Market Street Travel Reviews

1 User photo

Market Street Travel 1

Richard Lucas · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding in Turks and Caicos

I cannot say enough about Market Street Travel and Deb. She planned our wedding at Beaches Turks and Caicos. We had a fabulous wedding with 24 guests at the resort. Christelle was our on-site wedding planner and Roxi was our pre-wedding planner and they both were fantastic.

The resort has the best staff, best food, best restaurants, bars and even a club that we went to every night. There is so much for your guests to do and you are not all stuck around one pool like you would be at some other resorts. I highly recommend Beaches Turks and Caicos if you are planning a destination wedding . Please note the resort is kid friendly so there are a lot of kids, however none of our guests complained about this. Beaches truly is a 5 star resort and anyone who has complaints I'm sure complains about everywhere they go. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for!! We love it, it was our 2nd trip to Beaches and we will definitely be back as will some of our guests! Thank you Market Street Travel and Beaches

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Market Street Travel 2

Market Street Travel Destination Weddings is a team of wedding experts specializing in planning destination weddings at the world’s most exclusive hotels and resorts. Deb will custom tailor your destination wedding vision and create a wedding as unique and special as every bride and groom we work with.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Market Street Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy everything went as planned.