Marlie Renee Designs Reviews

34 | Jersey City, NJ

34 Reviews for Marlie Renee Designs

Jessica S. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Marlie made picking out wedding invites so enjoyable!

Marlie was so so easy to work with from our first phone call last December! We originally planned to have Marlie create our invitations (the design process and mock ups were amazing!) but since COVID changed our plans, she designed our "Change the Date" cards. They were so cute and unique. We got so many compliments on them!

We're looking forward to working with Marlie again next year on the wedding invitations for our new date. Thanks again Marlie for all of your help!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Marlie Renee Designs's reply:

Loved working with you and helping you through all the twists and turns of planning a wedding during a pandemic! Can’t wait to finish up your gorgeous invites for your big celebration this year! ☺️

Danielle P. · Married on 06/12/2021

Couldn’t ask for anything better!

Working with Marlie was so fun from day 1! We worked together on both my save the dates and my wedding invitations and she completely understood my vision and brought it to life! There isn’t anything she can’t do. She makes the process super easy and is so organized which was amazing! I have never received so many compliments on anything as I did my wedding invite.. they came out absolutely beautifully. Marlie also made sure we were perfectly on time with sending everything out, even after I came to her in panic after postponing our date. Already looking for an excuse to have another event so we can create more invites!

Sent on 05/30/2021
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 04/17/2021

Marlie helped make our wedding UNIQUE

Marlie is AMAZING. We absolutely LOVED the designs she put together for our wedding day. Not to mention, she is the sweetest! She designed and executed our wedding programs, seating chart, table numbers and additional signage. They were BEAUTIFUL. Marlie went above and beyond by providing us with multiple drafts of our decor items before we finally sent the "good to print"! Marlie was exceptional to work with. She was available for all the changes we requested and gave her unique input for many of our designs. She is very creative. We would recommend her services to anyone who is looking for someone to help execute their special wedding day decor. Thank you Marlie!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Marlie Renee Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Simone! It was such a pleasure helping you and DJ with your big day and getting to know you both in the process. You two are adorable! All the best as you take on the next chapter as husband and wife!

Ashley L. · Married on 03/12/2021

Amazing invitations and re-save the dates

Marlie not only helped me create my beautiful wedding invitations, but helped me create two new save the dates as my wedding was postponed twice due to coronavirus. This has been such a difficult time to navigate and gave me such great suggestions of how to alert my guests and how to move forwar. She has been nothing but helpful, kind and understanding. I highly recommend using her!!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Jessica W. · Married on 02/20/2021

Love love love

Marlie is true pleasure to work with! From our first meeting I knew that I was in amazing hands and could be completely at ease knowing that I could trust her with my vision. In fact, she not only saw my vision but made the best recommendations to enhance it! I am extremely particular and Marlie has been completely understanding and patient with me throughout the entire process of designing our Save the Dates and Invitations. I could not be more obsessed with what Marlie has created for us and while I am so in love with everything I never thought I would receive so many compliments from friends and family as well. I absolutely love working with Marlie and can not recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Francesca

Francesca P. · Married on 07/25/2020

Marlie is your girl!

Marlie and her assistant Shadé were awesome to work with. I absolutely loved my invitiations and received so many compliments on them! She was even patient with me when I wanted to do a full redesign and still ensured we met our deadlines. I’m excited she’ll be doing our day-of-stationary as well to pull it all together! If you’re looking for a professional, excellent designer, marlie is your girl!

Sent on 06/28/2021
  • MICHELLE

Michelle · Married on 04/19/2020

Easy Breezy

After meeting with a few vendors, I knew Marlie was the best choice! She is creative and passionate about her work! I came to the table with nothing and she was able to create a beautiful high quality invitation in a short period of time! I can’t thank Marlie enough!!!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Allison

Allison C. · Married on 02/10/2020

High Quality Stationary & Service

Marlie provides a personable relationship with her clients, sometimes I felt as if I was her only customer. She is punctual and always an ear to listen to any wedding frustrations. Marlie provides beautiful custom made wedding stationary, my whole family loved them! Even when COVID-19 changed our plans completely, Marlie was there to discuss anything we needed. We look forward to working with her again next year for our celebration and hopefully for more events in our future.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2019

Obsessed!!!!

