204 Reviews for Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

Preservation (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Venue Visit (1)
202 Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Reviews

Absolutely loved Kim at Marquis Floral. I had been to about 6 other florists and almost lost hope that someone would not see my vision properly or not work with me in pricing. Kim was amazing from the moment I sat down. Between asking me questions, seeing my vision, giving ideas without being pushy and working with pricing so I wasn't breaking the bank but still getting what I wanted, I left feeling a 100% certain that she was the one for me. Everyone that works there was so polite and wonderful as well. I am so excited to see how everything comes together.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Loved Marquis Florals, I went in with images of what i had in mind for my wedding and they made it happen. My flowers were so gorgeous that I'm getting some of the roses preserved. My flowers were waiting there for me when I came to my venue for the day and looked beautiful. Very satisfied.

Profile Picture Patty, 4/22/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Kim and her team were such a pleasure to work with from day 1! I cant believe my wedding day on 2/9/18 has come and gone so quickly--My husband and I had our reception at Nanina's in the Park and Kim's team did a flawless job of creating the most beautiful centerpieces that I have ever seen! Sometimes it is easy to miss seeing centerpieces and floral arrangements-- but mine were absolute show stoppers! The gold manzanita branches and rich colors of my floral arrangements made my jaw drop as I saw the ballroom for the first time. My guests and family were so impressed and I can't thank you enough for making my floral dreams come true!

Profile Picture JACLYN, 2/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Marquis floral helped create my dream wedding. Kim and her team created a beautiful indoor ceremony room with my budget. I could not be happier with Kim
And marquis floral! From the drapery, floral
Arch, to the centerpieces and bouquets, everything was absolutley perfect. Thank you Kim!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn , 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

I sincerely cannot express how amazed I was by the quality and service of Kim and her team. From our first meeting, Kim steered me in the exact direction of what I wanted. We were getting married indoors at the venue in just a simple room since it was a November wedding and Kim came up with a fantastic idea of jazzing up the room but using tulle, stringed lights, and using the centerpieces along the aisle. When my special day came, everything was there and Kim's team was working hard setting everything up before I even had to time to think about it. When I walked down the aisle, I was stunned by how beautiful our "chapel" looked. During our cocktail hour, the team worked seamlessly to transfer the centerpieces to the reception room. They are truly experts in flowers and I received so many compliment on the flowers which were gorgeous. Cannot recommend Kim enough!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

Working with Kim was great! My husband and I didn't know too much about flowers. Kim was so sweet and so helpful! The flowers looked absolutely gorgeous from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces. We also did the seating board with Kim and it looked absolutely beautiful. She matched it to look just like our invitation.

Profile Picture Kristen & Brian, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Delivery

I used Kim for a second time in 2 years. She did my son's bar mitzvah two years ago and now did my daughters bat mitzvah this past Saturday. Kim outdid herself for my daughter--- it was a floral fantasy--- the backdrop behind the dais, the table arrangements with branches and florals to match my daughter's color scheme. She did topiary arrangements for the young childrens table and even helps with linen colors. Everything was top notched--guests were in awe when they walked into the room. I think Kim is very fair and tells you where and where not to spend your money for maximum effect. Kudos to Kim!!!!

Profile Picture risa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Marquis Florals - Kim and her team are absolutely AMAZING! When I walked into my wedding reception and saw my gigantic and gorgeous centerpieces, I literally cried tears of joy because it was everything I have ever dreamed of. The same goes for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and the pew/altar arrangements at our church. I say this with complete sincerity - it was better than anything you will find on Pinterest. We got SO much stuff from Marquis Florals and it was at such a reasonable price... I truly felt it was worth every penny. Thank you Marquis Florals for your expertise and for making my wedding absolutely jaw-dropping.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I worked with Kim for my wedding flowers for October 8th, 2017 and there are simply no words to truly describe how awesome she was. She was personable, honest, beyond helpful, and listened to all my ideas but also provided great suggestions. She always made herself available and was extremely patient, which helped when I was indecisive about flower colors. As all brides quickly realize, wedding planning can be stressful at times, working with Kim I knew I was in good hands and had one less thing to worry about for my wedding. All my guests had extremely positive feedback, from the church décor, the bouquets, to the venue! I cannot thank Kim and the staff at Marquis Florals enough for making my wedding beautiful! Highly highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We were recommended by our venue to work with Marquis Florals which we were elated to have. We were fortunate to see Marquis Florals at an expo and inquired about their services. When we met with the florist, Kim right on the spot we knew we wanted her. We had a vision for our fall wedding and Kim ran with the idea. She was able to find the right flowers to represent what we wanted. She was flexible and wiling to work with us for our special day. On our wedding day itself, Kim was prompt and delivered the flowers to the location we wanted and set up the reception perfectly with our center pieces. Overall, we would highly recommend Marquis Florals because of their creativity, flexibility, affordability and their value. We are confident that our pictures will have added beauty because of the decor and floral arrangements.

