Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Reviews

237 | Matawan, NJ

237 Reviews for Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim

Arielle · Married on 10/11/2020

Brought my vision to life!

Kim was great to work with! I knew nothing about flowers before going in but had ideas of colors that I wanted and a picture of what were apparently fake flowers (didn't know they were fake at the time) that I liked when I first met with Kim and she was able use all of that to create bouquets for my bridesmaids that literally made my jaw drop. The bridesmaid bouquets are resting in front of my cake in the picture attached. I also used her to make my bouquet which was made out of brooches and I was amazed when she deliver my product. She knocked it out of the park with the flowers for my centerpieces too (everything but the flowers was provided by me). Kim was fun to work with, super knowledgeable and very reasonably priced. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Kathie Hockenjos · Married on 10/10/2020

Bridal Shower March 6,2020

I had a bridal shower for my daughter on March 6 and Kim and her staff went above and beyond! Everything was just perfect! The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and all the decor was exactly as I hoped it would be. They were very helpful, patient and brought my vision to life. I’m sure they could transform any venue to look exactly as you dreamed it would be. Special thanks to Joann and Mary for all their help and patience. Thanks again, Kathie H

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2020

My special day went by so quickly, I didn't have a chance to really thank Kim, Joann & Mary for all their help..!

These ladies are salt to the earth, just great women. Kim & Joann really work their magic, and it's clear they really know their stuff! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous, everything I wanted. They even managed to perfectly utilize lanterns I had bought as part of my low centerpieces. The end-product was just as I had envisioned it in my mind to be. My wedding was magical, and I truly have these ladies to thank..! I noticed all the special little touches... flower petals strewn around my lanterns, on my escort card table... the sweetheart table.. (things I didn't even ask for, mind you!) Thankfully, everything was captured in my wedding video for me to pour over in days to come. Thank you, thank you!! :-)

-Tiffany

Sent on 05/12/2013

Naomi Lockhart · Married on 11/10/2019

Best Wedding Flowers

23 minutes ago
    I had to write a review because she exceeded my expectations. I was a picky nervous bride who wanted my flowers to be perfect. I couldnt afford over $1000 for my flowers so that made me even more nervous. When the flowers came I couldn't close my mouth or stop smelling them!!! AMAZING isnt even the words I can use. Its behind that. Exceeded my expectations and was better and more beautiful then my dreams. Thank you thank you thank you . I would give 100 stars if I could. Would definitely recommend !!!❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Longandwindingroads

Longandwindingroads · Married on 10/12/2019

You will love your floral experience...

We had our wedding in a large and beautiful, yet raw industrial space. The floral design was an integral part of bringing the wedding venue to life. I met with Kim and her team and we discussed all of my floral ideas and visions. Her team brought together everything we discussed eloquently and beautifully, from our bouquets to our floral altar. Communication with the team was professional and prompt and it was a beautiful experience from beginning to end. I feel so happy to have work with Kim and her team.

-Long & Winding Roads

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Oscar

Oscar Lee · Married on 09/15/2019

Calla Lillies at Addison Park

We had a limited budget assigned to flowers for our wedding day, and Marquis Florals was able to craft arrangements that both fit our vision and costs.

The service on our wedding day was excellent. We needed the bridal bouquet for our pre-wedding 'getting ready at the hotel' portraits...and the team was there promptly at 7:30AM, at the hotel (which was another 15 mins away from the wedding venue). Of course, all the flowers came out stunning and all the small details and suggested accents complemented our emerald green and gold color theme.

Finally, there was a slight discrepancy (no fault of either party) that Marquis Florals and team was able to quickly resolve and refund the expense. Fantastic customer service and experience!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you loved everything. We wish you only the best for a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Best wishes
    Kim
  • Jessica

Jessica & Chris · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful!

Marquis Florals was our florist for our wedding and we could not have been happier with everything! After our first meeting with Kim we knew our search was over. I didnt have a photo of what I wanted for my flowers or even a name of the flowers, I just described what I wanted and Kim immediately pulled up photos and put actual substance to my idea! She really listened to what I wanted and also made the professional suggestions and guidance that I needed. I also have to mention Mary was so helpful and lovely everytime I called or emailed. They were always quick to respond and offer help. I was especially relieved and impressed when I asked for a last minute add on and they were right on it! The day of our wedding the bouquets arrived right on time and were even more beautiful than I imagined. My ceremony and reception were breathtaking and Kim’s team was professional and didnt need anything from me the day of which was relieving because I was feeling overwhelmed by everything. Highly recommend Kim!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2019

Made florals stress-free and beautiful for our wedding!

We used Marquis Florals by Kim for our July 2019 wedding at the Wilshire from a recommendation from a family friend who also got married there and used this florist. Kim and her team provided our chuppah, seven bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnières for groom, the five groomsmen, and dads, and corsages for the moms and grandma, and my bouquet and our centerpieces, and flowers on the cake. We used my bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets to decorate the sweetheart table at the reception. We met to discuss offerings and pricings several months before the wedding—I brought swatches from the bridesmaid dresses and Kim was able to match a rose to the muted pink we chose!—and closer to the wedding, we got to see a sample centerpiece! Working with Kim and Marquis Florals took some of the stress out of wedding planning, and they made our wedding beautiful.

