Mark's Photo and Video Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Tyra
    Tyra V. Getting married on 08/19/2023

Excellent experience!

Working with Mark was soooo easy. Fast, efficient, cost efficient. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our guests LOVED the photobooth!!

Tyra,
    Thanks so much for the review....very appreciated! Being Fast, efficient, and cost-efficient is basically our mantra. We loved working for you too!
  • Caroline
    Caroline M. Married on 10/28/2022

Great, personal experience!

Mark was professional and great to work with, and the photo camper was perfect for our festival!
    Jostin S. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic service, Easy to work with!

Mark is an exceptional vendor to work with. Communication was consistent, concise and easy! I would recommend this vendor as they provide an excellent experience and have a variety of options to choose from!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alexis P. Married on 09/30/2022

Best photographer around!

If you are looking for an awesome photographer marks photography is it! My wedding was in September 2022 and my experience with him was amazing!! When I started looking for a photographer, Mark was quick to reply to my messages and quick to get a meeting set so I could come and see his work. He met with me and spent time getting an idea of what I wanted and what I expected. I had no idea what I wanted for pictures. He gave me a list of common poses and photos and let me choose how I wanted them done. On the day of the wedding he was on time and very flexible. He made taking pictures fun and stress-free. He worked so hard and made sure I got everything I wanted. He worked hard and stayed a little over his alotted time to capture every special moment. I got my photos back within 4-6 weeks and they were beautiful. The thing I love most about Mark was that he is honest and is not all about the money. He is about capturing your special day. He was honest from the beginning and said that my pictures were mine. He gave me every single one of my photos without his watermark. He gave me digital copies and flash drives that he included all in his pricing. I was not forced to buy copies from him. That stood out to me. Most photographers will charge you an arm and a leg for their time and their team but then on top of that you pay extra just to get the photo package you want. I interviewed a ton of different people but hands down mark was the best! I will be using him for other special moments in the future!
    Samantha V. Married on 09/10/2022

Amazing experience!!!

We rented their super cute camper. It parked outside of our venue and was a huge hit! We had four hours + idle hour where they shut down for dinner. It was honestly another fun part of our night that I am 100% glad we booked! We did this instead of party favors! I have had multiple reach out to compliment & ask information about booking theirselves!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Samantha, thanks much for the kind comments. We loved providing the Camper Booth for your wedding! The guest seemed to love it, Henry had fun, and the camper fits in nicely with Lost Creek Memory Barn.
    Christina B. Married on 06/28/2022

Best photo booth!

Marks photo and video was amazing to work with and was truly a highlight to our wedding day. Guests absolutely loved the experience of his vintage photo booth for our gatsby style wedding. He was easy to work with and answered my after hour calls, and was excited about our theme and making it a special day. The photobooth had many options to choose from and he helped me customize our template. After the event we got an album of them printed and signed by guests that night!! And the following day an email with all the digital copies. It was time and space and so fun to look through the photos while still reliving the night. Thank you mark!! Will hope to work with you in the future!
    Steven A. Married on 05/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What we wanted and added ideas

Photographer made this about us while adding their own flair to it we had a small party 5 people in total and syill got over 125 great pictures in our hour slot. Photographer came early to see area before hand as well.
    Hannah C. Married on 04/21/2022

Current wedding

Everything was perfect! Our guests really loved the phot booth. The photo booth attendant was very sweet and professional. Would recommend marks photo and video to anyone!
    Dennis L. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing!! TOP NOTCH!!

Mark was incredible! Very friendly, responsible and professional with quick response times to any and all questions or concerns! Would have given him a TEN star review if possible! Absolutely the BEST!!! You couldn't get a better photographer than Mark's Photo and Video!
    Darienne C. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing job!

We are very pleased with the work that Mark did on our wedding pictures! He did an amazing job, and they all turned out great! We are so thankful.
    Amie H. Married on 04/01/2022

Wedding Photobooth

Mark was very responsive to emails, answering my questions and making a personalized photo strip for our wedding! Our photo attendant made each session run smoothly and she was very professional and helpful. We received a photo album with the extra photos so we can remember our night. I would recommend to anyone that is wanting a stylish, easy to navigate photo booth. Thank you, Mark!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future, come back and see us soon. Mark
  • Ann
    Ann P. Married on 02/26/2022

Never disappoints!

I have used Mark’s services four times over the years. Every time has been absolutely wonderful! His photo booths really make the party! The attendant puts shots of every single picture in an album and you get to keep it! His his booths are handmade so you will never see another one like it! He is affordable and extremely accommodating:)
    Brianna C. Married on 11/27/2021

Absolutely amazing

We’re so thankful for Mark and for being very cooperative when it came to us having to postpone and reschedule our dream wedding due to the unforeseen times last year. Everyone loved the photo booth and even more that he was energetic and engaged with our guests. We highly recommend Mark’s photo booth for any occasion.
    Hannah Married on 10/19/2021

Photo booth Success!

