Marry Me In Colorado Reviews

Marry Me In Colorado 7
  • Tammie

Tammie Buffington · Married on 06/07/2019

June Wedding

I could not recommend Kevin and Lorie enough! Planning a wedding is stressful as it is, but planning a wedding as a blended family is even more stressful (trying to make sure all 5 of our kids were included in the ceremony) I truly had nothing to worry about the 7 months my fiancé and I were engaged, Kevin and Lorie handled everything and were so patient with me when I was so indecisive about what date we were going to get married to the location! In fact, we made an impromptu trip to Estes Park one Saturday, I happened to email Kevin to see if he was available to meet, he responded quickly and he kindly gave his time on a Saturday to meet us at their store and discuss all my questions and concerns. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special, memorable and perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lana Morrison · Married on 06/07/2019

Easy, Quality, Affordable

We contacted Marry Me In Colorado two weeks before our wedding. They were so friendly and eager to be a part of our big day. As a same-sex couple, there is sometimes a small amount of hesitation when contacting businesses for service. Marry Me In Colorado was definitely an exception. Lorie was wonderful, and we flew through our big day with ease and confidence. Our photos turned out great, and we didn't break the bank in the process. Customization packages were available, and we had fun throughout our process.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Emily

Emily Charlotte Thompson · Married on 06/04/2019

Kevin and Lorie did an amazing job!

Thank you both so much!! I was so indecisive on where to get married. We started with a boat in Duluth, MN and went to a Florida beach wedding. Well my mom had been trying to convince us to come visit and sent a screenshot of cheap flights and I told her we should just get married there, getting frustrated with trying to plan a wedding. Then begun the search of where and who would officiate our wedding. We stumbled across your website in a Google search of elopment in Colorado and spent a coupple weeks trying to decide. Ultimately we choose your services and I am so happy we did! I wanted a simple romantic outdoor wedding which had a continuing theme that involved water which I didn't notice until my mom had pointed out to me in April when we met with you. You both did a fantastic job of making our day beautiful, romantic, and a day we will never forget with such ease that my mom and I swore we were forgetting something but couldn't figure out what. A huge thank you to you Kevin for a beautiful ceremony that until we got there I had only dreamed of. A huge thank you to you Lorie for our beautiful flowers and helping coordinate everything!! I couldn't be happier with how our day went even with the small hiccup of the cake not being delivered and Kevin rescuing the cake! You went above and beyond and I appreciate it so much!!
    Please extend the thank yous to your photographers that took some amazing pictures in such a short amount of time!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Melissa S Wagner · Married on 04/20/2019

April Wedding

Lorie and Kevin were a pleasure to work with. I didn't have to worry about one thing on our wedding day. We were able to enjoy every moment thanks to Lorie and Kevin. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day. We could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you for being a part of our day and making it seamless!! We highly recommend Marry Me In Colorado!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Marry Me In Colorado 8
    Marry Me In Colorado 9
    Marry Me In Colorado 10

Michael Thomas · Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible Experience

Kevin and Lorie were so great to work with! They made this process seamless and stress free for my wife and I. Planning was down to the detail and they had such a great and open line of communication with us throughout. Their photographer was incredible and knew the perfect locations for all of our shots. We heard over and over again that planning a wedding is so stressful but thanks to Marry Me In Colorado this was absolutely not the case. Kevin and Lorie, thank you so much for making our special day unforgettable!

-Michael and Cassidy Thomas

Sent on 06/24/2019

Morgan Leitzke · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end!!

Working with Marry Me In Colorado was great, Kevin was so kind from the very beginning. He listened to what we wanted and really kept us in the loop throughout the experience. The photographer also did a great job. Thanks to Marry Me In Colorado I'll always be able to look back at this day as being PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Marry Me In Colorado 11

Sherry Genisio · Married on 08/08/2018

Made my wedding day special!

Marry Me in CO was perfect for our special day. We planned an intimate ceremony with just the two adults kids from 800 miles away. Their recommendations were superior even down to the small wedding lunch we had afterwards. We had a couple of hiccups but they worked them out so there were no worries. I would recommend them for your 4 or 400 person wedding! The floral arrangement and cake were absolutely beautiful! The photographer they choose was a ton of fun. We wrote 80% of the script and Kevin relayed it so poetically. They helped make our day very special ❤️

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Marry Me In Colorado 12
    Marry Me In Colorado 13
    Marry Me In Colorado 14

Stormy · Married on 04/21/2018

Kevin was amazing to work with! He was so accommodating. Gave great advice and recommendations. We had no idea where to even start. When we met with him he was super nice and sweet. Funny. Over all a great experience!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Lorie & Kevin did a WONDERFUL job for our Halloween wedding (31OCT2014)! Lorie was AWESOME with suggestions, the ceremony was LOVELY and the pictures she took were gorgeous, the flowers were perfect and the cake was delicious. It was exactly what we wanted and was more than we could've hoped for- especially on a small budget! They made our small special day perfect. Lorie emailed back and forth with me all the time to get the details perfect and I thought it was VERY reasonably priced for what we got. THANK YOU to you both for making our day amazing! God Bless the work you do :)

