Marquis Entertainment Reviews

Marquis Entertainment 5
Marquis Entertainment 6
Marquis Entertainment 7

Monaliza · Getting married on 07/27/2019

The service was phenomenal! The DJ was very interactive with our staff. Our staff enjoyed our party more because of the music and karaoke services provided by DJ Marquis Jr. We will definitely use Marquis Entertainment again!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent! One of the best parts of our reception!

My fiance and I were very choosy when it came to selecting our DJ. We initially were not even going to hire a DJ, planning to just play things off of an iPod and rent a sound system. I am SO GLAD we chose to hire Marquis!! To those considering just going the iPod route - the DJ/MC does so much more than just hitting the play button. Marquis was integral to organizing our reception, keeping people informed about what was happening, cuing everyone, keeping our events on time, and keeping the mood fun, elevated, and energized. He was a total lifesaver, and so professional while hilarious and personable! Like I said, we were choosy, and interviewed several other well-rated DJs before hiring Marquis. He was the only one who immediately set us at ease and reassured us that our wedding would be
    "like a movie" - and he did make sure that happened. We have no idea how he did it, but he memorized EVERY SINGLE GUEST'S NAME. It was amazing and made things so personal. He made everyone laugh and he got everyone to cheer, dance, and participate when the energy was getting low. My family and friends can't stop talking about how funny and delightful Marquis was. He played all the correct music and kept us on track - and even conspired with my family to make a special (and super hilarious) surprise for me.
    Marquis is worth every penny, no doubt about it. If you're looking into his services, don't wait. Just hire him! Thank you Marquis, we love you! - Tim & Lauren

Kim Damiani · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Photobooth experience!

Guests raved about the friendly attendant and how much fun they had getting in the booth! Even people we never expected to take a photo felt comfortable. Also great that as the bride/groom, we got a hard and digital copy of each photo taken !! Great overall experience in preparing for the big day!

• Jordan

Jordan Rine · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision!

My wife and I were not able to afford a wedding planner. She did most of it but the main reason we went with Marquis is his promise to keep things flowing smoothly and personably. He delivered beyond our belief. The music was great, the jokes were funny, and everyone was at their places when they needed to be.

Marquis Entertainment 8
    Marquis Entertainment 9

Julieta · Married on 10/06/2018

Bolivian Guamanian Wedding

Marquis was more than just a DJ. He really took the time to get to know my husband and I and give us exactly what we were looking for. He took the time to remind us of the importance and sentiment to the whole wedding planning process. He created a very smooth flow of events at the wedding and was a big hit!

David Aguilar · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding!

Marquis helped with our planning, brought up things we didn't think about. Very professional, made our wedding flow like he said it would. We had so many comments from our guest what a wonderful job Marquis did, from the ceremony to the reception.

Marquis Entertainment 10
  • Benito

Benito · Married on 09/23/2018

The Best in the business

Everything was on Point Marquis is the best

• Debbie

Debbie · Married on 09/15/2018

Married on 9/15/18

We had Marquis as out DJ and he was really more of a day of event coordinator! He came to our rehearsal and ensured that enveryone knew what to do, and day of wedding he kept things flowing! He played all of our requested music and everyone had a fantastic time on the dance floor! We only wished it lasted longer!

Joshua Morganai · Married on 09/09/2018

Fantastic Coordinator

Takes great care of the bride and groom. Makes everything run smoothly and works closely with the bride and groom to make sure things go as they would like. Makes the wedding fun for everyone and goes the extra mile to ensure a successful day.

Marquis Entertainment 11

Jason · Married on 09/01/2018

We first came across Marquis while looking at YouTube wedding videos at potential venues. I mentioned to my then fiance that the MC was pretty good and wished we knew how to contact him. 2 months later while searching for D.J.'s we came across Marquis' picture and business listing on Wedding Wire. I told my fiance, "I want this guy to D.J. our wedding!!" We scheduled a consultation with Marquis and instantly we knew he was the right guy for our wedding. His energy, personality and organization instantly drew us in. We not only hired Marquis to D.J. and MC our wedding but he was also our officiant. All around, Marquis and his staff did an amazing job. With all the stress of wedding planning, we appreciated that Marquis was more of an ally than the average vendor. Did I mention he practically coordinated our wedding?? Marquis' slogan is "your wedding day is like a movie." Let's just say he's an award winning director in our book. Our guest loved him and week later we still get comments about the fantastic job he did.

