Mark J Pierson Wedding Films Reviews

Mark J Pierson Wedding Films 5
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2019

Absolutely beautiful videos!

I could not love my wedding videos more, there were so many moments that I had forgotten and others that I missed completely. Now I will forever have something that not only reminds us of how wonderful the day was, but really captures the spirit of the day. Marky and Morgan nailed it, the theme we wanted was perfectly executed, the music was fantastic and the quality was impeccable. People have been absolutely AMAZED at the quality of the videos, I have received dozens of compliments and it is clear that these videos have exceeded everyone's expectations. In fact, I have now inspired every other bride-to-be that I know (and in one case, a groom-to-be) to hire a videographer for their own weddings! it is a must have, we will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives! Best money I have ever spent!

Derek S · Married on 12/09/2018

Awesome wedding videographer

Fantastic wedding videographer. Mark was not only professional, he was incredibly kind and nice. The finished videos couldn't have come out better. Really outstanding!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing - start to finish!

We absolutely loved working with Marky and his team! During planning they were super flexible, easily rolling with our Hurricane Irma related date and venue changes. The day of the wedding, Marky and Morgan were so laid back, quickly putting my wife and I at ease. And the finished product is simply amazing! They captured all of the important moments — the fun candid ones —tying everything together in such a creative and beautiful way. We have gotten so many compliments on the video from friends and family. This is the lasting memory we’ll have of our special day, and we couldn’t be happier with it!

Alex · Married on 04/28/2018

My wife sara I got married at sunset key and mark and his team had been so incredible from start to end - we were able to discuss everything over the phone and then even in person - mark had so many amazing ideas and great tips around timelines etc - throughout the day the whole team had been so professional helpful and just lovely to have around- the preview and the finished product had been provided ahead of time and we were blown away by the end product - everyone that had watched the video had commented on the quality and creative outcome and my wife and I just keep reliving the best day we have ever had and we are so grateful that you have given us this gift !

Gina · Married on 04/07/2018

We just absolutely loved Mark and his team. Our original wedding date was scheduled for Sept 30th but Hurricane Irma decided we would have other things to do that day. Mark was so flexible and responsive to our panicked emails and numerous date changes thereafter. When our BIG day finally came, in April, Mark and his team were there. SO easy to work with! They appeared to us, to be very go with the flow, but I am sure there was a lot of planning and expertise going on behind the scenes. Our videos arrived very soon after the wedding - probably early then quoted and certaintly earlier than we expected. The finished product was beautiful. He sent us versions to share on our social media accounts, a short 2+ min video, a 9 min video and of course the full thing. My husband and I spent full days just watching and rewatching our videos. Mark was so thoughtful to take the instrumental version of our wedding song and make it the background to the videos. Everyone who watched them started to cry again. They were simply beautiful.

Cami · Married on 03/31/2018

So happy to have had them for our special day! They really went above and beyond with the footage they captured!

Marie-Laure · Married on 03/24/2018

Just wow! We got married in Key West at Fort Zachary Taylor on March 24, 2018 and we absolutely loved working with Mark and his team. They are amazing! Very professional, super nice, and responsive. Our families in France and Australia were able to see us exchange our vows from far away thanks to a live streaming of the ceremony. And the best part: it's been less than three weeks since our wedding and we already have our wedding videos, including awesome short films to share on social media and an amazing 90-min+ edited version with special messages from friends and family. We are SO thrilled with our videos and I have to say that I am very impressed with the music choice. I had asked our ukulele player to learn a special song that is not common at all (but very special to me and my husband) and somehow Mark found it and made it part of the video without me having to make any special requests. He just knew and that's so incredible. We will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives. I strongly recommend hiring Mark and his team for your wedding. You won't regret it!!

Deanna · Married on 02/10/2018

Mark Pierson captured our entire wedding day beautifully. We highly recommend doing a livestream if you have family members that could not attend. We were so happy we did this for them. Our videos were so stunning. We especially loved our short clips that we got to share with everyone! We were so glad we had Mark for our special day. Definitely recommend! - Deanna & John

• Echo

Baiwa · Married on 12/11/2017

We were planning our Key West wedding in December 2017 from Western New York, 1500 miles away. We never met Marky or his team.
    We never knew we could trust someone so much we’ve never met for something so important. Mark J Pierson and his team left us nothing but amazing memories and beautiful wedding videos that brought us to tears every single time we watched them.

