Marry Me In Colorado Reviews

333 | Estes Park, CO

333 Reviews for Marry Me In Colorado

Tracy F · Married on 02/22/2020

Dream come true!

When we decided to elope in Colorado, we were clueless on where to go or how to go about it. We found Marry Me in Colorado and honestly could not have been happier. Kevin and Lorie were amazing with their warm demeanor, quality of services provided, and communication. Our dream wedding came together in just 3 weeks with a beautiful ceremony, cake, flowers, champagne and the absolute most AMAZING photographer, Linnell. It’s certainly nerve wracking planning a wedding, especially so far from home where you’re just entrusting strangers to understand your wants and needs via email and phone, but after meeting Kevin, Lorie, and Linnell, it was like reuniting with old friends. Lorie’s salon and spa Glo did my hair and makeup and I’ve never felt more beautiful. Our day couldn’t have gone more perfectly.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • JC Ammons

JC Ammons · Married on 01/20/2020

Like old friends!

Kevin and Lori with Marry Me In Colorado were fantastic with our recent wedding. We wanted a snowy winter wedding and they certainly delivered with the perfect venue. With only three weeks planning time, and one of those being New Years holidays, Kevin and Lori worked with us to custom deliver the most beautiful ceremony I’ve ever seen. It was like they had known us for years and knew exactly what to put into the ceremony to make it very personal. The photos turned out terrific too. We were able to relax and everything turned out perfect for us. I can’t say enough good things about them. The two of them combine to be a team that definitely compliments each other.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Ashley · Married on 12/12/2019

All in One

I hired Marry Me for officiant services, flowers and photos. They were super thorough, my ceremony was great, flowers wonderful and beautiful pictures!

Sent on 12/16/2019

David Neph · Married on 12/07/2019

Marriage in Estes Park

They were fantastic and a pleasure to work with when we eloped. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Gaebel · Married on 10/26/2019

Great vendor!

Kevin and Lorie were great to work with! Kevin did an amazing job putting our ceremony together... we are a pretty easy-going and somewhat indecisive couple, which I'm sure made it a little difficult to narrow down the options... but it was perfectly put together! The pictures turned out beautiful! We never got to meet Lorie, but she got the pictures out to us quickly, and was very accommodating in resending a link for us to download them after we let the link expire. They did a beautiful job! We did not take advantage of many of the services they offer, but thought it was pretty cool that they are pretty close to all-inclusive!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Egan Soppe · Married on 09/21/2019

A Perfect Day!

Five stars are not enough for Kevin Cooper and our experience with Marry Me in Colorado. We were married by the Historic Water Wheel in Estes Park this past weekend. The planning of the wedding was fun and effortless and the setting was beautiful. Kevin was spectacular as our officiant. Our ceremony had the perfect combination of humor and sincerity. All of our guests told us it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. Thank you Marry Me in Colorado for providing us with the perfect wedding. We will never forget the amazing day we had!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Marry Me In Colorado's reply:

Thank you Kathleen and Bruce! It was my pleasure! Thank you for allowing me to be there for your special day!

Dcm0200 · Married on 07/12/2019

Awesome Experience!!

Kevin and Lorie were WONDERFUL!! They were super easy to work with and they even incorporated our dog into our special day. Lorie's photos were great and we really enjoyed the experience. So much so that when we "get married" in front of our families, we will use their services again. Great couple to work with for our special day!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Tammie

Tammie Buffington · Married on 06/07/2019

June Wedding

I could not recommend Kevin and Lorie enough! Planning a wedding is stressful as it is, but planning a wedding as a blended family is even more stressful (trying to make sure all 5 of our kids were included in the ceremony) I truly had nothing to worry about the 7 months my fiancé and I were engaged, Kevin and Lorie handled everything and were so patient with me when I was so indecisive about what date we were going to get married to the location! In fact, we made an impromptu trip to Estes Park one Saturday, I happened to email Kevin to see if he was available to meet, he responded quickly and he kindly gave his time on a Saturday to meet us at their store and discuss all my questions and concerns. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special, memorable and perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lana Morrison · Married on 06/07/2019

Easy, Quality, Affordable

We contacted Marry Me In Colorado two weeks before our wedding. They were so friendly and eager to be a part of our big day. As a same-sex couple, there is sometimes a small amount of hesitation when contacting businesses for service. Marry Me In Colorado was definitely an exception. Lorie was wonderful, and we flew through our big day with ease and confidence. Our photos turned out great, and we didn't break the bank in the process. Customization packages were available, and we had fun throughout our process.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Emily

Emily Charlotte Thompson · Married on 06/04/2019

Kevin and Lorie did an amazing job!

Thank you both so much!! I was so indecisive on where to get married. We started with a boat in Duluth, MN and went to a Florida beach wedding. Well my mom had been trying to convince us to come visit and sent a screenshot of cheap flights and I told her we should just get married there, getting frustrated with trying to plan a wedding. Then begun the search of where and who would officiate our wedding. We stumbled across your website in a Google search of elopment in Colorado and spent a coupple weeks trying to decide. Ultimately we choose your services and I am so happy we did! I wanted a simple romantic outdoor wedding which had a continuing theme that involved water which I didn't notice until my mom had pointed out to me in April when we met with you. You both did a fantastic job of making our day beautiful, romantic, and a day we will never forget with such ease that my mom and I swore we were forgetting something but couldn't figure out what. A huge thank you to you Kevin for a beautiful ceremony that until we got there I had only dreamed of. A huge thank you to you Lorie for our beautiful flowers and helping coordinate everything!! I couldn't be happier with how our day went even with the small hiccup of the cake not being delivered and Kevin rescuing the cake! You went above and beyond and I appreciate it so much!!
    Please extend the thank yous to your photographers that took some amazing pictures in such a short amount of time!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Melissa S Wagner · Married on 04/20/2019

