212 Reviews for Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

Flower Girl Baskets (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
210 Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Reviews

I am a Caterer so i do not write reviews, but Kim did my daughter’s wedding on August 18, 2018 at the Art Factory in Paterson, NJ. My daughter and her Fiancée wanted a rustic look. Warehouse/Factory. We found a raw factory, with nothing but bare wood floors and open ceilings. It was as rustic and bare as you can get. But Kim and her Crew created a beautiful and spectacular look throughout the facility and still kept that raw look that my daughter wanted. I will tell you how great it was to deal with Kim and her staff. They were perfect in every way. Everything that was discussed was delivered and more. As i said at the beginning, I am a Caterer and I have worked with Kim over the years and have always felt she was the most professional and that is why I chose her for my daughter’s wedding. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give her and her crew a 20. I will always recommend
Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim
Showroom 286 Route 34 South Matawan, NJ 07747
Thank

Profile Picture William, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kim made me flowers for a small last minute dinner party - Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
It is always a pleasure to deal with Marquis Floral's - Kim, Mary and Staff
are the most talented designers I have ever worked with

Love you Guys!

Profile Picture Jo, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

The personal attention that Kim, Mary and the team at Marquis florals was unprecedented. I am so lucky that my wedding was handled with such beauty and finesse. The details that went into the floral arrangements were beautiful; the seating chart was classy, and our wedding was therefore simply exquisite.

Profile Picture Tara, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We didn’t realize the power of flowers on a wedding until we saw the end product of what Kim and her team at Marquis Florals put together. It all started with the most beautiful chuppah we have ever seen. We loved it so much that we ended up making a “day-of” decision to keep chuppah up for the party and put our sweetheart table under it. In addition, the floral arrangements for the centerpieces were phenomenal. The combination of high and low centerpieces, bursting with different colors and flowers added so much to the space. They were creative, fresh, and beautiful. We cannot say enough about them. Kim was confident in what she does from day one and delivered exactly what she promised and more. We highly recommend Kim and Marquis Florals!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

Absolutely loved Kim at Marquis Floral. I had been to about 6 other florists and almost lost hope that someone would not see my vision properly or not work with me in pricing. Kim was amazing from the moment I sat down. Between asking me questions, seeing my vision, giving ideas without being pushy and working with pricing so I wasn't breaking the bank but still getting what I wanted, I left feeling a 100% certain that she was the one for me. Everyone that works there was so polite and wonderful as well. I am so excited to see how everything comes together.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Absolutely Stunning!!! All of my guests could not believe that my wedding bouquets were real because they looked that perfect. I never realized until the day of the wedding but I never actually had a picture of what I wanted for my bridal party flowers I just knew I wanted them to be bright and tropical. Crazy thought right brides, just trusting your vendor and assuming that they have the same picture you do. Well Kim and her team nailed it with my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids. When they showed up to my house on my wedding day I was blown away!!The blue bud orchids were just enough blue to tie in with the dresses while the tropical colors made for a very beachy look!!!

The centerpieces were also exactly what I want simple but elegant. A submerged blue bud orchid with floating candles in 3 different size pillar vases.

Love love love!! I would definitely recommend Marquis florals!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Tina & Kyle Parton

