Mark's Photo and Video Reviews

58 | Dayton, OH

58 Reviews for Mark's Photo and Video

D Barrett · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Excellent Photographer

Mark arrived on time and started taking candid shots. He was very receptive to a photo list I had prepared and also was very receptive to the odd requests of the bride and groom. During the service Mark was keen at getting just the right shot without being intrusive. We truly enjoyed having Mark as our Photographer.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Jessica Albert · Getting married on 04/07/2021

Christmas Party

Had a wonderful experience with planning and the day of the event. Thank you for making the event wonderful!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Erika

Erika Asher · Married on 10/10/2020

Fun, helpful, and genuine!

Mark has been extremely fun to work with as my fiancé and I plan for our wedding. Your wedding photographer is capturing the most intimate parts of your big day, so it is important that you feel comfortable with that person. Mark takes his time to get to know you as a couple so that he is able to provide the best quality photographs as possible. We both felt that Mark was helpful, honest, and genuine. As a professional event planner, I have dealt with many photographers over the years and Mark is by far one of my most favorite vendors to work with!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Amber

Amber hydash · Married on 10/03/2020

Fantastic experience!

Mark was hired for a fundraising event. We had the new mirror photo booth with backdrop and our guests LOVED IT! There was never a long line and it was something for everyone of all ages. Mark was professional, on-time, friendly and our experience with him was great! I would definitely recommend using Mark's Photo and Video LLC again!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you Amber! It was a fun event for sure and I'm glad your guests enjoyed it. It was our pleasure and hope to work with you again soon!

Caitlin Kramer · Married on 09/26/2020

Big hit with guests

Guests loved it and I loved that everyone got a print. Also they put each print into an album for us! Every picture was available in an album online as well, which is super convenient for social media posting. Mark was quick to respond and worked with me to make sure I liked our print layout.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! It was a pleasure working for you and I hope to work with you again one day! I'm glad you enjoyed our services.

Ann · Married on 09/26/2020

Will hire over and over!

I have hired Mark and his crew three separate times over the years and every single time has been absolutely wonderful! His photo booths really make the party, the albums are very nice and put together by the attendants, and his booths are handmade......so unique! He is also super affordable and extremely accommodating!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Tessa Cvetkovich · Married on 09/19/2020

Camper photobooth

Mark was such a pleasure to work with! So responsive to all of my questions and would fix anything I had a problem with! The photostrips you get are so cute and the picture quality is so good! My guests had such a blast and the camper was so cute and actually very spacious, we definitely hit the capacity in that though and it was a ton of fun! The photo book that you get with the purchase is so much fun so you can see what everyone did! And the digital downloads are awesome!
    At one point the printer went down for a little while and the attendants were quick to switch the booth over to digital only so we could still take pictures then made sure to go back and print off all the ones my guests and I took while the booth was down and handed them out!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Tessa! It was our pleasure and the setting was perfect for the camper booth.
  • Kristin

Kristin Marie Brown · Married on 09/19/2020

Photobooth

The photo lol was a hit! We loved it.

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Mandy

Mandy Peck · Married on 09/12/2020

Quality with Unique Touches

We love using Mark for our family event photos and would recommend him for any special event you might want to remember! Mark is friendly, down to earth, and easy to work with. He is knows the Dayton region well, and has many great spots for shots, and delivers beautiful photos. He has great relationships with other vendors in the area, and is truly a full service photographer who can deliver excellent quality video, photos, and fun add-ons like unique photo booths!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Ashley Eiford · Married on 08/29/2020

Photo booth

It was such a pleasure working with Mark and his team! I got the vintage photo booth for our event and it was the perfect theme for our venue. All his options were very unique that you can’t find with other companies. They very professional and super nice! I would highly recommend him!

Nick Eshelman · Married on 08/22/2020

Marks photo and video LLC

We came across Marks photo and video LLC at a friends wedding and knew they was exactly what me and my wife were looking for! Mark and his team were able to work with us around COVID-19 and was able to get the job done! His different styles of photo booths made it hard to select the style and how we wanted our photo strips to look. We loved everything about mark and his team and would highly recommend them for your next event!

Maureen Mcgaha · Married on 07/18/2020

Photographer

Mark was a great photographer! He made sure to capture our wedding day perfectly, he really took into account us as a couple.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Mix · Married on 06/27/2020

Great experience

We had the vintage photo booth at our wedding. The booth itself matched our venue perfect. Our guest LOVED the photo booth and the photo strips designed by Mark were perfect. We had a wonderful experience working with Mark. He was always quick to answer any questions. We would recommend the photo booth service to anyone!

