Marry Me In Colorado Reviews

315 | Estes Park, CO

315 Reviews for Marry Me In Colorado

315 Marry Me In Colorado Reviews

Stormy · Married on 04/21/2018

Kevin was amazing to work with! He was so accommodating. Gave great advice and recommendations. We had no idea where to even start. When we met with him he was super nice and sweet. Funny. Over all a great experience!

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Lorie & Kevin did a WONDERFUL job for our Halloween wedding (31OCT2014)! Lorie was AWESOME with suggestions, the ceremony was LOVELY and the pictures she took were gorgeous, the flowers were perfect and the cake was delicious. It was exactly what we wanted and was more than we could've hoped for- especially on a small budget! They made our small special day perfect. Lorie emailed back and forth with me all the time to get the details perfect and I thought it was VERY reasonably priced for what we got. THANK YOU to you both for making our day amazing! God Bless the work you do :)

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin, Lori and John are amazing people. We wanted a day to remember, something special to our hearts. From the moment we made the call it all became so simple. It was truly the day we dreamed it would be. There professionalism is second to none. They gathered our information and set forth to give us all we had envisioned. The vows they prepared from our story we felt were written just for us. Kevin is an amazing pastor. Lori took my details and turned them into exactly my vision. The cake, the flowers were perfect. John the photographer did a fabulous job capturing our day. We are so pleased with them that we would renew our vows with them over and over again. This vendor is your one stop shopping place. We are so happy that by accident god found them for our ceremony. I am spreading the word that if you want a beautiful romantic quiet ceremony done right then Marry Me In Colorado is your one and only place to look. They are all second to none in our hearts. Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!
    Sincerely,
    Brian and Susan

A · Married on 08/08/2017

Kevin was fantastic to work with! Very accommodating for the last minute change at the ceremony site.

Donald · Married on 07/29/2017

I strongly urge anyone who is going to elope or have a large wedding ceremony to book the services of Marry Me In Colorado! They are professional, cordial, flexible and are thoroughly committed to ensuring the wedding of your dreams!

Shelly · Married on 07/07/2017

Lorie and Kevin couldn't have done a better job! We made a last minute trip out there to see our location, and they didn't hesitate to make arrangements to meet us! Very professional, and again willing to work with you and whatever your needs are! It was the perfect day!

Kenzie · Married on 06/10/2017

Kevin and Lorie are amazing! My husband and I's day couldn't have gotten any better. Very professional, great people. Recommend them to everyone who is thinking of a destination wedding. Great job!!

Amy · Married on 05/31/2017

My husband and I were married in May in Colorado. It was very easy for us to elope in Colorado because of Marry Me In Colorado taking care of everything. We live in Ohio and everything was done for us except for getting the marriage license. Kevin and Lorie always responded to our emails or phone calls and took time to answer all of our questions. Highly recommend them for your wedding.

Kendra · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband and I are very pleased with the professionalism from Marry Me In Colorado. They helped make our big day a true dream come true! We were clueless on how the whole marriage process worked and they answered all of our questions without hesitation. If you’re considering getting married in Colorado, I HIGHLY recommend Marry Me In Colorado! You wont regret it.

Marry Me In Colorado 1

tabatha · Married on 08/16/2016

Our day and leading up the the biggest day of our lives was perfect. Kevin cooper and the photographer John was absolutely amazing. Definitely would tell all my friends about marry me in Colorado.

tabatha · Married on 08/16/2016

Made our day and the days leading up to our wedding absolutely perfect and stress free.

Terry · Married on 08/13/2016

We planned to bring our own flowers to Estes Park from a flower market in Denver, until reality of what we were trying to undertake hit us. Lorie spent time talking to me on the phone and met with us for over an hour, discussing our thoughts and hopes for the perfect flowers for the perfect wedding. Not only did she nail it, she also agreed to be the officiant for my daughter's outdoor wedding in Rocky Mountain National Park. The flowers were spectacular, and lasted over a week! Lorie was so personal and we had many compliments on the service that she and my daughter designed. She was a complete delight to work with, and she made me feel like I was working with an old friend!

Chandra · Married on 08/12/2016

I would highly recommend MMIC to anyone looking for a stress free wedding experience. My husband and I eloped to Colorado. The ceremony was beautifully written by Kevin The bouquet Lori made was beautiful. They were always quick to answer my emails with any questions I had. John the photographer was great and very entertaining! I do not think the day could have been any better! Very professional! Also the scenic background in Colorado that they recommend is breathtaking!

