Mark Dickinson Photography Reviews

42 | Port Orange, FL

42 Reviews for Mark Dickinson Photography

Mika · Married on 04/05/2019

Wedding/ reception photos

This is the second time we have hired Mark! He never fails to impress. Highly recommend him

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany M Broems · Married on 01/02/2019

Best photographer

No one puts as much effort into their job as Mark. He is such a professional and at the same time so funny and great to work with. I wouldn’t use any other photographer... ever! Lol

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Mrs. Araj

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Mark is so amazing to work with. Him and his wife Lindsay were so kind and helpful. They answered all of our questions really quickly. I wish I would have know Lindsay was a wedding planner earlier on so I could have hired her for our wedding. Mark and his assistant Danielle took the most beautiful pictures at our wedding. They made sure to capture all of the pictures we requested while keeping everyone on schedule. Danielle was really sweet the whole day. She was more helpful than my wedding planner. If you want the best possible pictures of your wedding you should hire Mark and his team. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Katharina · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you Mark and your wife for being there to answer all my questions and being very understanding! From our engagement photo session to our wedding night photos they came out just beautifully thank you for all that you do! You rock!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Dean · Married on 06/03/2017

Mark is an amazing talent! He has a great eye for artistic shots and has all the equipment to capture the best poses in the right light at the perfect moment. We feel so lucky to have had him record our wedding and love every image he produced. He helped put us at ease and was very conscious of working quickly and efficiently to minimize time away from the reception. He helped capture moments we will treasure for the rest of our lives, and we highly recommend him for your photography needs.

Sent on 07/31/2017

melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

Mark is the most creative and knowledgable person in photography I have ever met. Alex and I knew we were going to hire him right away, after looking through his photos and 5 mins of meeting him, you know you will have nothing but beyond spectacular wedding photos. He is very professional but down to earth at the same time, he really lets his mind take him to different areas of the property that he feels are best at that moment, and will even try something new and it ends up being the number 1 shot your in love with! We just got our blog and every picture is flawless, he really captures the happiness and love of the day. I can't wait to see the rest and get them all on to print! You are sure to be beyond happy with choosing Mark!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Mark was extremely organized with the family photos and went above and beyond to get pictures of every little detail before, during, and after the ceremony.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/14/2015

Mark is AMAZING! He is upbeat very energetic and tries to keep us comfortable. He does a complementary "Get to know you session" so you can get the awkwardness out of the way before the big day. He takes pride in his work and his pictures are just breathtaking. Yes he is a bit on the pricey side but I looked at other photographers and they just don't compare to his work. I am so excited for our big day and I know we will be in good hands with Mark.

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • Y

Yesabel · Married on 10/10/2015

Mark and his team are incredibly talented and truly professionals. We were so lucky to find him for our "destination" wedding in Orlando, FL. Mark was very receptive and open when we were choosing a photographer, and I think his work speaks for itself. He has a vision for each shot, gives great direction, and does whatever it takes to get the best photo. He even hopped into the lake at our venue just to get the right view. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about him

Sent on 09/30/2015

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2015

I've known Mark for years and he's done family photos for us in the past and there was no doubt in my mind this was the person that I could trust to document my wedding. Our engagement photos came out amazing! I can't wait to have our wedding and see our wedding day through the eyes of Mark! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 03/25/2015

Mark and his team are amazing. My wedding pictures were more than I could have ever imagined. He did such an amazing job.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2014

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Mark Dickinson Photography! Mark and his team did a fantastic job with our wedding photos (and our engagement photos!). Mark is efficient and organized, and he will keep you on track on the day of your wedding. The quality of our pictures is phenomenal, and we have gotten so many compliments. Mark is incredibly efficient and organized. The speed with which he completed our photos is outstanding, and he and his wife are always very timely with their responses to any questions I have had. I highly recommend Mark Dickinson Photography. Great quality for a great value.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Mark is an outstanding photographer. He includes a "get to know you" engagement session with every package and takes AMAZING pictures. He is the best! I am so glad we went with a professional instead of a friend that does photography on the side. Pictures are definitely worth a thousand words-and then some!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Britttany · Married on 05/19/2014

Mark is absolutely amazing. His creativity is off the charts and it shows in his photographs. We felt honored to have him doing our wedding. He is professional but never stiff and truly loves what he does. Mark, Daniella and Lindsay made us feel at ease and helped us enjoy our day. They all worked so well together that our wedding just flowed like it should have. We are so looking forward to seeing what Mark has created for us, but have no doubts at all that it is going to be incredible. We would not hesitate to recommend Mark and his team to any bride and groom who want the very best for their wedding. There is no better out there.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Desiree · Married on 05/17/2014

Mark rocks!
    He did an absolutely fabulous job. He not only got shots of everything, he was fantastic at getting the attention of all of the kids and ensuring that we got our group pictures done quickly and efficiently.
    He has such a unique perspective, you definitely want to go to him if you're looking for something a little less "stiff" than the usual photos!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Lora · Married on 04/11/2014

Mark is a fantastic photographer. My husband and I met him while he was photographing a friends wedding, and we really enjoyed his work. On our wedding day, he worked hard to ensure we fit in all the photos we requested, and made time later in the evening to do some great evening shots. He is fun to work with as well! Fast and stress free communication as well! Lots of fun and unexpected photo ops too! I would definitely recommend Mark to anyone look for a photographer.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Mark and team were wonderful! They were such a pleasure to work with. They cost a little more than what we expected, but he is worth EVERY penny. Our pictures are beautiful. He makes you feel very comfortable and gives great direction on how to make the photos even better. He asked us what we wanted, and if we didn't know he would come up with great ideas and those photos turned out amazing. I highly recommend him and the team. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2013

