Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique Reviews

69 Reviews for Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique

• Falisha

Falisha · Married on 10/17/2020

From stranger to friends

There are so many amazing things I can say about Tara. Or concept she took and created something so magical, I get butterflies everyone I see pictures. Resilient... though there were challenges along the way, she always assured us that she would with it out. Most of all she was always available to us. Her and her assistant was amazing to us and I couldn’t thank them enough.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Thank you Falisha for leaving a review! It was truly a pleasure working to work with you and Kendra. Everyone around you both can feel the energy of love and happiness! May you both have a lifetime of happiness together ❤
  • Amina

Amina Richardson · Married on 10/10/2020

Such a great experience!

Working with Marry Me Now was excellent from beginning to end! The customer service was great for the entire planning process, and Tara was able to stick to my timeline and help to keep me calm throughout my wedding day! Such a great team at Marry Me Now! ❤️

Sent on 10/22/2020

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hey Amina! You and Jeremy are a beautiful couple! It was my pleasure to assist you through the wedding journey. I will never forget the words of Mr. Price, " You both go together like pancakes and syrup!" Thank you for the review!

Evelyn · Married on 08/23/2020

Our Love Story

Tara spoke of my husband and I as if she knew us personally for many years. She spoke of our love as if she was there the first time we meet. Her words were so genuine, I could not have asked for a more perfect moment.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Evelyn, It was a pleasure to wed you both! Your love is a perfect match! Both your smiles light up a room.. Your family's were so warm and the day seemed flawless. Thank you for sharing the photos! Thank you for your kind review!
  • O

Olivia Jackson · Married on 08/16/2020

Highly Recommended

I used Tara for her officiant and coordinator services and she did an awesome job. I would recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 08/23/2020

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hey Olivia, Thank you for leaving a review. It was a pleasure to met you and your family! May you and Esdras have a lifetime of happiness together ❤!
  • Sallye

Sallye · Married on 07/18/2020

Highly recommend

Highly recommend she customized our wedding vows, attended our wedding rehearsal, was on time for each date & she has great communication.

Sent on 07/22/2020

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Hey Sallye! Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and Marlon. You both looked amazing! Thank you for including me in on the special day!
  • Jodex

Jodex Williams · Married on 07/05/2020

Amazing service and energy

Tara was extremely supportive when I initially contacted her about my April wedding being postponed due to the pandemic. I opted to do a small private ceremony in her elopement boutique in July. She was very helpful in helping me execute that and her energy made the small ceremony still feel extremely special. Her elopement boutique is beautifully and tastefully decorated, I really didn’t need to bring anything. When she called me to talk over logistics before the ceremony I was comforted that she really thought of everything, she’s good at what she does. She inspired and encouraged me to bring personalized items, it was nice to use items I had already bought and created for my big day. We even got a commemorative marriage certificate from her that’s frame worthy, that was a nice surprise. She is truly affordable as well, money well spent.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Jodex, Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. It was my pleasure to assist in making your wedding day rememberable and special! Many blessings to you and Bryan! Thanks again!

Shaide · Married on 06/27/2020

Our wedding experience 6.27.20

Tara was amazing. My expectations were exceeded and it was an honor have her. Glad we made the choice to have her there and wouldn’t change any part of her doing. Very nice, attentive, and fun to be around. 10/10 Brilliant

Sent on 07/18/2020

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Thank you Shaide for your feedback. I wish you and Christian a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for allowing me to share the day with you.

Louvonia Ward · Married on 06/20/2020

Marry Me Now saved our wedding day!!!

My husband and I was scheduled to have a destination wedding in Cabo Mexico however, due to Covid-19 we had to postpone our wedding to next year. We were really disappointed after sending so much money on our wedding with souvenirs and other personalized items for our guests. We still wanted to keep our original wedding date as planned and Marry Me Now came to the rescue. We decided to elope and it was so worth it. Customer service was excellent and I was allowed to use some of our personalized wedding items as props during the marriage ceremony. Very satisfied with the service I received.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Comela · Married on 02/02/2020

Simply amazing

She was very patient and flexible. When our day of coordinator was running late for the rehearsal, she made no hesitation to jump in and get things started. She is simply AMAZING. Would recommend to anyone without doubt.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Alejandro

Alejandro · Married on 01/31/2020

100% recommended

Tara was punctual, nice to every single guest we had and also really flexible. Our wedding was awesome! 5 stars isn’t enough for her services.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Ilaria · Married on 01/11/2020

There are no words to express my sincere gratitude and satisfaction with both Tara and Nechelle! From start to finish they were flexible, caring, and accommodating. Though our wedding was small, they went above and beyond to make the day so special and memorable. We will never forget the role they played in making our day truly unforgettable!

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Lamanda

Lamanda · Married on 12/15/2019

Warm and inviting

I spoke to Tara over the phone and I instantly felt comfortable. We knew she was going to be the one to marry us. I didn’t meet her until my wedding day but she was just as warm and inviting in person as she was on the phone. She tweaked our vows until they were absolutely perfect! Her voice and demeanor were very calm and fit the role of an officiant perfectly. I love how she coordinated her dress to match our wedding colors. Not sure if it was intentional or not but she was a beautiful addition to our ceremony!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Lamanda, Thank you for the lovely review! I felt so welcome by your family and friends. Thank you selecting Marry Me Now Weddings. It was a pleasure to wed you both!