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2016

My husband and I would highly recommend anyone to book their wedding through Marry Me in Colorado. Everything was absolutely stress free! Lorrie and Kevin made the entire process so smooth and we never had any wedding planning headaches. They were accomodating whenever I called to make a change and they always responded to all of my emails quickly when I had questions. Everything went off without a hitch. The photographer was wonderful and you couldn't ask for a more senic venue. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding.

Tommy and Sondra · Married on 06/21/2016

I would highly recommend MMIC to everyone who is looking for a stress and hassle free wedding. We trusted them with all aspects of our wedding (flowers, cake, customized ceremony) and they knocked it out of the park!! They answered all of our questions promptly and made it very easy for us!!

Maria · Married on 06/13/2016

Kevin and Lorie Cooper were great to work with! They offer a great service with, of course, a beautiful background for weddings! We worked together on a time, and we were very happy with the way our wedding day just kind of fell into place with ease. We are so happy we were married through MMIC, our wedding day was just a beautiful day all the way around! The flowers Lorie made for us and the vows that Kevin wrote for us were just beautiful! Thank you so much, you guys rock!

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

Want a wedding you will LOVE and where the planning is easy, worry-free, with no headache. Marry Me In Colorado is the way to go. Coming in town 3 days before the wedding Kevin and Lorie made this super easy for all of us. Kevin met us at our location and everything went off without a hiccup. Our photographer Leann was the best I don't think she took a picture we didn't like! Thank You Kevin and Lorie for making our wedding not only memorable but fun.

Melinda · Married on 05/25/2016

My new Husband and I couldn't have asked for a better scenic wedding. We wanted something we could remember and marry me in colorado did just that. Lorie and Kevin were always available to answer questions we had. My Bouquet was perfectly put together for my wedding. Lorie had done a wonderful job! Our proposed ceremony that Kevin wrote for us was powerful. The photographer was very fun and courteous! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding and I most defiantly recommend marry me in colorado!!

Kady · Married on 05/19/2016

We were looking for a small, intimate wedding and MMIC made it absolutely perfect! The locations they have are beautiful, they are available to answer questions, they are flexible with your wants and Kevin makes a beautiful ceremony. If you want small yet beautiful - look no further :)

Vickie · Married on 03/05/2016

I would highly recommend marry me in Colorado for your wedding. All my questions were answered, no stress, and very professional. John was our photographer. He was awesome. He made the guys laugh and feel comfortable posing for lots of pics.

Carrie · Married on 02/14/2016

Marry Me In Colorado is one of a kind! The time, money, and stress that it saves you when planning your wedding is worth every penny. Not to mention the quality of the products and services are TOP notch. Kevin and Lorie are experts at what they do and their 30yrs of experience is very evident. I was so pleased to have met both of them and happy to support a family operated business. Look no further for your Estes Park wedding needs!! Our wedding was amazing, thanks to them!

Kevin & Lorie Cooper at Marry Me in Colorado were both great to deal with on anything, and everything that came up last minute or while planning for our big day. Lorie did an amazing job officiating our wedding, and it was so very special, and more beautiful than I would have ever dreamed of!!! We are both very happy with the services provided, and words can not express how thankful we are for Lorie and Kevin. Special thanks to Lorie, and Taylor( helped during the ceremony always fixing my dress, and help set up and tare down ceremony), and to our photographer Jon!! The whole team at Marry Me in Colorado were so wonderful to work with. Thank you all so much!!! Mr. & Mrs. Bragg :)

Dawn · Married on 07/25/2015

Thank you so much Kevin and Lorie for helping make all our dreams come true for the perfect Rocky Mountain wedding! We will forever cherish that day! The photographs are priceless!
    We will definitely refer anyone to you guys!

Happy New Year!

• Kathy

Kathy · Married on 07/15/2015

Kevin,

Thank you so much for making our destination wedding so easy for us. Everything went off without a hitch, exactly as promised in the package! We sincerely couldn't have imagined that our wedding day could have been as picture perfect and stress-free as it was. The pictures and ceremony were unbelievable! The reading was perfectly written and so inspiring. We would recommend MMIC to anybody who would want the "perfect wedding" just as ours was. Thanks again for making our wedding day better that we could've ever imagined.

Kathy & Matt