Mark is great!!! He is so quick to answer any of my questions. I love his style of photography and how he uses lighting. He did our engagement and wedding photos, and they came out wonderfully!! I get compliments on our photos all the time! I met him at a Bridal Show and chose him because I loved how he lived in the moment and even when bad things happened--like rain during an outdoor ceremony--he made it into beautiful art. Which was brilliant, because it DID rain at my outdoor wedding. But Mark just rolled with it! In fact, he helped us see the blessing in the rain. He has really gone the distance for us, because that is who he is. Mark and his team go over and beyond to make sure we are happy. Thank you, Mark, Lindsay, and Daniella!!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

WOW -- I never thought twice about the quality of photos we were going to get from Mark. He and Lindsay make an amazing team and made my husband and I felt so comfortable every step of the way. We aren't the pose-y, photogenic type, but they created masterpieces with what they had to work with. Very professional and always going above and beyond. When you look at prices, think long and hard because what you pay for is what you get, and I don't regret a single dime that we spent with Mark. He captured our day incredibly and we will have these pictures to share with our family and friends for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Mark Dickinson Photography's reply:

You are too kind Lauren! I hope you enjoy the photos and memories! You and David are spectacular! I have to say it was a very nice and relaxed wedding day as a photographer. It was so helpful to capture some amazingness!

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2012

Mark Dickinson Photography is truly the only way to go! Mark and Lindsay were awesome from the beginning - helping us pick out the perfect package and explaining everything along the way. They came up to St Augustine for an awesome Engagement shoot and the pictures were amazing (and I'm definitely one of those who isn't a fan of pictures of myself). As for the wedding day, we couldn't have done it without them. They kept the mood light and happy while I was nervous and helped with everything from the timeline to giving bits of needed advice while shooting beautiful photos. They are both so nice and go above and beyond. During the reception, several people stepped on my dress to the point that it completely ripped out the bustle so I could barely dance. They both jumped into action, quickly obtaining safety pins and made a fix that allowed me to have a blast for the rest of the night! Every time I thought how I'd like a picture of a cute moment, it was already too late - the flash was going off. I would recommend them to any bride for their kindness, professionalism, and quality. A very worthwhile investment! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Mark Dickinson Photography's reply:

<3 I have no other words but thank you! I'm so happy for you two! I can't wait to work with you in the future!
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 10/06/2012

If there were more stars to give I would! There is absolutely nothing more spectacular than our wedding & engagement pictures from Mark Dickinson Photography. Mark was the 1st & only photographer we met with - there was no need to look any further. We booked Mark almost 2 years before our wedding because there was no way we were going to miss out on having him capture the most special day of our lives. He was so personable and always put me at ease when I felt overwhelmed. It rained on the day of our wedding but that didn't slow Mark down a bit.

When I finally saw our gallery I was in awe - they took my breath away. Even in my wildest dreams I could not have imagined them to be this beautiful. It was an amazing day & Mark captured all the moments we will cherish for a lifetime. We honestly cannot thank you (and Lindsay) enough.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Mark Dickinson Photography's reply:

Tina! Thank yoooou! I can't thank you enough! I'm glad we didn't have any issues with the photos like the P+S camera. :) <3 you and Scott!
  • Mrs_Ehlers

Katie · Married on 05/28/2012

All I can say is.... AMAZING. Mark is truly an artist, and one of the nicest guys we have ever met. He is super professional, and has such a creative eye. We had our engagement shoot and wedding within the same week because we are from out of state. Mark and his wife Lindsay readily answered all of our questions, and were increibly flexible to accomodate our schedule. Our engagement shoot was so much fun, and we brought our dog along. Mark and Lindsay were awesome with Madden, and the entire shoot was more than we could have ever imagined. Mark is not your typical photographer, and your photos will be anything but "typical." The day of our wedding was a bit "wet" due to Tropical Storm Beryl. We were dissapointed because we didnt think we could get any outdoor shots. Wellllll the rain was actually a blessing in disguise because Mark brought us out in the rain, and created a once in a lifetime shot. I was twirling in the rain looking at Jeffrey, and Marks creative eye sparkled!! My main image is the photo I am referring to. A completely spectacular shot, and a perfect example of Mark's incredible work. Thank you Mark & Lindsay. I cant even begin to stress to every bride that you NEED Mark. He is incredible!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Mark Dickinson Photography's reply:

Well Mrs. Ehlers. As I always say. I am only capable to what my couples will allow me to be. As I told you the day of your wedding. I am so mad that it rained but so happy at the same time. It's one of those love hate relationships with weather. But You and Jeff helped create an amazing image at the end of the night. <3

Alexandra · Married on 05/05/2012

Thank you for being so creative and unique! The quality of work you provide is beyond amazing. We can't wait to see the final product! The previews have just been so wonderful and all our family cannot stop saying how great of a photographer you are.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Mark Dickinson Photography's reply:

Mrs. A.V Thank you for this. I had an amazing time with you two at the wedding. Your family, is so warming and welcoming. Im glad you enjoyed everything! <3

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2012

Mark Dickinson was an amazing photographer. He has such an eye for detail and takes the most different and unusual shots. We were very pleased with him and his work and would definitely recommend him to anyone. He also does engagement shoots, weddings, and baby shots. You won't be disappointed with his work!!! He is an amazing photographer!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Mark Dickinson Photography's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you soo much. I do appreciate it. I can't say enough about you guys either. It takes you guys having the details for me to be able to capture the uniqueness! <3

Allie · Married on 09/24/2011

Mark takes the most beautiful and unique photographs! Our engagement pictures and what we have seen of our wedding pictures are breathtaking. All of our guests and family raved about how easy Mark is to work with and how creative he is. You will be amazed with his work, you would be crazy to use anybody else. Thanks Mark :)

Sent on 10/12/2011