Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Reviews

218 Reviews for Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

218 Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Reviews

Karen Goldberg · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous !!!!

Kim is incredibly creative and she is an absolute pleasure to deal with as are Mary and Wendy and the rest of her staff. The flowers for my daughter's shower and wedding were absolutely gorgeous. The bouquets were fabulous and these were the freshest flowers I have ever seen at an event! We highly recommend Marquis Florals by Kim!!!!

Nancy · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim and her team were incredible to work with! I have worked with Kim before for my children’s Bar Mitzvahs, so when my daughter got engaged, we had no doubt who would be doing her flowers! Kim’s talent, vision and beautiful disposition helped make our dream come true. We can’t thank her enough. ❤️

Taylor · Married on 09/14/2018

wonderful work

My husband and I got married on September 14, 2018 and can I just say that working with Marqui Florals was the best decision we made when choosing a Florist. They blew our expectations out of the water. Our first appointment with Kim was a breeze, and she instantly made us feel comfortable. Everything that we talked about with Kim was executed beautifully. They were also extremely accommodating. I spoke with them a couple times days before our wedding to add a couple extra details, and the woman I spoke to was extremely sweet and the process was easy. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding look so beautiful!

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 1
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 2

Alissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Marquis Florals made my dream color scheme come to life! My wedding colors were sunset colors (pinks, purples and oranges), and Kim took my ideas and made it happen! She listened to what we wanted and made some suggestions along the way from her experience, but was never pushy and left every decision up to us. She was incredible! Beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. Loved my experience and will definitely recommend to everyone!

• W

William · Married on 08/18/2018

I am a Caterer so i do not write reviews, but Kim did my daughter’s wedding on August 18, 2018 at the Art Factory in Paterson, NJ. My daughter and her Fiancée wanted a rustic look. Warehouse/Factory. We found a raw factory, with nothing but bare wood floors and open ceilings. It was as rustic and bare as you can get. But Kim and her Crew created a beautiful and spectacular look throughout the facility and still kept that raw look that my daughter wanted. I will tell you how great it was to deal with Kim and her staff. They were perfect in every way. Everything that was discussed was delivered and more. As i said at the beginning, I am a Caterer and I have worked with Kim over the years and have always felt she was the most professional and that is why I chose her for my daughter’s wedding. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give her and her crew a 20. I will always recommend
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim
    Showroom 286 Route 34 South Matawan, NJ 07747
    Thank

Sent on 08/31/2018

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. It was a beautiful evening. I am so thrilled you loved it all.

Nina · Married on 08/08/2018

I just wanted to thank you and your staff for making my wedding day so special. The flowers were soooooo beautiful! I would not have wanted it any other way. I am so thankful that God allowed us to cross paths. You and your team truly touched my heart.

Thanks for giving this Texas girl her heart's desire. You truly understand the meaning of "BIG". You and your team will forever be known as my favorite florist in the whole wide world.

Many Blessings!

Nina P.

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 3
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 4
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 5

Jo · Married on 08/05/2018

Kim made me flowers for a small last minute dinner party - Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is always a pleasure to deal with Marquis Floral's - Kim, Mary and Staff
    are the most talented designers I have ever worked with

Love you Guys!

Tara · Married on 08/04/2018

The personal attention that Kim, Mary and the team at Marquis florals was unprecedented. I am so lucky that my wedding was handled with such beauty and finesse. The details that went into the floral arrangements were beautiful; the seating chart was classy, and our wedding was therefore simply exquisite.

• kristen

kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

Simply beautiful!

Marquis Florals by recommended by friends that had used Kim for weddings and other events in the past and after seeing her work from their events I knew that I had to meet with Kim. Kim sat down with us to go over every flower, idea and look we wanted for our wedding and promised that she would be able to bring in peonies for my bouquet as they were out of season at the time of our wedding. When we followed up for our sample arrangement a few months before the wedding, Kim helped us perfect our design and swapped out a few things right then and there so we were able to see the changes right in front of us. Leaving our sample meeting left us with a sense of ease as we did not have a worry as to how our arrangements and other florals would look on our wedding day as they were perfect! We were going for a soft, romantic look with blushes and whites and wanted to include dusty miller which perfected our vision! The morning of, Kim's staff was extremely professional, kind, and on time. There was one small error with our flowers but they fixed it right away and Kim apologized the following day when we saw her at our venue as she had stopped by for something else. Our florals included our centerpieces in a low pedestal vase surrounded by floating candles, bridal bouquet, bridal party bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, entry table arrangement, flowers for the cake, decorated birdcage for our cards, and our ceremony florals and drapes. We also had large round balloons for a few pictures that Kim provided as well. Everything was truly perfect and I would not change a thing. Before my wedding I never thought one could truly be in love with a floral arrangement, when I was truly sad to leave my gorgeous bouquet at home the morning we left for our honeymoon I realized how it truly was possible!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 6
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 7
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 8
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 9
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 10

