Mark's Photo and Video Reviews

Mark's Photo and Video 7
  • Nina

Nina Wagner · Married on 09/01/2019

Great experience

We hired Mark for our wedding, and the photo booth was such a hit! He supplied all the props and facilitated everything, and even coordinated a photo album for us where our guests were able to write us notes next to their pictures! We're so glad we chose him for our photo booth.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Christine

Christine D'amico · Married on 07/27/2019

Owner The Wolf Creek Retreat

What a great pleasure it was to have Mark at our venue last Saturday! He is a real professional and a really nice guy as well. We highly recommend him for all your photography needs.
    Chris Damico Owner The Wolf Creek Retreat

Sent on 07/29/2019

Coree Holfinger · Married on 07/27/2019

AMAZING, 100% Recommend!

Mark's Photo Booth was honestly a huge part of my Dream Wedding. They were extremely easy to work with, and accommodated everything that we asked for before and during the wedding. My guests commented on how amazing the staff and the quality of the photos were. I would highly recommend Mark's Photo Booth to any couple who has been thinking about doing a photo booth. It is totally worth it! The book with all the strips is something that my husband and I will look back on for years to come.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lisa Simpson · Married on 11/17/2018

Mark's Photo & Video

The day before my son’s wedding he learned that his friend from PA who was coming to video his wedding was not able to make it. My son was panicked as he knew how much having a video would mean to his new bride. Not being from Ohio, I didn’t know where to begin to find a replacement on such short notice but began by searching the internet. As expected, the first few videographers were already booked. When I called Mark (who was further down the alphabetical listing) and shared our story, he made himself personally available. He was extremely accommodating and friendly throughout the entire process. Post-wedding, he was excellent at keeping us informed of his progress with editing the video and we were absolutely thrilled with the final product! Both the highlights and full-length video will be a wonderful memory for my son, his wife, and family to always cherish!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Kelsey Martinez · Married on 10/13/2018

Over all amazing

It was over all great. We would def use them again. They were really responsive as well

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Mark's Photo and Video 8
  • Ciara

Ciara A · Married on 10/13/2018

Esay and FUN!

I rented the photo booth for my wedding. It was a huge hit. All the pictures were printed on spot for guests to take home. At the end of the night we were given a photo album with all the pictures printed out with guest signatures and messages next to each picture. The very next day all the pictures were posted on facebook with my approval and it made it really easy for all the guests to see their digital pictures. The set up and tear down was very quick. My wedding started at 3:30 and the booth arrived at 3:15. It was set up before I walked down the aisle. I was able to fit all of my bridesmaids and myself in one picture (6 people total) so the photo booth was very spacious. The photo booth even had filters! It was fun and easy to use. I highly recommend Mark's Photo and Video.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Mark's Photo and Video 9

Patti · Married on 10/06/2018

Mark helped me put together a slide presentation to music for the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding. Mark was easy to work with as I made several changes and revisions during the process. The slideshow was a big hit! It made the guests laugh and cry as photos faded in and out to music. That was the reaction I was hoping for. Many guests commented on how much they loved it!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Queen · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome photobooth!

We used Mark’s photo and video for the photo booth at our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! It was a huge hit. Everyone loved the open booth because so many people could get in on the action and then everyone received their own copy and also had the option to email it to themselves! You can’t beat the quality of these photos! We found Mark at the Prime Time Party Rental wedding show. We took many pictures in different photo booths that day but Mark’s setup and picture quality was by far our favorite. He is very great to work with and always responds very quickly. Mark has many back drop options to choose from. I picked the gold one, which matched my wedding colors perfectly! Mark also took our wedding logo and put it on the photo strips and it turned out awesome! He supplied all the props, which were very fun! George was the attendant for the photo booth at the wedding. He was such a nice guy and great to work with as well. Everything ran very smoothly and stress free! Now we have the photo album to look back on and laugh at everyone’s silly photos! I highly recommend using Mark photo and video for your photo booth!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Mark's Photo and Video 10
    Mark's Photo and Video 11

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

It was awesome, a major hit, and super easy to use...Highly recommended...

Sent on 10/10/2018

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

We used Mark's Photo Booth at our wedding and it was so great!!!! Everyone at our wedding loved it - it was so much fun. The backdrop and photo prints were beautiful and the props were awesome. Thank you so much!!! We also got all the pictures back so quickly after :)

Sent on 09/22/2018

Cathy · Married on 01/27/2018

Mark was amazing! We had provided a list of important photos we wanted before and after the ceremony, i.e., picture with cousins, etc. In the midst of all the excitement, Mark would politely appear and ask who we needed to gather for these memorable photos. I would have forgotten all about that if it weren't for Mark.

The quality of all the photos was excellent. Mark had great ideas of both fun and serious photo shots, i.e., the groomsmen being silly with the groom - something I never would have thought of and which are special to have.

Mark was very professional, polite and not in the way of the special ceremony and reception we had, YET he captured the event with photos we will treasure.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Krystal · Married on 12/15/2017

The booth was a big hit! The photographer was great. The props were wonderful, and the photo strips were terrific keepsakes! I highly recommend Mark's Photo Booths for any event!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Layne · Married on 12/02/2017

Our company loves working with Mark! This is the third year we have used his photo booths at our company holiday party and it's so fun to relive the evening by seeing all the photo booth pictures. Mark makes everything so easy, too! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Vicki · Married on 11/11/2017

Mark was very responsive to all my questions. He was on time and ready to go for my daughter's wedding reception.
    It was so much fun. His props are the best I have seen. I am so happy I chose Mark for our Photo Booth. He is fantastic and I highly recommend Mark's Photo Booth.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Mark made my birthday a party to remember!! I had no idea it was going to be such a hit! My pics were amazing! They were so funny! No one could keep their hands out of all the props! What really tied it in was the professional service. He worked with me financially, and the best part was the unexpected photo album from the entire party. I have memories I’ll never forget.

