Mark's Photo and Video Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Amie
    Amie H. Getting married on 04/01/2022

Wedding Photobooth

Mark was very responsive to emails, answering my questions and making a personalized photo strip for our wedding! Our photo attendant made each session run smoothly and she was very professional and helpful. We received a photo album with the extra photos so we can remember our night. I would recommend to anyone that is wanting a stylish, easy to navigate photo booth. Thank you, Mark!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future, come back and see us soon. Mark
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 09/11/2021

An amazing experience

I went back and forth with having a photo booth at the wedding but I am so glad that I did. Mark’s photo booth (the vintage) was so beautiful and fit in well with the venue.

The lighting on the booth was perfect. The pictures turned out awesome! They even had multiple choices for filters. I didn’t have to do anything because the attendant took care of everything, even putting pictures in the book and having guests sign it. The kids also loved it. I can’t believe how lovely the book is!

I really loved that they were a local company and had such attention to detail. He also emailed me my photos that night. I would definitely recommend Mark’s photo and video. :)

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Emily, thanks so much for the very thoughtful review. It was a joy working for you and Trevor. Your wedding was beautiful and the band was pretty rockin!
    Cassidy W. Married on 07/31/2021

Photo fun!!!

Mark and his team are amazing! From the first time I met him at a bridal show he was so much fun! The prices are reasonable and he even gives teacher discounts!!! His employee Sarah was workin my wedding and she was so much fun! She set everything up so quick, answered all my questions and had each guest in and out of the booth in a flash!! She remembered to remind each guest to fill in their email and sign the guestbook! You get to go home with a guest book and digital copies!!! Mark’s photo booth was my favorite part of my wedding (besides getting married of course!)

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Casssidy! We loved working for you and congrats on your wedding!!!! We like to bring the fun!
  • W
    Waleka H. Married on 07/17/2021

Mark’s camera bag was so much fun. Everyone loved it. You will probably getting a few referrals from our celebration.

We could not have been more pleased
    With Marks camera bag. The only complaint was the photographer did not seem to inform guest to write in our album. Maybe only 3 out of 100 guests did so. We would certainly hire and refer you to all we know. Thank you so much.
    Waleka Hetico.
  • Katrina
    Katrina C. Married on 06/19/2021

Highly Recommend Mark

Mark and his team were amazing! Everyone at my wedding loved having a photobooth and they had so much fun!
    Taylor R. Married on 06/04/2021

Mark was wonderful to work with!

Mark is very professional & very timely. I have nothing but good things to say about him, his business & his staff! 10/10 recommend!
  • Sara
    Sara H. Married on 04/24/2021

High School Prom

We used Marks Photo Booth for our prom and the kids loved the photo booth!
    Ashley S. Married on 04/17/2021

Exceptional Service & Quality

Mark’s Photo & Video was one of a kind! We had the photo booth & video combo for our big day and both exceeded our expectations. It was a very unique photo booth setup with fun props that all of our guests raved about. He attended the photo booth most of the night so that guests were able to sign a leather bound book for us and include their photos as a keepsake. The video quality was amazing! So happy that we decided to get the video that we can watch for years to come to remember our special day. All of the major moments were captured and it will be great to watch with our kids down the road. Very thankful that we chose Mark’s Photo & Video. Book him today!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks for the love Ashley! It was a pleasure working for you and DJ. It was a beautiful wedding at a gorgeous wedding venue!
    Jessica A. Married on 04/07/2021

Christmas Party

Had a wonderful experience with planning and the day of the event. Thank you for making the event wonderful!
    Kristal Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing job!

Mark went above and beyond for our wedding day! He was there longer than in the contract to make sure we got every photo we wanted. And he made sure we got every photo on my very specific list of shots I wanted.

We had him for photography and a cute vintage photo booth! And the signed book of photo booth photos from our guests was a brilliant touch. And it was great having a person specifically working the photo booth to help our guests learn how to use it. Our guests loved it and loved being able to get their personal photos sent to them.
    Julia N. Married on 11/07/2020

Super cute camper!

Mark provided our camper photo booth for our wedding and it was awesome! He even made a keepsake photo album for us to take home. My guests absolutely loved it! Not to mention he traveled to Kentucky for my wedding for a very reasonable rate.
    Carol B. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely Fantastic!

Marc and his team are great, and it's a great value for what you're getting!
  • Angeleete
    Angeleete B. Married on 10/18/2020

2020 Newport Aquarium Wedding

We chose Marks Photo and Video, to provide the best pictures for our wedding at the Newport Aquarium. Mr. Mark Bolmida and his assistant Sara really out did themselves on the night of the event. They both were very professional, punctual and the price was very affordable. Our wedding was Sunday, October 18th 2020. Even through the COVID-19 pandemic, Mark took beautiful pictures inside and outside the Newport Aquarium. Especially, the glass walkway pictures in the aquarium and the Cincinnati, OH. City view background. Mark and Sara captured some really beautiful shots of the whole wedding event. We truly love the pictures of us with our Groomsmen, Bridesmaids, Family and friends. Also, all the pictures. The pictures one after another brought back so many moments that night. Mark, gave us a photo booth strips, a wedding book and a lot of memorabilia. Also, the Summer of 2020, before the wedding, Mark threw in some engagement pictures and we really had a good time taking those pictures. He captured the lighting of the sun perfectly. Mark and Sara, thank you for a beautiful 2020. You both did a great job!