Carleen Stacy · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing and so fast!

Mark did such an amazing job for our Quarentine Wedding! All of our pictures turned out so wonderful, couldn't have asked for a better photographer especially under the circumstances. And all of our photos came back so quickly! Thank you for everything 💕

Sent on 06/22/2020

Natalie Lockhart · Married on 03/13/2020

Awesome-what a great experience. Would highly recommend!

We had a great experience-it was so much fun. Something we will not forget!!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Jesse Wilson · Married on 10/26/2019

Mark’s Photo & Video was awesome in so many ways. The service and product are top notch!

Mark’s Photo & Video was excellent. We had some last minute changes the day of our wedding due to weather. Those changes caused some chaos in the schedule and Mark was able to adapt and overcome all those challenges. Our wedding video will be beautiful & precessional and we have a photo booth picture book signed by all our loved ones. Mark’s Photo & Video wonderfully preserved the memories of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Mark's Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you Jesse, it was a pleasure! Weddings always come with some changes and I loved how your changes were because you wanted to include a loved one and a special place! Too cool!
  • Taylor

Taylor Keene · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding reception

My husband and I hired Mark and his photo booth to be at our wedding reception. It was wonderful have and we were very satisfied with the quality of his props, booth, and the pictures that were captured all for a great price. It not only provided us with so many memories but we also got a very nice book filled with all those memories of ourselves and our guests on our special day. Our guests also received their photos in email and then were also uploaded to Facebook to use. I would definitely recommend Marks photo booth for any event. It was so fun and was such great quality!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • · Married on 09/28/2019

Surprise Party

Mark was very accommodating as this was for a Surprise Party. Photo Trailer was the hot of the party!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Nina

Nina Wagner · Married on 09/01/2019

Great experience

We hired Mark for our wedding, and the photo booth was such a hit! He supplied all the props and facilitated everything, and even coordinated a photo album for us where our guests were able to write us notes next to their pictures! We're so glad we chose him for our photo booth.

Sent on 09/10/2019

C Reynolds · Married on 07/29/2019

Photobooth rental

Great photo booth with a lot of props. Our guests loved it! Every wedding needs this photobooth 😊

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Christine

Christine D'amico · Married on 07/27/2019

Owner The Wolf Creek Retreat

What a great pleasure it was to have Mark at our venue last Saturday! He is a real professional and a really nice guy as well. We highly recommend him for all your photography needs.
    Chris Damico Owner The Wolf Creek Retreat

Sent on 07/29/2019

Coree Holfinger · Married on 07/27/2019

AMAZING, 100% Recommend!

Mark's Photo Booth was honestly a huge part of my Dream Wedding. They were extremely easy to work with, and accommodated everything that we asked for before and during the wedding. My guests commented on how amazing the staff and the quality of the photos were. I would highly recommend Mark's Photo Booth to any couple who has been thinking about doing a photo booth. It is totally worth it! The book with all the strips is something that my husband and I will look back on for years to come.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lisa Simpson · Married on 11/17/2018

Mark's Photo & Video

The day before my son’s wedding he learned that his friend from PA who was coming to video his wedding was not able to make it. My son was panicked as he knew how much having a video would mean to his new bride. Not being from Ohio, I didn’t know where to begin to find a replacement on such short notice but began by searching the internet. As expected, the first few videographers were already booked. When I called Mark (who was further down the alphabetical listing) and shared our story, he made himself personally available. He was extremely accommodating and friendly throughout the entire process. Post-wedding, he was excellent at keeping us informed of his progress with editing the video and we were absolutely thrilled with the final product! Both the highlights and full-length video will be a wonderful memory for my son, his wife, and family to always cherish!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Kelsey Martinez · Married on 10/13/2018

Over all amazing

It was over all great. We would def use them again. They were really responsive as well

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Ciara

Ciara A · Married on 10/13/2018

Esay and FUN!

I rented the photo booth for my wedding. It was a huge hit. All the pictures were printed on spot for guests to take home. At the end of the night we were given a photo album with all the pictures printed out with guest signatures and messages next to each picture. The very next day all the pictures were posted on facebook with my approval and it made it really easy for all the guests to see their digital pictures. The set up and tear down was very quick. My wedding started at 3:30 and the booth arrived at 3:15. It was set up before I walked down the aisle. I was able to fit all of my bridesmaids and myself in one picture (6 people total) so the photo booth was very spacious. The photo booth even had filters! It was fun and easy to use. I highly recommend Mark's Photo and Video.

Sent on 10/16/2018