Mark J Pierson Wedding Films Reviews

43 Reviews for Mark J Pierson Wedding Films

• Karen

Karen M. · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Amazing Film Makers

I decided to add videography at the last minute and am so glad that I did. Mark and his team did an exceptional job. Our wedding films are so beautiful and truly capture our special day, allowing us to relive it for years to come.

Sent on 04/03/2020

Salina L. · Married on 12/10/2020

Wedding video

Highly recommend! Mark was extremely nice , professional and has amazing talent!

We got our highlight video in about a month! It was beautiful.
    Thank you for capturing our special day (:

Sent on 02/13/2021

Melanie J. · Married on 06/27/2020

So happy with our wedding video

I knew I wanted a wedding video that We could watch and relive our special day. I’m so happy I made the decision to pick Mark and his team. Everything went super smoothly for us, he captured the most special moments we will cherish forever. The short video was edited based off a certain style I loved and it couldn’t have turned out better. I’m so grateful for the memories. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Jeff

Jeff H. · Married on 03/14/2020

Destination Wedding

We are from NJ so everything we had to do was over the phone or email . Everything from picking a package to payment set up was so easy thanks to awesome communication! We received all of our video footage and the quality is perfect and was so amazing! We love these guys!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Benjamin H. · Married on 01/01/2020

Captured Beautifully

Mark's team was recommended highly by our wedding planner and photographer. We wanted videography primarily to capture the ceremony and speeches, but we got a lot of other beautiful moments and wedding details. His team was super stealthy and barely noticed them as they were capturing everything. The videos we received (~ 6 weeks after the wedding date) are just as we hoped for and we are very happy with our decision to work with them.

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/17/2019

Dreams Do Come True!

PSA: If you are considering hiring a videographer, look no further than MJP films to capture your special day! We can’t recommend them enough!!!
    From start to finish working with Mark & Morgan was an absolute pleasure. They were extremely thorough in regards to getting to know us, and what our vision was for our wedding film. We are obsessed with ALL of our videos (Trailer, Highlights, Extended Highlights, and Archive of the Entire Day) and we find ourselves sharing them with anyone and everyone…. We just took a ski trip to Vail and we showed it to the guy sitting next to us on the plane, the people on our shuttle to the hotel, the staff at the hotel, a few people at happy hour… we can’t stop sharing our videos! We ended up with a few new Facebook friends since some of the people we met wanted to watch all the videos we posted! If you are reading this review and want to see exactly what we are talking about, head over to Mark Pierson’s website and watch the videos of Brooke and Matthew from 11/17/2019. We can’t say enough great things about our experience, the footage we received, the people at MJP films, the reasonable cost, their punctuality, response to our vision, etc. We get to re-live the magic of our wedding day every time we watch our films. We are incredibly grateful and we will cherish the memories we made and the footage we have of our day forever.
    -Brooke & Matt

Sent on 01/27/2020

Tracy G. · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional, easy to work with

Had a great experience with our videographer at our recent wedding in Key West! He was easy to work with online beforehand and on the day of our event, working seamlessly next to our photographer. Very happy with our final videos!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Katy

Katy E. · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely amazing production

Wonder Dog Weddings were extremely responsive and professional. They even provided us with requested drone video. The final production was simply amazing and they did an awesome job with music and capturing our wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/04/2019

So fun and easy to work with!

Marky and his crew are so fun and easy to work with. A couple weeks before or wedding, Marky sent a questionnaire regarding some of our song choices that will be incorporated within the day as well as people we would like incorporated in our video. They did a great job of honoring our song genre requests in our videos! Marky and his team are truly talented and did an amazing job capturing our big day! The highlight videos are amazing and our actual wedding video captured moments that we forgot about! The videos are all high quality and totally bring us back to all the feels of our wedding day. 100% recommend Marky and his crew for your next big event!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Anna J. · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful work!

My video really captured the spirit of my wedding day! The finished product is professional and polished.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth R. · Married on 04/13/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

They were so easy to work with. The footage is absolutely stunning. We are so in love with our videos, they captured everything perfectly. Along with taking perfect footage, they were so easy to work with, extremely professional and responsive!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Caroline · Married on 04/12/2019

So glad we worked with Marky!

My husband and I considered not getting a videographer because we were trying to save money. We are sooo glad we did. Marky and his crew captured so many amazing moments from our wedding. The end product was more than we ever expected and it was so great to be able to share our special day with guests who couldn’t make it. We can’t say thank you enough!

Natalia · Married on 03/30/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Mark, Morgan, and the Wonder Studios team captured our wedding memories so beautifully! They filmed all our special moments, all the little details, but more than that, they managed to capture the magical feeling of love that permeated our day. It means everything to watch our videos back and relive that joy over and over again! These awesome folks are the real deal, professional and fun wrapped into one. We loved working with them, and have no doubt that you will too!

Christie · Married on 03/23/2019

So Happy We Went with a Videographer!

We decided at the last minute to do a videographer and boy are we happy we did. They were able to capture all the important moments and also so many things that we missed being busy the whole night. Getting that video a few weeks later was the greatest gift. I would 100% recommend them using them. They were really amazing!

• ValGal

Valerie · Married on 03/16/2019

Invisible videographer; incredible results

If I hadn't noticed them in two of my 800 wedding photos, I might have wondered if Marky Pierson and his second video shooter were even at my wedding. I never really met them, and I wouldn't have thought that would be a good thing, but the final footage was amazing! I had them arrive at the Hyatt for our First Look at 5pm and stay five hours, so we could get video of most of the reception. An unintrusive videographer is exactly what we wanted. The photographers set up the photography shoot and Marky captured it all beautifully on video without getting in the photos. I asked for a romantic 5-min video capturing the depth of our love -- and the video makes me tear up every time. May I add that we are an older couple and he made us look good? (Well, we must give credit to Casa Salon too.) The video artistry is just what we wanted -- beautiful, with the type of music we like, and focused on our emotional vows. I would have liked some footage of our RV or drone footage of Key West, but that was a lot more extra than our budget would allow. http://wonderdogweddings.com/blog/2019/03/28/wanderlusters-val-mitch-make-their-way-south-to-get-hitched

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2019

Absolutely beautiful videos!

