Married by Maree Reviews

41 Reviews for Married by Maree

• Karissa

Karissa Wretlind · Married on 08/28/2020

Best Officiant Ever!

Maree created the most beautiful, the most perfect ceremony for my husband and I! I had guests left and right complimenting it, saying that it was so us and a wedding ceremony that they have never seen before. She had us fill out a questionnaire, and met with us twice beforehand to talk over the details and to get to know us. We couldn't have picked a better officiant!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/02/2019

Simply Amazing

Maree was such a joy to work with and we could not ask for a better Celebrant for our elopement. She paid attention to details and delivered a heart felt and meaningful ceremony. She even helped us find the perfect ceremony spot! We cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Amanda Harvey · Married on 10/17/2019

Married by Maree

My husband and I chose "The Whole Shebang" package for our wedding, and Maree truly delivered an amazing experience for us. She assisted us in writing our vows, and took time to get to know us and our story. Following our ceremony, many of our guests asked us how we knew Maree because of how intimate the ceremony was and how she captured the essence of mine and my husbands relationship. It was a beautiful day, and it wouldn't have been the same without Maree!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 06/26/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Maree was absolutely amazing to work with! She helped plan with us and knew what she was talking about, which was awesome for those of us who may not know every step of getting married. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! She made the whole process so much easier!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Guadalupe

Guadalupe · Married on 04/27/2019

Best officiant EVER

I don’t even know where to start! Maree was the most amazing officiant ever! We got married April 27, 19 in RMNP. Before the wedding, we were emailing for over a year back and forth and just by email, i could tell she was going to be amazing. And she did not disappoint. The beautiful ceremony script she wrote just for us gave me chills and made me (and our wedding guests) cry! When we met her in person the day before the wedding, It felt like we were old friends! Not only does she do a damn good job, but her energy was contagious. My entire family couldn’t stop talking about how awesome and sweet Maree was! Also, she handled some hiccups we encountered before the ceremony and made everything work out perfectly. I absolutely would recommend her to ANYONE regardless of where you live. She’s absolutely worth it. I truly believe if we had chosen someone else, it wouldn’t have been as special as it turned out to be. We consider Maree a friend now and will always have a place in our heart. She doesn’t know it yet, but I’m gonna have her renew our “vows” in the future ;)

Sent on 06/05/2019

Shelby Reimann · Married on 10/13/2018

Buzz-worthy!

Maree has perfected the craft of unique wedding ceremonies! She custom made ours not only to fit us as a couple but also our unique venue (an art museum). Her awesome ceremony was the talk of the night by our friends and family, they just loved her and we did too! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fun and alternative officiant!!! I want to be friends with her even after it's all over! Thanks Maree you are simply amazing and made our ceremony absolute perfection!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

Maree is everything we were hoping for!

After hearing some of our quirky or unique plans, we were given Maree’s name on recommendation. And what a fantastic recommendation it was. Maree was absolutely the perfect officiant for our wedding. She took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple so that she could help us build an amazing ceremony that reflected us and our relationship. Maree brings such a warm energy with her that is is abundantly clear that she is passionate and dedicated to bringing the best experience she can to her couples. She has an incredible knowledge on a vast variety rituals (religious, secular, traditional, modern, nerdy, etc.) and has useful material on writing personal vows. She really helped make an overwhelming process fun, enjoyable and painless. We have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with Maree.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Victoria Rael · Married on 10/05/2018

Fan-flippin-tastic!

Maree is awesome! She was so easy and fun to work with, and wrote us a ceremony script specific and unique to us. During the wedding reception we had other vendors and our guests raving about her and the ceremony. She is such a genuine person, and anyone can tell she really loves love! Words cannot describe our appreciation for her and her minor dorkiness and major radness. She is a gem, and you would be so lucky to have her be a part of your day.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kellie · Married on 09/28/2018

You can see that Maree is passionate about what she does and is truly honored to share in your day. With thoughtful planning and care, Maree put together a ceremony that was so personalized and special to us. Our families and friends had no idea what to expect and many said afterward that it was hands-down, the best ceremony they had ever been to. Maree helped make our day very special and one I will never forget. I wholeheartedly and enthusiastically recommend Maree. Thank you, Maree!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Tiara

