Markee Weddings Reviews

8 | Woodstock, IL

8 Reviews for Markee Weddings

Abby R. · Married on 09/19/2020

Markee Weddings-more than just great music!

I was blown away by Markee Weddings! Adam and Heather took the time to get to know my fiancé and I, and exactly what we wanted for our special day. Their service was flawless from beginning to end. Not only did they play great music, but they also kept the evening flowing by making sure the food was out on time, people making toasts were prepared, etc. They offer so much more than just music, they provide memorable moments throughout the entire night. I have never seen such dedication or such a great experience from djs at any other weddings I have attended. I would recommend them to every bride and groom, you wil not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline F. · Married on 08/08/2020

Life savers

I recommend Adam and Heather, they were beyond helpful when planning my wedding. We lost our venue as well as other vendors and both Adam and Heather stepped up to help find other venues and vendors for us. I don't know what I would have done with out them. They really brought what we wanted and expected to life the day of. The music was perfect, ceremony was beautiful, everyone was dancing and laughing, the love story was a very fun add on (I recommend getting this). The reception was stress free and so much fun! I couldn't thank them enough for everything that they did for us. I would use them again and again!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Jon · Married on 09/29/2018

It was beyond joyous, I would recommend Markee Weddings to any person out there that wants to believe in love again.

Not only did Markee Weddings go the extra mile with planning and ideas but you could really feel an intimate extra touch they give to every single client. I do not believe any other vendor would have put that much effort in just to make sure our day was a day to remember forever to come.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Victor · Married on 04/28/2018

When I met Adam for the first time, I knew he was going to be our DJ. His conviction and innovation were immediately clear. His craft meant more to him than a paycheck. He's a Master of Ceremonies. As we met time and time again leading up to our big day, I was impressed at how much extended education he continues to receive while traveling to conventions and seminars around the country. He put every bit of what he learned into our wedding plan and by the time the day arrived, we could rest assured that everything was under control. Our ceremony put so much pressure on us and was so stressful that my wife and I found ourselves counting the minutes until the reception. We knew that the rest of the night was in Adam's hands and we trusted in him greatly. And despite arriving late due to photography, he picked up the ball and ran without a fumble. I had no idea we were in for so much fun. Although we planned everything with him, it all went much better than I could have wished for. The flow of the night was broken up so well into multiple sections. He transitioned from one event to another seamlessly. We laughed, we cried, and we had the time of our lives. We're still getting compliments from our guests. We've been told by nearly everyone in attendance that it was the most personal and entertaining wedding they'd ever been to. Adam, thank you. Keep up the good work and don't lose the spark that makes you stand out. You are the man!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Adam was fantastic! Not only did we feel he did an amazing job, our friends and family did as well! From the first appointment to the wedding and in between, Adam was attentive, helpful, creative and fun. He helped us create and add special moments and personalize our day. He helped in making our day perfect and we highly recommend him to help in making your day just as special as ours was!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Adam was fantastic! He was so accommodating when we had last minute music changes! The dance floor was full the entire reception, all thanks to Adam's fantastic mix!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2015
  • Bridget

Bridget F. · Getting married on 10/01/2021

Personal, friendly and fun!!

Adam and Heather are so wonderful to work with!! They are very friendly and make everything so personal. We had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid-19 and they were helpful and flexible with this tough situation! They have lots of extra tips and recommendations and we have been extremely happy with their services. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Anne · Married on 04/09/2021

Markee goes above and beyond

Heather is the sweetest woman you will meet and became a friend in the process. They have a specific vision for the day and the best intentions to make it special for you!

Sent on 11/04/2019