Sent on 05/02/2020
  • Toni

Toni Gerstein · Married on 06/16/2019

Highly Recommend!

Marquis Florals and Event Design by Kim was simply marvelous. The chuppah, table arrangements, bouquets, and all the extra touches were exactly what my daughter, Rachael, and her new husband, Adam, asked (6-16-19). The guest board, bathroom guest baskets, and other baskets throughout the venue were perfect. We did not have to worry about a thing, thanks to Kim and her fabulous staff.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Chan · Married on 06/04/2019

Surpassed Expectations!

My fiancé and I found Kim and Marquis Florals on a whim, just searching through florists on wedding apps. Luckily for us, we found a gem right down the road from our venue! Kim and Mary were super respectful of our budget from the first email and later on, during our first face to face meeting. We told her exactly what we wanted, and that we didn't want to break the bank on flowers (heck, we didn't even want floral centerpieces when we first started planning), and she was great about throwing out ideas of things that would look beautiful and not cost an arm and a leg. When the wedding came closer, she sent us emails with pictures of sample centerpieces and quickly made adjustments based on what we asked. When we got to the venue on the day of the wedding, we were BLOWN AWAY by what the centerpieces and bouquets looked like. The flowers were so vibrant and lively looking, she made the bride and maid of honor bouquet extra special (but not gaudy) just like we asked, and the live flowers for our cake made it even more perfect. Thank you, Mary and Kim for everything!!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Weinberg · Married on 05/18/2019

Exquisite flowers for our wedding day!

We actually already knew Kim from Marquis Florals because she had provided the flowers for my sister’s wedding 15 years prior! My sister had received so compliments at her wedding so we knew we had to use her again! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted for the flowers at my wedding and Kim helped to guide me to make the best decision for me. The flowers on the actually wedding day were so incredibly stunning from the bouquets to the centerpieces! We had so many people telling us that they loved the flowers!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan Knoth · Married on 05/11/2019

Easy & Beautiful

Kim made ordering flowers for my wedding a breeze! She guided me through what was needed for my Big Day. As well as, met all my additional requests after we already met. The flowers all arrived on time and were more beautiful than I anticipated. Thank you for your guidance (since I was not even a little bit knowledgeable about flowers) & for your work. It was exquisite! I would recommend Kim at Marquis Floral to anyone planning their big day!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Dani · Married on 12/31/2018

Unbelievable flowers, we highly recommend!!

A HUGE thank you to Kim and Mary at Marquis Florals! The bouquets, flowers on our chuppah and flower centerpieces at our NYE wedding were absolutely perfect!

We worked with Kim to figure out the best color scheme and style for our wedding. We changed it up a number of times and in the end, the flowers were incredible and our guests were in awe!

We had many people come up to us the day of and the morning after (and still days later) telling us how amazing our flowers were and that they have never seen flowers like them.

We cannot thank Kim & Marquis Florals enough for making our wedding vision come true!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank you Dani, Mazel Tov on this great occasion. So happy for you both. I loved the red roses. The flowers were dynamic and set the mood for the evening. NYE is a party night and it looked just that It was a pleasure!!!
  • Donna

Donna Scalise · Married on 11/23/2018

My daughters wedding at the Park Savoy

When I walked in the ballroom before the guests arrived it took my breath away. Kim and her team transformed the room. The 3 different centerpieces low, high and the bridge were phenomenal. The candals and flower wall were incredible. My guests could not stop talking about it . The circle of wood display that Juan made was the most unique and gorgeous piece I’ve ever seen. Everyone at Marquis florals are truly talented and creative people, they are the best of the best. Love you all

Sent on 11/27/2018

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank You Donna, Working with you and Francesca was a dream. The absolute beauty of Francesca with the room was like an explosion of fireworks.
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 11/23/2018

Breathtaking

I WOULD NOT have been able to get through my wedding day without Kim, Mary and the entire staff at Marquis Florals. I've dreamed of being a bride since I was a little girl. Going to their office and planning for the big day was by far the most fun and exciting experience throughout the whole process. They took me in like family and took any stress and worry I had completely out of the equation. I work a full time job, was moving into a house and started my health & fitness coaching business all within the same year I was planning the most important day of my life so when I say I couldn’t have gone through it without them I MEAN IT!

They are not just florists which I find very unique. They are planners, artists, designers, creators and professionals in every aspect. Going into the day I literally had no stress and this allowed me to enjoy every single moment because I knew that they had everything taken care of and if anything were to happen as we all know is unpredictable that they would have me covered & I WAS RIGHT! I would not have been able to soak up every moment and have as many happy memories if my time was spent worrying about everything getting done. When I walked into that room for the first time, it brought tears to my eyes. I am the type of person that gets a vision in my head of what I’m looking for which makes it very hard to create because I want what no one else has ever had and not only have they exceeded every expectation, but THEY MADE MY DREAM COME TO LIFE.

