MarloHaus Makeup and Hair Reviews

67 Reviews for MarloHaus Makeup and Hair

• Kim

Kim Wise · Married on 06/06/2020

Best wedding pros ever!

Makeup was amazing on all ages! Very attentive to the look you want. Hair was perfect & we had undos, half updos & hair down & they nailed them all! Made the day fun & chill. They were part of the team & the day was so perfect! So professional! Would not use anyone else. We had hair done on 4 & makeup on7

Sent on 06/07/2020

Hi Kim,
    Thank you for your kind words! We had a blast with your daughter and her friends! What a great wedding wedding party!
  • Teresa

Teresa Castlebury · Married on 03/14/2020

MarloHaus Hair and makeup

MarloHaus did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my daughters’ wedding! Not only did everyone look spectacular but the team made us all feel special. They were organized and fast. They finished ahead of schedule and were even able to fit my niece in as an extra! What a wonderful experience that made the day even more magical!

Sent on 03/16/2020

MarloHaus Makeup and Hair's reply:

Teresa, we had so much fun at this wedding! You, your daughter and her entire party were so fun and delightful! Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 09/16/2019

Great Group if Ladies

These women are super professional and talented! I loved all the work they did (which was a lot, 14 people). There are a few pictures below. Not all the people that got hair and makeup done are pictured though.

Sent on 09/24/2019

MarloHaus Makeup and Hair's reply:

Kayleigh, we have enjoyed you so much! You are the model bride for a wedding vendor. You contacted us a year in advance and were so organized with great communication. Obviously you did your homework and picked the top vendors. You get much credit to the flawless execution of your wedding. It was a beautiful start to your new life! Congratulations! We wish you forever love and happiness! Connie

Tammy Jackson · Married on 08/13/2019

Amazing and Professional!

These ladies were amazing! They were very professional and did an amazing job on our hair and makeup! I would highly recommend them! And they were alot of fun as well!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kristin LaGree · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Communication & Hair Styling!

MarloHau did hair onsite for my June 2019 wedding. Connie was very responsive to all communication and made scheduling them a really easy process! After the trial, they followed up a few days after to check how my styling held up and if I wanted any changes for the big day. The stylist were on time and kept everything on schedule the day of. Kelsey and Lauren did a great job with my entire bridal party's hair, and the styles held up all day. I would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 08/31/2019

MarloHaus Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your happiness is very important to us! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot express it enough to any one who is considering this team to just go ahead and book them! They are awesome and such a pleasure to work with! Connie is amazing when it comes to scheduling and communicating with you on every step. The ladies who did our hair and make up for my wedding were top notch. They will always have my business when it comes to hair and make up needs.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Kayla,
    Thank you so much for the great review! You were a pleasure to work with! We get the best brides!

Katie · Married on 04/20/2018

Marlohaus is amazing! We are so thankful we selected Toni and her professional team to beautify our entire wedding party. They were very timely arriving exactly as planned and had the wedding party ready for pictures as scheduled, which is VERY important to begin your event timely. All the ladies were looked so beautiful with makeup which lasted all afternoon, evening and night! I highly recommend Toni Marlo and her professional team Marlohaus.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Katie,
    We are so excited about your wedding! Your bridal party was awesome! We hope to see you again for your next makeup/hair event! :-)

Tammy · Married on 02/24/2018

Melanie, hope I’m spelling name right, did all of the bridal party hair do’s. She was very creative, patient with us, friendly, and did an amazing job!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

MarloHaus Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you Tammy! I had a great time with your and your bridal party! You are all beautiful ladies! :-)
    Melanie

McKenzie · Married on 01/06/2018

These ladies did such an amazing job! They were efficient, professional, and (if I do say so myself) my bridesmaids and I looked incredible! They are absolutely worth every penny. Also, they were very receptive to any suggestions or concerns I had, which was very comforting to me.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Haley · Married on 12/31/2017

Marlo Haus did an amazing job accommodating us and even my girls changing their minds last minute. Their staff was fabulous, the facility is perfect for a larger group to comfortably hang out and socialize! The price is high but quality was unbeatable. They make sure you are happy, the make up artist worked so hard to make sure she was applying the right kind of make up to my super dry skin and it looked so great, even by the end of the night! And the hair stylist made some last minute adjustments to my hair that gave it some great added volume and it was everything I could have hoped for! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2018

azeem · Married on 12/30/2017

They were on time and did an exceiient job and were very accomodative

Sent on 01/16/2018

Victoria · Married on 11/04/2017

I had a last minute panic to replace my hair stylist for the big day. With less than a weeks notice, Connie was super quick to get back to me and eased my anxiety by assuring me they had someone (Melanie) that could come. I didn't have time for a trial so I wasn't sure what to expect, but with the photos I sent and with a little chat, Melanie did exactly what I was hoping for. She was so nice, friendly, easy to talk to- like a long time friend, and patient (my mom has very difficult curly hair to work with and I just have a lot of hair). Huge thanks to both Melanie and Connie for making me feel my best on a perfect day!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Karen · Married on 11/04/2017

I contacted MarloHaus for hair-styling services with only around a month remaining till my wedding and they were extremely prompt and professional. They worked with my schedule, and sent girls to my private venue. They completed hairstyles for myself (the bride), 3 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 2 flower girls and were finished ahead of schedule! Everyone's hair was long (mid-back or longer) and all of the styles held up great throughout the day. The stylists were able to create looks that really complimented everyone's style and personality. I would use their services again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

I’m so happy I used them for my wedding day!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2017

