Married Poppins Reviews

Married Poppins View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Ciarra M. Married on 12/12/2021

10 out of 10

Not only was Bri easy to work with but she went above and beyond. My wedding day wouldn’t have been what it was without Bri and everything she brings to the table. Any issues that arose she took care of before I even knew there was an issue! If I saw an issue she was already on her way to get it done. Bri and her team helped/do everything from decorating, serving food, guest welcoming, and coordination of the whole thing. My expectations were really high since it’s such a special day but Bri seriously went above and beyond.

Married Poppins's reply:

Thank you, Ciarra! I enjoyed your wedding and working with you both, so much! I'm sad it's over but so happy that you are finally married and were able to enjoy your day!
    Courtney H. Married on 12/11/2021

Crawford Wedding 12/11/21

Hiring Bri was the best decision we made for our wedding day! She was on top of everything on the wedding day as well as the weeks leading up. Bri is extremely kind, very professional and our families had nothing but positive things to say about her. Without Bri we would not have enjoyed our wedding as much as we did. Do not hesitate to hire her!
    Alexis R. Married on 08/21/2021

A Wedding MUST!

Bri was nothing less than the saving grace of our wedding day! Planning a wedding is hard enough, and she was able to alleviate much of the stress so that we were able to enjoy our big day. I appreciated that she had a thorough consult with us beforehand about what we envisioned, because she was able to bring it all to life.
    The bridesmaids and groomsmen also loved having Bri around! She kept everyone on a schedule, and even had a “Bridal emergency kit” that most definitely came in handy throughout the evening. She coordinated our rehearsal dinner, helpeddecorate, and kept everyone on a timeline, so that we didn’t miss a thing! Most importantly for us, she handled communication with the venue andall of the vendors soall wehad to worry about was getting bridal ready. Even when our venue became surrounded by smoke from nearby fires, Brigave me nothing but endless positivity and emotionalsupport to carry on.
    Our wedding was better than we ever dreamed it could be, and I can’t help but believe most of that was because of Bri! Couldn’t have asked for anyone better and cannot recommend Bri enough.

Married Poppins's reply:

Thank you, Alexis! It was a joy to work with you and your wedding party on your big day! It was a perfect day to celebrate you and Tyson, and I am so grateful to have been apart of it!
  • Carol
    Carol A. Married on 08/20/2019

She did everything and more

I was beyond shocked on how organized and easily our wedding day flowed. Every little details from vendors, timelines, and gathering our huge wedding party at their right spots was covered that day. Bri was everywhere I looked and handled everything I couldn’t even think of doing on my wedding day, all while 8 months pregnant in summer heat! She was the best thing we invested on for our wedding and I would do it all over again because of her. There was not one ounce of doubt that everything would work out, even with news that our wedding venue had a risk of closing a week prior to the date. She was already prepared to move the whole event else where and even help us find a new place. I recommend her 10000% over and over again.

Married Poppins's reply:

Thank you for your review, Carol!
    I had such a great time working your wedding, everything was so beautiful!
    Kendall Married on 09/09/2017

Simply the Best

BriAunna handled everything on our day. I mean everything! I am such a planner and I actually felt on my wedding day I could truly sit back and just enjoy the day because I knew Bri had everything under control. I'm sure some things went wrong, but I couldn't tell you what they were or when they happened. Not only that, but she just made me feel so happy and relaxed. 10/10 recommend.

Married Poppins's reply:

Thank you, Kendall! You're planning was incredible, everything was easy to follow and arrange for you!
  • Jamella
    Jamella B. Married on 05/06/2017

You would be lucky to have her!

BriAunna was so great to work with for our wedding. She knew our theme and was a great help with bouncing off ideas for decor and even helped create some pieces for us so that it could be one less thing on our plate to prepare. She really went above and beyond in making sure our day was as stress free as possible. I barely saw her throughout the day, but I knew that she was on top of everything that had to be done because no one ever came to me for questions. That’s how you know you have a good coordinator, she took care of the questions so that we could enjoy our day. I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator to be there to help with our wedding. I recommended her to friends and family before she moved away from Seattle. if you’re lucky enough to live where she is, I highly recommend her for your events