Mark R. Ducharme Photography Reviews

Mark R. Ducharme Photography 7
  • Jessica

Jessica French 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Easy and professional

Working with Mark has been great. He is professional and timely and makes the process so simple. His partner Joe was also exceptional. They truly capture such amazing moments of my wedding. Great business and product.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Mark R. Ducharme Photography's reply:

Hi Jessica, so thrilled you are happy with the work that Joe and myself have provided! It truly means a lot to the business. Best wishes in your married life! :)
  • April

April 路 Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing and Professional

Mark provided us with the best experience as our wedding photographer! He was flexible, easy to get along with and kept things fun and upbeat! The shots he captured were amazing!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Mark R. Ducharme Photography's reply:

Hi April, thanks for the kind words, working with you, Tim and your two girls made for a great day! :)

Tara 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Searles Wedding

Mark was amazing from start to finish. We first met at our engagement shoot which was included in our wedding day package price. He is hilarious and tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible! His response time to any and all questions was very quick and for his services his rates are awesome! I would definitely recommend him! Thanks for everything 馃槉

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Mark R. Ducharme Photography 8

Mark R. Ducharme Photography's reply:

Hi Tara, thank you so much. You guys were a picture perfect couple, what more can I say? The setting, details and the day was magical...
  • Abby

Abby Mccarthy 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Photography

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the first time meeting him 1.5 years before our wedding we knew we were in good hands with him being our photographer. He is an experienced professional photographer that gets the job done while having a great time! Our wedding party kept raving how funny and great he was with us! It was a very hot and humid day on our wedding day, but that did not get in the way for Mark. We loved that he had a sense of humor and searched for the best lighting so our pictures would be awesome! You will not be disappointed with Mark as your photographer and we HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Mark R. Ducharme Photography's reply:

Wow what can I say, a huge wedding party, lots of fun, model couple and beautiful setting. I know we got some outstanding memories for you and Kevin for years to come. Thank you!!
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Mark Gets the Perfect Shots!

My husband James and I loved working with Mark - and his photos speak for themselves! He works and will stop at nothing to get you the perfect shots (check out our photo in his collection - we are the nighttime shot on the dock in front of the bridge in Portsmouth!). He has a quirky personality which matched with us perfectly and was able to bond with my husband over their shared love for Star Wars. He was fun, professional, and easy to work with, getting the shots that we wanted and the shots that he knew would be great - such as the aforementioned bridge shot! We highly recommend Mark! And if you do decide to go with him - trust him 100% on any shots he suggests! We are so glad we did!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Mark R. Ducharme Photography 9
    Mark R. Ducharme Photography 10

Kathleen 路 Married on 04/27/2019

An Unforgettable Experience!

Mark was absolutely amazing to work with. He was very professional and did a great job of keeping the entire wedding party focused and engaged in the pictures. He knew what pictures he wanted to take and would quickly adjust if it didn鈥檛 match our vision. He was very flexible with what we wanted and was an essential part of our wedding day. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Josh 路 Married on 01/20/2019

Great choice for a photographer

Mark's experience, poise and skill were apparent at every step of the process. He captured all of the photos that we were hoping to get, and more. He worked with us to customize both the engagement shoot and the wedding day to fit our needs. With all of the combinations of family that we needed, he was super quick and efficient, allowing more time for everyone to enjoy the party while he snapped candids. The vision he brings to composing interesting shots resulted in exactly the kind of memories that we had hoped for. And his turnarounds were blazing fast without sacrificing quality. He's a consummate professional and a great value as a photography partner. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Mark R. Ducharme Photography's reply:

Thanks for the nice worlds Josh, you guys were genuine and great to be a part of a very important day in your lives. Take care.

Ashley 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Would highly recommend!!

Amazing from start to finish! Mark was easy to work with and communicate with. We first met him at our engagement shoot that was included. He had us laughing from the start and made taking pictures feel like a breeze. The same went for our wedding day. He even showed us a few shots throughout the day which i loved being able to see. I would highly recommend Mark. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Michelle 路 Married on 09/22/2018

As parents of the bride we could not be happier with the work that Mark did. His work is superb, he captures details you would not think of. Mark was the photographer at our son鈥檚 and daughter-in-law鈥檚 wedding. He keeps everyone moving and does not linger with the photos, so you can enjoy the reception. You will not be disappointed if you choose MRD Photography.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Mark R. Ducharme Photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle, so happy to be a part of both your children's weddings...best wishes in the future.

Heidi 路 Married on 09/16/2018

Easy to work with

Mark is so great, with the two of us who can鈥檛 smile very well our pictures are so beautiful! He got some great shots of our friends and family! I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Erin

Erin 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Simply amazing!