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Kristen Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working together to make the concept into reality . I wish you all the best. Kim

Jill · Married on 07/20/2018

We didn’t realize the power of flowers on a wedding until we saw the end product of what Kim and her team at Marquis Florals put together. It all started with the most beautiful chuppah we have ever seen. We loved it so much that we ended up making a “day-of” decision to keep chuppah up for the party and put our sweetheart table under it. In addition, the floral arrangements for the centerpieces were phenomenal. The combination of high and low centerpieces, bursting with different colors and flowers added so much to the space. They were creative, fresh, and beautiful. We cannot say enough about them. Kim was confident in what she does from day one and delivered exactly what she promised and more. We highly recommend Kim and Marquis Florals!

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely loved Kim at Marquis Floral. I had been to about 6 other florists and almost lost hope that someone would not see my vision properly or not work with me in pricing. Kim was amazing from the moment I sat down. Between asking me questions, seeing my vision, giving ideas without being pushy and working with pricing so I wasn't breaking the bank but still getting what I wanted, I left feeling a 100% certain that she was the one for me. Everyone that works there was so polite and wonderful as well. I am so excited to see how everything comes together.

Tina · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely Stunning!!! All of my guests could not believe that my wedding bouquets were real because they looked that perfect. I never realized until the day of the wedding but I never actually had a picture of what I wanted for my bridal party flowers I just knew I wanted them to be bright and tropical. Crazy thought right brides, just trusting your vendor and assuming that they have the same picture you do. Well Kim and her team nailed it with my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids. When they showed up to my house on my wedding day I was blown away!!The blue bud orchids were just enough blue to tie in with the dresses while the tropical colors made for a very beachy look!!!

The centerpieces were also exactly what I want simple but elegant. A submerged blue bud orchid with floating candles in 3 different size pillar vases.

Love love love!! I would definitely recommend Marquis florals!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Tina & Kyle Parton

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I got married on May 11th at the Addison Park and are so happy we chose to work with Marquis Florals. I struggled to find a florist as my wedding was Mother's Day weekend and in the midst of communions and graduations. From my initial consultation, I knew Kim was going to be fantastic to work with and she did not disappoint! By the day of the wedding it felt like Kim was an extension of our family. She got along great with my mom and made floral recommendations that matched the style of our venue. Most importantly, I didn't feel like she was salesy. She made recommendations to enhance my day and also let me know where I could cut back to stay in my budget. I was unsure what types of flowers to select and Kim was extremely helpful. The day of the wedding, one of the crew members came to our hotel and dropped off my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. I was blown away by how full and lush everything was! It more beautiful than I imagined. The crew member pinned all the boutonnieres on the groom and groomsmen jackets too which was really helpful. We decided to have an arch for our outdoor ceremony and that was breathtaking! It was full of peonies and beautiful flowers and had lush greens too. I was so happy with it! The pictures our guests took look great so I can't wait to see the professional ones. We also had petals down the aisle and peonies at all the pews. The flowers inside the venue were elegant and so beautiful. Our tall centerpieces were an excellent compliment to the room and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. I can't say enough good things about Marquis Florals. Kim, Mary, and the crew were fantastic! I highly recommend them! Their customer service and quality of work are unmatched! Thank you Marquis Florals for making my day a beautiful one!

• Patty

Patty · Married on 04/22/2018

Loved Marquis Florals, I went in with images of what i had in mind for my wedding and they made it happen. My flowers were so gorgeous that I'm getting some of the roses preserved. My flowers were waiting there for me when I came to my venue for the day and looked beautiful. Very satisfied.

JACLYN · Married on 02/09/2018

Kim and her team were such a pleasure to work with from day 1! I cant believe my wedding day on 2/9/18 has come and gone so quickly--My husband and I had our reception at Nanina's in the Park and Kim's team did a flawless job of creating the most beautiful centerpieces that I have ever seen! Sometimes it is easy to miss seeing centerpieces and floral arrangements-- but mine were absolute show stoppers! The gold manzanita branches and rich colors of my floral arrangements made my jaw drop as I saw the ballroom for the first time. My guests and family were so impressed and I can't thank you enough for making my floral dreams come true!