Tiara · Married on 09/08/2018

WE LOVE MAREE!!!!!!! We had SO MUCH FUN with her as our officiant!! She is passionate, loving, understanding, hilarious, adorable, creative, and totally outside-the-box- she's exactly everything my husband and I were looking for. We'd really like to adopt her but I'm sure her family would miss her. She has so much knowledge about weddings of all kinds and she's able to use this expertise to really craft special ceremonies and memories for couples. We are so fortunate to have met her. Everyone kept talking about how incredible she was! She will FOREVER be remembered as an amazing part of our day and I'm so glad she united our love. We love you!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Russell · Married on 08/15/2018

We were thrilled with Maree! It was the best decision we made. We both agree that the wedding could not have been one bit better, and that Maree made the whole event our best day ever! Maree was not only easy to work with, but loads of fun too. Our unity ritual included the painting, which was such a fantastic addition to the ceremony. We both feel we didnt just hire someone to marry us, but rather we have a new friend. Absolutely Awesome!!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Maree was the BEST part of our wedding!

This review is long overdue! My husband and I were married July 8th + 9th, 2018 in the Rocky Mountain National Park. Maree was, without a doubt, the BEST part of our wedding weekend (minus getting married, lol). We could nit pick almost all our vendors, but Maree was literal perfection. You can tell how much thought and care she puts into her job. We found her on Wedding Wire when I was hunting for officiants for our big day, we only talked a few times and met once before our wedding, but she managed to encapsulate our love story so beautifully and felt more like an old friend by the time we said our I Do’s. Thank you for being apart of our day, Maree! We appreciate you greatly!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Erica · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish! From our first phone call, she was nothing short of spectacular!! We were coming from Texas and eloping in the Estes Park area. Maree was able to help us with some ideas for locations we were already tossing around. I absolutely love Colorado and the mountains. I knew I wanted those for our big day! We settled on Rocky Mountain National Park. We settled on where to meet in Estes. Maree pick us and our photographer up and was our tour guide through the park. She was even so sweet to doctorate her van for us! ❤️ We picked THE perfect person to marry us. She has a genuine heart full of love. I am so glad we found Maree to perform our ceremony!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

What to say about Maree. First of all THANK YOU for being such a huge and wonderful part of our wedding day. I am so thankful that we found you and got to know you. You put so much love, time and effort into creating special and customizing our ceremony. I can’t imagine having anyone else marry Maolin and I, and share the day with our community of loved ones. I appreciate the time you took to get to know us, our friends and family. You not only made our day special, but our entire wedding party’s. You are such a kind, loving, energetic, funny human being. Thank you so much for everything Maree, you are wonderful!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Stacey · Married on 06/21/2018

We are so glad we chose Maree as our officiant! We wanted something simple but unique, and that is just what we got. Maree offers many options to customize your ceremony. We chose to do a handfasting and family blending ceremony. It was so special to involve our kids. Wouldn't change a thing! Maree is super cool and fun. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

Maree was the icing on the cake! She made our day so special with customizing our ceremony and surprising us with our vows. Maree is Amazing!!!! We loved having her be such an important person in our wedding. <3

Sent on 06/14/2018

Kevin · Married on 06/02/2018

Maree is special in so, SO many amazing ways! From the first conversation my wife and I had with Maree over speakerphone, I thought she was something special.

And, well... Maree made our wedding more special than we could have ever imagined.

Both my wife and I are in healthcare. We my wife took me aside to tell me about Maree, a former healthcare professional herself (gone rogue for love <3 ) who would accommodate our wishes to have a ceremony without religion while accommodating our families (whose religious beliefs varied quite dramatically), I, as the groom, was already sold. After our conversation over speakerphone, I was convinced Maree was perfect for our wedding.

However, it was only after meeting Maree that I realized just how freaking special she would inevitably be to our special day. This is a woman who LOVES! Who genuinely cares about everyone, with a stubborn and enduring positivity combined with a level of professionalism that my wife and I appreciated sooooooo much on our wedding day!!!! Maree will meet with you, talk with you, interview you, make you fill out an online questionnaire about your "smoochie-poo" (which was so much fun I want to do it again!) all to help make a speech that is custom to YOU, and YOUR religious/personal beliefs, and all while accommodating guests who may have different beliefs in a way I think everyone can accept.

