MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma Reviews

59 Reviews for MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma

59 MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma Reviews
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot express it enough to any one who is considering this team to just go ahead and book them! They are awesome and such a pleasure to work with! Connie is amazing when it comes to scheduling and communicating with you on every step. The ladies who did our hair and make up for my wedding were top notch. They will always have my business when it comes to hair and make up needs.

Sent on 05/12/2018

MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma's reply:

Kayla, Thank you so much for the great review! You were a pleasure to work with! We get the best brides! Connie

Katie · Married on 04/20/2018

Marlohaus is amazing! We are so thankful we selected Toni and her professional team to beautify our entire wedding party. They were very timely arriving exactly as planned and had the wedding party ready for pictures as scheduled, which is VERY important to begin your event timely. All the ladies were looked so beautiful with makeup which lasted all afternoon, evening and night! I highly recommend Toni Marlo and her professional team Marlohaus.

Sent on 05/15/2018

MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma's reply:

Katie, We are so excited about your wedding! Your bridal party was awesome! We hope to see you again for your next makeup/hair event! :-) Connie

Tammy · Married on 02/24/2018

Melanie, hope I’m spelling name right, did all of the bridal party hair do’s. She was very creative, patient with us, friendly, and did an amazing job!!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma 5
    MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma 6

MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma's reply:

Thank you Tammy! I had a great time with your and your bridal party! You are all beautiful ladies! :-) Melanie

McKenzie · Married on 01/06/2018

These ladies did such an amazing job! They were efficient, professional, and (if I do say so myself) my bridesmaids and I looked incredible! They are absolutely worth every penny. Also, they were very receptive to any suggestions or concerns I had, which was very comforting to me.

Haley · Married on 12/31/2017

Marlo Haus did an amazing job accommodating us and even my girls changing their minds last minute. Their staff was fabulous, the facility is perfect for a larger group to comfortably hang out and socialize! The price is high but quality was unbeatable. They make sure you are happy, the make up artist worked so hard to make sure she was applying the right kind of make up to my super dry skin and it looked so great, even by the end of the night! And the hair stylist made some last minute adjustments to my hair that gave it some great added volume and it was everything I could have hoped for! Highly recommend!

azeem · Married on 12/30/2017

They were on time and did an exceiient job and were very accomodative

Karen · Married on 11/04/2017

I contacted MarloHaus for hair-styling services with only around a month remaining till my wedding and they were extremely prompt and professional. They worked with my schedule, and sent girls to my private venue. They completed hairstyles for myself (the bride), 3 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 2 flower girls and were finished ahead of schedule! Everyone's hair was long (mid-back or longer) and all of the styles held up great throughout the day. The stylists were able to create looks that really complimented everyone's style and personality. I would use their services again in a heartbeat.

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

I’m so happy I used them for my wedding day!!

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2017

Marlo is the most talented makeup artist you will have the pleasure of working with during your wedding (or any other event)! She did my Bridal makeup as well as my bridesmaids' makeup ON SITE AT MY WEDDING VENUE !! Also, we had a cabin with horrible lighting to get ready in, but our makeup needed to look flawless outdoors! She worked with all of the poor lighting in the cabin and other obstacles with grace, checked our looks in the natural lighting before completion, adjusted based on the changes needed, and at the end of it all, we all couldn't have felt more beautiful!
    My bridesmaids each had their own look they wanted to achieve, and she was able to please EVERYONE and make us feel truly stunning!
    I do not generally wear makeup AT ALL, so I could not give her much "direction," and she knew EXACTLY what to do to spice up the "natural beauty" I am used to seeing, while adding the classy, bridal look I was hoping to achieve! She was so patient, calm, and kind, which is exactly what you NEED on your wedding day! She was referred highly by multiple brides and wedding review websites, and I could go on all day about her!! I can agree 100% that she is THE BEST & I couldn't recommend her more highly!!

MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma 7

Aleta · Married on 09/30/2017

Toni and the MarloHaus team are first-class professionals.  They did my hair and makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding and did an amazing job!  They listened to what I wanted and gave me a professional opinion when I was unsure of a particular aspect.  For both occasions, my hair and makeup was flawless and I felt beautiful without looking fake or cakey.  My hair and makeup also lasted all day long even when I got a little sweaty on the dance floor. ;) My bridesmaids also got their hair/makeup done by MarloHaus and they were equally happy.   The team is not only good at what they do, they are personable and easy to work with and they listen to what you want, which is so important!  I absolutely recommend MarloHaus with 110% confidence.

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I were moving to OKC and didn't know anyone. So looking for a hairstylist was a bit nerve racking for our wedding, to say the least, but my photographer referred me to MarloHaus. I was soooo relieved to find how truly nice they were just being on the phone. Then the day of the wedding, I was even more impressed with the greeting and meeting of my stylist. I would recommend having MarloHaus in an instant!!! You would not regret it! They did such a beautiful job!!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma's reply:

Awwww! Thank you so much!! I had a blast taking care of you and your girls!!! Such a fun group of amazing women in one room could only lead to a perfect, unforgettable day. Congratulations again and thank you so much for choosing Marlohaus for your special day.