Jaclyn · Married on 01/13/2018

Marquis floral helped create my dream wedding. Kim and her team created a beautiful indoor ceremony room with my budget. I could not be happier with Kim
    And marquis floral! From the drapery, floral
    Arch, to the centerpieces and bouquets, everything was absolutley perfect. Thank you Kim!!!!!!!

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 11
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 12
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 13
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 14

Kristin · Married on 11/25/2017

I sincerely cannot express how amazed I was by the quality and service of Kim and her team. From our first meeting, Kim steered me in the exact direction of what I wanted. We were getting married indoors at the venue in just a simple room since it was a November wedding and Kim came up with a fantastic idea of jazzing up the room but using tulle, stringed lights, and using the centerpieces along the aisle. When my special day came, everything was there and Kim's team was working hard setting everything up before I even had to time to think about it. When I walked down the aisle, I was stunned by how beautiful our "chapel" looked. During our cocktail hour, the team worked seamlessly to transfer the centerpieces to the reception room. They are truly experts in flowers and I received so many compliment on the flowers which were gorgeous. Cannot recommend Kim enough!

• Kristen & Brian

Kristen & Brian · Married on 11/24/2017

Working with Kim was great! My husband and I didn't know too much about flowers. Kim was so sweet and so helpful! The flowers looked absolutely gorgeous from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces. We also did the seating board with Kim and it looked absolutely beautiful. She matched it to look just like our invitation.

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 15
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 16

risa · Married on 11/11/2017

I used Kim for a second time in 2 years. She did my son's bar mitzvah two years ago and now did my daughters bat mitzvah this past Saturday. Kim outdid herself for my daughter--- it was a floral fantasy--- the backdrop behind the dais, the table arrangements with branches and florals to match my daughter's color scheme. She did topiary arrangements for the young childrens table and even helps with linen colors. Everything was top notched--guests were in awe when they walked into the room. I think Kim is very fair and tells you where and where not to spend your money for maximum effect. Kudos to Kim!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Tha m you Risa it was a pleasure , I look forward to making more beautiful parties and memories together in the future

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Marquis Florals - Kim and her team are absolutely AMAZING! When I walked into my wedding reception and saw my gigantic and gorgeous centerpieces, I literally cried tears of joy because it was everything I have ever dreamed of. The same goes for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and the pew/altar arrangements at our church. I say this with complete sincerity - it was better than anything you will find on Pinterest. We got SO much stuff from Marquis Florals and it was at such a reasonable price... I truly felt it was worth every penny. Thank you Marquis Florals for your expertise and for making my wedding absolutely jaw-dropping.

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 17

Maria · Married on 10/08/2017

I worked with Kim for my wedding flowers for October 8th, 2017 and there are simply no words to truly describe how awesome she was. She was personable, honest, beyond helpful, and listened to all my ideas but also provided great suggestions. She always made herself available and was extremely patient, which helped when I was indecisive about flower colors. As all brides quickly realize, wedding planning can be stressful at times, working with Kim I knew I was in good hands and had one less thing to worry about for my wedding. All my guests had extremely positive feedback, from the church décor, the bouquets, to the venue! I cannot thank Kim and the staff at Marquis Florals enough for making my wedding beautiful! Highly highly recommend!!!

Norah · Married on 10/06/2017

We were recommended by our venue to work with Marquis Florals which we were elated to have. We were fortunate to see Marquis Florals at an expo and inquired about their services. When we met with the florist, Kim right on the spot we knew we wanted her. We had a vision for our fall wedding and Kim ran with the idea. She was able to find the right flowers to represent what we wanted. She was flexible and wiling to work with us for our special day. On our wedding day itself, Kim was prompt and delivered the flowers to the location we wanted and set up the reception perfectly with our center pieces. Overall, we would highly recommend Marquis Florals because of their creativity, flexibility, affordability and their value. We are confident that our pictures will have added beauty because of the decor and floral arrangements.

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

To say Kim and her staff are not creative and produce beautiful flower arrangements is an understatement. Kim helped me bring a vision in my head to life. She was very attentive to detail, creative, responsive, flexible, and worked with my budget. Her arrangements were stunning, everyone kept talking about how beautiful they were. I would absolutely recommend her business, and use them in the future without hesitation.

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim and her team are amazing! They handled all of the flowers for a three day destination wedding AND served as our day-of coordinators. The whole weekend was absolutely perfect due in large part to Kim and Monique!! The BEST!