Natalie · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing Service at an Affordable Price!

I am so happy I had Tara help me on my wedding day. I’m a huge procrastinator and she was so patient with me while helping me get things done. Any potential hiccup was taken care of and the wedding went perfectly! You can see the passion Tara has for what she does and she is great at it! I Highly recommend Tara as a wedding planner!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie for your kind words in your review. It was a pleasure to help you and Eljay! You both were a pleasure to work with. May you have a lifetime of happiness and a marriage filled with love!

Bryan Bredy · Married on 09/21/2019

Above expectations

We contracted Tara as our officiant for our wedding on 09/21/2019. She was truly phenomenal creating a timeline detailed precisely to what we envisioned. She would send us drafts and change anything we wanted promptly. She helped us by making suggestions on how to improve our ceremony. And even during the whirlwind that is the transition between ceremony and reception we saw her helping the day of coordinator even though it was not part of her duties. For all these reasons and more, I definitely recommend Marry Me Now

Sent on 10/05/2019

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

It was my pleasure to assist and wed you both. You are a beautiful couples. I pray your love continues to grow ! Thanka for your kind review.
  • Shenequa

Shenequa · Married on 09/09/2019

Tara went above and beyond

Tara is amazing. She was at rehearsal on time and sooooo proffesional. My guys were rowdy but she made it work. She had ideas that helped the whole day run smoothly. On wedding day, I was so happy and pleased. Tara was one person I did not have to worry about at all. She was on time, she checked in with both me and the groom and was there to help where needed. She was so respectful of our wishes for how we wanted the ceremony run. She even helped usher the guests. 10/10 would always recommend Tara!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day. Your family and friends were very welcoming and sweet.
    I pray that you both have a lifetime of happiness!

Carmen · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing service

For months I kept looking to have a my perfect wedding without braking the bank. Every single place I look was extremely expensive. Until I found merry me now affordable weddings. The minute I contacted them Tara started to working on my day. Every time I had a question she answered fast and tried to accommodate me. The week before my wedding I got really sick and couldnt even rehearse. Tara assure me everything was going to be great. My wedding day finally was here and yes everything was perfect. Every single detail was above my expectations. Words cant describe how I feel about yhis company. Wow. All my guest and my husband were impressed. My amazing wedding was less than $1,000 and I even had champagne, cake and my first dance. Thank you Tara!! Blessings to you guys always. Memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you Tara!!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Your welcome! I thank you Carmen for your kind words, I appreciate the opportunity to have helped you make your special day come true. Congratulations again!

Toni Lowery · Married on 08/02/2019

10yr vowel renewal

Tara was patient and kind! She allowed me extra time to decide my add ins, because I want planning from out of town and didnt know every detail about venue set ups.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

It was my pleasure to be apart of your renewal! You have a beautiful family!Thank you for selecting Marry Me Now!

Bianca · Married on 07/21/2019

Tara was a joy to work with. She immediately contacted me to set up an appointment to talk about our vision for the ceremony. We used the app to talk back and forth and she was always very responsive. I can't say enough positive things about Tara. Thank you again.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Tamela Drumwright · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfect!!!!

Tara is so professional, charismatic and easy to work with. The entire process was stress-free, we had no doubt that he will be an excellent officiant for our wedding. All of our guests were absolutely charmed by Tara and made positive comments about her! Couldn't be more pleased with choosing her!
    Mr. and Mrs. Brian Claybrooks 7/12/19

Sent on 08/23/2019

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Claybrooks! I enjoyed celebrating with you both for this joyous occasion! Thank you for choosing Marry Me Now!🤗

Jeannette Natal · Married on 06/16/2019

I recommend Tara!!!

Working with Tara was so niceee!!! I really recommend her 100%... We appreciate the time for us, the patience and her coordination.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Natasha De Jesus · Married on 06/07/2019

Wonderful Officiant Services

Tara Alexander was an amazing officiant, she was very flexible and adapted to our concerns easily. She responded to our questions in a timely manner and was very detailed. Tara made use feel very relaxed, and the speech she prepared for us was wonderful.

Sent on 06/25/2019

jasmine · Married on 05/25/2019

Tara was very professional. She responded promptly when ever I had a question or concern.

I would recommend Tara to any and everyone. She is affordable, she did a great job and really made the process that much easier and lifted a lot of stress off my shoulders

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you! I am glad I was able to help you and made the process stress free. Congratulations again!

Sharice Jean-Bart · Married on 05/24/2019

Simply Amazing

Tara is such a joy to partner with. The first time we spoke she was already keen on my needs. She offered so many resolutions for me, including the food truck that I used. I'd hire anytime, anywhere, for everything. She is simply amazing!

Marry Me Now Affordable Wedding Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the selecting Marry Me Now. I appreciate your review and kind words. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! take care, Tara

Riccardo Calix · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Day

We thoroughly enjoyed our private ceremony. Everything was beyond perfect and very intimate. We appreciate all your time and effort to make our day as memorable as possible.