Marry Me Wine Country Reviews

Marry Me Wine Country 7
  • Allen

Allen Miller · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Highly Recommend!

Reverend Meyer did an excellent job with our wedding and was a pleasure to work with. He was super organized, always punctual and very professional. He took the time to tailor the ceremony to our unique story and the thorough preparation made the occasion all the more special for both of us and our guests. We would recommend him wholeheartedly!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Chris Dow · Getting married on 03/03/2020

Made it absolutely amazing

My wife and I renewed our vows in Sonoma Valley, at a local inn. We didn't want anything too formal, but did want a ceremony to remember. What an amazing officiant. Made the day spectacular. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Anna

Anna Leung · Married on 09/22/2019

Wonderful Spirit

I have never experienced an officiant in any wedding I have attended that was memorable or touching so I deferred to my fiancé to choose an officiant for our ceremony since it was rather unimportant to me. I must say, I am so glad and grateful that my fiancé cared enough about our wedding and our ceremony to have chosen Reverend Richard Meyer. He was such a professional. He allowed us to cater our wedding to suit our needs and our particular circumstance. His words were so touching, his cadence calming. He moved not only me and my now husband but guest I thought were impervious to the words of love. Reverend Meyer said to calm us both that perfect ceremonies are soon forgotten but I disagree. I know that Reverend Meyer’s perfect ceremony will have a lasting impact in my life. I am eternally grateful to Reverend Meyer and honored that he was a part of our wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Lachowicz · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Wedding Ceremony Ever

Selecting Richard as our Officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Prior to our ceremony we had only met him once due to our wedding being a destination. Richard took the time to meet with us and send us a questionnaire that he then used to create our personal ceremony. His thoughtfulness and sincere dialogue used to tell our story was absolutely beautiful. Our guests were raving about him afterwards and thought we had known Richard for years! Everyone kept saying how that was the best wedding ceremony they have ever witnessed. We could not have asked for a more intimate ceremony. If you are getting married in Napa or surrounding area I highly recommend Richard Meyer!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Xiao · Married on 08/18/2019

Excellent Experiences

Richard officiated our wedding and it was wonderful. He was extremely responsive over email prior to our wedding and even made time to meet with us in person. He was very accommodating and put together a ceremony that matched what we were hoping for perfectly. Working with Richard was a stress-free and perfect experience!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Soares · Married on 08/17/2019

Truly special, custom ceremony experience. Richard is simply the best!

Richard is so thoughtful and his approach to customizing a ceremony script for couples is truly incredible… Richard got to know my now husband and I and made our intimate wedding ceremony feel so personal. He did a fantastic job of highlighting a few cute and personal things that are unique to our relationship, which made our ceremony feel that much more special. He is a true professional and we so enjoyed working with him for our wedding. Highly recommend! Thank you, Richard!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Agnieszka Kaiser · Married on 05/16/2019

Richard was fantastic!

Richard was amazing he was so funny and so sweet. He took the time before the ceremony to get to know us. He was very funny and brought life into our ceremony. He knew exactly what to say at the right time when we were getting emotional. Definitely an amazing addition to our special day!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Marry Me Wine Country 8
    Marry Me Wine Country 9

Mary Goddard · Married on 11/11/2018

Customized, Personal, Humorous, and Perfect

Richard was an amazing officiant for my wedding on 11/11/18. He created a very personal and heart warming service. Our families thought he was a close family friend the way he delivered personal anecdotes of our relationship. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. He's professional, caring, responsive and his dedication to his work is beyond evident. Thank you again, Richard. You are fantastic at what you do!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Amelia · Married on 10/13/2018

Can't say enough! Absolutely wonderful!

While planning a destination wedding we were worried about being able to find an officiant and be able to connect with them so that they could know us on a more personal level and be able to make our ceremony special to us. We hit the jackpot with Richard Meyer! Richard was very responsive and easy to communicate with via phone and email. His ceremony left all of our guests buzzing. The two questions that we have heard most is, "How did you meet your officiant?!" and "How long has he known you?." Everyone has been shocked to find out we only had met with once in person and a couple phone calls prior to the wedding. Our guests were sure that he was a direct relative or friend of the family. He had a way of tapping into the our journey and making our day unique to us. Richard has a soothing presence and made sure we were calm and present in the moment for our ceremony. He talked us through every step and made the process simple. I can't say enough good things about Richard!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2018

Richard is amazing!

