Marry Me Floral Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Getting married on 02/06/2023

Beautiful flowers

Marry me Floral exceeded my expectations! The flowers turned out better than I thought. I am obsessed with succulents and Marry me Floral was able to put succulents in the bouquets and boutonnières. Also, Marry me Floral added a memory photo of my grandma into thee bouquet. They all turned out amazing! With spare flowers, they were added to the cake.

Marry Me Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We appreciate your support. Please send us some photos. I'm sure they will be amazing! Mary, Meghan & Olivia
  • Gerry
    Gerry S. Married on 07/17/2021

Beautiful flowers!

Marry Me Floral did a great job on our floral arrangements for our wedding on July 17, 2021. We started with a consultation and worked with Mary using her portfolio of pictures as well as her suggestions to come up with a design that we both wanted. Mary was really helpful in suggesting certain flowers that would compliment our wedding style as well as what was in season. She communicated with us right up front on flowers that were hard to ship due to COVID, which we appreciated. Her corsages and boutonnieres and the bridal bouquet complimented the 2 arrangements we had at our ceremony. We also found her prices to be very competitive. It was a pleasure to work with her and recommend her highly!
    Bethanne Married on 12/21/2019

Perfect and Budget Friendly

Marry me Floral was amazing to work with, I cannot wait to see my flowers on 12/21. Meghan was nothing but the best to work with.
    Gayle H. Married on 11/23/2019

Marry Me Floral

Mary and her team are so talented. I came with my color palette and Mary suggested the perfect combination of flowers for our bridal party and reception. Pricing was also very reasonable. Mary was knowledgeable about all flowers and genuinely enthusiastic about her work. She was excited about our wedding and made sure we had everything we needed. When it's your wedding day, you shouldn't have to worry about the flowers. Mary contacted our wedding venue (Bull Valley Golf Club) and coordinated setup times with them directly. I didn't have to lift a finger. Mary took care of it all. Everything was beautiful! I will definitely use Marry Me Floral again and will recommend them to friends and family. Stop looking for a florist and call Marry Me Floral. You will be so glad you did, and your wedding will be stunning!

Marry Me Floral's reply:

Thanks Gayle !! Please send us photos of your beautiful daughter and her groom. You are the best and you gave us chocolates!!! xo
  • Joseph
    Joseph Married on 10/12/2019

Down to earth

Weddings can be super stressful and I had no fears or worries regarding my floral decisions when after I spoke with Marry Me Floral!!! They made me feel so comfortable and gave me extra curly willow to practice with for making my own center pieces. Thank you soo much!!!! The quality of their bouquets and boutonnieres were amazing!!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle R. Married on 09/27/2019

Simply Perfect

I had the absolute best experience with these women. I went in with a vision and they accomplished it and then some! They just went above and beyond to make it all happen and happily helped make it work within my budget!
  • Katelin
    Katelin Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful and unforgettable

Mary completely captures my vision throughout my whole wedding. Her beautiful arrangements made my day that much more unforgettable.
    Go Away Married on 09/01/2019

Simply wonderful!

Mary is truly wonderful! We are so happy that we ended up working with Mary for our wedding. She we incredibly kind, thoughtful and responsive throughout every step of our planning process. We especially appreciated Mary being able to take a few ideas for inspiration and running with it. Mary was open, honest and clear in all communications. Mary was also able to achieve all of this on time, and on budget. Following our wedding, we heard back from our wedding venue that they *also* found Mary to be a dream to work with! Mary went above and beyond when it came to set up and delivery times and was able to work with our venue to get everything situated. Pick Mary for your florist. You won't regret it.

Marry Me Floral's reply:

Thank you so much ! Such a pleasure working with you. Cheers to a wonderful 2020! When you have time if you can send us some of your photos, we'd appreciate it. Mary & Meghan
    Amanda J. Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect, Experienced Professionals

I know nothing about flowers. This team was able to give me my dream flowers while staying in budget. They are knowledgeable about what is in season during the time of the wedding, what colors and textures go well. I was more than impressed!
  • Diana
    Diana G. Married on 06/09/2019

Impressed beyond belief!

We used Marry Me Floral for our wedding in September 2019 and I was beyond impressed! I was doing all our own table arrangements but needed bouquets and boutonnières and I could not believe how amazing Mary was. You would have never known there were 2 parties working on each piece. She understood my vision and delivered exactly what we talked about. And I was so happy with what she designed. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL. And it was all so affordable. Especially for the level of service. It was an unbelievable experience from start to finish and given the chance, I’d work with them all over again, without question!
    Sarah Married on 06/08/2019

She knows what she's doing!

My husband and I knew nothing about flowers or floral arrangements, but Mary helped us with every last detail! She answered all of our questions and made helpful suggestions, including how to make some budget friendly decisions all while keeping the look we wanted. She was very responsive and flexible with our schedule (planning, and the day of) and was very, very nice. We knew that anything she put together for us would be beautiful.
    Anne Married on 06/01/2019

August 2019 Wedding

Mary was such an amazing resource for me in planning all of our flower arrangements for our wedding. She took her time to educate me on the typical amount of flowers needed, went through different pricing options, and on the day of was on time and so friendly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in the area planning a wedding!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Florist in Town!!!