Marky and his team are extremely professional, and highly skilled. They show up on the wedding day way ahead of time, took footage of every single important detail, they have beautiful taste in cinematography, they were flexible to add contract terms for us to make us comfortable, they deliver all the videos in less than a month, they even make two version of my highlight video because the picky bride wants a change of song, they were such an important part of our wedding and they made it PERFECT.

Words can never express how grateful we are. Thank you Marky, Morgan and team! We are so so glad that we chose you!

Tons of love, Baiwa and Rob

Matthew · Married on 12/02/2017

We were married in Key West at the Casa Marina on December 2nd 2017. Mark did an exceptional job and didn't miss a single shot. We are so thrilled with our video and the various moments he captured throughout the afternoon and evening. We highly recommend Mark Pierson to shoot your Key West wedding he was easy to work with very professional and most important produced the most important video that captured our amazing day.

Thanks,
    Diana & Matthew 12-02-17

Tara · Married on 11/09/2017

Wow, this guys talent is truly incredible. Our videos turned out amazing, everything we hoped for and more. Not only that, he was so patient and easy to work with on our big day.

• User6654361 · 1+ year ago

Marky and his team were so wonderful to work with. I work as an video producer/editor so it was really important for me to find a videographer who really captured every moment to create an an amazing wedding video. Marky and his team are absolutely that. A few weeks before the wedding we wanted to add more time with Marky to make sure we got our everything and he was super accommodating. He was also great at keeping in touch and responding right away anytime we reached out with questions. We had so much fun doing our first look with Marky and our photographer. And we were so impressed with how quickly we received our wedding video after the wedding (less than 4 weeks!) It was so incredible to relive our wedding all over again, and Marky and his team did such an amazing job capturing everything! We can't wait to share our video links and DVDs with our friends and family! I would 100% recommend Marky as a videographer for your wedding or next event.

Vanessa · Married on 05/09/2017

Mark did our video of my husband and myself eloping to Sunset Key. He not only put together a full video but he even edited a smaller highlight clip for us to show at our reception we had once we came back to Illinois. The quality and reliability was superb. He captured such a special day and got us the video within just a couple of weeks. He took our ideas into account but on top of that he put his own creative spin on it to make it flawless. He captured memories that'll last a lifetime for myself and my husband. He gave our family and friends back home a chance to see the beauty of Sunset Key!

Mark J Pierson Wedding Films 6
    Mark J Pierson Wedding Films 7
    Mark J Pierson Wedding Films 8
    Mark J Pierson Wedding Films 9
    Mark J Pierson Wedding Films 10

Kimberly · Married on 11/19/2016

WOW!! Mark and his team did an unbelievable job at our wedding on November 19, 2016 at Marriott Beachside in Key West!! Everyone was blown away by the quality of work and every moment that was captured in the highlight videos. Initially, I was not going to have a videographer and ended up deciding on Mark J Pierson wedding films after he was recommended to me when I asked my photographer whom she liked to work with. I am so very happy I decided to book Mark and his team for our wedding!! The moments and true experience of your wedding can only be captured in video, and now we have those memories to enjoy for many years to come! :) I definitely suggest booking a photographer AND a videographer for your wedding, and highly recommend Mark J Pierson wedding films!! You don't even realize he is there, and he captures the most perfect moments and detail of your wedding day. The team has a true talent, and the edits with music in the background bring every moment back again and again. You will also get your edited highlight videos and all your wedding coverage CDs in your hands in less than a month! Thank you so much Mark and your team for being apart of making our special day so great!

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2016

I called Mark 3 weeks before my destination wedding in the keys because I was unsure if a wedding video would fit in our budget. He was so quick to respond and generous in working to fit into our budget. On the wedding day he captured all of the important moments and was so discrete in doing it. He got back to us so quickly with our wedding video and we are SO amazed at how perfect it is. We have loved re-living our special day with his amazing work. Thank you so much Mark and your crew!