We were introduced to Richard via our wedding planner and after interviewing a few other officiants we knew Richard was the perfect fit for us! We wanted a very personalized ceremony with elements of Jewish/Catholic pieces throughout. Richard did just that! He personalized our ceremony so much that several guests asked if he knew us before or if we were related in any way. He allowed our imaginations to create our own ceremony while adding little extra of his own personal touches throughout. During the course of the evening, half of our guests came up to us at the reception telling us it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever witnessed. Do yourself a favor and book Richard! You will not be disappointed! He made the process so fun and EASY!!! Thank you Richard, you are the best! The Kings are so fortunate we found you.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Marry Me Wine Country 10

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfectly Personalized Ceremony

Our wedding day was absolutely magical and a huge part of that was because of Reverend Meyer and the incredible ceremony he officiated. My husband and I thought long and hard about who we wanted to officiant our special day because we had specific desires for our ceremony. We wanted it to be highly personal, strike a balance between spirituality and inclusivity, and we wanted the process to be collaborative. We were so fortunate to find Rev. Meyer because he gave us all of these things and more!

He surprised us by speaking words that we had written about each other but never shared together. He helped come up with ways to include our family members in the actual ceremony and really listened to us about what we wanted the message of our ceremony to be. It was a perfect balance of sharing our thoughts and ideas and then Rev. Meyer taking over and crafting a beautiful and very thoughtful ceremony.

If our experience wasn't proof enough, we had almost every single person at our rather large wedding come up to us and rave about how our ceremony was the best they'd ever experienced. They thought it flowed beautifully, captivated their attention, and made them feel like they knew us even better as a couple. It set everyone up to have an incredible rest of the night at our reception. And if you're working with a planner, they'll love how Rev. Meyer is so organized and directive. He knows what he's doing!

Thank you Rev. Meyer!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

Richard was the perfect choice for our intimate wedding ceremony! He was professional and helped us make the ceremony very personalized and special. We were so happy to have him be a part of our day.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Marry Me Wine Country 11
    Marry Me Wine Country 12
  • Loredana

Loredana · Married on 08/25/2018

Richard made our wedding ceremony perfect!

We were originally planning to have a friend officiate our wedding, but when plans fell through we had to find a new officiant with only a couple of months to spare. After reading all the rave reviews, we contacted Richard and immediately decided he was a perfect fit for us. He was so responsive and professional, and we really enjoyed the entire process of planning our ceremony with him. After the wedding, our friends and family couldn't believe Richard hadn't known us our whole lives! He really went the extra mile to get to know us and incorporate our personalities into our ceremony. If you're looking for an amazing officiant experience, I would definitely recommend Richard! He made the entire process stress-free and gave us a very special ceremony we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Donna Puccinelli-Kenihan · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful Officiant!!!

We were Absolutely thrilled with our experience with our wedding officiant Richard Meyer. He is a truly Lovely man who really cared to learn our story and create a Beautiful and Meaningful ceremony for us. Everyone commented on how wonderful of a job he did for us. We Highly recommend him. You will Not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Stefanie · Married on 07/14/2018

He was fantastic and flexible! A month away from our wedding day the officant we were going to use had something came up and took the challenge on! A day we won’t forget! It truly was an amazing experience

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Marry Me Wine Country 13
    Marry Me Wine Country 14

Blake · Married on 07/07/2018

Richard was amazing

Richard officiated our wedding at Silverado this past July and did a wonderful job. He really took the time to get to know us beforehand and mixed in the exact right amount of humor, sincerity, and theme during the ceremony. He was also less expensive than many (all) other officiants in the Napa area, despite being an A+ choice.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Chrisma · Married on 05/04/2018

Felt at ease

Reverend Richard Meyer was a pleasure to have as our wedding officiant. I wanted to meet him beforehand because I wanted to be comfortable with all the people who would be standing beside me during the ceremony (my husband and Richard). He was willing to meet us beforehand so that we could get to know him a bit and feel confident in choosing our officiant for the day. Reverend Richard was able to tailor the ceremony to our needs. We wanted a non-denominational ceremony that was spiritual, but still referenced some of our Catholic and Christian backgrounds. He made us and our guests feel comfortable during the ceremony, was funny but also serious when it needed to be, and set a nice tone for the rest of our wedding. I would highly recommend Reverend Richard as a wedding officiant.

