Congratulations and best wishes to both of you as you embark on this new journey.

Cari L. · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Value Around

Great experience! Nice lady, professional, on time, and wrote a special ceremony just for us that we LOVED. Plus, she had the best prices. Their reviewers did not disappoint. Marry Us is THE BEST VALUE. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Cari. That means a lot, especially coming from a wedding planner. Your endorsement is greatly appreciated!

Brenda Martinez · Married on 08/31/2019

wedding ceremony

Beautiful wedding ceremony! Yadira was so nice and very attentive as to what we wanted, every moment was truly special ! Thank you so much for making my ceremony memorable !

Marry Us 7

Marry Us's reply:

You're welcome, Brenda! It's an honor to be chosen for a couple's wedding and I do my best to make it as wonderful as I can. Congratulations to you and Osiel!

Claudia Mcj Resendez · Married on 06/06/2019

Our elopement

Her place for our elopement was perfect. It was short notice and even then the experience was great. I can’t wait for our actual wedding reception with our family and friends.

Marry Us 8

Marry Us's reply:

Even last minute, simple ceremonies deserve to be beautiful and special! That's what we aim to provide. Thank you for choosing Marry Us. Best wishes, ladies!

Stephanie Baez · Married on 04/13/2019

I loved my ceremony!

Yadira is a great officiant. You won’t get the quality anywhere else. She is funny and makes all your guests feel at home.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Stephanie! I hope you all are doing well. Congratulations and best wishes!

Melissa Gamboa · Married on 02/14/2019

Vows renewal

The moment I decided to make our vows renewal a “top secret mission” I knew it was going to be crazy and chaotic... thank God Yadira was willing to help. She was so patient and dedicated, everything came out perfect!
    My husband was so surprised!❤️

I truly recommend her services!

Marry Us's reply:

This was a lot of fun to plan. I'm so glad everything turned out perfectly. Wishing you and Jose a lifetime of marital bliss!

Marlene Castilleja · Married on 01/19/2019

Just what we were looking for!

Yadira ,the officiant for Marry Us, performed a beautiful wedding ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. We had constant communication that allowed us to feel involved and stress free through out the process. Would recommend these services to others looking for a professional wedding officiant.

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you for trusting Marry Us to host and officiate your wedding ceremony at our venue. Congratulations!

Vic Happilymarried · Married on 01/11/2019

Full-heartedly recommend!

They married my partner and I, and were very kind and sensitive to our special circumstances. The ceremony written for us was beautiful and unique. They are true professionals that love what they do and it shows. Friends have already been asking, and we confidently refer them to Marry Us.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Vic. It was truly our pleasure to be able to help you and execute everything just as you had envisioned!
  • Andrea

Andrea Flores · Married on 11/11/2018

Simply the best!

she did an amazing job with my ceremony. it was beautiful.I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Marry Us's reply:

It was my pleasure, Andrea! I enjoyed getting to know more about you, Roger, and your love story, and then writing all about it! I'm glad you chose the Ultimate package and that you both were so happy with my work.

Roger Lee Villanueva · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful service I strongly recommend them and strongly recommend going with the personalized service

Strongly recommend, awesome service

Sent on 11/27/2018

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Roger! The Ultimate personalized ceremonies, like you chose, are my favorite! I'm glad you loved it.

Jose Flo · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome person

Friendly and readily available. Would hire for my next weddings but I’m only getting married once. Haha

Marry Us's reply:

You're so funny! It's been a pleasure getting to know you and I thank you guys for choosing me for your special day.

Julie Espinoza · Married on 10/14/2018

Great experience!

Highly recommend! Yadira was great! She made our son and daughter in law last minute wedding a cherished memory we will never forget ♥️ She’s very professional and keeps you well informed throughout everything! Thank you Yadira!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Marry Us's reply:

You're welcome, Julie! Thank you all for choosing me for your special occasion, and a great big thank you to your son for his service to our country.
  • O

Oriana · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful ceremony

I couldn’t have chosen a better individual and place for my special day. Great service and for a great price !

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Oriana. You and your family were wonderful. It was truly my pleasure.

Jaylinee · Married on 07/27/2018

Yadira, you are AMAZING! We're so happy you were a part of our special day. Thank you so much for being so patient with us. Our family loved you! We made the best choice by hiring you rather than going with a judge. You made us feel so comfortable and peaceful. The entire ceremony was exactly what we hoped it'd be.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Jaylinee! You and Eduardo are such a sweet couple and were a pleasure to work with. I enjoyed meeting and talking with your families. Thank you for choosing me!

Nellie Salazar · Married on 07/27/2018

Just how I imagined my ceremony!

Thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful ceremony! The price was definitely well worth it all! It truly meant the world to us to have our son involved in our vow renewals and all the words in our customized readings were exactly and truly what I felt. Thank you for making our ceremony a memorable one. It was a pleasure meeting you Yadira, I will definitely recommend you to any future brides!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Marry Us's reply:

I'm so glad that you liked your ceremony, Nellie! It truly was my pleasure to have met you and your beautiful family. I'm happy to have been a part of your vow renewal and a witness to your love story.
  • O

Oscar · Married on 06/23/2018

Yadira stepped in after our first officiant had to cancel. She went out of her way to help us, and made the ceremony romantic and perfect!

Marry Us 9
    Marry Us 10
    Marry Us 11
    Marry Us 12
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Marry Us's reply:

I was happy to do it, Oscar, and very glad that I was able to do it on such short notice! Plus, it was good timing that I had a promotion that month for same sex marriages. Congratulations!

Amaris · Married on 06/13/2018

Very profesional ! Awesome accommodations ! Very sweet and flexible ! Wouldn’t recommend anybody else to do this. It was something SOO last minute by beautiful !

Sent on 06/27/2018

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Amaris! I'm grateful that you choose me and have me the opportunity to make your small affair a little extra special.
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 05/25/2018

Excellent Experience

She made the experience wonderful, and made my input on the ceremony important. She traveled to the location and had a very welcoming personality.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Marry Us's reply:

I appreciate the great review, Selena, and I also appreciate the pictures that you shared with me. Your wedding was beautiful.
    I hope that you both are doing well!

Pedro · Married on 04/22/2018

Very professional, friendly, and helpful. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Pedro!

Rosemary · Married on 11/30/2013

Yadira performed my Sister-in-law's ceremony. She was professional yet made it feel so special! I would highly recommend Marry us. I promise it will add the perfect final touch to your special day.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Rosemary! I truly enjoyed being a part of it! It was very nice meeting you and your family and I wish you all the best.