Profile Picture Tina, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

My husband and I got married on May 11th at the Addison Park and are so happy we chose to work with Marquis Florals. I struggled to find a florist as my wedding was Mother's Day weekend and in the midst of communions and graduations. From my initial consultation, I knew Kim was going to be fantastic to work with and she did not disappoint! By the day of the wedding it felt like Kim was an extension of our family. She got along great with my mom and made floral recommendations that matched the style of our venue. Most importantly, I didn't feel like she was salesy. She made recommendations to enhance my day and also let me know where I could cut back to stay in my budget. I was unsure what types of flowers to select and Kim was extremely helpful. The day of the wedding, one of the crew members came to our hotel and dropped off my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. I was blown away by how full and lush everything was! It more beautiful than I imagined. The crew member pinned all the boutonnieres on the groom and groomsmen jackets too which was really helpful. We decided to have an arch for our outdoor ceremony and that was breathtaking! It was full of peonies and beautiful flowers and had lush greens too. I was so happy with it! The pictures our guests took look great so I can't wait to see the professional ones. We also had petals down the aisle and peonies at all the pews. The flowers inside the venue were elegant and so beautiful. Our tall centerpieces were an excellent compliment to the room and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. I can't say enough good things about Marquis Florals. Kim, Mary, and the crew were fantastic! I highly recommend them! Their customer service and quality of work are unmatched! Thank you Marquis Florals for making my day a beautiful one!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Loved Marquis Florals, I went in with images of what i had in mind for my wedding and they made it happen. My flowers were so gorgeous that I'm getting some of the roses preserved. My flowers were waiting there for me when I came to my venue for the day and looked beautiful. Very satisfied.

Profile Picture Patty, 4/22/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Kim and her team were such a pleasure to work with from day 1! I cant believe my wedding day on 2/9/18 has come and gone so quickly--My husband and I had our reception at Nanina's in the Park and Kim's team did a flawless job of creating the most beautiful centerpieces that I have ever seen! Sometimes it is easy to miss seeing centerpieces and floral arrangements-- but mine were absolute show stoppers! The gold manzanita branches and rich colors of my floral arrangements made my jaw drop as I saw the ballroom for the first time. My guests and family were so impressed and I can't thank you enough for making my floral dreams come true!

Profile Picture JACLYN, 2/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Marquis floral helped create my dream wedding. Kim and her team created a beautiful indoor ceremony room with my budget. I could not be happier with Kim
And marquis floral! From the drapery, floral
Arch, to the centerpieces and bouquets, everything was absolutley perfect. Thank you Kim!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn , 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

I sincerely cannot express how amazed I was by the quality and service of Kim and her team. From our first meeting, Kim steered me in the exact direction of what I wanted. We were getting married indoors at the venue in just a simple room since it was a November wedding and Kim came up with a fantastic idea of jazzing up the room but using tulle, stringed lights, and using the centerpieces along the aisle. When my special day came, everything was there and Kim's team was working hard setting everything up before I even had to time to think about it. When I walked down the aisle, I was stunned by how beautiful our "chapel" looked. During our cocktail hour, the team worked seamlessly to transfer the centerpieces to the reception room. They are truly experts in flowers and I received so many compliment on the flowers which were gorgeous. Cannot recommend Kim enough!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

Working with Kim was great! My husband and I didn't know too much about flowers. Kim was so sweet and so helpful! The flowers looked absolutely gorgeous from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces. We also did the seating board with Kim and it looked absolutely beautiful. She matched it to look just like our invitation.

Profile Picture Kristen & Brian, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Delivery

I used Kim for a second time in 2 years. She did my son's bar mitzvah two years ago and now did my daughters bat mitzvah this past Saturday. Kim outdid herself for my daughter--- it was a floral fantasy--- the backdrop behind the dais, the table arrangements with branches and florals to match my daughter's color scheme. She did topiary arrangements for the young childrens table and even helps with linen colors. Everything was top notched--guests were in awe when they walked into the room. I think Kim is very fair and tells you where and where not to spend your money for maximum effect. Kudos to Kim!!!!