It was such a pleasure working with Marlie on our wedding invitations! She exceeded our expectations completely! From the first time we met her we knew our invitations were going to be amazing, but to see the finished product we were blown away! They are absolutely perfect and we couldn’t be any happier with how they turned out. Marlie was so easy to work with and was so quick to respond to my emails. She understood the exact vision we had for our invitations and made them unique to us while also staying in our budget. Our guests are just receiving our invitations in the mail and we are already getting so many compliments of how elegant and unique they are. We can’t wait to work with Marlie again soon on our day of stationary.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. · Married on 11/01/2019

One of my favorite vendors by far!!!

Marlie is simply amazing! She took all of our ideas and brought them to life in the form of a highly customized, classy, and gorgeous wedding invitation! She is so easy to work with and loves trying new things which was particularly great when we asked her for a custom laser cut pocket with our monogram...what an amazing touch! Everything was worked on with the utmost care until we were completely satisfied and all deliverables were completed in a very timely manner. I received so many compliments on our invitations and that is clearly the best indicator of how good Marlie's work is. She is currently working on our wedding welcome sign and stationary--can't wait to see it all, I know it's going to be incredible!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Marlie Renee Designs's reply:

I am equally as obsessed with what we came up with! We make a great team, Liz! Thrilled I got to be a part of your special day!
  • Ray

Ray A. · Married on 08/26/2019

Elegant and stylish

I recently had the pleasure of working with Marlie on a styled shoot, and the invitations and stationary that she designed to specifically match our vision was perfect. She's also a fun person to work with. I highly recommend her, and thank her for her work in making the shoot special.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Marlie Renee Designs's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you as well Ray! What a fun, creative shoot! Would love to collaborate with you again. Hope you had a great roadtrip!

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Experience!

We are in love with our invites! They were completely custom and original, and Marlie knew exactly what to do with our ideas. These were also very reasonably priced - comparable to many online retailers. We highly recommend Marlie, and have even started sending our engaged friends over to see her :)

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jenna · Married on 05/11/2019

Nothing short of incredible!

Marlie was one of the only vendors I contacted for our wedding invitations because I was able to see some of her work and reviews beforehand. From our first conversation, Marlie was more than willing to work with us to stay within our budget, and constantly gave us feedback as to what we can do to tweak our invites as well as the price! She made the process of designing and finalizing our invites so much fun and so easy!

Marlie is truly one of a kind. From the first phone call, to the final pick up of our invites, she was accommodating, professional, creative, and always willing to work with us! Our invites were absolutely perfect, we even bought a few extra to have as keepsakes! Looking back, I would hire her over and over again for my wedding and for any upcoming events we may have. She was always so kind and so open-minded, something rare in the vendor world! I can’t wait for our next event so we can choose Marlie over again! Thank you for making our wedding that much more perfect! ♥️

Sent on 04/30/2019

Marlie Renee Designs's reply:

Jenna - you are going to make me cry! It was such a pleasure working with you and Abraham as well, and I'm equally as obsessed with your invites. Let's do it again soon! :)

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2019

January Wedding - invites

Marlie was very sweet and informative.

She was very professional and provided a beautiful product.

We loved our invitations!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Marlie Renee Designs's reply:

Thanks for your sweet note, Jenn! Loved working with you and Lawrence as well on your gorgeous wedding invites.
  • Francesca

Francesca W. · Married on 03/31/2019

Wedding Stationary Ease!

When deciding on a stationary vendor, choosing Marlie was a no-brainer! Throughout the entire process, I felt as if Marlie was a friend giving me her honest opinion, yet also a professional who knew her material and products.

Upon first meeting her, my fiancé and I instantly knew that she would be making our invitations and stationary. Her organization and ability to understand my style put me at ease from the start. While working with her, she was very attentive to our budget and was honest when giving us pricing options. Throughout the proofing process, Marlie made sure that our final product was exactly what we wanted. After our invitations had been sent out, we had received countless positive comments about how stunning, unique and beautiful our invitations were - and my fiancé and I could not agree more.

