Mark J Pierson Wedding Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Marti B. Married on 01/23/2022

Amazing!!!

They were the best! Highly recommend! They were very punctual, professional and creative! The video is so beautiful!
  • Karen
    Karen M. Married on 07/01/2021

Amazing Film Makers

I decided to add videography at the last minute and am so glad that I did. Mark and his team did an exceptional job. Our wedding films are so beautiful and truly capture our special day, allowing us to relive it for years to come.
  • Aly
    Aly E. Married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful Work, Professionalism and Quality.

Couldn’t be happier!!
    If anyone needs a videographer, use them. You will be surprised at the quality of not only the work but of the employees. You absolutely should do a wedding video to capture the memories in motion. I’m so glad they captured every smile and every happy tear shed. She knew what angles and the perfect moments to make our video so special.
    Thank you Mark J Pierson Wedding Films!!!
    Allie B. Married on 04/30/2021

The best videographer in Key West!

Mark J Pierson Wedding Films is seriously the best! They captured our most perfect moments and made such a special and high quality video. They were a pleasure to work with!
    P.j. M. Married on 03/27/2021

Casual elopement, amazing video!

We eloped and had a short ceremony at the Hemingway House in Key West. We hired Mark to be our videographer based on his other wedding clips. We were not disappointed! He was so professional and easy to work with. We hardly knew he was there, yet he managed to capture every moment of our day. The ceremony was short and sweet, but we now have videos to last a lifetime! We would highly recommend Mark J Pierson Wedding Films.
    Catryna N. Married on 02/20/2021

incredible

Mark and his team were an absolute delight to work with. They came on time and captured the most incredible moments from my wedding. I watched the videos they made 10 times in a row just the first day after receiving them. They were also super quick. I got my wedding videos just a few weeks after the wedding. I would hire them again any day. Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!
  • Haley
    Haley D. Married on 01/16/2021

Flexible and easy to work with!

Morgan and Mark were so great to work with! They were so flexible when we had last minute changes to the timing or location. They were even able to flex with us on the date when we had to change our wedding due to COVID. While they were with us, Morgan was AWESOME! She was so easy to work with, suggested really fun things and was just a great cheerleader. Our videos that we received we will cherish forever - we've already watched the full day version multiple times!
    Salina L. Married on 12/10/2020

Wedding video

Highly recommend! Mark was extremely nice , professional and has amazing talent!

We got our highlight video in about a month! It was beautiful.
    Thank you for capturing our special day (:
    Melanie J. Married on 06/27/2020

So happy with our wedding video

I knew I wanted a wedding video that We could watch and relive our special day. I’m so happy I made the decision to pick Mark and his team. Everything went super smoothly for us, he captured the most special moments we will cherish forever. The short video was edited based off a certain style I loved and it couldn’t have turned out better. I’m so grateful for the memories. Thank you Mark!
  • Jeff
    Jeff H. Married on 03/14/2020

Destination Wedding

We are from NJ so everything we had to do was over the phone or email . Everything from picking a package to payment set up was so easy thanks to awesome communication! We received all of our video footage and the quality is perfect and was so amazing! We love these guys!
    Benjamin H. Married on 01/01/2020

Captured Beautifully

Mark's team was recommended highly by our wedding planner and photographer. We wanted videography primarily to capture the ceremony and speeches, but we got a lot of other beautiful moments and wedding details. His team was super stealthy and barely noticed them as they were capturing everything. The videos we received (~ 6 weeks after the wedding date) are just as we hoped for and we are very happy with our decision to work with them.
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/17/2019

Dreams Do Come True!

PSA: If you are considering hiring a videographer, look no further than MJP films to capture your special day! We can’t recommend them enough!!!
    From start to finish working with Mark & Morgan was an absolute pleasure. They were extremely thorough in regards to getting to know us, and what our vision was for our wedding film. We are obsessed with ALL of our videos (Trailer, Highlights, Extended Highlights, and Archive of the Entire Day) and we find ourselves sharing them with anyone and everyone…. We just took a ski trip to Vail and we showed it to the guy sitting next to us on the plane, the people on our shuttle to the hotel, the staff at the hotel, a few people at happy hour… we can’t stop sharing our videos! We ended up with a few new Facebook friends since some of the people we met wanted to watch all the videos we posted! If you are reading this review and want to see exactly what we are talking about, head over to Mark Pierson’s website and watch the videos of Brooke and Matthew from 11/17/2019. We can’t say enough great things about our experience, the footage we received, the people at MJP films, the reasonable cost, their punctuality, response to our vision, etc. We get to re-live the magic of our wedding day every time we watch our films. We are incredibly grateful and we will cherish the memories we made and the footage we have of our day forever.
    -Brooke & Matt
    Tracy G. Married on 09/21/2019

Professional, easy to work with

Had a great experience with our videographer at our recent wedding in Key West! He was easy to work with online beforehand and on the day of our event, working seamlessly next to our photographer. Very happy with our final videos!
  • Katy
    Katy E. Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely amazing production

Wonder Dog Weddings were extremely responsive and professional. They even provided us with requested drone video. The final production was simply amazing and they did an awesome job with music and capturing our wedding.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/04/2019

So fun and easy to work with!

