Marriages By Mark D Reviews

Marriages By Mark D 5
Marriages By Mark D 6
Marriages By Mark D 7

Jennifer Ristagno · Married on 07/20/2019

From our first meeting, we knew that we wanted Mark to marry us!

For our initial meeting, Mark was very flexible and came to our house when it was convenient for us. Mark gave a great first impression; he was polite, personable, warm, and funny. Exactly the personality we wanted to perform our ceremony. He spent a lot of time explaining the ceremony and he took time to answer any questions we had. We knew right from the start that we wanted Mark to perform our ceremony, and we immediately booked him for our date. Throughout the year leading up to the ceremony, Mark kept in touch with me, and answered any questions I had. He also helped me with the readings, music, and worked with me on some special things I wanted to happen during the ceremony. In addition, when we were totally confused about the marriage license process, Mark stepped in and took care of it. Mark was so easy to work with and he kept me calm days before the wedding! The ceremony was beyond my expectations. Everything that Mark had prepared to say was beautiful and sounded like it was specifically written for my husband and I. My guests thought that we knew Mark all of our lives. Weeks later, I still have guests talking about my ceremony! Thank you Mark for all of your help, for performing such a beautiful ceremony, and for giving me a memory that will last forever!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Melissa Tomkins · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Mark was an incredible officiant! He made the process so easy and answered all the questions we had. During the ceremony, he had the perfect balance of being sentimental and serious but also lighthearted and fun, which was exactly what we were looking for! We received so many compliments from our guests about how perfect our ceremony was and specifically how much they enjoyed Mark, so we would highly recommend choosing him for your wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Ellina · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing Officiant

If you are looking for a wedding officiant, you don’t need to search more, if you can have Mark. He is absolutely the best! He made our wedding day absolutely amazing and special. Mark did a great job keeping us calm and smiling during the ceremony. He made the ceremony exactly how we wanted. His outgoing personality made it easy to work with him

Thank you so much, Mark. You are awesome!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Norton · Married on 06/29/2019

Look no further!! Mark will not let you down!

Mark was absolutely amazing! He was always a phone call away and made the process so smooth. When he walked in and we met him for the first time, We felt like We’ve known him a life time. We had a terrible storm the day of our wedding.. When the venue told me the news of it being inside I was upset and he was there to help whip my tears and gave me kind words. He made our day, beautiful, smooth, and worry free! I would highly recommend him to make your day as special as he made ours! I can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/15/2019

Mark D was amazing going over everything giving us ideas for the wedding we will be having. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/28/2018

emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

Mark was nothing short of phenomenal, he made our ceremony everything we hoped it would be! He is incredibly professional, and made us feel very comfortable and gave our guests a chuckle. Thanks for all that you do, Mark!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Pimpinello · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Our experience with Mark was awesome! He is such a kind and amazing person. Mark is very quick to respond. He was on time and always answered every question we had. Our ceremony was everything we ever hoped and dreamed of, Mark was so funny and kind the words and vows he wrote for us were absolutely perfect! I highly recommend Mark!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Marriages By Mark D 8

Angelo Perone · Married on 05/05/2019

Phenomenal

If you don’t use Mark for your wedding you are doing yourself a disservice! Mark was amazing!!!

My wife and I were both nervous and he made the whole experience comfortable for us. Mark even patted me on the back when I started crying in the middle of my vows lol!

His blend of humor, heartfelt ceremony, and whimsical traditions ensured that our guests enjoyed the ceremony and weren’t just sitting there waiting for it to end.

Everyone talked about him and said how great he was! We felt comfortable and he treated us like a long time friend. We would recommend Mark to anyone getting married because he is just that good!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Marriages By Mark D 9
    Marriages By Mark D 10
    Marriages By Mark D 11
    Marriages By Mark D 12
  • Allison

Allison Durham · Married on 04/28/2019

Perfect ceremony

Mark was the perfect officiant for our wedding on 4.28.19 he kept us at ease smiling and laughing throughout the whole process. So glad we booked mark and would recommend him to all couples! He even stayed and did our toast at dinner. Received many compliments that our ceremony fit us so well with the Bob Marley reading and humor!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Marriages By Mark D 13
    Marriages By Mark D 14
    Marriages By Mark D 15

Stephanie Petronglo · Married on 03/16/2019

Best of the Best!!!

