Marry Me In Colorado Reviews

339 Reviews for Marry Me In Colorado

• Lizza

Lizza V. · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Planned a Covid Wedding

Planning our wedding during the COVID disaster was no picnic. We originally planned a wedding with 40 guests for May 23 of 2020, but this was not to happen. We had a very specific vision for our wedding, in Colorado where I was raised in the place I had always dreamed about, Estes Park. We hired Marry me in Colorado in July 2019 and had a truly great experience. Don't get me wrong, there was stress. We had to change our plans at the 11th hour and grandparents couldn't travel, friends were concerned to fly. We thought about postponing until 2021 but Rocky Mountain National Park was already booked solid due to COVID reschedules. After lots of talking with Kevin and Lorie, we decided that we would alter our package (thanks to their flexibility, they worked with us to go from a large package of 40 people down to only 10 of us) and moved our location to a different place since RMNP was still closed. Needless to say I was a mess. I would have given up and gone to the courthouse if not for Kevin and Lori's understanding and guidance. We found a beautiful location for our ceremony and they made out dream come true. We missed those who couldn't make it but after the trip we realized that it turned out absolutely perfect. Our parents and siblings and an adventure that we will never forget. Our wedding photos turned out amazing, flowers were better than I hoped and the entire experience with Marry Me was something that we can not thank Kevin and Lori enough for. So glad we didn't give up and cancel and that we had our dream day after all!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor L. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Incredibly helpful, flexible and kind - especially during COVID

In what could have been a stressful and frustrating wedding time thanks to COVID, Kevin, Lorie and Linnell were amazing. Our wedding was originally scheduled for April 15 and the MMIC team worked with us rescheduling our wedding FOUR different times until we could finally travel and make it happen. We were about to give up and marry in TX where we live but Kevin was so helpful in making everything happen for us. RMNP make issues of their own with opening and having to have reservations and such, but we made it happen and had the wedding of our dreams in June. Our flowers, cake and photos were all beyond expectations, the ceremony was heartfelt and sincere and brought laughs and tears both. We are so thankful to have met Kevin and Lorie and appreciate their dedication to making out dream come true!!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Amber

Amber A. · Married on 09/10/2020

Marry Me In Co was perfect for us

After THREE tries with COVID postponments we finally got to have our wedding in Estes Park - and our experience with MMIC was a lifesaver. We started with a wedding of 200 guests at a huge venue but ended up with an intimate wedding in RMNP with 35 of us - but in the end it was just right for us! We just wanted to be married!! Kevin's ceremony was perfect, we customized it with him to be exactly our style. Lorie's flowers were much more than we expected, and she was so helpful the day of our wedding making sure every details was right. After so many tries we finally tied the knot and thanks to Kevin and Lorie and their photographer, their daughter - everything was effortless.

Sent on 01/27/2021

Jolie · Married on 06/27/2020

We loved our wedding day!

Marry Me In Colorado was perfect. Lorie and Kevin do a great job with helping you get prepared before your big day. Kevin did an amazing job with our ceremony and Lorie does an amazing job with helping you plan and getting your flowers, hair, etc arranged. Glow salon in Estes Park was very friendly and did a great job on my hair and makeup. I highly recommend Marry Me In Colorado and if you love the Mountains.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Events,

Events, E. · Married on 04/04/2020

Another Excellent Experience with Marry Me In Colorado

As a professional wedding planner, this is now the third couple I have utilized Kevin with Marry Me In Colorado as our officiant. He never disappoints. His unique ceremonies have been different for every client, taking the time to get to know them, their families, hobbies, their history together and the vibe and tone they hope for in their wedding. He delivers a romantic and heart felt ceremony that has guests emotionally engaged through the entire ceremony, laughing, crying and reminiscing on their own relationships. He is a lovely human and a professional, well spoken, well dressed and all around great officiant! I highly recommend him from a fellow professionals point of view - and 3 happy couples so far!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Tracy · Married on 02/22/2020

Dream come true!

When we decided to elope in Colorado, we were clueless on where to go or how to go about it. We found Marry Me in Colorado and honestly could not have been happier. Kevin and Lorie were amazing with their warm demeanor, quality of services provided, and communication. Our dream wedding came together in just 3 weeks with a beautiful ceremony, cake, flowers, champagne and the absolute most AMAZING photographer, Linnell. It’s certainly nerve wracking planning a wedding, especially so far from home where you’re just entrusting strangers to understand your wants and needs via email and phone, but after meeting Kevin, Lorie, and Linnell, it was like reuniting with old friends. Lorie’s salon and spa Glo did my hair and makeup and I’ve never felt more beautiful. Our day couldn’t have gone more perfectly.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • JC Ammons

Jc Ammons · Married on 01/20/2020

Like old friends!