Mark was awesome with scheduling and flexibility for our Photobooth! He came up with the perfect artwork for our photos as well! Thanks Mark!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you, Hannah, it was a pleasure providing the photo booth for your students! I look forward to working with you again soon!
    Tonya L. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly Recommend

Amazing response time to inquires. Unbeatable value for the amazing memories made and captured! Smooth setup with no difficulties. Attendant was professional, kind and perfect for our function!
    Can’t go wrong with Marks Photo and Video!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Tonya, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to possibly come back your next awesome event. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.
  • Raquel
    Raquel S. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Osu mom loves the booth!

We found Mark years ago and used his service for my daughters Graduation from Ohio State. We were so excited for the personal design he made for our photo strips. Mark interacted with our guests so that our gift album would have all our guests!!! Mark also had the patience of a saint with the numerous kids our family comes with! We told him 3 years ago we wanted him at My Ali’s wedding. I was so pleased with the professionalism and patience he had 3 years ago and just a few weeks ago. We had a younger staff this time for the wedding and no surprise he was great! This young man came prepared for the onslaught of kids that come with family weddings and was fantastic making sure our guests knew he was outside and ready for business. I love this locally owned company and look forward to working with Mark and his staff in the future.
    Maria W. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than I could of asked for

Mark was incredible. He was detailed, on time + over delivered! I would highly recommend him!!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you Maria! It was a pleasure and your students were wonderful. Hope to hear from you for future events. Mark
  • Molly
    Molly S. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Photo Booth was well worth it!

Mark was so easy to work with, especially since I planned my wedding remotely! Lots of options and very fair pricing. Sara, the attendant the day of was great and even put up with my niece and nephew who wanted to take pictures all night! The props, machine and photo booth itself worked seamlessly and my guests loved it!The book I received at the end of the night was so neat to have and Mark followed up with a digital link as well for downloading. I can't recommend them enough!!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 09/11/2021

An amazing experience

I went back and forth with having a photo booth at the wedding but I am so glad that I did. Mark’s photo booth (the vintage) was so beautiful and fit in well with the venue.

The lighting on the booth was perfect. The pictures turned out awesome! They even had multiple choices for filters. I didn’t have to do anything because the attendant took care of everything, even putting pictures in the book and having guests sign it. The kids also loved it. I can’t believe how lovely the book is!

I really loved that they were a local company and had such attention to detail. He also emailed me my photos that night. I would definitely recommend Mark’s photo and video. :)

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Emily, thanks so much for the very thoughtful review. It was a joy working for you and Trevor. Your wedding was beautiful and the band was pretty rockin!
    Cassidy W. Married on 07/31/2021

Photo fun!!!

Mark and his team are amazing! From the first time I met him at a bridal show he was so much fun! The prices are reasonable and he even gives teacher discounts!!! His employee Sarah was workin my wedding and she was so much fun! She set everything up so quick, answered all my questions and had each guest in and out of the booth in a flash!! She remembered to remind each guest to fill in their email and sign the guestbook! You get to go home with a guest book and digital copies!!! Mark’s photo booth was my favorite part of my wedding (besides getting married of course!)

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Casssidy! We loved working for you and congrats on your wedding!!!! We like to bring the fun!
  • W
    Waleka H. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mark’s camera bag was so much fun. Everyone loved it. You will probably getting a few referrals from our celebration.

We could not have been more pleased
    With Marks camera bag. The only complaint was the photographer did not seem to inform guest to write in our album. Maybe only 3 out of 100 guests did so. We would certainly hire and refer you to all we know. Thank you so much.
    Waleka Hetico.
  • Katrina
    Katrina C. Married on 06/19/2021

Highly Recommend Mark

Mark and his team were amazing! Everyone at my wedding loved having a photobooth and they had so much fun!
    Taylor R. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mark was wonderful to work with!

Mark is very professional & very timely. I have nothing but good things to say about him, his business & his staff! 10/10 recommend!
    Sara H. Married on 04/24/2021

High School Prom

We used Marks Photo Booth for our prom and the kids loved the photo booth!
    Ashley S. Married on 04/17/2021

Exceptional Service & Quality

Mark’s Photo & Video was one of a kind! We had the photo booth & video combo for our big day and both exceeded our expectations. It was a very unique photo booth setup with fun props that all of our guests raved about. He attended the photo booth most of the night so that guests were able to sign a leather bound book for us and include their photos as a keepsake. The video quality was amazing! So happy that we decided to get the video that we can watch for years to come to remember our special day. All of the major moments were captured and it will be great to watch with our kids down the road. Very thankful that we chose Mark’s Photo & Video. Book him today!

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks for the love Ashley! It was a pleasure working for you and DJ. It was a beautiful wedding at a gorgeous wedding venue!
illustration stars