Jessie · Married on 09/15/2017

Toni contacted me the day I emailed her with a last minute plea to do my sister and I's makeup for her wedding. She was very flexible, came out to our house and did an amazing job. She was a pleasure to work with and I've never seen my sister so happy. Thank Toni!!! I will use her again in a heartbeat!!!!

• TRJessie

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

OMG Just book these ladies now. Toni did my make up (contouring, drama eyes, false lashes, everything) and I got about a million compliments. Heather did my hair/extensions and it was EXACTLY like the inspiration picture I brought in. Connie is great with communication and I always felt in the loop. Just chatting with everyone was a blast while getting pampered. It's expensive, but totally worth every.single.penny.

Sent on 03/29/2017

MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma's reply:

Jessica, you are so beautiful that you made our job easy. Thank you for the kind words and taking time to give a review!!

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

I loved the studio experience. Shannon was very personable and Sara did a great job for my trial hair. The studio is very relaxing.
    I can't wait for Sara to do my hair for my wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2017

MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma's reply:

Amanda, we loved having you in our private boutique. I enjoyed your company with a relaxing glass of wine in the lobby prior to your appointment! It was a great way to top off a busy day and move into a relaxing evening. Connie

Avery · Married on 07/29/2017

Toni, Mel and Connie were amazing !! I loved my hair and makeup each time I was able to book with them. On my wedding day Toni stayed around to make sure I looked top notch for my photos and even put a little magic on a cut I had to make it not as horrid. Will definitely be using them again for any of my beautification needs.

LoAn · Married on 07/29/2017

I came across the MarloHaus team on Google search. Toni did my makeup, Sarah did my hair, and Connie did all the planning/communication. They were so professional and fun to work with. Toni and Sarah listened to what I want and delivered the products exactly how I want it. Connie always tried to find a way to save me the most money. If you still looking for someone to do your hair and makeup for your big day/event, search no further. The MarloHaus team are very talented and will pamper you like a princess.

• Y

Yannette · Married on 07/21/2017

I absolutely loved them. They made me feel like a princess. I had two different looks for my wedding and they came early for both times and made me looked amazing. I highly recommend these ladies. You will love them just like I did.

• W

wendy · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter and I loved it. The girls (sorry already forgot their names) were so kind, and fun and asked lots of questions and truly made our experience great. Also, we both loved our hair and make-up!! Thank you all so much!

Kierstin · Married on 07/08/2017

After searching high and low for a wedding makeup artist I stumbled across MarloHaus on a google search..... BESt GOOGLE SEARCH EVER! Seriously I had no idea of the amount of professionalism and quality that I was going to be receiving. Connie was extremely organized, flexible, and super fun/easy to work with (seriously what bride doesn't want to hear that!) It's such a fun atmosphere to top it off. I'd call it the cat's pajamas and the bee's knees for sure. I loved everything about the experience! So my friends if you're looking for true quality look no further!

Sent on 07/24/2017

MarloHaus Bridal Makeup and Hair of Oklahoma's reply:

Kierstin, thank you so mush for the sweet words. You are such a fun and sweet person. With everything that a bride tries to juggle in preparing for their wedding, we don't want them to worry about their beauty. We take pride in removing that stress! --- Connie

Linzi · Married on 06/10/2017

The MarloHaus team is amazing! They pamper you, are professional, and are lovely ladies! The artist who did my makeup was very sweet and listened to what I wanted and made my makeup exactly what I wanted for my wedding.

• User7736883 · 1+ year ago

I loved my hair and make up! Toni and her team went out of their way to accommodate my needs and the final product was absolutely fabulous. Don't think twice, book Marlohaus for your wedding makeup and hair!

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2016

Love Toni and her team! Very professional, extremely comfortable to work with and fantastic work! Would definitely recommend her services to any bride. She'll make your day smooth and fun!

Aubrey · Married on 10/15/2016

I have never been so pleased with my hair and makeup. My makeup was chic and extremely photogenic, but definitely not overdone. It truly made me feel like I deserved the spotlight all night on my big day. I am very picky about my hair. I've had a Pinterest board with messy, stylish buns that I've shown several different salons as inspiration, but no one could get it just right until MarloHaus tried. I felt simply elegant. My hair stayed perfectly in place all night long without having the cliche prom hair look of thousands of tight bobbypins and too much hairspray. These ladies are very personable, fun, and have a very unique talent! I can't wait to book with them again!

Summer · Married on 09/24/2016

I got my hair for my wedding done by Jessica. She was wonderful! She was quick and the style stayed up all day! I booked a week before my wedding because my hair person hurt her back and wasn't going to be able to make it. They were very kind in finding someone who was available to come to my venue in such short notice. Since it was so close, I didn't have a trial. Instead, I just sent pictures of styles from my Pinterest. This was kind of scary but Jessica did a fantastic job and my hair looked perfect. She made me truly feel like a bride!