We can not say enough about Mark!! He did such an amazing job that everyone kept asking us how long we have known him and assumed we have been friends for years. All of our guests were shocked that we had just met him when we got engaged and were looking for an Officant. Super personality and made both of us fell so comfortable and relaxed! Perfect choice!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Dana Schneider · Married on 03/09/2019

Mr. & Mrs. Schneider

Mark is by far one of the most kindest people we have ever met! He made our wedding that much more special by making it important to him and showing us how much he loved what he does. His energy was reflecting onto each and every member at the ceremony. I even had people come up to me and tell me how personable he made the ceremony and how great his energy was! There are simply not enough words to describe how great he was and is!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Marriages By Mark D 16

Maria B · Married on 01/05/2019

Mark is everything you need for a wedding

Mark MADE our wedding! He was super helpful with planning our wedding and answered all of our questions. We did a FaceTime meeting which was really helpful with busy schedules. He made everyone feel comfortable and we got so many compliments after the ceremony of how great our officiant was! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone! Thanks Mark!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE wedding

Mark is THE absolute man. During the most emotional, nervous, happy, sad, crazy day of your life, he brings calm and comforting. He rocks! He’s timely, organized, and makes everyone feel confident in their role during your special day.. including you!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Marriages By Mark D 17

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Officiant

Mark was awesome! He is very down to earth and professional. He was extremely easy to work with and knows what he’s doing!! Our service was sentimental with a touch a humor. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Steven · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect ceremony

We used Mark for our November wedding at Brigalias where he’s a preferred vendor; it was easy to see why he had that status! Mark was very supportive of us in the process leading up to the ceremony; he patiently worked with us to craft the ceremony that we envisioned. Mark helped ease our nerves the day of the ceremony especially with his knowledge of the venue and staff; he even helped the venue move our flowers from ceremony to reception. Mark’s ceremony was the right blend of light and traditional. Many of our guests commented on how great the ceremony was as a reflection of our personalities, and how Mark’s handling of the ceremony helped achieve that reflection. We highly recommend Mark to any couple looking for someone who is supportive and flexible, and brings the right balance of humor and respect to a wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Officiant!

We absolutely LOVED working with Mark. My husband's family is relatively religious while mine is not, so it was imperative we found someone who could balance both of our wishes. Mark was everything we were looking for! He gave us plenty of options on how we wanted our service to go, sample readings and vows to help us really build a ceremony that matched our desires, and worked with us to get everything just perfect. His laid back style kept me very calm, and made the planning a breeze!
    The day of, he interjected the traditional service with just the perfect amount of comedic interlude: it made us breathe a little up there, kept it light hearted, and really connected our ceremony to our nature as husband and wife! A bunch of people came up to me afterward and said how great he was.
    I would absolutely recommend Mark if you are looking for an Officiant who will deliver your service, your way!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Samantha Alberga · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing!!!!

Mark was superb. He made the ceremony so special!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kasey · Married on 09/29/2018

Mark was awesome!! I’d recommend him to anyone! He was forever with a smile on his face, so happy and loving! My husband and I chose traditional vows so Mark wrote them for us, they were sweet, heart felt and to the point which was exactly how we wanted it!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Taran · Married on 09/21/2018

Mark is a WONDERFUL officiant and I highly recommend him!! We got stuck with no one to marry us a month before the wedding and somehow, him being extremely booked, he just happened to be free on our wedding day. He was soooo nice and made us feel so comfortable during our ceremony. He went over everything with us before our ceremony and made sure everything went flawless. If you are looking for the perfect officiant for your wedding, look no further!

Sent on 10/08/2018

bernadette · Married on 09/08/2018

Mark is the best!!! He made our ceremony so perfect in so many ways!!
    Thank you so much Mark!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2018

We love Mark! He made our wedding so special and was such a perfect addition to our ceremony. Highly recommend! Thank you so much Mark you’re the best!!

Ashley & Eric Spencer

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2018

Mark was so awesome about helping us with our vowes before the wedding!! Everyone loved our ceremony and thought he did an amazing job! He made us feel relaxed and kept the ceremony upbeat and everyone had a blast!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Gladys · Married on 07/22/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing. He answered all questions and concerns in a timely matter. He was easygoing and a joy to meet.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2018

From the moment we met Mark we knew he would be perfect to perform our wedding ceremony. He instantly made my husband and I feel comfortable. He answered any questions I had quickly and was there to ease any nerves I had. Our ceremony was sweet and heartfelt. We have received many compliments on our ceremony. Mark made our day perfect.! Thank you so much Mark!!!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Julia · Married on 07/06/2018

Mark is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. He’ll make your wedding day extremely special. He will make people laugh; he will make people cry happy tears and his smile brightens up the room. My wedding theme was fairytale and I asked him to help us come up with fun vows that will make everyone laugh. He did just that. He found the right words and made it perfect. It was a pleasure to have mark as our officiant. He goes the extra mile and I 110% recommend him. Mark was recommended to us by our venue Brigalias and I am very happy we took their advice. He is an extremely sweet person, he works with you and makes everything go perfectly! I can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 07/27/2018