24 Reviews for Mark J Pierson Wedding Films

Raw Footage (2)
DVD (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
24 Mark J Pierson Wedding Films Reviews

My wife sara I got married at sunset key and mark and his team had been so incredible from start to end - we were able to discuss everything over the phone and then even in person - mark had so many amazing ideas and great tips around timelines etc - throughout the day the whole team had been so professional helpful and just lovely to have around- the preview and the finished product had been provided ahead of time and we were blown away by the end product - everyone that had watched the video had commented on the quality and creative outcome and my wife and I just keep reliving the best day we have ever had and we are so grateful that you have given us this gift !

Profile Picture Alex , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We just absolutely loved Mark and his team. Our original wedding date was scheduled for Sept 30th but Hurricane Irma decided we would have other things to do that day. Mark was so flexible and responsive to our panicked emails and numerous date changes thereafter. When our BIG day finally came, in April, Mark and his team were there. SO easy to work with! They appeared to us, to be very go with the flow, but I am sure there was a lot of planning and expertise going on behind the scenes. Our videos arrived very soon after the wedding - probably early then quoted and certaintly earlier than we expected. The finished product was beautiful. He sent us versions to share on our social media accounts, a short 2+ min video, a 9 min video and of course the full thing. My husband and I spent full days just watching and rewatching our videos. Mark was so thoughtful to take the instrumental version of our wedding song and make it the background to the videos. Everyone who watched them started to cry again. They were simply beautiful.

Profile Picture Gina, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Traditional, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

So happy to have had them for our special day! They really went above and beyond with the footage they captured!

Profile Picture Cami, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Just wow! We got married in Key West at Fort Zachary Taylor on March 24, 2018 and we absolutely loved working with Mark and his team. They are amazing! Very professional, super nice, and responsive. Our families in France and Australia were able to see us exchange our vows from far away thanks to a live streaming of the ceremony. And the best part: it's been less than three weeks since our wedding and we already have our wedding videos, including awesome short films to share on social media and an amazing 90-min+ edited version with special messages from friends and family. We are SO thrilled with our videos and I have to say that I am very impressed with the music choice. I had asked our ukulele player to learn a special song that is not common at all (but very special to me and my husband) and somehow Mark found it and made it part of the video without me having to make any special requests. He just knew and that's so incredible. We will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives. I strongly recommend hiring Mark and his team for your wedding. You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Marie-Laure, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark Pierson captured our entire wedding day beautifully. We highly recommend doing a livestream if you have family members that could not attend. We were so happy we did this for them. Our videos were so stunning. We especially loved our short clips that we got to share with everyone! We were so glad we had Mark for our special day. Definitely recommend! - Deanna & John

Profile Picture Deanna, 2/10/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were planning our Key West wedding in December 2017 from Western New York, 1500 miles away. We never met Marky or his team.
We never knew we could trust someone so much we’ve never met for something so important. Mark J Pierson and his team left us nothing but amazing memories and beautiful wedding videos that brought us to tears every single time we watched them.

Marky and his team are extremely professional, and highly skilled. They show up on the wedding day way ahead of time, took footage of every single important detail, they have beautiful taste in cinematography, they were flexible to add contract terms for us to make us comfortable, they deliver all the videos in less than a month, they even make two version of my highlight video because the picky bride wants a change of song, they were such an important part of our wedding and they made it PERFECT.

Words can never express how grateful we are. Thank you Marky, Morgan and team! We are so so glad that we chose you!

Tons of love, Baiwa and Rob

Profile Picture User7218820, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

We were married in Key West at the Casa Marina on December 2nd 2017. Mark did an exceptional job and didn't miss a single shot. We are so thrilled with our video and the various moments he captured throughout the afternoon and evening. We highly recommend Mark Pierson to shoot your Key West wedding he was easy to work with very professional and most important produced the most important video that captured our amazing day.

Thanks,
Diana & Matthew 12-02-17

Profile Picture Matthew, 12/2/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wow, this guys talent is truly incredible. Our videos turned out amazing, everything we hoped for and more. Not only that, he was so patient and easy to work with on our big day.

Profile Picture Tara, 11/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Marky and his team were so wonderful to work with. I work as an video producer/editor so it was really important for me to find a videographer who really captured every moment to create an an amazing wedding video. Marky and his team are absolutely that. A few weeks before the wedding we wanted to add more time with Marky to make sure we got our everything and he was super accommodating. He was also great at keeping in touch and responding right away anytime we reached out with questions. We had so much fun doing our first look with Marky and our photographer. And we were so impressed with how quickly we received our wedding video after the wedding (less than 4 weeks!) It was so incredible to relive our wedding all over again, and Marky and his team did such an amazing job capturing everything! We can't wait to share our video links and DVDs with our friends and family! I would 100% recommend Marky as a videographer for your wedding or next event.