Kevin and Lori with Marry Me In Colorado were fantastic with our recent wedding. We wanted a snowy winter wedding and they certainly delivered with the perfect venue. With only three weeks planning time, and one of those being New Years holidays, Kevin and Lori worked with us to custom deliver the most beautiful ceremony I’ve ever seen. It was like they had known us for years and knew exactly what to put into the ceremony to make it very personal. The photos turned out terrific too. We were able to relax and everything turned out perfect for us. I can’t say enough good things about them. The two of them combine to be a team that definitely compliments each other.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Ashley · Married on 12/12/2019

All in One

I hired Marry Me for officiant services, flowers and photos. They were super thorough, my ceremony was great, flowers wonderful and beautiful pictures!

Sent on 12/16/2019

David N. · Married on 12/07/2019

Marriage in Estes Park

They were fantastic and a pleasure to work with when we eloped. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey G. · Married on 10/26/2019

Great vendor!

Kevin and Lorie were great to work with! Kevin did an amazing job putting our ceremony together... we are a pretty easy-going and somewhat indecisive couple, which I'm sure made it a little difficult to narrow down the options... but it was perfectly put together! The pictures turned out beautiful! We never got to meet Lorie, but she got the pictures out to us quickly, and was very accommodating in resending a link for us to download them after we let the link expire. They did a beautiful job! We did not take advantage of many of the services they offer, but thought it was pretty cool that they are pretty close to all-inclusive!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen E. · Married on 09/21/2019

A Perfect Day!

Five stars are not enough for Kevin Cooper and our experience with Marry Me in Colorado. We were married by the Historic Water Wheel in Estes Park this past weekend. The planning of the wedding was fun and effortless and the setting was beautiful. Kevin was spectacular as our officiant. Our ceremony had the perfect combination of humor and sincerity. All of our guests told us it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. Thank you Marry Me in Colorado for providing us with the perfect wedding. We will never forget the amazing day we had!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Marry Me In Colorado's reply:

Thank you Kathleen and Bruce! It was my pleasure! Thank you for allowing me to be there for your special day!

Dcm0200 · Married on 07/12/2019

Awesome Experience!!

Kevin and Lorie were WONDERFUL!! They were super easy to work with and they even incorporated our dog into our special day. Lorie's photos were great and we really enjoyed the experience. So much so that when we "get married" in front of our families, we will use their services again. Great couple to work with for our special day!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Tammie

Tammie B. · Married on 06/07/2019

June Wedding

I could not recommend Kevin and Lorie enough! Planning a wedding is stressful as it is, but planning a wedding as a blended family is even more stressful (trying to make sure all 5 of our kids were included in the ceremony) I truly had nothing to worry about the 7 months my fiancé and I were engaged, Kevin and Lorie handled everything and were so patient with me when I was so indecisive about what date we were going to get married to the location! In fact, we made an impromptu trip to Estes Park one Saturday, I happened to email Kevin to see if he was available to meet, he responded quickly and he kindly gave his time on a Saturday to meet us at their store and discuss all my questions and concerns. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special, memorable and perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lana M. · Married on 06/07/2019

Easy, Quality, Affordable

We contacted Marry Me In Colorado two weeks before our wedding. They were so friendly and eager to be a part of our big day. As a same-sex couple, there is sometimes a small amount of hesitation when contacting businesses for service. Marry Me In Colorado was definitely an exception. Lorie was wonderful, and we flew through our big day with ease and confidence. Our photos turned out great, and we didn't break the bank in the process. Customization packages were available, and we had fun throughout our process.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Emily

Emily C. · Married on 06/04/2019

Kevin and Lorie did an amazing job!

