Marlborough Country Club Reviews

Marlborough Country Club 1
  • Angela

Angela Guerrero · Getting married on 05/25/2019

good experience

Maria the wedding planer is wonderful and flexible, looking forward to my day in this venue

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Christine

Christine LeBlanc · Married on 09/22/2018

MCC will have you at Hello! Best wedding ever ❤️

AMAZING wedding we had September 22, 2018 @ Marlborough Country Club! BUT, main reason why it was just so wonderful is Betty and Maria!!! Had us at hello! (Literally). Why? From the first night we walked in we just got treated as if we were royalty. Essentially, we knew what we wanted and what we didn’t know Betty/Maria were right there to help decide, suggestions galore and repeatedly said, “It’s your wedding, whatever you want.” Food was outstanding! Function room was just perfect. Big dance floor! Table linens, every color and if you didn’t want what they had, they would order exactly what you want! I made all my centerpieces, but, seriously they had SOO many styles to chose as well. I chose beige white and black. Tables looked so good. Cupcakes is what we had and they had all holders and Maria and Betty set all of them up beautifully. We had open bar, which was set up right there close., we would chose what was on the bar. Sounds weird to mention, but bathrooms were ridiculously nice, very, very modern and extremely clean, as was entire Club. We also, rented the small room downstairs for before ceremony which they set up appetizers and drinks as well. It was wonderful for last minute touches for me and wedding party with big mirror, bathroom! We got married there on 18th hole, and the entire set up from the flowers, chairs for guests and pictures taken on the immaculate golf course were simply beautiful! I could go on and on about how great MCC was to deal with but if you even read this review, please do yourself a favor and call them to meet both Maria and Betty and believe their kindness and thoughtfulness will have you amazed! Good Luck
    Christine LeBlanc

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Marlborough Country Club 2

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Rachel was so amazing to work with every step of the way. The Marlborough Room for our reception was perfect size for our 130 guests. The food was amazing and my guests couldn't say enough good things about their meals. Rachel came in early to let me set up the room (much sooner than was typically allowed) and the Patio Room was perfect for all of my bridesmaids and I to use for prep for the wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Rachel and her accommodations with all of my special requests. She was working definitely over time to make my dream wedding come true. The reception went off flawlessly with her guidance and keeping us on schedule every step of the way. Our guests felt the flow from cocktail to sit down dinner to meals were seamless. We couldn't have been happier with our decision on the Marlborough Country Club!!!

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 09/29/2012

First off, I need to thank the Event Coordinator for such and amazing job. She was there with me every step of the way, was very understanding on budget and was really honest with things that we could and could not do. The Venue overall had amazing grounds, the food was amazing, and the staff was incredible.

Sent on 02/11/2013
  • Marissa

Marissa Cohen · Getting married on 06/27/2021

Unappealing

Outside wedding viewing the women’s locker room

Sent on 05/02/2019