Mark did amazing work making my wedding day pictures a dream come true! He captured all special moments that I will forever cherish!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kyleigh 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Several years ago, I started following the works of multiple area photographers through social media. After spending a few years, following various photographers, I fell in love with a few. After getting engaged in late 2016, I immediately knew who I wanted to photograph our wedding. I quickly emailed Mark to find out his availability. With nearly two years in advance, he was available, and I was stoked. His prices are amazing and within reason as far as wedding photographers go. He website lists the prices and what he includes. One of my favorite part of his packages, is that he includes a free engagement session with each wedding package. My fianc茅 (now husband) and I, took him up on this opportunity.
    Last October, we travelled down to Pelham and met him. His personality is fantastic. He has a great sense of humor and made taking photos easy. He sat us down and asked for our vision, and what we expected. He took down the details of our wedding day (time, place, etc.) He quickly whisked us around town, allowing for clothing changes, laughter, and some great photos. A quick turn around time, we had photos that we loved.
    On our wedding date, he showed up professional and on time. He directed us in our photos (without making us come up with our own ideas). When we had and idea, he allowed us the picture. We went to three different sites for photos (all within a mile of our wedding venue). We had a blast and again, he made it easy! I appreciated his humor on our day, as nerves were high. I was excited to see, he had taken pictures of all our wedding guests as couples prior to the ceremony and at dinner. He has an impeccable talent and constantly was off photographing without much break. When people were gathering to take photos with a phone, Mark was there to take the picture with the camera. He did whatever picture we wanted without hesitation.
    In a months鈥 time, he has given us a preview of our big day. We love our photos. The color, quality, and images

Sent on 10/09/2018

Meagan 路 Married on 09/07/2018

Mark's work is AMAZING! He truly captures everything; getting ready, first kiss, first dance etc. He is easy to work with, flexible and responds in a timely fashion. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Carl 路 Married on 08/16/2018

Mark is an amazingly talented and engaging photographer with a knack for pulling people out of their shell, and making everyone feel amazing with their photos. We hired Mark because of a local connection, rather than opting with the venue's recommended photographers, and we were thrilled with the results. Mark's pre-wedding session gave us a pleasing introduction to Mark's process and we were thrilled with the results. His talent, and eye for composition make's Marks pulls everyone together for a captivating image, he inspires you to laugh and enjoy the process. We love the engagement photos and the previewed images from our wedding, we look forward to getting the rest of them! Thank you Mark!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Mark R. Ducharme Photography 11
    Mark R. Ducharme Photography 12
    Mark R. Ducharme Photography 13

tim 路 Married on 08/11/2018

i see if u don't give a 5 star your review gets deleted yes they get good pics and yet one of them has bad bed side manners

Sent on 09/07/2018

David 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Mark was great to work with from scheduling our complimentary engagement shoot to planning the wedding day schedule. Everything went smoothly and we got some great photos from start to finish. We couldn't be happier with the hundreds of shots he took.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Erica 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing. Perfection. The best there is!

Mark Ducharme is an absolute dream to work with as a wedding photographer! Mark was the wedding photographer for both of my sisters' weddings, and before I even met my husband, I had no doubt in my mind he would also be my photographer. As soon as I set a date, I made sure to secure Mark for my wedding. I had no need to even consider looking at anyone else! His prices are affordable yet include so many great package options (i.e. an engagement shoot, 2 albums, etc.).

One of the best things about working with Mark is that he can instantly make you comfortable and relax while posing in front of the camera. He does not stop until he gets the perfect shots to capture every moment of your special day. With that said, he is so incredibly efficient and makes sure no time is wasted.

They say a picture lasts a lifetime; with Mark's uncanny ability to capture each special moment, his pictures will let you relive your day over and over again!

We wish we had more weddings left in our family just so we could work with him again! Thank you to Mark for such an incredible experience!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Mark R. Ducharme Photography's reply:

Wow your pics were wonderful, you guys are wonderful, your family is amazing and I am grateful to have had the chance to be a part of all of your weddings. Best wishes and good luck with the new twins!

Jennifer 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Could not have asked for a better experience! Mark is absolutely amazing, personable, professional, and his photos are perfection. I would hire him again and again!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Christine 路 Married on 06/10/2018

Mark did a fantastic job capturing so many special moments at our wedding. He was great to work with. We have hundreds of photos that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Beth 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Mark did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. The work and quality is truly amazing! He is so easy and enjoyable to work with. I highly recommend him you will not be disappointed

Sent on 06/26/2018

Justin 路 Married on 05/06/2018

Mark is an amazing photographer! We used him for our engagement and wedding photos and they couldn't have come out better! It's easy to make my new wife look good but he was even able to make me look good. My wife and I even got a canvas print 20x30 made for our house using one of his pictures.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Mark R. Ducharme Photography 14

Diminique 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Mark was great! He captutred our wedding just how we imagined! He was subtle, yet you knew he was there behind the scenes capturing all the best moments of the wedding. We reccomend him to all our friends, and will continue to do so. We are very satisfied with his work!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Mark R. Ducharme Photography 15

Mark R. Ducharme Photography's reply:

Thanks Dominique & Corey, best wishes in your life together.

Jill 路 Married on 04/06/2018

MRD Photography was great to work with. I would recommend Mark to any new bride!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Sara 路 Married on 11/24/2017

My husband and I are so happy with how our photos came out! They鈥檙e absolutely stunning. Mark was great to work with! He was professional and funny, definitely made us laugh a lot throughout both our engagement photo session and on our wedding day. Highly recommend Mark to anyone!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 11/03/2017

Mark was great! He did our engagement shoot and our wedding photography and both came out amazing! He was right on time, got all of our family photos done during the first look, and captured lots of scenery pictures. We ended up with hundreds of fantastic photos!

Sent on 12/14/2017