I think I hugged Maree at least a dozen times on my wedding day, and the only thing I regret is that I didn't hug her more. Maree was as integral a part of my wedding as the venue itself, and I sincerely mean that. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU Maree!

-Anna A & Kevin K

Sent on 08/29/2018

Alyvia · Married on 04/20/2018

Maree was perfect! It was so hard finding an officiant in another state and I’m so glad we found her.
    She was so happy, genuine, and went above & beyond in helping us with everything. I don’t think anyone could have done a more perfect job.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Shaden · Married on 03/21/2018

Maree was perfect! She drove 3-4 hours to our ceremony location on the mountainside. Very detail-oriented and professional! I had spoken to her a few times- but my husband had not- we all immediately clicked upon meeting right before the ceremony! Maree has a great sense of humor and is very creative! We couldn't have picked a better officiant. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Daniel · Married on 12/21/2017

She was very friendly and extremely responsive. We had an officiant fallout two weeks before our wedding so we are beyond thankful we found Maree. In two weeks she wrote us an absolutely beautiful ceremony and my wife and I couldn’t be happier with our experience with her. 10 our of 10. Highly recommend. You will not regret working with Maree

Sent on 12/27/2017

Athena · Married on 12/21/2017

To be completely honest, I was a little nervous because the officiant had to be changed last minute and was picked by my husband and his mother. However, I also have to say I was more than impressed, happy, and even honored to have been married by Maree! She was absolutely AMAZING. She was aware of my concerns and was more than willing to do what she could to make it the best ceremony possible. She went above and beyond, which I am awed by. Further, the service she gave was beautiful and almost brought me to tears. She took the answers given by my husband and myself and wove them into an eloquent story that all of our friends and family could hear. I felt as though she knew us personally based off the service she had written. Though not our original plan, I now cannot imagine the ceremony having gone any other way. If you are looking for a personal and touching ceremony with a caring officiant, then you need Maree!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Tayler · Married on 10/31/2017

Let me start off by saying this review is long overdue (so sorry Maree!) Our wedding was Halloween '17 in Estes Park, Co and let me tell you, our ceremony was beyond perfect all thanks to Maree. She did such an amazing job writing us a completely custom ceremony and every guest that attended was blown away! Having a Halloween wedding you can imagine how some of our older guests (grandparents) felt. Even they loved it. My grandmother, whom I thought would have walked out as soon as she heard "monsters" surprisingly loved there ceremony and even asked for a copy of the reading for her to frame. I WAS SHOCKED. I feel like that just goes to prove how beautifully Maree wrote our ceremony. My only complaint would be that I didn't get a videographer to capture our unique ceremony (wasn't in the budget). I do feel like I will just have to use that as an excuse to "renew" our vows and hire Maree all over again. She was utterly amazing and our ceremony was absolutely perfect. We could not have picked anyone better.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Alex · Married on 10/08/2017

Highly recommended. We opted for an elopement with one add on service and Maree did a wonderful job! We invited her to eat with us afterward and it was like she was part of the family. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Married by Maree's reply:

Thank you Alex! It was wonderful to work with you and Xin Xin! Your at-home elopement was unique in so many ways. We included quotes from Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson, and a lovely little ceremony called the Red String of Fate. The invitation to share in your wedding meal was so kind and I had a wonderful time getting to know your family. Thanks to your son Evan, I'm now well-versed in the newest WoW updates! Thank you for choosing me to officiate!

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2017

She made our special day amazing! She was respectful and very respectful. I could not recommend more!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Married by Maree's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding was fabulous!!! You were both awesome to work with, and so were your super sweet kiddos. Thank you for choosing me to officiate!

Kimberly · Married on 08/19/2017

I am not a woman of many words. Maree is...very eloquent ones. She is amazing and the hubs and I could not have imagined a more wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Married by Maree's reply:

Thank you Kim! I really enjoyed writing your ceremony, and I LOVED working with you guys! Your fishing theme was the best and your Line Tying Ceremony was so fun to create! It was wonderful to get to know everyone at rehearsal dinner and to hear all the stories of your adventures. Thank you again for choosing me to officiate!