What can I say about Mary except for THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! She is amazing and really has a talent for this! We came to her a little weary after an experience with a different vendors. She was very welcoming and knew exactly what we wanted. She was able to design them all in the price range we wanted. She also helped us save even more money on our centerpieces by recommending her wholesale company for our eucalyptus. She made this process very simple and pleasant. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!
    Taryn Married on 06/22/2018
    Mary was great. Her bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely beautiful she was on time and brought them to my bridal suite without having to bother me on where to go. She did an amazing job and I’m so glad I chose her. Thanks Mary!!
    Marla Married on 05/25/2018
    I used Marry Me Floral for my wedding in May and I am so happy I did! Before meeting Mary, I had no prior knowledge about flowers, bouquets or what I even wanted for my wedding. Mary took the time to listen to me and it was like she could read my mind. When I couldn't explain a flower just right, she knew exactly what I was talking about and recommended things based on her expertise. She helped me brainstorm ideas for centerpieces, answered my emails promptly, and made the most gorgeous bouquet I could have ever imagined. It was better than any Pinterest picture I could have found- and a huge plus, she helped me stay within my budget! Mary was excellent to work with and I can't recommend her enough!
    Janna Married on 10/06/2017
    Mary is amazing! She connected with us right from the start: Able to interpret what we couldn’t put into words, resulting in beautiful bouquets and flowers for the bridal party. She was responsive… Got back to us with a written quote within the timeframe specified. Changes? No problem!
    And my daughter was absolutely thrilled when she got the photos of her bouquet texted to her before the wedding! Her creativity and service clearly go above and beyond to ensure we had a fabulous, beautiful day! Thanks, Mary!
    Lisa Married on 09/16/2017
    Mary was so helpful in bringing our vision of a country wedding come to life! She is so responsive and helpful with all questions we had. The flowers came out so beautiful and we couldnt be happier with the finished product! Thank you mary for everything!
    Hannah Married on 09/09/2017
    I can't write enough good things about Mary and the work she did for our wedding. She was incredibly accommodating, beginning with the initial consultation (to which I arrived an hour late). She took her time to listen to my vision and worked with me to decide on types of flowers that would be both in season and the best value. She was amazing at broadening my horizons as well, suggesting flowers that I had not heard of but that completely transformed the designs. I got to preview the bouquets a few days before my wedding and delivery/set up the day-of went smoothly. I was literally in love with my bouquet, not to mention the whimsical boutonnieres she made for the guys, or the gorgeous cake decorations she put together.
    Literally my day-of coordinator and photographer were obsessed with all of her creations.
    My now-husband was grumbling about spending ANY money on flowers during the planning stages (men!), but after the wedding he told me they were probably the most special part of the day!
    I highly recommend Mary and her work to any bride or groom.
    Kim Married on 07/22/2017
    My experience with Marry Me Floral was amazing!!! Mary's studio is so cute, and she is incredibly accommodating. Our first meeting put me and my mom at ease- Mary looked at pictures of bouquets I loved and really tried to capture my style and vision for my wedding. I didn't worry at all about the flowers, because I trusted Mary, and she did not disappoint!
    Michelle Married on 05/05/2017
    Mary worked with us every step of the way in helping us with our wedding floral arrangements. My husband, myself and all of our guests were absolutely blown away with how beautiful all of the florals turned out. Thank you so much Mary!!
    You are one very talented lady!!

-Michelle J
    Angie Married on 04/22/2017
    I reached out to Mary because I wanted something very unique fro my wedding. When I came for my appointment, Mary greeted me with a glass of wine and we chatted like old friends. She had lots of ideas and shared tips for decorating. We came up with a great pallet and she blew me away with her arrangements. Mary kept me up to date through out the whole process and was very responsive to my questions. The whole experience was positive and I am so glad I chose Mary Me Floral.
    Bernadette Married on 10/07/2016
    Mary is great at what she does and puts together. We went in not fully knowing what we were looking for but Mary asked the right questions and looked my pins from Pinterest and put together beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres. Everything was finalized the week of the wedding and they sent me pics of what everything would look like beforehand to get my input. I loved it all and everyone loved all the flowers.
    Tricia Married on 09/24/2016
    I love Mary! So glad I was introduced to her from another bride. On my first day of consultation, we sat in her gorgeous shop and discussed what my favorites were, what I didn't care for, my budget and we sipped on a Bloody Mary while chatting because what bride doesn't need to unwind for a minute!?! ;) During the planning process she was extremely helpful and made things really fun at the same time. Even while they were making the bouquets, she sent picture updates to make sure everything was exactly how I expected it to be. Thank you so much for my beautiful beautiful flowers Marry Me Floral, you are seriously the best!!
    Erin Married on 09/05/2015
    Where to start.. MARY IS GREAT! She is so accommodating. I came into her shop not knowing anything about flowers or even my full color scheme. She helped tremendously with everything. The flowers we talked about and chose were absolutely gorgeous! I got so many complements about the décor and the flowers and I am super happy with how everything turned out. She is truly the best!
  • User2332930 2+ years ago
    Mary was amazing to work with. It was her honesty and creative design that really drew me to her. I had a specific flower in mind for my bouquets. However, the flower was out of season during our wedding. Mary was the only florist that told me this. After telling me she listened to my wedding decorations and the feel I was going for. Based on what I told her she created some beautiful pieces. I couldn't imagine working with any other florist on my wedding day. Mary and her team were amazing and I highly recommend them for your big day :)