Marquis - My wife and I just want to say THANK YOU for doing an amazing job, I can honestly say you added immensely to the magic of our wedding day and it wouldn't have been the same without you! We'll see you in 34 years for the vow renewal!

Arthur Johnson · Married on 08/25/2018

Off the chain.

Very satisfied. Had a wonderful experience from the beginning.

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing experience! Love Marquis! He made sure our day so wonderful! Couldn’t have asked for better!

Marquis Entertainment 12

Cheryl · Married on 08/04/2018

Marquis helped us plan my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party and then was a valuable contributor to the overall success of the evening! The evening was so smooth and he adjusted when little things came up that we needed to change. He was warm and welcoming to all the guests, and the music he played matched the event perfectly. I had numerous compliments from our friends and family that he is the best DJ they have ever met! I would definitely ask Marquis to DJ any event we have in the future. He is the best!

Brianna · Married on 07/14/2018

Marquis entertain was great! They did everything we wanted and more! There were lots of people complimenting how awesome the DJ was! His personality was fun and inviting. The company also provided some beautiful uplighting that really tied the decor together! Highly recommend to anyone in California looking for an awesome DJ! Worth every penny and beyond satisfied!

Marquis Entertainment 13

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Marquis Entertainment was the perfect DJ for our wedding day! Everyone that works there is a pleasure to work with. I had no issues or concerns; nothing but the best of complements for their team! Will Smith was our DJ and everyone enjoyed his energy and he was very great about staying on top of the itinerary and keeping the events of the day moving along. We also used their officiant services and we loved working with Brenda! Overall their services were wonderful and I would recommend them to everyone I know. The photobooth was a major hit as well!

kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot recommend Marquis enough! He helped us plan our ceremony and made great recommendations. Everything went smoothly and just as planned. Our guests could not stop talking about how great he was! At one point, he had every single guest on the dance floor. He supported with the transitions between ceremony to cocktail hour and cocktail hour to reception. Our wedding was very much representative of us as a couple, and we are so grateful to have had Marquis! Recommend 100%. See the photo evidence of how relaxed and stress free it was ;)

Marquis Entertainment 14
    Marquis Entertainment 15
    Marquis Entertainment 16
    Marquis Entertainment 17
    Marquis Entertainment 18
    Marquis Entertainment 19

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Thanks for a great wedding! Was a fantastic vendor. All the guests loved!

Crystal · Married on 05/12/2018

What a day!

We had the best wedding! And a lot of that was in part due to Marquis Entertainment. They kept the wedding flowing and it moved seamlessly between pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour and then reception. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Stacy · Married on 05/04/2018

Great DJ! Made my wedding memorable! So fun and gets the crowd going.

Jolie · Married on 04/08/2018

Marquis helped make our event a spectacular one with his enthusiasm and professionalism! Couldn’t have don’t it without him!

Brandi · Married on 02/24/2018

We just wanted to express our appreciation for all your hard work to ensure our wedding was a success. You helped make it perfect. It was better than we could have ever imagined or dreamed.
    We received so many compliments on our DJ services. Everyone was truly impressed.
    The fact that you make a special effort to interact with everyone and learn people’s names is amazing and personal.
    You are so organized, fun and a kick in the pants.
    We would recommend you in a heartbeat!!
    I actually want to host another event just so you can be a part of it!! 

Courtney · Married on 12/10/2017

If you have the opportunity to work with him, do it! He is so amazing and gets really involved. He was incredible and I will recommend him to anyone.

Dee · Married on 12/09/2017

Marquis went above and beyond with his services at our Holiday Party. Played a variety of dance music for all age groups. Had a lot of our party guest on the dance floor.

josie · Married on 11/21/2017

My daughter and her friends really had fun with the photo booths and enjoyed dancing to the music at her Sweet 16 Birthday Party. Marquis entertaining staff were very professional and courteous with our request on the music. Thank you and I will definitely use their service again or refer our friends to them.