Profile Picture risa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Marquis Florals - Kim and her team are absolutely AMAZING! When I walked into my wedding reception and saw my gigantic and gorgeous centerpieces, I literally cried tears of joy because it was everything I have ever dreamed of. The same goes for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and the pew/altar arrangements at our church. I say this with complete sincerity - it was better than anything you will find on Pinterest. We got SO much stuff from Marquis Florals and it was at such a reasonable price... I truly felt it was worth every penny. Thank you Marquis Florals for your expertise and for making my wedding absolutely jaw-dropping.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I worked with Kim for my wedding flowers for October 8th, 2017 and there are simply no words to truly describe how awesome she was. She was personable, honest, beyond helpful, and listened to all my ideas but also provided great suggestions. She always made herself available and was extremely patient, which helped when I was indecisive about flower colors. As all brides quickly realize, wedding planning can be stressful at times, working with Kim I knew I was in good hands and had one less thing to worry about for my wedding. All my guests had extremely positive feedback, from the church décor, the bouquets, to the venue! I cannot thank Kim and the staff at Marquis Florals enough for making my wedding beautiful! Highly highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were recommended by our venue to work with Marquis Florals which we were elated to have. We were fortunate to see Marquis Florals at an expo and inquired about their services. When we met with the florist, Kim right on the spot we knew we wanted her. We had a vision for our fall wedding and Kim ran with the idea. She was able to find the right flowers to represent what we wanted. She was flexible and wiling to work with us for our special day. On our wedding day itself, Kim was prompt and delivered the flowers to the location we wanted and set up the reception perfectly with our center pieces. Overall, we would highly recommend Marquis Florals because of their creativity, flexibility, affordability and their value. We are confident that our pictures will have added beauty because of the decor and floral arrangements.

Profile Picture Norah, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

To say Kim and her staff are not creative and produce beautiful flower arrangements is an understatement. Kim helped me bring a vision in my head to life. She was very attentive to detail, creative, responsive, flexible, and worked with my budget. Her arrangements were stunning, everyone kept talking about how beautiful they were. I would absolutely recommend her business, and use them in the future without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim and her team are amazing! They handled all of the flowers for a three day destination wedding AND served as our day-of coordinators. The whole weekend was absolutely perfect due in large part to Kim and Monique!! The BEST!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kim is THE best! You cannot go wrong with her!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kim and her team are incredible! From our first meeting, Kim seemed to really understand my vision and made me feel completely confident that the flowers for my wedding would be incredible. She listened, was honest, and helped lead me when I asked for her input. Then on the wedding day, she did more than deliver! I actually teared up when I saw the bouquets (which means a lot for a girl who doesn't consider herself a "flower person"). The bouquets were detailed and gorgeous and matched perfectly with the gorgeous centerpieces! Jaws dropped when our guests entered the room, meaning that people chose to take home centerpieces and bouquets to enjoy them for a bit longer. Finally, the cementing decor and chuppah... Just WOW!!!!! It was straight out of a fairytale! I could never recommend marquis florals enough!! Thank you thank you! If you go with Kim, my biggest recommendation is to plan to preserve your bouquet! You will be completely in love with it and sad when you realize you can't keep it forever! Definitely happening to me as we speak!!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Wow! Kim and her team truly are the best! The pricing was fair and better then a lot of other places we went to. The flowers were gorgeous! They delivered all flowers to correct places and on time for everything. Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous all of our flowers and centerpieces were. We rented our centerpieces from them. Delivery, set up, and clean up are included in the price package. They were breathtaking! Thank you Kim for making our wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture CHRISTINE, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals

Kim and her team did an immaculate and beautiful beyond belief for my dream wedding. I couldn't ask for anything more because they've done beyond my services! They were there from the beginning to the end and made beautiful centerpieces and designed everything so beautifully that my guests still keep talking about how incredible of the job they have done for me. If I came up with anything extravagant they were able to top it that's how amazing they are. I can't wait for a Another event to have because I would definitely be very blessed to use them for my family and friends as well as when I have my own children. Words cannot express how I felt as soon as I walked into the room with all of their hard work and dedication that they've put in through the few months that we have gotten together to put all of this it was one of my best moments of my wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We genuinely enjoyed working with Kim as the florist for our wedding at the Addison Park this past April. Kim and her team, from the initial meeting to finalizing details were always professional and responsive. We had selected Cherry Blossoms as our centerpieces and could not be more impressed with how they had come out. Additionally, Kim was very accommodating with all the last minute changes we had, and executed everything perfectly on the day of. We will be more than happy to recommend Kim to our friends and family for her services. Thanks again for making our special day perfect!

Profile Picture Kimberly & Pat, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Marquis Florists did a wonderful job. The centerpieces were stunning. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Maureen, 4/8/17, 1 Review