Mark Adrian Photography Reviews

Mark Adrian Photography 6
Mark Adrian Photography 7

Cindy Smith · Married on 02/22/2019

Perfection!

Mark was an absolute delight to work with. He is warm, professional, and helped to make our special day “over the top” perfection! I highly, highly recommend. Thank you Mark for going above and beyond; and for capturing the day so beautifully.

Kristi · Married on 02/22/2019

Perfect pictures that will last forever!

Mark was amazing and we love the pictures! He was so creative and fun! Thank you to Mark for being such a big part of capturing the best day of our lives!

Taylor · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing experience!

Mark was truly wonderful! Mark and Sheila have such good energy and were amazing to work with. They kept our entire wedding party smiling and laughing throughout the day. Mark gives great direction and miraculously made my husband and I look and feel like models. Our pictures came out better than we could have hoped for and captured our personalities perfectly!

Mark Adrian Photography 8
    Mark Adrian Photography 9
    Mark Adrian Photography 10
  • B Fulkerson

B Fulkerson · Married on 10/13/2018

This is the photographer you want!

I immediately liked Mark the day I met him. There were so many people around that wanted to talk to him and yet I felt like I was the only one there. He listened to what I was saying and totally focused in and explained everything I needed to know. Mark is very kind, calm, clear. I think he can see the picture in his mind before he even takes it. Sheela is wonderful, as well. She is the same with her clarity but adds the perfect touch of sweetness. They work together beautifully. Priyanka, the 3rd photographer was also a gem to work with. All were very easy going and were so open to suggestions.Photographs are definitely an expense. But, this is what your special memories are going to be made from. These photos are going to let you relive your special day, over and over. These photos are going to tell a story, not just any story, YOUR story. Years ago, I skimped on my photographer for my wedding and I hated my pictures. They were such a disappointment. I was not going to let my daughter make the same mistake. We are both anxiously awaiting ALL the photos. The ones that Mark has shared with us are absolutely breathtaking. Creative, fun, romantic and just surprising in such a wonderful way. I have been scrolling Face Book a lot checking for any new pictures that Mark posts. I do know the wait will be worth it and the memories, well, we will have those forever because of Mark Adrian Photography.

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I couldn't have received better photographers💓

Lindsay and Isaac were absolutely amazing! They were so professional and captured all of the wonderful moments.

Marsha Hicklin · Married on 09/22/2018

Eye for all of the details - even the balloons

Mark and his team caught every little detail to capture the memories of a fantastic day.

• Kirby

Kirby · Married on 09/22/2018

Mark and his team are AMAZING to work with

JD Entertainment and everyone that we dealt with was amazing and over the top nice. Will was our DJ and I can't tell you how much everyone at the wedding loved him. he kept the dance floor moving and was fun. All my friends wished they would of had Will for their wedding. I can not tell you how amazing Will was to work with. He answered all my questions, he went over the top and helped make my day special by playing the songs my grandfather had sang for his grandchildren before he passed. He kept a secret from everyone from the wedding so I could have a special moment with my Bonus son (my stepson) he went over and above what we asked for. I have been married for a month now and my guest still talk about how great our DJ was. The photo booth was a hit as well. Thank you JD Entertainment for everything and making my Dream wedding come true.

Mark Adrian Photography 11
    Mark Adrian Photography 12
    Mark Adrian Photography 13
    Mark Adrian Photography 14
    Mark Adrian Photography 15

Krystal · Married on 09/15/2018

Mark and his team were seriously the best! I found him at the bridal show at the Palace about 3 years ago and have known that he would photograph my wedding someday. Fast forward to September of this year and he was there to capture our big day! It was one of the easiest and best decisions I made regarding my wedding. Mark and his team were so personable and kind. He was even able to create time to have a special moment with my brother who has special needs, and for that I will be forever grateful. They were absolutely phenomenal and caught every moment that I could ever want and then some. He has such a kind spirit, made everyone feel comfortable, and kept everyone on our time schedule which is no easy task! I will absolutely be using Mark and his team for any future events I need photographed. The pictures from our wedding are absolutely breathtaking and I cannot thank him enough! Book Mark Adrian Photography, you will not be disappointed!

