Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim Reviews

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 6
Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Getting married on 08/08/2020

My special day went by so quickly, I didn't have a chance to really thank Kim, Joann & Mary for all their help..!

These ladies are salt to the earth, just great women. Kim & Joann really work their magic, and it's clear they really know their stuff! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous, everything I wanted. They even managed to perfectly utilize lanterns I had bought as part of my low centerpieces. The end-product was just as I had envisioned it in my mind to be. My wedding was magical, and I truly have these ladies to thank..! I noticed all the special little touches... flower petals strewn around my lanterns, on my escort card table... the sweetheart table.. (things I didn't even ask for, mind you!) Thankfully, everything was captured in my wedding video for me to pour over in days to come. Thank you, thank you!! :-)

-Tiffany

Sent on 05/12/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica Chan · Married on 06/04/2019

Surpassed Expectations!

My fiancé and I found Kim and Marquis Florals on a whim, just searching through florists on wedding apps. Luckily for us, we found a gem right down the road from our venue! Kim and Mary were super respectful of our budget from the first email and later on, during our first face to face meeting. We told her exactly what we wanted, and that we didn't want to break the bank on flowers (heck, we didn't even want floral centerpieces when we first started planning), and she was great about throwing out ideas of things that would look beautiful and not cost an arm and a leg. When the wedding came closer, she sent us emails with pictures of sample centerpieces and quickly made adjustments based on what we asked. When we got to the venue on the day of the wedding, we were BLOWN AWAY by what the centerpieces and bouquets looked like. The flowers were so vibrant and lively looking, she made the bride and maid of honor bouquet extra special (but not gaudy) just like we asked, and the live flowers for our cake made it even more perfect. Thank you, Mary and Kim for everything!!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 8
  • Jodi

Jodi Weinberg · Married on 05/18/2019

Exquisite flowers for our wedding day!

We actually already knew Kim from Marquis Florals because she had provided the flowers for my sister’s wedding 15 years prior! My sister had received so compliments at her wedding so we knew we had to use her again! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted for the flowers at my wedding and Kim helped to guide me to make the best decision for me. The flowers on the actually wedding day were so incredibly stunning from the bouquets to the centerpieces! We had so many people telling us that they loved the flowers!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 9
  • Megan

Megan Knoth · Married on 05/11/2019

Easy & Beautiful

Kim made ordering flowers for my wedding a breeze! She guided me through what was needed for my Big Day. As well as, met all my additional requests after we already met. The flowers all arrived on time and were more beautiful than I anticipated. Thank you for your guidance (since I was not even a little bit knowledgeable about flowers) & for your work. It was exquisite! I would recommend Kim at Marquis Floral to anyone planning their big day!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Dani · Married on 12/31/2018

Unbelievable flowers, we highly recommend!!

A HUGE thank you to Kim and Mary at Marquis Florals! The bouquets, flowers on our chuppah and flower centerpieces at our NYE wedding were absolutely perfect!

We worked with Kim to figure out the best color scheme and style for our wedding. We changed it up a number of times and in the end, the flowers were incredible and our guests were in awe!

We had many people come up to us the day of and the morning after (and still days later) telling us how amazing our flowers were and that they have never seen flowers like them.

We cannot thank Kim & Marquis Florals enough for making our wedding vision come true!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank you Dani, Mazel Tov on this great occasion. So happy for you both. I loved the red roses. The flowers were dynamic and set the mood for the evening. NYE is a party night and it looked just that It was a pleasure!!!
  • Donna

Donna Scalise · Married on 11/23/2018

My daughters wedding at the Park Savoy

When I walked in the ballroom before the guests arrived it took my breath away. Kim and her team transformed the room. The 3 different centerpieces low, high and the bridge were phenomenal. The candals and flower wall were incredible. My guests could not stop talking about it . The circle of wood display that Juan made was the most unique and gorgeous piece I’ve ever seen. Everyone at Marquis florals are truly talented and creative people, they are the best of the best. Love you all

Sent on 11/27/2018

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank You Donna, Working with you and Francesca was a dream. The absolute beauty of Francesca with the room was like an explosion of fireworks.
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 11/23/2018

Breathtaking

I WOULD NOT have been able to get through my wedding day without Kim, Mary and the entire staff at Marquis Florals. I've dreamed of being a bride since I was a little girl. Going to their office and planning for the big day was by far the most fun and exciting experience throughout the whole process. They took me in like family and took any stress and worry I had completely out of the equation. I work a full time job, was moving into a house and started my health & fitness coaching business all within the same year I was planning the most important day of my life so when I say I couldn’t have gone through it without them I MEAN IT!

They are not just florists which I find very unique. They are planners, artists, designers, creators and professionals in every aspect. Going into the day I literally had no stress and this allowed me to enjoy every single moment because I knew that they had everything taken care of and if anything were to happen as we all know is unpredictable that they would have me covered & I WAS RIGHT! I would not have been able to soak up every moment and have as many happy memories if my time was spent worrying about everything getting done. When I walked into that room for the first time, it brought tears to my eyes. I am the type of person that gets a vision in my head of what I’m looking for which makes it very hard to create because I want what no one else has ever had and not only have they exceeded every expectation, but THEY MADE MY DREAM COME TO LIFE.