Marky and his crew are so fun and easy to work with. A couple weeks before or wedding, Marky sent a questionnaire regarding some of our song choices that will be incorporated within the day as well as people we would like incorporated in our video. They did a great job of honoring our song genre requests in our videos! Marky and his team are truly talented and did an amazing job capturing our big day! The highlight videos are amazing and our actual wedding video captured moments that we forgot about! The videos are all high quality and totally bring us back to all the feels of our wedding day. 100% recommend Marky and his crew for your next big event!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth R. Married on 04/13/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

They were so easy to work with. The footage is absolutely stunning. We are so in love with our videos, they captured everything perfectly. Along with taking perfect footage, they were so easy to work with, extremely professional and responsive!
    Anna J. Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful work!

My video really captured the spirit of my wedding day! The finished product is professional and polished.
    Caroline Married on 04/12/2019

So glad we worked with Marky!

My husband and I considered not getting a videographer because we were trying to save money. We are sooo glad we did. Marky and his crew captured so many amazing moments from our wedding. The end product was more than we ever expected and it was so great to be able to share our special day with guests who couldn’t make it. We can’t say thank you enough!
    Natalia Married on 03/30/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Mark, Morgan, and the Wonder Studios team captured our wedding memories so beautifully! They filmed all our special moments, all the little details, but more than that, they managed to capture the magical feeling of love that permeated our day. It means everything to watch our videos back and relive that joy over and over again! These awesome folks are the real deal, professional and fun wrapped into one. We loved working with them, and have no doubt that you will too!
    Christie Married on 03/23/2019

So Happy We Went with a Videographer!

We decided at the last minute to do a videographer and boy are we happy we did. They were able to capture all the important moments and also so many things that we missed being busy the whole night. Getting that video a few weeks later was the greatest gift. I would 100% recommend them using them. They were really amazing!
  • ValGal
    Valerie Married on 03/16/2019

Invisible videographer; incredible results

If I hadn't noticed them in two of my 800 wedding photos, I might have wondered if Marky Pierson and his second video shooter were even at my wedding. I never really met them, and I wouldn't have thought that would be a good thing, but the final footage was amazing! I had them arrive at the Hyatt for our First Look at 5pm and stay five hours, so we could get video of most of the reception. An unintrusive videographer is exactly what we wanted. The photographers set up the photography shoot and Marky captured it all beautifully on video without getting in the photos. I asked for a romantic 5-min video capturing the depth of our love -- and the video makes me tear up every time. May I add that we are an older couple and he made us look good? (Well, we must give credit to Casa Salon too.) The video artistry is just what we wanted -- beautiful, with the type of music we like, and focused on our emotional vows. I would have liked some footage of our RV or drone footage of Key West, but that was a lot more extra than our budget would allow. http://wonderdogweddings.com/blog/2019/03/28/wanderlusters-val-mitch-make-their-way-south-to-get-hitched
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 02/10/2019

Absolutely beautiful videos!

I could not love my wedding videos more, there were so many moments that I had forgotten and others that I missed completely. Now I will forever have something that not only reminds us of how wonderful the day was, but really captures the spirit of the day. Marky and Morgan nailed it, the theme we wanted was perfectly executed, the music was fantastic and the quality was impeccable. People have been absolutely AMAZED at the quality of the videos, I have received dozens of compliments and it is clear that these videos have exceeded everyone's expectations. In fact, I have now inspired every other bride-to-be that I know (and in one case, a groom-to-be) to hire a videographer for their own weddings! it is a must have, we will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives! Best money I have ever spent!
    Derek Married on 12/09/2018

Awesome wedding videographer

Fantastic wedding videographer. Mark was not only professional, he was incredibly kind and nice. The finished videos couldn't have come out better. Really outstanding!
  • Krista
    Krista Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing - start to finish!

We absolutely loved working with Marky and his team! During planning they were super flexible, easily rolling with our Hurricane Irma related date and venue changes. The day of the wedding, Marky and Morgan were so laid back, quickly putting my wife and I at ease. And the finished product is simply amazing! They captured all of the important moments — the fun candid ones —tying everything together in such a creative and beautiful way. We have gotten so many compliments on the video from friends and family. This is the lasting memory we’ll have of our special day, and we couldn’t be happier with it!
    Alex Married on 04/28/2018
    My wife sara I got married at sunset key and mark and his team had been so incredible from start to end - we were able to discuss everything over the phone and then even in person - mark had so many amazing ideas and great tips around timelines etc - throughout the day the whole team had been so professional helpful and just lovely to have around- the preview and the finished product had been provided ahead of time and we were blown away by the end product - everyone that had watched the video had commented on the quality and creative outcome and my wife and I just keep reliving the best day we have ever had and we are so grateful that you have given us this gift !