Mark Adrian Photography 16
    Mark Adrian Photography 17
    Mark Adrian Photography 18
    Mark Adrian Photography 19
    Mark Adrian Photography 20

Dana · Married on 09/14/2018

I am SO HAPPY we chose Mark Adrian Photography for our wedding day!! I was super nervous in general, bc I’m not a photogenic person while my husband is ( which is why I opted out of any type of engagement pics) but Mark made the entire day fun and didn’t seem like we were actually having photos taken. I gave Mark probably a little more than needed photo inspo shots bc of my nervousness :) and he also brought his own twist and inspo to the day. All of our photos came out fantastic! Our bridal party and family kept telling us how great Mark and Sheela were all day from their personalities to their talent and that we were going to have a hard time selecting our photos bc they knew they were going to be good ones! I couldn’t agree more & now looking at them, they were right. I can’t say enough positive things about spending our wedding day with the best photography team!

Mark Adrian Photography 21
    Mark Adrian Photography 22
    Mark Adrian Photography 23

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Mark Adrian Photography

Mark and his team were an ABSOLUTE DREAM to work with.
    Everything was seamless, having Mark and his team to count on was a huge weight off of our shoulders both day of and in the time leading up to the big day.
    Everyone involved in our photos ( bridal party, parents, close friends and family) were so impressed with him! Mark and team were so upbeat, all smiles, and relaxed that everyone else was able to just enjoy the day!
    It’s been 2 weeks and we are still talking about him.
    The turn around on getting the digital proofs was shockingly fast and lines of communication have always been open. At no point did I feel like I was waiting to hear back from Mark.

You will not regent choosing Mark Adrian Photography!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therese · Married on 09/02/2018

Awesome! Mark’s pictures of our daughter’s wedding were completely awesome! All of our children are married but, if we had another one, there is NO ONE else I would hire to photograph the wedding other then Mark. From the moment my daughter and I met him, we knew we wanted Mark to do the wedding. Mark has an upbeat and engaging personality. Mark and his team exceeded our high expectations. Not only did the photos capture the day, Mark was great to be around. Several of our guest commented during the wedding how much they like our photographer. After seeing the pictures, several people have commented on how perfect they are! If you are looking for someone who will capture the special moments of your once-in-a-lifetime occasion, look no further. Mark will not disappoint!

Stacy · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly Recommend Mark Adrian Photography!

I would highly recommend Mark Adrian Photography. Mark really gets to know you as a couple, as well as the bridal party and family. He is very respectful and makes sure to capture the kinds of photos that you want. Mark made sure that during the cocktail hour and reception he went around and captured portraits for any couple or family that wanted one. My guests really appreciated that! Mark also made sure that the pictures, ceremony, and reception were all going according to schedule so that nothing gets missed. Mark was very attentive and willing to discuss what we wanted and answer any questions that we had. I got so many compliments about my wedding photos and how fun and friendly Mark was! Mark was the only photographer that I met with because after meeting with him I knew he was the photographer for us. I'm so glad that I went with Mark!

Stephanie Cox · Married on 07/28/2018

Mark is absolutely amazing!!

I don’t even know where to begin. Mark was a great asset to our special day. From the very first time we met at a wedding event, he captured our trust and our respect. He is very professional on everything that he does and is there to help throughout your wedding day. I would refer him to anyone that needs a photographer, especially a wedding photographer. He and his partner Lindsay, were absolutely amazing and were willing to do anything to get the best shot. They were very particular on the back drop and even the reflection in the picture, which showed us right there that our pictures were going to be great. Mark is a character and made the day very interesting and fun. We absolutely love our pictures that he provided us and our family keeps telling us how beautiful and fantastic they are. Mark, we thank you for everything that you have done for us and we would never have had such a terrific day without your help!