I am forever grateful and could not say enough amazing things about Marquis Florals. Choosing the right vendors is the secret ingredient to having the perfect wedding. Just make an appointment and meet Kim and you’ll just know right off the bat that you’ve made the right decision, I promise you that. It’s been a month since my wedding and people are still talking about how beautiful it’s the most amazing feeling

Sent on 12/29/2018

Karen Goldberg · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous !!!!

Kim is incredibly creative and she is an absolute pleasure to deal with as are Mary and Wendy and the rest of her staff. The flowers for my daughter's shower and wedding were absolutely gorgeous. The bouquets were fabulous and these were the freshest flowers I have ever seen at an event! We highly recommend Marquis Florals by Kim!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank you Karen, designing the decor was so much fun and I am so happy your were pleased. Only wishing you all the best.

Nathalie Munoz · Married on 10/27/2018

I loved it

very professional and punctual, they do a beautiful job!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Lauren Gallo · Married on 10/20/2018

Most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen at a wedding!

We wanted to take a moment during this season of thanks to truly thank Marquis Florals and Kim for the wonderful job they did at our wedding in October at Eagle Oaks! We had the best day of our lives and have Marquis to thank for being a part of that experience. The flowers were above and beyond our greatest expectations - they were truly the most gorgeous and most unique flowers we have ever seen at a wedding! The compliments we received from our wedding guests echoed similar sentiments, and we can't thank Marquis enough for helping to make our day perfect.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Lauren, what could I say, you and Brian are the best. Working with your family for the past few years on multiple wedding has been a joy. Thank you for coming back and gracing me with all your work.
    I wish you only the best and look forward to working together in the future

Nancy · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim and her team were incredible to work with! I have worked with Kim before for my children’s Bar Mitzvahs, so when my daughter got engaged, we had no doubt who would be doing her flowers! Kim’s talent, vision and beautiful disposition helped make our dream come true. We can’t thank her enough. ❤️

Sent on 09/27/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/14/2018

wonderful work

My husband and I got married on September 14, 2018 and can I just say that working with Marqui Florals was the best decision we made when choosing a Florist. They blew our expectations out of the water. Our first appointment with Kim was a breeze, and she instantly made us feel comfortable. Everything that we talked about with Kim was executed beautifully. They were also extremely accommodating. I spoke with them a couple times days before our wedding to add a couple extra details, and the woman I spoke to was extremely sweet and the process was easy. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding look so beautiful!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Alissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Marquis Florals made my dream color scheme come to life! My wedding colors were sunset colors (pinks, purples and oranges), and Kim took my ideas and made it happen! She listened to what we wanted and made some suggestions along the way from her experience, but was never pushy and left every decision up to us. She was incredible! Beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. Loved my experience and will definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • W

William · Married on 08/18/2018

I am a Caterer so i do not write reviews, but Kim did my daughter’s wedding on August 18, 2018 at the Art Factory in Paterson, NJ. My daughter and her Fiancée wanted a rustic look. Warehouse/Factory. We found a raw factory, with nothing but bare wood floors and open ceilings. It was as rustic and bare as you can get. But Kim and her Crew created a beautiful and spectacular look throughout the facility and still kept that raw look that my daughter wanted. I will tell you how great it was to deal with Kim and her staff. They were perfect in every way. Everything that was discussed was delivered and more. As i said at the beginning, I am a Caterer and I have worked with Kim over the years and have always felt she was the most professional and that is why I chose her for my daughter’s wedding. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give her and her crew a 20. I will always recommend
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim
    Showroom 286 Route 34 South Matawan, NJ 07747
    Thank

Sent on 08/31/2018

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. It was a beautiful evening. I am so thrilled you loved it all.

Nina · Married on 08/08/2018

I just wanted to thank you and your staff for making my wedding day so special. The flowers were soooooo beautiful! I would not have wanted it any other way. I am so thankful that God allowed us to cross paths. You and your team truly touched my heart.

Thanks for giving this Texas girl her heart's desire. You truly understand the meaning of "BIG". You and your team will forever be known as my favorite florist in the whole wide world.

Many Blessings!

Nina P.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Jo · Married on 08/05/2018

Kim made me flowers for a small last minute dinner party - Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is always a pleasure to deal with Marquis Floral's - Kim, Mary and Staff
    are the most talented designers I have ever worked with

Love you Guys!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Tara · Married on 08/04/2018

The personal attention that Kim, Mary and the team at Marquis florals was unprecedented. I am so lucky that my wedding was handled with such beauty and finesse. The details that went into the floral arrangements were beautiful; the seating chart was classy, and our wedding was therefore simply exquisite.

Sent on 08/24/2018