I am forever grateful and could not say enough amazing things about Marquis Florals. Choosing the right vendors is the secret ingredient to having the perfect wedding. Just make an appointment and meet Kim and you’ll just know right off the bat that you’ve made the right decision, I promise you that. It’s been a month since my wedding and people are still talking about how beautiful it’s the most amazing feeling

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 10

Karen Goldberg · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous !!!!

Kim is incredibly creative and she is an absolute pleasure to deal with as are Mary and Wendy and the rest of her staff. The flowers for my daughter's shower and wedding were absolutely gorgeous. The bouquets were fabulous and these were the freshest flowers I have ever seen at an event! We highly recommend Marquis Florals by Kim!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank you Karen, designing the decor was so much fun and I am so happy your were pleased. Only wishing you all the best.

Nathalie Munoz · Married on 10/27/2018

I loved it

very professional and punctual, they do a beautiful job!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Lauren Gallo · Married on 10/20/2018

Most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen at a wedding!

We wanted to take a moment during this season of thanks to truly thank Marquis Florals and Kim for the wonderful job they did at our wedding in October at Eagle Oaks! We had the best day of our lives and have Marquis to thank for being a part of that experience. The flowers were above and beyond our greatest expectations - they were truly the most gorgeous and most unique flowers we have ever seen at a wedding! The compliments we received from our wedding guests echoed similar sentiments, and we can't thank Marquis enough for helping to make our day perfect.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Lauren, what could I say, you and Brian are the best. Working with your family for the past few years on multiple wedding has been a joy. Thank you for coming back and gracing me with all your work.
    I wish you only the best and look forward to working together in the future

Nancy · Married on 09/22/2018

Kim and her team were incredible to work with! I have worked with Kim before for my children’s Bar Mitzvahs, so when my daughter got engaged, we had no doubt who would be doing her flowers! Kim’s talent, vision and beautiful disposition helped make our dream come true. We can’t thank her enough. ❤️

Sent on 09/27/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/14/2018

wonderful work

My husband and I got married on September 14, 2018 and can I just say that working with Marqui Florals was the best decision we made when choosing a Florist. They blew our expectations out of the water. Our first appointment with Kim was a breeze, and she instantly made us feel comfortable. Everything that we talked about with Kim was executed beautifully. They were also extremely accommodating. I spoke with them a couple times days before our wedding to add a couple extra details, and the woman I spoke to was extremely sweet and the process was easy. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding look so beautiful!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 11
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 12

Alissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Marquis Florals made my dream color scheme come to life! My wedding colors were sunset colors (pinks, purples and oranges), and Kim took my ideas and made it happen! She listened to what we wanted and made some suggestions along the way from her experience, but was never pushy and left every decision up to us. She was incredible! Beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. Loved my experience and will definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • W

William · Married on 08/18/2018

I am a Caterer so i do not write reviews, but Kim did my daughter’s wedding on August 18, 2018 at the Art Factory in Paterson, NJ. My daughter and her Fiancée wanted a rustic look. Warehouse/Factory. We found a raw factory, with nothing but bare wood floors and open ceilings. It was as rustic and bare as you can get. But Kim and her Crew created a beautiful and spectacular look throughout the facility and still kept that raw look that my daughter wanted. I will tell you how great it was to deal with Kim and her staff. They were perfect in every way. Everything that was discussed was delivered and more. As i said at the beginning, I am a Caterer and I have worked with Kim over the years and have always felt she was the most professional and that is why I chose her for my daughter’s wedding. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give her and her crew a 20. I will always recommend
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim
    Showroom 286 Route 34 South Matawan, NJ 07747
    Thank

Sent on 08/31/2018

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. It was a beautiful evening. I am so thrilled you loved it all.

Nina · Married on 08/08/2018

I just wanted to thank you and your staff for making my wedding day so special. The flowers were soooooo beautiful! I would not have wanted it any other way. I am so thankful that God allowed us to cross paths. You and your team truly touched my heart.

Thanks for giving this Texas girl her heart's desire. You truly understand the meaning of "BIG". You and your team will forever be known as my favorite florist in the whole wide world.

Many Blessings!

Nina P.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 13
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 14
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 15

Jo · Married on 08/05/2018

Kim made me flowers for a small last minute dinner party - Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is always a pleasure to deal with Marquis Floral's - Kim, Mary and Staff
    are the most talented designers I have ever worked with

Love you Guys!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Tara · Married on 08/04/2018

The personal attention that Kim, Mary and the team at Marquis florals was unprecedented. I am so lucky that my wedding was handled with such beauty and finesse. The details that went into the floral arrangements were beautiful; the seating chart was classy, and our wedding was therefore simply exquisite.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • kristen

kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

Simply beautiful!