The Cox’s

Daphne · Married on 05/26/2018

I'll start with this: my officiant (who marries hundreds of people a year) saw Mark before the wedding, sighed with relief, and said "Oh thank goodness, you got one of the good photographers."

Mark was truly a savior at my wedding. First, imagine walking around in a Wedding Expo, knowing nothing about weddings, and talking to a few photographers, all of which are already booked, 8 months in advance, and beginning to panic. Then you stumble upon a friendly man who talks to you about the timeline of the services you need to register and how to start, without trying to sell you something. Then it turns out, he's also a great photographer!

Then, your life gets crazy, and he patiently waits for the info you send him, accepts your last minute call for an engagement portrait session, and turns out to be a genuinely fun guy who makes you and your fiancee laugh when you feel awkward posing.

Then, on your wedding day, he runs behind a horse carriage for an hour in 80 degree sunny weather, becomes an interface between you and the DJ delivering messages on timing, takes the most amazing photos in which he captures how truly happy you and your fiancee are, and even manages to help you escape guest tables that want to keep you talking forever by taking formal photos so you have an excuse to move on and see everyone else!

I was honored, and so grateful, to have had Mark and his wife, Sheila, at my wedding. Sheila paid attention to the tiniest details (where my veil was blowing, how my dress was arranged) in every shot, and they both had amazing creative ideas for poses and places to photograph. They were patient and comprehensive and hilarious. They made everything fun. The luckiest thing that happened to me in 2017 is that I randomly started talking to him in the Novi Bridal Expo. Except I'd say, it probably wasn't luck-- he just is that friendly looking that I stopped to talk to him.

If you go with Mark, you will not regret it.

• Susie

Susie Reaume · Married on 05/05/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Mark and his wife were a delight to work with, and I looove my wedding photos!

Mark Adrian Photography 24
    Mark Adrian Photography 25

Tammy · Married on 10/15/2017

All I can say is WOW! From the first time we met Mark, we knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding. We were not disappointed. He was fun to work with, keeping the mood light, joyful and filled with laughter and it came through in the pictures. We wanted our wedding photos to be family heirlooms, something we could look at and be as happy as we were on the day and thanks to Mark we have that.

Tom · Married on 10/15/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Mark and Lindsey at our daughters wedding. He has such a way with people! So easy and fun to work with, I had to get a picture with him before the day was over. The wedding pictures came back in a week and family that couldn't attend said the pictures made them feel like they were there. I can't thank him enough for capturing our daughters day!

Paul · Married on 09/30/2017

Besides his non stop energy, the thing that struck us the most about Mark Adrian is that he knew the names of the entire wedding party within a few minutes and called us all by name for the two days. He went out of his way to make sure our daughter's (bride) shot list was totally completed. Then he added his genius and all inclusiveness to end up with a product that was awesome and precious to our family and guests.

Janice · Married on 09/30/2017

We cannot thank Mark enough for his expert guidance on our wedding day, and we are still getting compliments on our photographer – nearly four weeks since our event! Mark is not only extremely organized, but he also has the most impressive demeanor we’ve ever experienced – he was adept in giving direction to our guests and explaining our vision in order to get the perfect shots. We had a Star Wars theme wedding, and even when things got about as chaotic as a Broadway show, Mark remained cool as a cucumber, and his calm disposition soothed even the most frantic of brides (me). He handled a crowd of immense proportions with ease, and captured some of the best large group shots possible! Our wedding was in a historic theatre, and Mark adapted to the darkened environment seamlessly, preserving the essence of the theatre experience, while adding enough light for the perfect exposure. He has an eye for composition and color you would expect from an art museum exhibitor, and once he makes sure your requested shots are covered, he works his magnificent “Mark Magic,” which is the reason we hired him. He can elicit the perfect responses and expressions from his subjects, creating a photographic tapestry of cherished memories preserved for a lifetime. His second shooter, Lindsay Johnson, also deserves high praise, as the communication between the two of them was flawless, allowing shots to be captured from two perspectives at all times. Lindsay came to the rescue twice, saving me from a near catastrophic wardrobe malfunction by swiftly offering a pin to keep things in place, and also bustled my dress for photos faster than anyone in my bridal party could’ve ever hoped – she’s a bride’s dream! The professional combination of Mark and Lindsay resulted in magazine quality spreads, and photos we will treasure far and above any gift we received. There is only one word to describe Mark’s work: Epic. And it truly was. He’s the best.