-Chrisma Y.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Kate · Married on 02/18/2018

Richard did an amazing job and we could not have been more happy with our wedding ceremony!! We had a very diverse group of wedding guests - including friends and family with many differing religious beliefs. We chose to have a ceremony that was not really very religious and I was nervous that we might get some negative feedback from our more religious guests. But we LOVED the ceremony that Richard created for us and felt that it really captured who we were as a couple and the love that we have for each other. And afterwards we received so many compliments from our guests!! It really was a beautiful ceremony. Richard was so nice, professional, and easy to communicate with. We would gladly recommend him to anyone searching for their wedding officiant! Thank you Richard!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Drew · Married on 10/06/2017

The BEST Officiant in Wine Country

Rev Meyer is hands down the best wedding officiant in wine country. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Rev Meyer. He is extremely professional and very accommodating to wants and needs. He set the tone for the events of the evening. It was important to us to have an officiant that not only knew our story but could also share it with our guest. Rev Meyer listened and studied our love story; we felt as though he had known us all of our lives. His voice in your wedding video is also first class. I HIGHLY recommend Rev Meyer for your special day in wine country.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Marry Me Wine Country 15

Marry Me Wine Country's reply:

Thank you Drew for your review. As chance would have it I was doing a ceremony with Sean the day before your first anniversary and both had fond memories of your day. Please give my bast to Stephanie!

Sophie · Married on 08/19/2017

Wedding planning can be a hectic and crazy and sometimes stressful experience, but if you choose Richard as your officiant, you will definitely not have to worry about the ceremony! Richard brought with him a sense of calm, warmth and humor that made our ceremony relaxed and fun. Richard's service doesn't just start with the ceremony, however. He is there throughout the whole process of designing the ceremony. He wrote a very personalized script that incorporated our personal stories and anecdotes. He made our ceremony effortlessly feel like ours, and we couldn't thank him enough for being part of this treasured memory. Thank you Richard!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Nina · Married on 08/06/2017

We are so thankful that we found and choose Richard to be our officiant! My wedding couldn't have been any better and we got so many compliments on the way that Richard's officiating. He did an amazing job weaving together the style we wanted with our personal love story in a unique and compelling way. Also Richard was a pleasure to work with. Calm, genuine, understanding and utterly profession. If you are looking for an officiant, your search it over! Call Richard immediately:)

Sent on 09/03/2017

Marry Me Wine Country's reply:

Thank Nina for the kind words, working with you and Kevin was my sincere pleasure.
    Wishing you both the very best!
    Richard

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

Like I'm sure many people, we didn't really know what we wanted from our officiant. Most of what my wife and I could agree on was what we didn’t want in the ceremony! Richard's experience and intuition took care of that. After sending him a somewhat vague and challenging list of wants he delivered a perfect, personal ceremony. Guests we were not expecting to have much to say about the ceremony gave us glowing reviews of Richard’s speech. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. Thank you Richard!

Sent on 11/10/2017

bethaina · Married on 06/24/2017

Rev Richard Meyer was such a pleasure to work with. He made my job as the wedding planner so much easier. He had a detail timeline that he worked closely with the bride and groom weeks prior, arrived early on site, was so organizing and professional and even with a little hick up with the microphone, he was able to work around it and made a beautiful ceremony celebration for my couple. He is simply the best!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Richard came highly recommended from our wedding coordinator and boy was she spot on! We started off by meeting Richard for coffee. He made us feel comfortable, walked us through the entire process and helped us get to know him as a person. We honestly didn't know what went into the ceremony and how someone could get to know us without really knowing us for years. Well, he did it. Richard gave us a heart-felt, personable and meaningful ceremony. One thing that I remember hearing the most (and I can't count how many people came up to me) was immediately following the ceremony to say how wonderful our ceremony was and how much they loved our officiant. Richard was a complete success. I still have people telling me how much they enjoyed the ceremony and what a great guy they thought he was. You won't be sorry if you choose to have Richard as your officiant!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Marry Me Wine Country 16

Marry Me Wine Country's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the great review, and the wonderful memories.

Gwyneth Winnie · Married on 05/05/2017

Reverend Meyer officiated our wedding in Napa and we could not be more happy with our wedding ceremony! He was highly recommended by our wedding planner and we are so grateful and thankful that we worked with him. He really went above and beyond our expectation. We would recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 04/11/2018