April Wedding

Lorie and Kevin were a pleasure to work with. I didn't have to worry about one thing on our wedding day. We were able to enjoy every moment thanks to Lorie and Kevin. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day. We could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you for being a part of our day and making it seamless!! We highly recommend Marry Me In Colorado!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Michael Thomas · Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible Experience

Kevin and Lorie were so great to work with! They made this process seamless and stress free for my wife and I. Planning was down to the detail and they had such a great and open line of communication with us throughout. Their photographer was incredible and knew the perfect locations for all of our shots. We heard over and over again that planning a wedding is so stressful but thanks to Marry Me In Colorado this was absolutely not the case. Kevin and Lorie, thank you so much for making our special day unforgettable!

-Michael and Cassidy Thomas

Sent on 06/24/2019

Morgan Leitzke · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end!!

Working with Marry Me In Colorado was great, Kevin was so kind from the very beginning. He listened to what we wanted and really kept us in the loop throughout the experience. The photographer also did a great job. Thanks to Marry Me In Colorado I'll always be able to look back at this day as being PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sherry Genisio · Married on 08/08/2018

Made my wedding day special!

Marry Me in CO was perfect for our special day. We planned an intimate ceremony with just the two adults kids from 800 miles away. Their recommendations were superior even down to the small wedding lunch we had afterwards. We had a couple of hiccups but they worked them out so there were no worries. I would recommend them for your 4 or 400 person wedding! The floral arrangement and cake were absolutely beautiful! The photographer they choose was a ton of fun. We wrote 80% of the script and Kevin relayed it so poetically. They helped make our day very special ❤️

Sent on 12/30/2018

Stormy · Married on 04/21/2018

Kevin was amazing to work with! He was so accommodating. Gave great advice and recommendations. We had no idea where to even start. When we met with him he was super nice and sweet. Funny. Over all a great experience!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Lorie & Kevin did a WONDERFUL job for our Halloween wedding (31OCT2014)! Lorie was AWESOME with suggestions, the ceremony was LOVELY and the pictures she took were gorgeous, the flowers were perfect and the cake was delicious. It was exactly what we wanted and was more than we could've hoped for- especially on a small budget! They made our small special day perfect. Lorie emailed back and forth with me all the time to get the details perfect and I thought it was VERY reasonably priced for what we got. THANK YOU to you both for making our day amazing! God Bless the work you do :)

Sent on 01/03/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2017

Fall wedding

Kevin and Lorie were great! They included my stepdaughters in the ceremony and were very understanding to our situation They talked to our girls and reminded them we were expanding our family not replacing their mom. It was great having them be patient and helpful throughout the time. They were also great with letting us know what was going to happen ahead of time.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin, Lori and John are amazing people. We wanted a day to remember, something special to our hearts. From the moment we made the call it all became so simple. It was truly the day we dreamed it would be. There professionalism is second to none. They gathered our information and set forth to give us all we had envisioned. The vows they prepared from our story we felt were written just for us. Kevin is an amazing pastor. Lori took my details and turned them into exactly my vision. The cake, the flowers were perfect. John the photographer did a fabulous job capturing our day. We are so pleased with them that we would renew our vows with them over and over again. This vendor is your one stop shopping place. We are so happy that by accident god found them for our ceremony. I am spreading the word that if you want a beautiful romantic quiet ceremony done right then Marry Me In Colorado is your one and only place to look. They are all second to none in our hearts. Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!
    Sincerely,
    Brian and Susan

Sent on 10/19/2017

A · Married on 08/08/2017

Kevin was fantastic to work with! Very accommodating for the last minute change at the ceremony site.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Donald · Married on 07/29/2017

I strongly urge anyone who is going to elope or have a large wedding ceremony to book the services of Marry Me In Colorado! They are professional, cordial, flexible and are thoroughly committed to ensuring the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Shelly · Married on 07/07/2017

Lorie and Kevin couldn't have done a better job! We made a last minute trip out there to see our location, and they didn't hesitate to make arrangements to meet us! Very professional, and again willing to work with you and whatever your needs are! It was the perfect day!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Kenzie · Married on 06/10/2017

Kevin and Lorie are amazing! My husband and I's day couldn't have gotten any better. Very professional, great people. Recommend them to everyone who is thinking of a destination wedding. Great job!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Amy · Married on 05/31/2017

My husband and I were married in May in Colorado. It was very easy for us to elope in Colorado because of Marry Me In Colorado taking care of everything. We live in Ohio and everything was done for us except for getting the marriage license. Kevin and Lorie always responded to our emails or phone calls and took time to answer all of our questions. Highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kendra · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband and I are very pleased with the professionalism from Marry Me In Colorado. They helped make our big day a true dream come true! We were clueless on how the whole marriage process worked and they answered all of our questions without hesitation. If you’re considering getting married in Colorado, I HIGHLY recommend Marry Me In Colorado! You wont regret it.

Sent on 04/22/2018

tabatha · Married on 08/16/2016

Our day and leading up the the biggest day of our lives was perfect. Kevin cooper and the photographer John was absolutely amazing. Definitely would tell all my friends about marry me in Colorado.

Sent on 09/08/2016