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Mark's Photo and Video 16
    Mark's Photo and Video 17
  • F

Felita · Married on 10/20/2017

OMG!!! Mark Bolmida's Photo Booth was the HIT of the party!!! Our daughter's Sweet 16 extravaganza would not be complete without Mark's up-to-date Photo Booth technology! He's a professional and knows how to work with his clients! He presents a very clean and professional look that came with a choice of shimmery background drops. Custom titles for the strips and the fastest printouts you'll ever get! You know it's a hit when the line to the Photo Booth never ends! Mark is the Miami Valley's "Photo Booth Boss"! He's a must to have at any event! Without him, you might as well just use your disposal camera and hope for the best! - FAL

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ken · Married on 10/20/2017

Mark was a total professional and answered all of our questions in pre-planning my daughter's birthday party. He had great ideas for the logo and had many options for backdrops. We knew having this photo-booth would be a hit, but didn't think there would be a line for it all night! People are still talking about this experience at the party!!! Having a photo album to give to my daughter was a complete surprise and bonus. We will hire Mark in the future and I would highly recommend him for your event!!! There are many options and the pricing was great. Is it possible to give more than 5 stars???

Sent on 10/26/2017

Cris · Married on 10/05/2017

Loved, loved, loved the photo booth and the props were great. Definitely worth the money and the guests really enjoyed it.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Mark's Photo and Video provided the photo booth for my wedding! I loved that they had the open air photo booth. Everyone at the wedding loved the photo booth, especially my little brother who was in almost every picture! People also liked that they could have the pictures emailed to themselves. It was also great that everyone could get a copy of the pictures and Mark also sent me a link to the pictures after the wedding. The scrapbook was also awesome! My husband and I came home from the reception and the first thing we did was look at the pictures. George, our booth attendant, was also great! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Laurie · Married on 05/13/2017

Brides – I’m one of those gals that never really participated in photo booths at weddings, and my main question was “Do we really need this at the reception?” Let me tell you, Mark’s photo booth was the hit of the night!! Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had! Even our guests that were too shy to get on the dance floor still went to the booth and had fun making memories with the props. Thanks to Mark’s recommendation, we placed the open booth right in the galleria room and that was perfect! It kept a steady flow of visitors all night long, helping us capture all kinds of wonderful moments without missing any of the reception. The best part is the album you receive at the end of the night of all the photos, messages of love and laughter, and seeing how much fun your guests had. Mark is a true professional. He checked in to make sure the kids had appropriate props and helped get us into the booth for a few bride & groom photos as well. Mark’s response time to emails and communication is top-notch. I am not only thrilled that we decided to spend the money on a photo booth, but even happier that we chose Mark’s company to be a part of our day!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

We were not the easiest customers but he was very professional and he was patient with us even tho we ended up not being able to have a photo booth. We tested the booth out and it is probably the best in the world haha! The props are sturdy and backgrounds are very pretty. Prices were very reasonable too.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/18/2016

Mark did a great job relating to us as his clients on a more personal level--he understood the style we wanted and followed through. Also, he was very professional and prompt with financial transactions and communication.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2016

As for the photo booth services on our wedding, they far exceeded our
    expectations! This is not to say we had low expectations going in, it
    was just better than I could have ever anticipated! I cannot tell you
    the number of people that have contacted me following the event to
    tell me how much fun they had at the photobooth. The backdrop was
    fantastic (it appeared to even have a purple tint in the light that
    matched our colors, just beautiful), props were great and we LOVE
    looking back at the commerative photo book, some good laughs! We are
    SO happy with everything!! Turned out wonderfully!

Specificially things that were mentioned to my from friends and family
    were that they liked the props, they liked that each person got their
    own picture and the line moved quickly. Having been at weddings where
    they only print two copies and it always comes to the awkward moment
    of who out of the group gets the picture. I can tell you, this is one
    of the reasons we initially booked and truthfully stood out
    to our guests as well.

I also appreciated Mark coming to get myself and the groom before he
    left. We were so busy making rounds and I would have hated to miss the
    opportunity to utilize the booth myself. I can tell you, this really
    stood out to us and again I thank you.

GREAT VALUE

Sent on 08/18/2016

Rebeka · Married on 06/17/2016

We loved working with Mark's Photo and Video , not just because he's my uncle but for a lot of other reasons. My husband and I are thrilled with our amazing wedding photos. He worked with us to get the shots we wanted, in addition to his extremely creative ideas along the way. Mark captured every moment in every right way.

The photobooth was also a big hit at the reception! All of our guests said how much they enjoyed the pictures (as do we). We still like to look at the photobook of all the pictures every now and then, and it gives us a good laugh, so fun. What a great idea for a guestbook!. We appreciate all of your hard work and will be sure to recommend you to everyone we know who is looking for their wedding.

Thank you for your time & help in making our wedding day one we can never forget. Great experience. We highly recommend Uncle Mark!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kristiane · Married on 05/27/2016

>> Mark was more than amazing. He was so accommodating to my TARDIS photo booth idea, then when it blew out of my dads truck and smashed into pieces, he was so amazing in helping me figure out what do to, even a few hours before the ceremony. His kindness and sweet disposition was so wonderful and he helped me feel less stressed when we were fixing things last minute.Everyone loved the photo booth. There were people who got photos that I never would have thought would have! It was so amazing and fun! Thank you! I highly recommend him and his awesome photo booths!

Sent on 05/31/2016