Marlo is the most talented makeup artist you will have the pleasure of working with during your wedding (or any other event)! She did my Bridal makeup as well as my bridesmaids' makeup ON SITE AT MY WEDDING VENUE !! Also, we had a cabin with horrible lighting to get ready in, but our makeup needed to look flawless outdoors! She worked with all of the poor lighting in the cabin and other obstacles with grace, checked our looks in the natural lighting before completion, adjusted based on the changes needed, and at the end of it all, we all couldn't have felt more beautiful!
    My bridesmaids each had their own look they wanted to achieve, and she was able to please EVERYONE and make us feel truly stunning!
    I do not generally wear makeup AT ALL, so I could not give her much "direction," and she knew EXACTLY what to do to spice up the "natural beauty" I am used to seeing, while adding the classy, bridal look I was hoping to achieve! She was so patient, calm, and kind, which is exactly what you NEED on your wedding day! She was referred highly by multiple brides and wedding review websites, and I could go on all day about her!! I can agree 100% that she is THE BEST & I couldn't recommend her more highly!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing Experience!!!

Toni is a true artist! She really listened to what I wanted and worked hard to create the perfect look. She also asked multiple times along the way if I wanted anything tweaked to make sure that I was perfectly confident on my special day. She is extremely organized and timely which I cannot stress the importance of these characteristics enough when it comes your wedding day. Sarah did a wonderful job on my hair. I received SO many compliments! The day of the wedding I asked for something completely different from what we had trialed. Sarah just rolled right with the punches and created a true masterpiece out of my hair. The team was wonderful and I highly recommend them to anyone for any special occasion!

Sent on 01/22/2020

MarloHaus Makeup and Hair's reply:

We are so so happy that you were pleased! Thank you for the review! We are very proud of our MarloHaus team!

Aleta · Married on 09/30/2017

Toni and the MarloHaus team are first-class professionals.  They did my hair and makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding and did an amazing job!  They listened to what I wanted and gave me a professional opinion when I was unsure of a particular aspect.  For both occasions, my hair and makeup was flawless and I felt beautiful without looking fake or cakey.  My hair and makeup also lasted all day long even when I got a little sweaty on the dance floor. ;) My bridesmaids also got their hair/makeup done by MarloHaus and they were equally happy.   The team is not only good at what they do, they are personable and easy to work with and they listen to what you want, which is so important!  I absolutely recommend MarloHaus with 110% confidence.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I were moving to OKC and didn't know anyone. So looking for a hairstylist was a bit nerve racking for our wedding, to say the least, but my photographer referred me to MarloHaus. I was soooo relieved to find how truly nice they were just being on the phone. Then the day of the wedding, I was even more impressed with the greeting and meeting of my stylist. I would recommend having MarloHaus in an instant!!! You would not regret it! They did such a beautiful job!!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

MarloHaus Makeup and Hair's reply:

Awwww! Thank you so much!! I had a blast taking care of you and your girls!!! Such a fun group of amazing women in one room could only lead to a perfect, unforgettable day. Congratulations again and thank you so much for choosing Marlohaus for your special day.

Jessie · Married on 09/15/2017

Toni contacted me the day I emailed her with a last minute plea to do my sister and I's makeup for her wedding. She was very flexible, came out to our house and did an amazing job. She was a pleasure to work with and I've never seen my sister so happy. Thank Toni!!! I will use her again in a heartbeat!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • TRJessie

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

OMG Just book these ladies now. Toni did my make up (contouring, drama eyes, false lashes, everything) and I got about a million compliments. Heather did my hair/extensions and it was EXACTLY like the inspiration picture I brought in. Connie is great with communication and I always felt in the loop. Just chatting with everyone was a blast while getting pampered. It's expensive, but totally worth every.single.penny.

Sent on 03/29/2017

MarloHaus Makeup and Hair's reply:

Jessica, you are so beautiful that you made our job easy. Thank you for the kind words and taking time to give a review!!

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

I loved the studio experience. Shannon was very personable and Sara did a great job for my trial hair. The studio is very relaxing.
    I can't wait for Sara to do my hair for my wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2017

MarloHaus Makeup and Hair's reply:

Amanda, we loved having you in our private boutique. I enjoyed your company with a relaxing glass of wine in the lobby prior to your appointment! It was a great way to top off a busy day and move into a relaxing evening. Connie

Avery · Married on 07/29/2017

Toni, Mel and Connie were amazing !! I loved my hair and makeup each time I was able to book with them. On my wedding day Toni stayed around to make sure I looked top notch for my photos and even put a little magic on a cut I had to make it not as horrid. Will definitely be using them again for any of my beautification needs.

Sent on 08/07/2017

LoAn · Married on 07/29/2017

I came across the MarloHaus team on Google search. Toni did my makeup, Sarah did my hair, and Connie did all the planning/communication. They were so professional and fun to work with. Toni and Sarah listened to what I want and delivered the products exactly how I want it. Connie always tried to find a way to save me the most money. If you still looking for someone to do your hair and makeup for your big day/event, search no further. The MarloHaus team are very talented and will pamper you like a princess.

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • Y

Yannette · Married on 07/21/2017

I absolutely loved them. They made me feel like a princess. I had two different looks for my wedding and they came early for both times and made me looked amazing. I highly recommend these ladies. You will love them just like I did.

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • W

wendy · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter and I loved it. The girls (sorry already forgot their names) were so kind, and fun and asked lots of questions and truly made our experience great. Also, we both loved our hair and make-up!! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 07/20/2017