Angelique · Married on 07/03/2016

I cannot even begin to express the satisfaction and love that I have for Mark and his team! Mark and his team were so accommodating, creative, artistic, innovative, kind, and professional. The way they captured my wedding day is beyond imaginable. After my wedding concluded I received my short film within days and my full wedding video within two weeks, astonishing! They used all of my songs as background music, which made my experience watching the video even more emotional. The way they captured each moment of my wedding allowed my husband and I to see some of the moments we were not present for, and for that I am so grateful. I am overjoyed with the outcome and will be able to cherish these memories for a lifetime. Thank you for all you did for Tyler and me!

Mark did an amazing job! He captured the story of our wedding day beautifully! We couldn't have been happier with our videos! We love watching them over and over, they have a magical feel to them! All of our family and friends have said that our video was the best wedding video they have ever seen! Highly recommend this company!!

Morgan · Married on 05/21/2016

Mark is a skilled and attentive videographer. His passion for film shines through in his work. He is committed to creating a video that captures the essence of the couple's special day and accomplishes this task beautifully. Highly recommended!

Christina · Married on 07/25/2015

I cannot say enough about Marky! He is so good at what he does! He captured so many amazing moments of us, not only our wedding but also from our underwater photoshoot with Romi Burianova. By the time we got back from our honeymoon he had our highlight video completed and we could not stop watching it! Even people who could not attend our destination wedding felt like they were there after watching his video. We are so grateful to him for capturing these moments for us to remember forever! I highly recommend him!!!

Marky did an amazing job on our wedding video! Our highlight reel was awesome and everyone raved about how many great moments were caught on video. Marky saved all of our speeches separately as well so we could send to family members. Marky was very accommodating and traveled all over key west to get some great shots. He worked so well with our photographer Romi Burianova. You will not regret hiring him as your videographer!

Sara · Married on 02/28/2015

Marky did an amazing job on our wedding video! He was extremely fast in answering any and all of my questions beforehand, coming from out of town this was important to me. He was a pleasure to work with and myself, my husband, and our bridal party really enjoyed shooting with him the day of. The video he made turned out perfectly; love the music choices and the footage. We will be watching this over and over for years to come! Highly recommend Marky to anyone looking for a quality video of their entire wedding day.

Lindsey · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding video. We had a great time working with Marky and he really captured some great moments of our special day! I would definitely recommend him to all the brides out there, he's easy to work with and very professional. Thanks again Wonderdog Wedding Films!!

Adam · Married on 06/21/2014

As professional visual artists, having our special day professionally documented was of utmost importance to my wife and I. We are Key West locals and were familiar with Wonderdog Weddings' stellar reputation and decided to begin the conversation with this group. Like I said, we have (extremely) high standards for all things aesthetic-- composition, creativity, sincerity etc... I really wanted to hire an ARTIST. With the primary interest in having the human moments that were happening between our family and friends documented in a candid, unstaged way as well as a few formal shots. I know from talking to some other professional photographers that this is quite a tall order :-P .

We could not be more thrilled with our wedding package and the absolutely incredible video of our event, produced by wonder dog weddings. The courtesy, curiosity, compassion, and comfortable professionalism that these photographers brought to our event seemed so natural and they were able to record shots of my family and friends that are no doubt magazine worthy, and will certainly live in my mind forever. They have earned my highest recommendation, which does not come easy :-)

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/20/2014

Words cannot express how thankful we are to have had Marky film our destination wedding. The highlight film of our wedding was absolutely amazing! He was very accommodating and worked with our timeline to have the highlight ready for us to show at our second reception back home. He went above and beyond our expectations, the editing, the timing with the music, and the finished video was so impressive. It was nice to be able to relive that moment and share our special day with family members who were not able to attend our wedding. The video was an ABSOLUTE hit with our families, as well! Marky and his assistant were very professional and most of the time I didn't even notice they were there. Yet, they captured so many special moments. I HIGHLY recommend Wonderdog Wedding Films to future clients! It was truly the best wedding investment we made.

Pamela · Married on 04/12/2014

Marky was great to work with! We didn't even notice he was there and yet he got the best footage. The highlight reel was wonderful! Would definitely use him again!