Thank you both so much!! I was so indecisive on where to get married. We started with a boat in Duluth, MN and went to a Florida beach wedding. Well my mom had been trying to convince us to come visit and sent a screenshot of cheap flights and I told her we should just get married there, getting frustrated with trying to plan a wedding. Then begun the search of where and who would officiate our wedding. We stumbled across your website in a Google search of elopment in Colorado and spent a coupple weeks trying to decide. Ultimately we choose your services and I am so happy we did! I wanted a simple romantic outdoor wedding which had a continuing theme that involved water which I didn't notice until my mom had pointed out to me in April when we met with you. You both did a fantastic job of making our day beautiful, romantic, and a day we will never forget with such ease that my mom and I swore we were forgetting something but couldn't figure out what. A huge thank you to you Kevin for a beautiful ceremony that until we got there I had only dreamed of. A huge thank you to you Lorie for our beautiful flowers and helping coordinate everything!! I couldn't be happier with how our day went even with the small hiccup of the cake not being delivered and Kevin rescuing the cake! You went above and beyond and I appreciate it so much!!
    Please extend the thank yous to your photographers that took some amazing pictures in such a short amount of time!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Melissa W. · Married on 04/20/2019

April Wedding

Lorie and Kevin were a pleasure to work with. I didn't have to worry about one thing on our wedding day. We were able to enjoy every moment thanks to Lorie and Kevin. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day. We could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you for being a part of our day and making it seamless!! We highly recommend Marry Me In Colorado!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Michael T. · Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible Experience

Kevin and Lorie were so great to work with! They made this process seamless and stress free for my wife and I. Planning was down to the detail and they had such a great and open line of communication with us throughout. Their photographer was incredible and knew the perfect locations for all of our shots. We heard over and over again that planning a wedding is so stressful but thanks to Marry Me In Colorado this was absolutely not the case. Kevin and Lorie, thank you so much for making our special day unforgettable!

-Michael and Cassidy Thomas

Sent on 06/24/2019

Morgan L. · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end!!

Working with Marry Me In Colorado was great, Kevin was so kind from the very beginning. He listened to what we wanted and really kept us in the loop throughout the experience. The photographer also did a great job. Thanks to Marry Me In Colorado I'll always be able to look back at this day as being PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sherry G. · Married on 08/08/2018

Made my wedding day special!

Marry Me in CO was perfect for our special day. We planned an intimate ceremony with just the two adults kids from 800 miles away. Their recommendations were superior even down to the small wedding lunch we had afterwards. We had a couple of hiccups but they worked them out so there were no worries. I would recommend them for your 4 or 400 person wedding! The floral arrangement and cake were absolutely beautiful! The photographer they choose was a ton of fun. We wrote 80% of the script and Kevin relayed it so poetically. They helped make our day very special ❤️

Sent on 12/30/2018

Stormy · Married on 04/21/2018

Kevin was amazing to work with! He was so accommodating. Gave great advice and recommendations. We had no idea where to even start. When we met with him he was super nice and sweet. Funny. Over all a great experience!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Lorie & Kevin did a WONDERFUL job for our Halloween wedding (31OCT2014)! Lorie was AWESOME with suggestions, the ceremony was LOVELY and the pictures she took were gorgeous, the flowers were perfect and the cake was delicious. It was exactly what we wanted and was more than we could've hoped for- especially on a small budget! They made our small special day perfect. Lorie emailed back and forth with me all the time to get the details perfect and I thought it was VERY reasonably priced for what we got. THANK YOU to you both for making our day amazing! God Bless the work you do :)

Sent on 01/03/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2017

Fall wedding

Kevin and Lorie were great! They included my stepdaughters in the ceremony and were very understanding to our situation They talked to our girls and reminded them we were expanding our family not replacing their mom. It was great having them be patient and helpful throughout the time. They were also great with letting us know what was going to happen ahead of time.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin, Lori and John are amazing people. We wanted a day to remember, something special to our hearts. From the moment we made the call it all became so simple. It was truly the day we dreamed it would be. There professionalism is second to none. They gathered our information and set forth to give us all we had envisioned. The vows they prepared from our story we felt were written just for us. Kevin is an amazing pastor. Lori took my details and turned them into exactly my vision. The cake, the flowers were perfect. John the photographer did a fabulous job capturing our day. We are so pleased with them that we would renew our vows with them over and over again. This vendor is your one stop shopping place. We are so happy that by accident god found them for our ceremony. I am spreading the word that if you want a beautiful romantic quiet ceremony done right then Marry Me In Colorado is your one and only place to look. They are all second to none in our hearts. Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!
    Sincerely,
    Brian and Susan

Sent on 10/19/2017

A · Married on 08/08/2017

Kevin was fantastic to work with! Very accommodating for the last minute change at the ceremony site.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Donald · Married on 07/29/2017

I strongly urge anyone who is going to elope or have a large wedding ceremony to book the services of Marry Me In Colorado! They are professional, cordial, flexible and are thoroughly committed to ensuring the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 09/07/2017