Sent on 01/03/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2017

Fall wedding

Kevin and Lorie were great! They included my stepdaughters in the ceremony and were very understanding to our situation They talked to our girls and reminded them we were expanding our family not replacing their mom. It was great having them be patient and helpful throughout the time. They were also great with letting us know what was going to happen ahead of time.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin, Lori and John are amazing people. We wanted a day to remember, something special to our hearts. From the moment we made the call it all became so simple. It was truly the day we dreamed it would be. There professionalism is second to none. They gathered our information and set forth to give us all we had envisioned. The vows they prepared from our story we felt were written just for us. Kevin is an amazing pastor. Lori took my details and turned them into exactly my vision. The cake, the flowers were perfect. John the photographer did a fabulous job capturing our day. We are so pleased with them that we would renew our vows with them over and over again. This vendor is your one stop shopping place. We are so happy that by accident god found them for our ceremony. I am spreading the word that if you want a beautiful romantic quiet ceremony done right then Marry Me In Colorado is your one and only place to look. They are all second to none in our hearts. Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!
    Sincerely,
    Brian and Susan

Sent on 10/19/2017

A · Married on 08/08/2017

Kevin was fantastic to work with! Very accommodating for the last minute change at the ceremony site.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Donald · Married on 07/29/2017

I strongly urge anyone who is going to elope or have a large wedding ceremony to book the services of Marry Me In Colorado! They are professional, cordial, flexible and are thoroughly committed to ensuring the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Shelly · Married on 07/07/2017

Lorie and Kevin couldn't have done a better job! We made a last minute trip out there to see our location, and they didn't hesitate to make arrangements to meet us! Very professional, and again willing to work with you and whatever your needs are! It was the perfect day!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Kenzie · Married on 06/10/2017

Kevin and Lorie are amazing! My husband and I's day couldn't have gotten any better. Very professional, great people. Recommend them to everyone who is thinking of a destination wedding. Great job!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Amy · Married on 05/31/2017

My husband and I were married in May in Colorado. It was very easy for us to elope in Colorado because of Marry Me In Colorado taking care of everything. We live in Ohio and everything was done for us except for getting the marriage license. Kevin and Lorie always responded to our emails or phone calls and took time to answer all of our questions. Highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kendra · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband and I are very pleased with the professionalism from Marry Me In Colorado. They helped make our big day a true dream come true! We were clueless on how the whole marriage process worked and they answered all of our questions without hesitation. If you’re considering getting married in Colorado, I HIGHLY recommend Marry Me In Colorado! You wont regret it.

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Marry Me In Colorado 15

tabatha · Married on 08/16/2016

Our day and leading up the the biggest day of our lives was perfect. Kevin cooper and the photographer John was absolutely amazing. Definitely would tell all my friends about marry me in Colorado.

Sent on 09/08/2016

tabatha · Married on 08/16/2016

Made our day and the days leading up to our wedding absolutely perfect and stress free.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Terry · Married on 08/13/2016

We planned to bring our own flowers to Estes Park from a flower market in Denver, until reality of what we were trying to undertake hit us. Lorie spent time talking to me on the phone and met with us for over an hour, discussing our thoughts and hopes for the perfect flowers for the perfect wedding. Not only did she nail it, she also agreed to be the officiant for my daughter's outdoor wedding in Rocky Mountain National Park. The flowers were spectacular, and lasted over a week! Lorie was so personal and we had many compliments on the service that she and my daughter designed. She was a complete delight to work with, and she made me feel like I was working with an old friend!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Chandra · Married on 08/12/2016

I would highly recommend MMIC to anyone looking for a stress free wedding experience. My husband and I eloped to Colorado. The ceremony was beautifully written by Kevin The bouquet Lori made was beautiful. They were always quick to answer my emails with any questions I had. John the photographer was great and very entertaining! I do not think the day could have been any better! Very professional! Also the scenic background in Colorado that they recommend is breathtaking!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2016

My husband and I would highly recommend anyone to book their wedding through Marry Me in Colorado. Everything was absolutely stress free! Lorrie and Kevin made the entire process so smooth and we never had any wedding planning headaches. They were accomodating whenever I called to make a change and they always responded to all of my emails quickly when I had questions. Everything went off without a hitch. The photographer was wonderful and you couldn't ask for a more senic venue. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Tommy and Sondra · Married on 06/21/2016

I would highly recommend MMIC to everyone who is looking for a stress and hassle free wedding. We trusted them with all aspects of our wedding (flowers, cake, customized ceremony) and they knocked it out of the park!! They answered all of our questions promptly and made it very easy for us!!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Maria · Married on 06/13/2016

Kevin and Lorie Cooper were great to work with! They offer a great service with, of course, a beautiful background for weddings! We worked together on a time, and we were very happy with the way our wedding day just kind of fell into place with ease. We are so happy we were married through MMIC, our wedding day was just a beautiful day all the way around! The flowers Lorie made for us and the vows that Kevin wrote for us were just beautiful! Thank you so much, you guys rock!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

Want a wedding you will LOVE and where the planning is easy, worry-free, with no headache. Marry Me In Colorado is the way to go. Coming in town 3 days before the wedding Kevin and Lorie made this super easy for all of us. Kevin met us at our location and everything went off without a hiccup. Our photographer Leann was the best I don't think she took a picture we didn't like! Thank You Kevin and Lorie for making our wedding not only memorable but fun.

Sent on 07/04/2016