I could not love my wedding videos more, there were so many moments that I had forgotten and others that I missed completely. Now I will forever have something that not only reminds us of how wonderful the day was, but really captures the spirit of the day. Marky and Morgan nailed it, the theme we wanted was perfectly executed, the music was fantastic and the quality was impeccable. People have been absolutely AMAZED at the quality of the videos, I have received dozens of compliments and it is clear that these videos have exceeded everyone's expectations. In fact, I have now inspired every other bride-to-be that I know (and in one case, a groom-to-be) to hire a videographer for their own weddings! it is a must have, we will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives! Best money I have ever spent!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Derek · Married on 12/09/2018

Awesome wedding videographer

Fantastic wedding videographer. Mark was not only professional, he was incredibly kind and nice. The finished videos couldn't have come out better. Really outstanding!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing - start to finish!

We absolutely loved working with Marky and his team! During planning they were super flexible, easily rolling with our Hurricane Irma related date and venue changes. The day of the wedding, Marky and Morgan were so laid back, quickly putting my wife and I at ease. And the finished product is simply amazing! They captured all of the important moments — the fun candid ones —tying everything together in such a creative and beautiful way. We have gotten so many compliments on the video from friends and family. This is the lasting memory we’ll have of our special day, and we couldn’t be happier with it!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Alex · Married on 04/28/2018

My wife sara I got married at sunset key and mark and his team had been so incredible from start to end - we were able to discuss everything over the phone and then even in person - mark had so many amazing ideas and great tips around timelines etc - throughout the day the whole team had been so professional helpful and just lovely to have around- the preview and the finished product had been provided ahead of time and we were blown away by the end product - everyone that had watched the video had commented on the quality and creative outcome and my wife and I just keep reliving the best day we have ever had and we are so grateful that you have given us this gift !

Sent on 06/29/2018

Gina · Married on 04/07/2018

We just absolutely loved Mark and his team. Our original wedding date was scheduled for Sept 30th but Hurricane Irma decided we would have other things to do that day. Mark was so flexible and responsive to our panicked emails and numerous date changes thereafter. When our BIG day finally came, in April, Mark and his team were there. SO easy to work with! They appeared to us, to be very go with the flow, but I am sure there was a lot of planning and expertise going on behind the scenes. Our videos arrived very soon after the wedding - probably early then quoted and certaintly earlier than we expected. The finished product was beautiful. He sent us versions to share on our social media accounts, a short 2+ min video, a 9 min video and of course the full thing. My husband and I spent full days just watching and rewatching our videos. Mark was so thoughtful to take the instrumental version of our wedding song and make it the background to the videos. Everyone who watched them started to cry again. They were simply beautiful.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Cami · Married on 03/31/2018

So happy to have had them for our special day! They really went above and beyond with the footage they captured!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Marie-Laure · Married on 03/24/2018

Just wow! We got married in Key West at Fort Zachary Taylor on March 24, 2018 and we absolutely loved working with Mark and his team. They are amazing! Very professional, super nice, and responsive. Our families in France and Australia were able to see us exchange our vows from far away thanks to a live streaming of the ceremony. And the best part: it's been less than three weeks since our wedding and we already have our wedding videos, including awesome short films to share on social media and an amazing 90-min+ edited version with special messages from friends and family. We are SO thrilled with our videos and I have to say that I am very impressed with the music choice. I had asked our ukulele player to learn a special song that is not common at all (but very special to me and my husband) and somehow Mark found it and made it part of the video without me having to make any special requests. He just knew and that's so incredible. We will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives. I strongly recommend hiring Mark and his team for your wedding. You won't regret it!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Deanna · Married on 02/10/2018

Mark Pierson captured our entire wedding day beautifully. We highly recommend doing a livestream if you have family members that could not attend. We were so happy we did this for them. Our videos were so stunning. We especially loved our short clips that we got to share with everyone! We were so glad we had Mark for our special day. Definitely recommend! - Deanna & John

Sent on 04/27/2018
  • Echo

Baiwa · Married on 12/11/2017

We were planning our Key West wedding in December 2017 from Western New York, 1500 miles away. We never met Marky or his team.
    We never knew we could trust someone so much we’ve never met for something so important. Mark J Pierson and his team left us nothing but amazing memories and beautiful wedding videos that brought us to tears every single time we watched them.

Marky and his team are extremely professional, and highly skilled. They show up on the wedding day way ahead of time, took footage of every single important detail, they have beautiful taste in cinematography, they were flexible to add contract terms for us to make us comfortable, they deliver all the videos in less than a month, they even make two version of my highlight video because the picky bride wants a change of song, they were such an important part of our wedding and they made it PERFECT.

Words can never express how grateful we are. Thank you Marky, Morgan and team! We are so so glad that we chose you!

Tons of love, Baiwa and Rob

Sent on 04/16/2018

Matthew · Married on 12/02/2017

We were married in Key West at the Casa Marina on December 2nd 2017. Mark did an exceptional job and didn't miss a single shot. We are so thrilled with our video and the various moments he captured throughout the afternoon and evening. We highly recommend Mark Pierson to shoot your Key West wedding he was easy to work with very professional and most important produced the most important video that captured our amazing day.

Thanks,