Marry Me Photography, LLC Reviews

4 | Jackson, MI

4 Reviews for Marry Me Photography, LLC

Kelli · Married on 07/06/2013

Marry Me Photography did a wonderful job capturing the special moments of our wedding. Jennifer and Ca're were so much fun that by the end of the weekend it felt like they were a part of our family! Jennifer was always very flexible- even offering to set up a second engagement shoot when I wanted some snowy pictures. We are very happy with our experience and would encourage everyone to snatch them up before their dates are taken!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Katie · Married on 10/06/2012

Jen and Ca're are so great!! They are so personable and they have a great eye for detail. Working with Jen throughout the entire planning phase, the wedding, and after has been a delight. She is very easy to get a hold of, and has a quick response time. She was really great with the guests at our wedding as well. She kept the whole group organized and pictures after the ceremony went very smoothly. Ca're and Jen work well with each other, each individual has their own strengths, so you get a well-rounded shoot. I have nothing but positive things to say about these two women, and Marry Me Wedding Photography!!! :)

Sent on 03/30/2013

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2012

The photographers captured the day just as a bride would see it! I was faced with location conflicts and their flexability made it nearly unnoticeable. One of my favorite things about having MarryMe be apart of our big day was the way they fit right in with our wedding party and added to the fun! I am so happy that we chose MarryMe because we will forever have beautiful engagment and wedding pictures to enjoy for the rest of our life!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Kelli · Married on 09/03/2011

Such an amazing experience. They exceeded my expectations - not only did they give me everything I wanted - but they went so far beyond. I'm so thankful that I have such beautiful photos to preserve the memories made on our wedding day. I would highly recommend them to any bride to be!

Sent on 03/27/2013