295 Reviews for Marquis Entertainment

Projector (4)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Karaoke (2)
285 Marquis Entertainment Reviews

The service was phenomenal! The DJ was very interactive with our staff. Our staff enjoyed our party more because of the music and karaoke services provided by DJ Marquis Jr. We will definitely use Marquis Entertainment again!

Profile Picture Monaliza , 7/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Great DJ! Made my wedding memorable! So fun and gets the crowd going.

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Marquis helped make our event a spectacular one with his enthusiasm and professionalism! Couldn’t have don’t it without him!

Profile Picture Jolie, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We just wanted to express our appreciation for all your hard work to ensure our wedding was a success. You helped make it perfect. It was better than we could have ever imagined or dreamed.
We received so many compliments on our DJ services. Everyone was truly impressed.
The fact that you make a special effort to interact with everyone and learn people’s names is amazing and personal.
You are so organized, fun and a kick in the pants.
We would recommend you in a heartbeat!!
I actually want to host another event just so you can be a part of it!! 

Profile Picture Brandi, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

If you have the opportunity to work with him, do it! He is so amazing and gets really involved. He was incredible and I will recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Marquis went above and beyond with his services at our Holiday Party. Played a variety of dance music for all age groups. Had a lot of our party guest on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Dee, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

My daughter and her friends really had fun with the photo booths and enjoyed dancing to the music at her Sweet 16 Birthday Party. Marquis entertaining staff were very professional and courteous with our request on the music. Thank you and I will definitely use their service again or refer our friends to them.

Profile Picture josie, 11/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hands down the best there is! Easy to do business with keeps things fun and exciting. Marquis entertainment did our wedding in November made it easy on us and did a great job. I would recommend him for any event. Marquis never forgets a face and keeps the party going.

Profile Picture Pete, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Marquis was great! I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He helped us with all aspects of our wedding, even things that were out of his skill set. His daughter working the photo booth was amazing as well. Thank you guys so much for everything!

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I met Marquis at a wedding fair and within seconds of speaking with him I knew that he was the only one I wanted to DJ and Emcee my wedding! Marquis did everything he said he would and more. He helped in all areas of my wedding from planning the flow of the day, to helping pick the perfect photographer, to table layout and so much more! On my wedding day I was able to sit back and relax knowing that if anything wear to arise, which of course it did, that Marquis would handle it. Days after my wedding my family and friends could say enough great thing about Marquis, with out him my wedding could have been a complete mess! If your planning a wedding on your own like I did then your going to need Marquis.

Profile Picture Candace , 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We loved our entire experience with marquis. Very professional but fun at the same time. All of our friends and family really liked him as well. He came highly recommended and we understand why... he really knows what he is doing.

Profile Picture Katherine , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure working with marquis . I was so worried about my wedding but marquis told me not to worry just show up.. lol he made my whole experience amazing. Wish i could get married everyday . Thank marquis.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for making our daughters day so special!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Our DJ, William, made my Halloween party go from fun to unforgettable! My friends were still talking about it at a recent Christmas party.

Profile Picture Joan, 10/21/17, 1 Review

From day one of planning our wedding Marquis was there every step of the way. We were referred to him by my mother who works for Country Catering & Special Events and had worked with him previously. My future wife and I got in contact with him and set up a meeting. His professional opinions and overall care about how we wanted our special day to turn out really gave us a sense of ease and making the choice to hire him unquestionable. Once he explained everything he offered we couldn't wait for our special day to arrive. Over the 2 year course it took my fiancee and I to plan and save up for our wedding, Marquis was always there to answer our calls and texts to answer any question or problem we needed help with. The packet he gives you to fill out really helps when planning all the small details of the day. Every important task that takes place throughout the day is planned out and kept on a schedule. Selecting all the music, during pre arrival, the ceremony, and all throughout the reception is taken care of, he gives a wide variety of suggestions when choosing music. Current hits and classics of all genres and of course you can request your favorites as well. When the wedding day finally arrived Marquus and Marquesa did an excellent job. He helped our guests open up, laugh and have fun. They got everyone to participate in the photo booth with a bunch of great props, which was a big hit! I highly recommend using Marquis' photo booth. The overall wedding day experience turned out way better than we could've ever imagined and hiring Marquis was the best decision. If we ever plan on throwing any kind of party we will always be contacting Marquis for his services!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Marquis and Marquesa were wonderful to work with while planning the wedding. They both had wonderful insight, and helped organize the flow of the entire wedding.