Sincerely,

Mr. Bryant & Mrs. Angie Jeter

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Wow, what a wonderful review. I feel humbled and a bit overwhelmed at the thoughtfulness of this review. It's very appreciated too because small businesses thrive on reviews like this and word of mouth through friends. Thanks again Bryant Angie!!! It was a pleasure!
  • Erika
    Erika A. Married on 10/10/2020

Fun, helpful, and genuine!

Mark has been extremely fun to work with as my fiancé and I plan for our wedding. Your wedding photographer is capturing the most intimate parts of your big day, so it is important that you feel comfortable with that person. Mark takes his time to get to know you as a couple so that he is able to provide the best quality photographs as possible. We both felt that Mark was helpful, honest, and genuine. As a professional event planner, I have dealt with many photographers over the years and Mark is by far one of my most favorite vendors to work with!
    Marissa W. Married on 10/10/2020

Very friendly and easy going!

Very easy to work with, and flexible.
  • Amber
    Amber H. Married on 10/03/2020

Fantastic experience!

Mark was hired for a fundraising event. We had the new mirror photo booth with backdrop and our guests LOVED IT! There was never a long line and it was something for everyone of all ages. Mark was professional, on-time, friendly and our experience with him was great! I would definitely recommend using Mark's Photo and Video LLC again!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you Amber! It was a fun event for sure and I'm glad your guests enjoyed it. It was our pleasure and hope to work with you again soon!
    Ann Married on 09/26/2020

Will hire over and over!

I have hired Mark and his crew three separate times over the years and every single time has been absolutely wonderful! His photo booths really make the party, the albums are very nice and put together by the attendants, and his booths are handmade......so unique! He is also super affordable and extremely accommodating!
    Caitlin K. Married on 09/26/2020

Big hit with guests

Guests loved it and I loved that everyone got a print. Also they put each print into an album for us! Every picture was available in an album online as well, which is super convenient for social media posting. Mark was quick to respond and worked with me to make sure I liked our print layout.

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! It was a pleasure working for you and I hope to work with you again one day! I'm glad you enjoyed our services.
    Tessa C. Married on 09/19/2020

Camper photobooth

Mark was such a pleasure to work with! So responsive to all of my questions and would fix anything I had a problem with! The photostrips you get are so cute and the picture quality is so good! My guests had such a blast and the camper was so cute and actually very spacious, we definitely hit the capacity in that though and it was a ton of fun! The photo book that you get with the purchase is so much fun so you can see what everyone did! And the digital downloads are awesome!
    At one point the printer went down for a little while and the attendants were quick to switch the booth over to digital only so we could still take pictures then made sure to go back and print off all the ones my guests and I took while the booth was down and handed them out!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Tessa! It was our pleasure and the setting was perfect for the camper booth.
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 09/19/2020

Photobooth

The photo lol was a hit! We loved it.
  • Mandy
    Mandy P. Married on 09/12/2020

Quality with Unique Touches

We love using Mark for our family event photos and would recommend him for any special event you might want to remember! Mark is friendly, down to earth, and easy to work with. He is knows the Dayton region well, and has many great spots for shots, and delivers beautiful photos. He has great relationships with other vendors in the area, and is truly a full service photographer who can deliver excellent quality video, photos, and fun add-ons like unique photo booths!
    Ashley E. Married on 08/29/2020

Photo booth

It was such a pleasure working with Mark and his team! I got the vintage photo booth for our event and it was the perfect theme for our venue. All his options were very unique that you can’t find with other companies. They very professional and super nice! I would highly recommend him!
    Nick E. Married on 08/22/2020

Marks photo and video LLC

We came across Marks photo and video LLC at a friends wedding and knew they was exactly what me and my wife were looking for! Mark and his team were able to work with us around COVID-19 and was able to get the job done! His different styles of photo booths made it hard to select the style and how we wanted our photo strips to look. We loved everything about mark and his team and would highly recommend them for your next event!
    Maureen M. Married on 07/18/2020

Photographer

Mark was a great photographer! He made sure to capture our wedding day perfectly, he really took into account us as a couple.
  • Cindy
    Cindy C. Married on 07/11/2020

Mark's photo booth camper was a huge hit!

Mark's photo camper was a huge hit at my daughter's wedding! All guests immediately received a photostrip with the bride & groom's custom logo as they exited the photo booth camper. The bride and groom received a keepsake photo album with all the photostrips taken during the reception at the end of the evening. Mark was very professional and helpful and I would highly recommend his services!