Profile Picture User6654361, Recently Married, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download

Mark did our video of my husband and myself eloping to Sunset Key. He not only put together a full video but he even edited a smaller highlight clip for us to show at our reception we had once we came back to Illinois. The quality and reliability was superb. He captured such a special day and got us the video within just a couple of weeks. He took our ideas into account but on top of that he put his own creative spin on it to make it flawless. He captured memories that'll last a lifetime for myself and my husband. He gave our family and friends back home a chance to see the beauty of Sunset Key!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WOW!! Mark and his team did an unbelievable job at our wedding on November 19, 2016 at Marriott Beachside in Key West!! Everyone was blown away by the quality of work and every moment that was captured in the highlight videos. Initially, I was not going to have a videographer and ended up deciding on Mark J Pierson wedding films after he was recommended to me when I asked my photographer whom she liked to work with. I am so very happy I decided to book Mark and his team for our wedding!! The moments and true experience of your wedding can only be captured in video, and now we have those memories to enjoy for many years to come! :) I definitely suggest booking a photographer AND a videographer for your wedding, and highly recommend Mark J Pierson wedding films!! You don't even realize he is there, and he captures the most perfect moments and detail of your wedding day. The team has a true talent, and the edits with music in the background bring every moment back again and again. You will also get your edited highlight videos and all your wedding coverage CDs in your hands in less than a month! Thank you so much Mark and your team for being apart of making our special day so great!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I called Mark 3 weeks before my destination wedding in the keys because I was unsure if a wedding video would fit in our budget. He was so quick to respond and generous in working to fit into our budget. On the wedding day he captured all of the important moments and was so discrete in doing it. He got back to us so quickly with our wedding video and we are SO amazed at how perfect it is. We have loved re-living our special day with his amazing work. Thank you so much Mark and your crew!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot even begin to express the satisfaction and love that I have for Mark and his team! Mark and his team were so accommodating, creative, artistic, innovative, kind, and professional. The way they captured my wedding day is beyond imaginable. After my wedding concluded I received my short film within days and my full wedding video within two weeks, astonishing! They used all of my songs as background music, which made my experience watching the video even more emotional. The way they captured each moment of my wedding allowed my husband and I to see some of the moments we were not present for, and for that I am so grateful. I am overjoyed with the outcome and will be able to cherish these memories for a lifetime. Thank you for all you did for Tyler and me!

Profile Picture Angelique, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Traditional

Mark is a skilled and attentive videographer. His passion for film shines through in his work. He is committed to creating a video that captures the essence of the couple's special day and accomplishes this task beautifully. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mark did an amazing job! He captured the story of our wedding day beautifully! We couldn't have been happier with our videos! We love watching them over and over, they have a magical feel to them! All of our family and friends have said that our video was the best wedding video they have ever seen! Highly recommend this company!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/21/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough about Marky! He is so good at what he does! He captured so many amazing moments of us, not only our wedding but also from our underwater photoshoot with Romi Burianova. By the time we got back from our honeymoon he had our highlight video completed and we could not stop watching it! Even people who could not attend our destination wedding felt like they were there after watching his video. We are so grateful to him for capturing these moments for us to remember forever! I highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/25/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Marky did an amazing job on our wedding video! Our highlight reel was awesome and everyone raved about how many great moments were caught on video. Marky saved all of our speeches separately as well so we could send to family members. Marky was very accommodating and traveled all over key west to get some great shots. He worked so well with our photographer Romi Burianova. You will not regret hiring him as your videographer!

Profile Picture kristin, 3/29/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Marky did an amazing job on our wedding video! He was extremely fast in answering any and all of my questions beforehand, coming from out of town this was important to me. He was a pleasure to work with and myself, my husband, and our bridal party really enjoyed shooting with him the day of. The video he made turned out perfectly; love the music choices and the footage. We will be watching this over and over for years to come! Highly recommend Marky to anyone looking for a quality video of their entire wedding day.

Profile Picture Sara, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding video. We had a great time working with Marky and he really captured some great moments of our special day! I would definitely recommend him to all the brides out there, he's easy to work with and very professional. Thanks again Wonderdog Wedding Films!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

As professional visual artists, having our special day professionally documented was of utmost importance to my wife and I. We are Key West locals and were familiar with Wonderdog Weddings' stellar reputation and decided to begin the conversation with this group. Like I said, we have (extremely) high standards for all things aesthetic-- composition, creativity, sincerity etc... I really wanted to hire an ARTIST. With the primary interest in having the human moments that were happening between our family and friends documented in a candid, unstaged way as well as a few formal shots. I know from talking to some other professional photographers that this is quite a tall order :-P .

We could not be more thrilled with our wedding package and the absolutely incredible video of our event, produced by wonder dog weddings. The courtesy, curiosity, compassion, and comfortable professionalism that these photographers brought to our event seemed so natural and they were able to record shots of my family and friends that are no doubt magazine worthy, and will certainly live in my mind forever. They have earned my highest recommendation, which does not come easy :-)

Profile Picture Adam, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Words cannot express how thankful we are to have had Marky film our destination wedding. The highlight film of our wedding was absolutely amazing! He was very accommodating and worked with our timeline to have the highlight ready for us to show at our second reception back home. He went above and beyond our expectations, the editing, the timing with the music, and the finished video was so impressive. It was nice to be able to relive that moment and share our special day with family members who were not able to attend our wedding. The video was an ABSOLUTE hit with our families, as well! Marky and his assistant were very professional and most of the time I didn't even notice they were there. Yet, they captured so many special moments. I HIGHLY recommend Wonderdog Wedding Films to future clients! It was truly the best wedding investment we made.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Marky was great to work with! We didn't even notice he was there and yet he got the best footage. The highlight reel was wonderful! Would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Fantastic video! It was perfect to show to friends and family who could not make it. A short, beautiful 3.5min recap. Caught so many little things that would have been missed throughout the day. He also sent us the raw footage from throughout the day which was great because we have our ceremony that we can rewatch, and little things we have forgotten or did not get the chance to see. Absolutely beautiful work, great attention to detail!!! We've had a lot of friends ask who made the video as they want to pass the info on to someone they know. We are extremely happy with our video!!!!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Marky does a wonderful job. He has such a creative eye and its represented in his final product.

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/1/12, 1 Review