If you are looking for an organized, fun and caring professional for your stationary... look no further! Marlie Renee Designs is your one-stop-shop!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Colleen D. · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely beautiful invitations

Marlie was such a pleasure to work with and I could not be happier with how our wedding invitations came out! She listens to you, your vision and your budget and when you need some inspiration she offers creative ideas and her products are truly beautiful. Talking to her is like chatting with a friend. I would recommend her to any bride and look forward to working with her on our other wedding “paper” needs!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Joe N. · Married on 12/31/2018

Joe and Meghan

Marlie was amazing throughout the entire process! She helped us cultivate our vision, calmed us through every bump in the road, and was such an amazing communicator through the entire planning process. Beyond that, her work was simply amazing. The attention to detail and her exceptional designs, left us on the receiving end of countless compliments on her work. Can not recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 12/21/2018

Marlie is amazing!

I contacted Marlie in August to design our wedding invitations. Since our first conversation I felt that she understood my vision, and Marlie came up with a wedding invitation suite that was more beautiful than I ever could’ve imagined. She was always very patient, answering all my emails in timely manner. Her pricing is more than fair. Especially when you take into consideration that you’re getting a bespoke, one of a kind product.
    All our friends and family have been raving about our invites ever since they received them.
    Thank you Marlie for the amazing job, and we will definitely be in touch again for future projects!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jillian · Married on 12/08/2018

We Love Marlie!

Marlie is amazing and helped our invitation vision come to life! We couldn't be happier with how our invitations came out and we have received so many compliments from our guests. Marlie is so easy to work and is willing to go above and beyond for her clients. We can't wait to use her again for our day of stationery!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Donna · Married on 10/26/2018

I am the mother of the bride and the way I found Marlie was through a wedding invitation from my niece. Her wedding invitation was the prettiest wedding invitation I had ever received. I knew one day I would be using Marlie for my own daughter.
    So when my daughter got engaged I sent her straight to Marlie. From the Save the Dates to the final Wedding Invitation the experience has been seamless. Marlie has a natural talent and gives you so many options to choose from. My daughter is in love with her Wedding Invitation and it is exactly what she dreamed it would be. Marlie gives you many options to choose from, different price points, and is always available to discuss other options.
    She is so accommodating., so calming and a great resource. Marlie is the “Wow” factor.

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Mary Rose

Mary R. · Married on 10/05/2018

Working with Marlie on my wedding invitations was the best decision I ever made. She is friendly and easy to work with. Marlie answered all of my questions and got back to me in a timely manner. I told her I want my invitations to be simple, elegant, and romantic. What Marlie created turned out better than what I had envisioned. My friends and family were speechless when they received their invitations! I couldn’t stop staring at how gorgeous they turned out. I can’t wait to work with Marlie again on my day of wedding projects. Thank you Marlie for everything! I suggest you look no further and choose Marlie to make your invitations. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Mercy · Married on 07/29/2018

Thank you Marlie Renee Designs for such a wonder job on our Save The Date cards and Wedding invitations that you have designed for us! We absolutely love them, as did all who received them. You are both very talented and professional: all of our needs were met, and in a timely manner. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in taking on this important role to make our Special Day complete. We highly recommend you.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/01/2018

Marlie designed my wedding invitations for my June wedding. She was professional and put us at ease from the moment we met her at our first meeting. Her work is FANTASTIC!! Marlie made a custom design just for us that incorporated our wedding colors and travel theme. We've gotten awesome feedback from our guests how much they loved our invites. We love Marlie so much that she'll be doing our ceremony programs and menus as well. I wish all my wedding vendors were as great to work with.

Sent on 04/19/2018
  • Chantell

Chantell · Married on 03/24/2018

Best Experience in the Wedding Process!!!

Where should we begin, Marlie is the ultimate professional not only is her work filled with passion but she displays such compassion when assisting in creating the vision that every bride and groom need!! She made the process seamless and the outcome was a dream come true!! If you are seeking someone who is willing to listen, collaborate and make your dream a reality then shes the ONE!!!
    We are so grateful to have met and worked with Marlie!!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Caitlin · Married on 12/09/2017

We are in love with the wedding invitations that Marlie designed for us. She did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/24/2017