Courtyard Boston Marlborough Reviews

10 | Marlborough, MA

10 Reviews for Courtyard Boston Marlborough

Patrick · Married on 09/03/2017

The staff was great and very accommodating. I highly recommend this venue for any wedding party

Sent on 09/13/2017

Hello Patrick,

It was a pleasure working with you & Kristen in regards to your accommodations for your wedding weekend! I hope your wedding day was everything you two hoped for. Thank you for your kind words, I am glad your friends & family enjoyed the after party on site. If the hotel or I can be of any further assistance in the future feel free to give me a call. I wish you both the best of luck together.

Rashmi · Married on 08/26/2017

Megan and Tammy were helpful in setting up our wedding room block and flexible with contract deadlines and even including some people in our guest party that didn't book through our link. We were able to meet our quotas no problem. The guests enjoyed staying together in one place near our venue, and we heard it was a comfortable stay.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Hello Rashmi,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you & your family. I am so glad to hear your guests enjoyed their stay at The Courtyard by Marriott. I hope your wedding day was everything you'd hope for. Please feel free to give me a call if I can be of any further assistance in the future.

Abigail · Married on 09/24/2016

We had our after party at the courtyard Marriott and couldn't have asked for a very good experience! Megan was awesome and make sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Keri · Married on 08/16/2014

I can't say enough about how perfect our wedding turned out at the Courtyard by Marriott. We worked with Joanne (Catering sales manager) for the last year and 8 months, and I can't express enough how fantastic she was. She was incredibly available the whole time, and was in constant communication with us. She listened to all of our wants, and put them all into our wedding. Joanne was incredibly efficient, thorough and personable. I can't recommend enough the Courtyard by Marriott and how amazing our wedding was there! Everything ran smoothly and was stressfree. Our guests also loved their stay there, and the rooms were very affordable as well! Thank you so much for everything to everyone at the Courtyard by Marriott, and especially Joanne!! The best day of our lives so far!

Love,
    Keri & Jim
    8/16/14

Sent on 08/24/2014

Mikala · Married on 10/25/2008

The Marlborough Courtyard by Marriott was amazing! I'm using them for events I need to book for work.

Sent on 11/11/2008

Tara · Married on 10/08/2017

i had my wedding here last week they did awesome . Megan did amazing anything i needed she did it. it was a pleasant day she made my experience wonderful. thank you for everything you did !!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Hello Tara,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I truly wish you & Dylan the best of luck together as husband and wife. If I can be of any further assistance in the future please feel free to give me a call.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

They were so helpful with all of the After Glow party accommodations for our guests after our wedding reception ended. We were pleased with check-in accommodations with letting us check-in early (especially for the bridal party staying at the wedding). Great ! Quick responses with our inquiries.

Sent on 10/17/2016

sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Very happy with Megan and the hotel staff

Sent on 11/03/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

Overall I am happy with my experience at the Marriott for my wedding on 10/22/2016. I booked the Marriott in I believe it was September of 2015. Shortly after their wedding planner I had started working with moved to another job, & for a while they were working on replacing her. Not having a wedding planner was nerve wracking but the assistant who stepped up to manage the position in the meantime was very responsive and helpful. Not long before my wedding they hired Megan, and she was awesome. She was very responsive to all my emails and really exuded confidence in her abilities to mange weddings which brought me a great deal of peace of mind. The ballsrooms used for my ceremony and reception were perfect. They looked beautiful all set up by the hotel staff with the tables and dinnerwear. The day of my wedding the staff were very accommodating and always making sure I was happy with what was going on. Everything pertaining to my ceremony and reception were extremely cohesive and everything ran smoothly. My only "complaints" are that the wedding block rooms were not all close together or even on the same floors of the hotel. We had groomsmen on all different floors, family scattered throughout the hotel. I would have preferred to have everyone's rooms closer but that's a minor detail in a day of great planning and coordination. Also, it was brought to my attention that the open bar "ran out" of a few spirits during the reception. With the money we paid for open bar for the night I would have thought the hotel could provide enough of the spirits my guests wanted to drink. Regardless, everyone had a great time and the venue itself was very nice. Megan and her team did a great job at making everything flow smoothly and directing the wedding party throughout the rehearsal and day off the ceremony and reception. Overall I am very happy with my wedding - it was an amazing day and I am happy that I booked it at this venue.

Sent on 11/01/2016

1.0
      3.0
      1.5
      2.0

We had a lot of trouble with this hotel; it is corporate policy to only block off 10 rooms at a time, which made us very nervous as we knew we would need at LEAST 20 if not 30 rooms. They were responsive enough to our first request to open up more rooms, but literally the day after we sent out of invitations, two friends contacted us to say the block was full; when I called to have them open more rooms, I was told they had nothing else available. The events coordinator we had booked with was no longer there, and no one had told us about that until a few months after that. I was assured that the new coordinator would be in touch by the end of the week (this was in July), and in early September I left her a voicemail; the next day, having not heard back from her, my fiance left her another voicemail. It wasn't until late the evening that we received an email from her. Anyway, this new coordinator was out of the office when I called to open more rooms, and her assistant did not have enough information to help us out. We called again the next day when the coordinator, Megan, was supposed to be back in from vacation, but she was out again due to an injury. Again, we were told she would be in the next day. When we called the next day, she was still out. We were extremely frustrated and stressed out by this point, and after making more than three calls that morning we finally spoke to a manager who was able to open more rooms for us. Many headaches and stress could have been avoided earlier had someone been more responsive to us. Additionally, we had an after party booked with the hotel and while that was slightly more straightforward, there was still a lot of back-and-forth due to Megan choosing to email us in response to our voice messages. I feel like we could have had better communication had she simply returned our phone calls. When we finally met her when we dropped off the welcome bags, I will say that she was very professional in person and helpful.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Courtyard Boston Marlborough's reply:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. As we understood our service was not on par with the level one would be accustomed to. We deeply apologize for that and we are sorry that you were disappointed this time. We do value your feedback. If we can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact the sales office.

Warmest Regards