Marquis Florals by recommended by friends that had used Kim for weddings and other events in the past and after seeing her work from their events I knew that I had to meet with Kim. Kim sat down with us to go over every flower, idea and look we wanted for our wedding and promised that she would be able to bring in peonies for my bouquet as they were out of season at the time of our wedding. When we followed up for our sample arrangement a few months before the wedding, Kim helped us perfect our design and swapped out a few things right then and there so we were able to see the changes right in front of us. Leaving our sample meeting left us with a sense of ease as we did not have a worry as to how our arrangements and other florals would look on our wedding day as they were perfect! We were going for a soft, romantic look with blushes and whites and wanted to include dusty miller which perfected our vision! The morning of, Kim's staff was extremely professional, kind, and on time. There was one small error with our flowers but they fixed it right away and Kim apologized the following day when we saw her at our venue as she had stopped by for something else. Our florals included our centerpieces in a low pedestal vase surrounded by floating candles, bridal bouquet, bridal party bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, entry table arrangement, flowers for the cake, decorated birdcage for our cards, and our ceremony florals and drapes. We also had large round balloons for a few pictures that Kim provided as well. Everything was truly perfect and I would not change a thing. Before my wedding I never thought one could truly be in love with a floral arrangement, when I was truly sad to leave my gorgeous bouquet at home the morning we left for our honeymoon I realized how it truly was possible!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 16
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 17
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 18
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 19
    Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim 20

Marquis Florals & Event Design by Kim's reply:

Kristen Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working together to make the concept into reality . I wish you all the best.
    Kim

Jill · Married on 07/20/2018

We didn’t realize the power of flowers on a wedding until we saw the end product of what Kim and her team at Marquis Florals put together. It all started with the most beautiful chuppah we have ever seen. We loved it so much that we ended up making a “day-of” decision to keep chuppah up for the party and put our sweetheart table under it. In addition, the floral arrangements for the centerpieces were phenomenal. The combination of high and low centerpieces, bursting with different colors and flowers added so much to the space. They were creative, fresh, and beautiful. We cannot say enough about them. Kim was confident in what she does from day one and delivered exactly what she promised and more. We highly recommend Kim and Marquis Florals!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely loved Kim at Marquis Floral. I had been to about 6 other florists and almost lost hope that someone would not see my vision properly or not work with me in pricing. Kim was amazing from the moment I sat down. Between asking me questions, seeing my vision, giving ideas without being pushy and working with pricing so I wasn't breaking the bank but still getting what I wanted, I left feeling a 100% certain that she was the one for me. Everyone that works there was so polite and wonderful as well. I am so excited to see how everything comes together.

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely Stunning!!! All of my guests could not believe that my wedding bouquets were real because they looked that perfect. I never realized until the day of the wedding but I never actually had a picture of what I wanted for my bridal party flowers I just knew I wanted them to be bright and tropical. Crazy thought right brides, just trusting your vendor and assuming that they have the same picture you do. Well Kim and her team nailed it with my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids. When they showed up to my house on my wedding day I was blown away!!The blue bud orchids were just enough blue to tie in with the dresses while the tropical colors made for a very beachy look!!!

The centerpieces were also exactly what I want simple but elegant. A submerged blue bud orchid with floating candles in 3 different size pillar vases.

Love love love!! I would definitely recommend Marquis florals!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Tina & Kyle Parton

Sent on 06/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I got married on May 11th at the Addison Park and are so happy we chose to work with Marquis Florals. I struggled to find a florist as my wedding was Mother's Day weekend and in the midst of communions and graduations. From my initial consultation, I knew Kim was going to be fantastic to work with and she did not disappoint! By the day of the wedding it felt like Kim was an extension of our family. She got along great with my mom and made floral recommendations that matched the style of our venue. Most importantly, I didn't feel like she was salesy. She made recommendations to enhance my day and also let me know where I could cut back to stay in my budget. I was unsure what types of flowers to select and Kim was extremely helpful. The day of the wedding, one of the crew members came to our hotel and dropped off my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. I was blown away by how full and lush everything was! It more beautiful than I imagined. The crew member pinned all the boutonnieres on the groom and groomsmen jackets too which was really helpful. We decided to have an arch for our outdoor ceremony and that was breathtaking! It was full of peonies and beautiful flowers and had lush greens too. I was so happy with it! The pictures our guests took look great so I can't wait to see the professional ones. We also had petals down the aisle and peonies at all the pews. The flowers inside the venue were elegant and so beautiful. Our tall centerpieces were an excellent compliment to the room and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. I can't say enough good things about Marquis Florals. Kim, Mary, and the crew were fantastic! I highly recommend them! Their customer service and quality of work are unmatched! Thank you Marquis Florals for making my day a beautiful one!

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 04/22/2018

Loved Marquis Florals, I went in with images of what i had in mind for my wedding and they made it happen. My flowers were so gorgeous that I'm getting some of the roses preserved. My flowers were waiting there for me when I came to my venue for the day and looked beautiful. Very satisfied.

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Cinthia

Cinthia · Married on 04/13/2018

Marquis Flowers

Kim and her staff were wonderful! We went in with a vision and a budget and they knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 01/15/2019