Profile Picture Norah, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

To say Kim and her staff are not creative and produce beautiful flower arrangements is an understatement. Kim helped me bring a vision in my head to life. She was very attentive to detail, creative, responsive, flexible, and worked with my budget. Her arrangements were stunning, everyone kept talking about how beautiful they were. I would absolutely recommend her business, and use them in the future without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim and her team are amazing! They handled all of the flowers for a three day destination wedding AND served as our day-of coordinators. The whole weekend was absolutely perfect due in large part to Kim and Monique!! The BEST!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kim is THE best! You cannot go wrong with her!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kim and her team are incredible! From our first meeting, Kim seemed to really understand my vision and made me feel completely confident that the flowers for my wedding would be incredible. She listened, was honest, and helped lead me when I asked for her input. Then on the wedding day, she did more than deliver! I actually teared up when I saw the bouquets (which means a lot for a girl who doesn't consider herself a "flower person"). The bouquets were detailed and gorgeous and matched perfectly with the gorgeous centerpieces! Jaws dropped when our guests entered the room, meaning that people chose to take home centerpieces and bouquets to enjoy them for a bit longer. Finally, the cementing decor and chuppah... Just WOW!!!!! It was straight out of a fairytale! I could never recommend marquis florals enough!! Thank you thank you! If you go with Kim, my biggest recommendation is to plan to preserve your bouquet! You will be completely in love with it and sad when you realize you can't keep it forever! Definitely happening to me as we speak!!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Wow! Kim and her team truly are the best! The pricing was fair and better then a lot of other places we went to. The flowers were gorgeous! They delivered all flowers to correct places and on time for everything. Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous all of our flowers and centerpieces were. We rented our centerpieces from them. Delivery, set up, and clean up are included in the price package. They were breathtaking! Thank you Kim for making our wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture CHRISTINE, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals

Kim and her team did an immaculate and beautiful beyond belief for my dream wedding. I couldn't ask for anything more because they've done beyond my services! They were there from the beginning to the end and made beautiful centerpieces and designed everything so beautifully that my guests still keep talking about how incredible of the job they have done for me. If I came up with anything extravagant they were able to top it that's how amazing they are. I can't wait for a Another event to have because I would definitely be very blessed to use them for my family and friends as well as when I have my own children. Words cannot express how I felt as soon as I walked into the room with all of their hard work and dedication that they've put in through the few months that we have gotten together to put all of this it was one of my best moments of my wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We genuinely enjoyed working with Kim as the florist for our wedding at the Addison Park this past April. Kim and her team, from the initial meeting to finalizing details were always professional and responsive. We had selected Cherry Blossoms as our centerpieces and could not be more impressed with how they had come out. Additionally, Kim was very accommodating with all the last minute changes we had, and executed everything perfectly on the day of. We will be more than happy to recommend Kim to our friends and family for her services. Thanks again for making our special day perfect!

Profile Picture Kimberly & Pat, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Marquis Florists did a wonderful job. The centerpieces were stunning. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Maureen, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

Kim at Marquis Florals was awesome! I LOVED how the flowers turned out for our wedding! I was obsessed with my bridesmaid’s bouquet. Their dresses were tealish so it is kind of a harder color to match flowers (and I did not want any pinks or purples in my flowers) but they were able to dye the flowers a Tiffany blue color that complimented the dresses beautifully. The flowers looked even better than the pictures that I brought in during my consultation with Kim. I was super impressed with her work and would highly recommend her services for other brides. We also had an alter for the wedding ceremony that also was beautiful and exactly what I hoped for. Honestly, I only needed to meet with her once and from that conversation she was able to make the flowers better than I could have imagined. They also are willing to work with your budget. Go with Marquis Florals! You will not be disappointed!
Wedding 3/31/2017

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/31/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

I used this company for my grandson's 1st birthday recently and I have to say, Kim and her staff were very professional, experienced and knowledgeable in this industry. Their work turned out absolutely beautiful!!! She aimed to please every step of the way. I've seen quite a few of her jobs from showers to weddings and every one of the jobs were creative and flawless. I would never use anyone else!!!!!

Profile Picture lori ann, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

If you want to work with a florist who is warmly professional, has great attention to detail AND does a great job, you don't need to see anyone else. Kim was the first florist we met and it was truly love at first meeting. I did my homework anyway and shopped around and no one compared to Kim and her staff. She and her team made the process fun and stress free. There was even a hiccup on the wedding day with my bouquet I let them know and it was fixed in no time (better even than the picture that was provided). You truly can't go wrong with such an amazing team.

Profile Picture Dayna, 1/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Look no further! Kim and her team are absolutely amazing! From the initial consulation, we knew we made the right decision to hire her. Kim understood our aesthetic and vision of what we wanted and really put everything together. She is super down to earth and made our wedding planning experience fun and less stressful. It was always a pleasure visting her throughout the process. Her floral designs are absolutely breathtaking - every design is a piece of art.

We booked Kim for all our wedding florals and also wedding planning. She took on the day's schedule in every detail and made our wedding day completely seamless! How many couples can say this about their wedding day? Kim was our wedding fairy godmother!

Look no further and hire Marquis Florals for your wedding (or any event). You will not regret it. Kim has 30 yrs of experience and every detail of her work proves just that.

Thank you Kim, Mary, and the rest of the Marquis Florals & Events Design team for an amazing wedding!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amazing Amazing Amazing!! Every single detail was just as I imagined. Kim and her team are the best in the business!!

Erin Dowling

Profile Picture Erin, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

We have used Kim and her staff before and we are just amazed each time. They are professional and very creative. Every time they make the party venue look amazing

Profile Picture Anita, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews