Marriages By Mark D Reviews

171 | Bellmawr, NJ

171 Reviews for Marriages By Mark D

Theresa 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Great Officiant!

It was such a pleasure to meet Mark! He is extremely flexible, responsive and accommodating. You can tell he is genuine and cares about people and bringing them joy. I hope you get a chance to work with him too!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Mr and Mrs Kenneth Pyle 路 Married on 01/25/2020

Excellent experience top class man

Mark was there for my bride and I from day 1. Any questions or concerns or worries of the big day were handled in a quick professional way. Made the whole experience very comforting and enjoyable. Many of our quests have expressed how they were so impressed on the job he did for us. If looking end the search now and choose mark as your minister.

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Megan

Megan W 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful Experience

Thank you so much Mark for a wonderful ceremony on Saturday. You were like one of the family at rehearsal and on our wedding day, everyone loved you! Your caring personality was not overlooked and neither was your attention to detail at trying to coordinate your tie with our wedding colors 馃槈 We 100% made the right choice when we chose you to marry us!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Rachel 路 Married on 01/10/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Mark was a pleasure to work with and really helped guide us through the ceremony. He had wonderful suggestions and his light-heartedness really lightened the mood and made the ceremony very romantic, enjoyable, and memorable. We received so many compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed Mark! Thank you Mark for everything!!!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • KBo

Kristin 路 Married on 10/26/2019

October 26, 2019 Wedding

We hired Mark on the spot, that's how good he was. We loved his ideas and knew he was the right fit for officiating our wedding. Our ceremony was beautiful and was the perfect balance of laid back and heartfelt with a little bit of humor thrown in. We felt like he got to know us as a couple and tailored the ceremony based on our personalities. Also, the guests loved him! Thank you Mark, for being such a special part of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/09/2019

David Inverso 路 Married on 10/12/2019

10-12-19 Wedding

I booked Mark two years ago because I seen him at a friends wedding. He was super entertaining and kept the crowd going. I told my wife that I want Mark to marry us. So we booked him. Come wedding day, he was super professional and once again kept the crowd entertained, afterwards all my guests came to me saying how awesome he did and how funny he was. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Martiello 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Mark is the best!

Mark is a great officiant! Even though we met him shortly before we got married, he made us feel like we knew him for years. He is very helpful with anything you need from ideas of readings, vows, unity ceremonies, etc. He keeps the ceremony fun but also still keeps the feeling of love in the room. Very nice and personable! Highly recommend Mark!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Sarah Wilson 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Let Mark Lighten Up Your Nerves!

I cannot say enough great things about Mark and how thankful we are we found him for our special day. Both my husband and I are naturally quiet people so speaking in front of an audience is not our thing, especially when we鈥檙e full of wedding jitters. Yet, Mark made us feel like a billion bucks before walking down the aisle. Where was he when I had Public Speaking classes?! During our ceremony, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. He made something that is normally so dry for guests tons of fun and relaxed. Multiple family members asked about him and said how wonderful he is. I highly recommend him if you want a wedding ceremony that your guests will remember as much as you!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Minister Mark is the Best!!!!!

Minister Mark officiated our wedding on September 21st, 2019. He did an amazing job and kept everyone involved and excited. After my first FaceTime conference with him I knew he would be our officiant. Both of our personalities blended so well together and during the ceremony it seemed like he knew my husband and I for years. He is personable and has creative ideas geared to younger couples like ourselves. Also his response time to emails and text messages are great! Our family is still talking about how unique our ceremony was. If you want to have a fun yet heart felt wedding ceremony go with Minister Mark.

Thank you again for everything Minister Mark!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Adam D 路 Married on 09/08/2019

Great experience just what we were looking for!

We have had many guests ask us how long we鈥檝e been friends with our officiant! I think that speaks for itself. Mark was like a friend and we had only met through facetime a month before. He did a great job of keeping this fun and casual while still honoring traditions, which is more our style.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Jennifer Ristagno 路 Married on 07/20/2019

From our first meeting, we knew that we wanted Mark to marry us!

For our initial meeting, Mark was very flexible and came to our house when it was convenient for us. Mark gave a great first impression; he was polite, personable, warm, and funny. Exactly the personality we wanted to perform our ceremony. He spent a lot of time explaining the ceremony and he took time to answer any questions we had. We knew right from the start that we wanted Mark to perform our ceremony, and we immediately booked him for our date. Throughout the year leading up to the ceremony, Mark kept in touch with me, and answered any questions I had. He also helped me with the readings, music, and worked with me on some special things I wanted to happen during the ceremony. In addition, when we were totally confused about the marriage license process, Mark stepped in and took care of it. Mark was so easy to work with and he kept me calm days before the wedding! The ceremony was beyond my expectations. Everything that Mark had prepared to say was beautiful and sounded like it was specifically written for my husband and I. My guests thought that we knew Mark all of our lives. Weeks later, I still have guests talking about my ceremony! Thank you Mark for all of your help, for performing such a beautiful ceremony, and for giving me a memory that will last forever!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Melissa Tomkins 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Mark was an incredible officiant! He made the process so easy and answered all the questions we had. During the ceremony, he had the perfect balance of being sentimental and serious but also lighthearted and fun, which was exactly what we were looking for! We received so many compliments from our guests about how perfect our ceremony was and specifically how much they enjoyed Mark, so we would highly recommend choosing him for your wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Ellina 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing Officiant

If you are looking for a wedding officiant, you don鈥檛 need to search more, if you can have Mark. He is absolutely the best! He made our wedding day absolutely amazing and special. Mark did a great job keeping us calm and smiling during the ceremony. He made the ceremony exactly how we wanted. His outgoing personality made it easy to work with him

Thank you so much, Mark. You are awesome!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Norton 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Look no further!! Mark will not let you down!

Mark was absolutely amazing! He was always a phone call away and made the process so smooth. When he walked in and we met him for the first time, We felt like We鈥檝e known him a life time. We had a terrible storm the day of our wedding.. When the venue told me the news of it being inside I was upset and he was there to help whip my tears and gave me kind words. He made our day, beautiful, smooth, and worry free! I would highly recommend him to make your day as special as he made ours! I can鈥檛 thank him enough!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Amy

Amy 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Mark D was amazing going over everything giving us ideas for the wedding we will be having. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/28/2018

emily 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

Mark was nothing short of phenomenal, he made our ceremony everything we hoped it would be! He is incredibly professional, and made us feel very comfortable and gave our guests a chuckle. Thanks for all that you do, Mark!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Pimpinello 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Our experience with Mark was awesome! He is such a kind and amazing person. Mark is very quick to respond. He was on time and always answered every question we had. Our ceremony was everything we ever hoped and dreamed of, Mark was so funny and kind the words and vows he wrote for us were absolutely perfect! I highly recommend Mark!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Angelo Perone 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Phenomenal

If you don鈥檛 use Mark for your wedding you are doing yourself a disservice! Mark was amazing!!!

My wife and I were both nervous and he made the whole experience comfortable for us. Mark even patted me on the back when I started crying in the middle of my vows lol!

His blend of humor, heartfelt ceremony, and whimsical traditions ensured that our guests enjoyed the ceremony and weren鈥檛 just sitting there waiting for it to end.

Everyone talked about him and said how great he was! We felt comfortable and he treated us like a long time friend. We would recommend Mark to anyone getting married because he is just that good!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Allison

Allison Durham 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Perfect ceremony

Mark was the perfect officiant for our wedding on 4.28.19 he kept us at ease smiling and laughing throughout the whole process. So glad we booked mark and would recommend him to all couples! He even stayed and did our toast at dinner. Received many compliments that our ceremony fit us so well with the Bob Marley reading and humor!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Stephanie Petronglo 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Best of the Best!!!

We can not say enough about Mark!! He did such an amazing job that everyone kept asking us how long we have known him and assumed we have been friends for years. All of our guests were shocked that we had just met him when we got engaged and were looking for an Officant. Super personality and made both of us fell so comfortable and relaxed! Perfect choice!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Dana Schneider 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Mr. & Mrs. Schneider

Mark is by far one of the most kindest people we have ever met! He made our wedding that much more special by making it important to him and showing us how much he loved what he does. His energy was reflecting onto each and every member at the ceremony. I even had people come up to me and tell me how personable he made the ceremony and how great his energy was! There are simply not enough words to describe how great he was and is!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Maria B 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Mark is everything you need for a wedding

Mark MADE our wedding! He was super helpful with planning our wedding and answered all of our questions. We did a FaceTime meeting which was really helpful with busy schedules. He made everyone feel comfortable and we got so many compliments after the ceremony of how great our officiant was! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone! Thanks Mark!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Sarah 路 Married on 12/31/2018

NYE wedding

Mark is THE absolute man. During the most emotional, nervous, happy, sad, crazy day of your life, he brings calm and comforting. He rocks! He鈥檚 timely, organized, and makes everyone feel confident in their role during your special day.. including you!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kristen 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Officiant

Mark was awesome! He is very down to earth and professional. He was extremely easy to work with and knows what he鈥檚 doing!! Our service was sentimental with a touch a humor. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Steven 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect ceremony

We used Mark for our November wedding at Brigalias where he鈥檚 a preferred vendor; it was easy to see why he had that status! Mark was very supportive of us in the process leading up to the ceremony; he patiently worked with us to craft the ceremony that we envisioned. Mark helped ease our nerves the day of the ceremony especially with his knowledge of the venue and staff; he even helped the venue move our flowers from ceremony to reception. Mark鈥檚 ceremony was the right blend of light and traditional. Many of our guests commented on how great the ceremony was as a reflection of our personalities, and how Mark鈥檚 handling of the ceremony helped achieve that reflection. We highly recommend Mark to any couple looking for someone who is supportive and flexible, and brings the right balance of humor and respect to a wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/30/2018