The officiant/MC, Will Smith, was an incredible showman and and was the reason the wedding had such a lively spirit. Will also did a wonderful job with the ceremony, giving it a thoughtful touch.

Mark, the DJ did a great job with music and was flexible with adding songs and played longer than expected when the party kept going.

Overall, Marquis Entertainment made this wedding magical, and it would not have been the same without them.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Marquis was awesome very very friendly and kept the party going at all time well worth every penny

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews

From the first meeting with Marquis to the last dance with Will, everything was perfect. I had specific songs i wanted played and they accommodated my every wish. It was one less worry on a important day, knowing the flow of the ceremony and reception was being handled by seasoned professionals. Will was charismatic, attentive, efficient and charming. He kept the party going. This was the 2nd wedding in my family we used Marquis Entertainment for and highly recommend him and his team for the most important events in your life. Thank you so much for everything!!! Frankie & Katie M

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Marquis entertainment was great ! I am so happy with the way our 9/9/17 wedding turned out. Marquis kept our guest entertained and helped with our wedding planning making sure all details were covered. If you are planning a wedding I highly recommend him,he is the best!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Always professional, fun and keeps the tempo up. He was our DJ for a 13 year old birthday party.

Profile Picture Travis, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

We used Marquis Entertainment to emcee & DJ our Back 2 School Fashion Show at Sherwood Mall, and they absolutely MADE the show! Their emcee, Will Smith, was hilarious and entertaining, really engaging the audience by pulling members up onto the stage to dance between models. We threw him several curve balls when the modeling line-up changed from what we'd already printed out for him, but he didn't bat an eye; just rolled with it with humor and total professionalism, and kept the rest of us from stressing! Marquis, the DJ, knew just what music to play to set the stage for each of the different models, and kept the crowd entertained. I highly recommend Marquis Entertainment for any event you might be planning; they will really take it to the next level without busting your budget!

Profile Picture Dianne, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Marquis is my favorite vendor! he was the first one we talked to, like months before our wedding. The first time we talked to him by the phone, we knew he was the one. He is very professional. Whenever I talk to him, I always feel good and relaxed about my wedding planning. We live in LA, but our wedding was in Stockton. So, at first I really didnt know where and who is good in that area. But marquis was a big help! He picked and met all my vendors. He knew everything. He checked all my rentals and told me what I needed and what we really dont need. He is upfront, and very responsive to everything!! He is also very detail oriented, which is very important to me. cause im very organized and he has really been very patient with me. So, I would recommend Marquis to all! like 1000x! He has been doing this for years. So, He will be very helpful to all the couples/brides that dont really know where to start. (like me)
Thanks so much Marquis for everything! youre not only our wedding planner, you were all around. most of all, you were a friend to us and our family! Thank you!

Photobooth was great! my friends loved it! Lighting too! He even gave me a CD of our songs in our wedding. which I worked hard for. We will see you soon!!! til the next event. :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We liked Marquis immediately! Marquessa was great at handling all of our paperwork and requests. And we were absolutely thrilled with William! Photobooth was a big hit. Thanks to all who made our event a success!

Profile Picture Melody, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I first met Marquis at a friend's wedding over 12 years ago. I knew back then that I wanted him to be the MC if I ever got married. He was so personable and witty. He memorized everyone's names and was just on top of things. Still to this day, it was the most beautiful wedding I had ever attended. Looking back, Marquis Entertainment was more important to me than my venue. They are more than just a DJ & MC. They take part in the planning process from start to finish to see your vision come to life. Without Marquis' expertise, I would've been lost and totally disorganized. He asked the questions that I didn't realize needed answers. I am so lucky that I was able to book him. I wouldn't recommend a wedding without him. My wedding flowed so gracefully and I will be able to cherish it for the rest of my life thanks to Marquis Entertainment. I am forever grateful ??

-Crystal 7/8/17