89 Reviews for Marry Me In Indy!

User Photos
todo alt text
Non-religious (3)
Customized Vows (3)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
88 Marry Me In Indy! Reviews

Victoria officiated our wedding, and we couldn't have been any happier. Her website was super helpful in putting together our ceremony, and she was always quick to respond to our questions. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Victoria was able to offer a budget elopement on a holiday for me and my new husband. It was incredibly helpful for us, as we didn't have a ton of money to do this, and it was literally the only day we both had off during business hours due to our incompatible work schedules.

Profile Picture Janna, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Victoria is absolutely wonderful! As ooon as we met her for the first time, we knew she was the one we wanted to marry us. We were hesitant with a stranger but as soon as you enter a room with Victoria she becomes a friend. She w as super responsive and professional along with happy, witty, and full of light. She made our ceremony more relaxed and stress free. She spoke genuinely and from the heart. She even worked in last minute (at the alter) vow readings we prepared without our guests even noticing we changed it up on her. She did not even skip a beat! She made our ceremony fun and enjoyable along with sentimental! I highly recommend her if you have not booked her already!

Profile Picture chelsea, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Victoria Meyer is so sweet. I'm so happy we found her to marry us. She even referred the spot we got married (TODAY!) Our friends were late and she had no problem waiting on them. I would recommend her time and time again. Thank you so much Victoria. Ur freakin' awesome!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

She was absolutely amazing. I told her I was overwhelmed with the vow choices. So she asked what was important to me, and chose the PERFECT ceremony. I didn't know where to go, she offered suggestions again by guaging what was important to us.. It truly was a beautiful day. She made it so easy and her price is well below local competition and she does so much more! PICK HER!! I'm absolutely would not change one single thing about my special day..

Profile Picture Megan, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I’m happy Victoria asked me to leave her a review. I want other people to know how great she is! We had such a busy week putting our wedding together last minute. We thought getting a license and all the legal paperwork done would be impossible. Her website had all the information we needed. We were so happy when she was available to come out to our home to marry us at such short notice. Her ceremony and her words were so perfect for us. The whole family loved her. Thank you so much. We really appreciate you. I highly recommend Victoria!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Victoria is extremely helpful. Not only did she provide us a lot of different information for the different weddings she provides, she also gave us some helpful tips and hints about our wedding.

Profile Picture User5202115, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Agnostic

Responded very quickly to my email and was super nice and flexible. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to have married me for my wedding. I would recommend Victoria to anyone looking to get married in Indy.

Profile Picture User7499880, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were a bit nervous about finding an officiant on the internet for a quickly planned wedding, but couldn't have been more pleased. The ceremony was professional but warmly personal and Victoria provided great input when meeting with our son and his fiancée. Would recommend her services without reservation!

Profile Picture M, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She made my day! when everything felt like it was falling apart she took initiative and went above and beyond her services. Thank you!

Profile Picture brittany, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have chosen anyone better to make our day so special! She guided us with planning and let us choose how our ceremony will be perfect for us. On the day of the wedding Victoria brought the calmness and really made it the best day ever! We couldn't have been happier!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Suzy, 5/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Provide a great wedding and kept the crowed engaged. Was really easy to work with and our special day great.

Profile Picture User7280711, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Victoria was great! My husband and I were married yesterday 12/27/15. We just wanted us and our boys. We went with the $50 quickie! I emailed Victoria a couple of weeks prior with some questions and she replied within the hour and provided me detailed answers to my questions. We were able to schedule for our wedding set the date and time. We arrived at her home and it was just like showing up at a friends house. She was so bubbly and excited for us. We came in and sat down at her kitchen table, talked and she filled out the license. Then we had a small ceremony. It was just what we wanted. Thank you again Victoria!

Profile Picture Amber, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Victoria to officiate our wedding after one email conversation! She is amazing and will guide you through everything you need help with! Victoria went way beyond our expectations and won the hearts of all of our guests. Look no further and choose Marry Me Indy to officiate your wedding!

Profile Picture User5456224, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Victoria was very nice and accommodating as we change our date a couple times! Every time she said sure! She was nice and very professional! I'd have her do it all over again! No regrets here!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When I was looking for an officiant, I immediately went online and noticed the reviews from other couples talking about Victoria. The reviews were really promising so I thought I would send her an e-mail letting her know I was interested in receiving her services. She immediately responded and after some back and forth I finally made my decision that she was the best option out there! She was very quick to respond and very knowledgeable about what she was talking about. Upon meeting her at my ceremony she was nicely dressed, personable, relaxed-which helped calm me down, and briefly went over how our vows were going to be said. I felt very confident that everything was going to be okay and sure enough she did a fantastic job! I was really happy that I chose her and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User5367024, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so glad I found her for my wedding! She listened, made me feel like she cared on what I was looking for, and was really just an awesome person to set and talk to. I can tell she loves what she does and have already recommended her to others.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angel did a fantastic job with our ceremony!!! We couldn't have been happier!! We called in the morning and she fit us into her Sunday. She was very pleasant, professional, friendly and most of all flexible. We forgot our marriage license had to go back home, in the course of doing so my fiance' dropped and shattered his phone. Of course neither of us wrote her name, number or address down!!! Who needs that with Smart Phones right LOL. We were late to our own wedding but she was so gracious enough to reschedule for a later time. She made our special moment just that SPECIAL!! Would recommend her to anyone. Thank You again Angel Bodenhamer!!!

Profile Picture marla, 7/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Victoria was absolutely amazing! She was so sweet and friendly. She was also very flexible with her time, which was so great for a bride like me who had numerous things going on and was constantly changing things. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how everything went. Her personality matched ours perfectly and we got along great! Everything we could have wanted in an officiant! Thank you so much Victoria!

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our day will be a beautiful day to remember. Thank you.

Profile Picture User5368888, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Victoria was great! Would recommend her for all your wedding needs.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My name is diamond and 2 days ago Victoria married my husband and i . Yes we are newly weds and i love it . Personally Victoria was amazing . Everything about her . From her conversation over the phone , answering the door , introducing herself , personality and all . Her home is amazing and we felt welcomed as soon as she opened her door to us . we took a chance with her , not knowing if she was a good fit and in the end she was perfect !! I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Victoria . You were wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User5166220, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography

Victoria was amazing! She took the time to get to know us beforehand and was able personalize everything for our perfect day. She was extremely flexible and well-priced, and we received many compliments about her from all of our friends and family. She truly helped make a memorable and lasting impression for everyone.

Profile Picture Matt and Talia, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Victoria was awesome. We moved up getting married due to insurance reason but wanted to keep our original wedding date, since we already had booked our venue for 5/31/2015. We were able to make an appointment on 5/31/14, she opened her lovely home to us. She makes you feel welcomed and will make your ceremony as short and sweet or as long as you need it. She just has a wonderful personality.

Profile Picture Summyya, 5/31/15, 6 Reviews