Mark Adrian Photography 26
    Mark Adrian Photography 27
    Mark Adrian Photography 28
    Mark Adrian Photography 29

Brynn · Married on 09/01/2017

My husband and I would recommend Mark Adrian Photography to any and everyone looking for a wedding photographer! From engagement pictures to wedding day pictures, Mark and his crew made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We loved Mark's warm, goofy, uplifting personality, which made it a complete pleasure to work with him from start to finish. And the pictures... OMG #Obsessed !!! The best quality!!! We are so excited to receive our Wedding Day Album :) Thanks again Mark Adrian. You are the best!!!

Andrea · Married on 07/29/2017

From the first time I met Mark, I knew he was the one...to be our wedding photographer! On top of being a brilliant photographer, he is one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet, and so much fun! What really stands out about Mark is that he takes the time to get to know each of his couples, and captures their personalities through his photographs. My (now) husband and I aren't big fans of staged photographs, so when our engagement photos came around, we were a little bit nervous. Mark made us laugh the entire time, and our photos really showed our true selves!

On the morning of my wedding, I was a nervous wreck. When Mark and Lindsay walked in, they pulled me aside and calmed me down, which nobody had been able to do all day. Thanks to them, I was able to relax and enjoy every moment of my big day! In addition to being the calming presence that every bride needs, they were so much fun and kept everyone engaged the entire day. Mark and Lindsay were the dream team, and managed to get incredible pictures of everyone. They went above and beyond and managed to get pictures of all of our family and friends at the reception! We felt as though our wedding pictures really told our story and captured the day in a way that no videographer could.

Mark was there for us through every step of our engagement, and really helped to make our wedding amazing. I highly recommend him to everyone, whether you're engaged, married, or looking for someone to capture any of your special moments. Mark is the best, and we cannot wait to work with him again in the future!

Mark Adrian Photography 30
    Mark Adrian Photography 37
    Mark Adrian Photography 38
    Mark Adrian Photography 39

Tasha · Married on 07/28/2017

Mark and Sheila made our special day nothing less than amazing!! I was so glad I attended a bridal show and he was there. There were other photographers I met along this planning journey but no one "wowed" me like he did! Mark put on an excellent presentation at his home about his services and what he's capable of and I was sold! They have so much positive energy which made everything go smoothly and that much more fun. Our pictures are beautiful and that is all everyone ever talks about. We will be using them for future events no matter what it is!! It was beyond worth it!!

Carolyn · Married on 07/15/2017

I have never seen two photographers work harder than Mark Adrian and his wife, Sheela. And, the results were outstanding at our daughter's wedding. They are so creative and easy to work with and we could not be happier. Mark has made her and her husband's special day most memorable and a precious gift.

Chrissie · Married on 07/15/2017

I met Mark Adrian at a wedding expo, there were hundreds of vendor's but there was something about Mark that pulled me in, his work is fantastic, his personality is cheerful and his methods and ideas about how to get the best shots was inspiring. Our date wasn't even set yet but I knew I wanted Mark & his team to photograph our wedding. Fast forward 10 months later, I married the man of my dreams and Mark captured every moment perfectly. I am so thankful to have found him and will continue to pursue him for any new opportunity where a photographer is need as I know I will NEVER be disappointed with his superior work. Mark & Sheela are wonderful people and photographers, they capture natural moments and set up for genuine reactions that are timeless. It was a long day but they were energetic, funny and encouraging to the end, you can tell they love their work and it shows! Thank You Mark & Sheela!

Kat · Married on 07/14/2017

We loved Mark Adrian Photography! They were so professional and made us very comfortable. I originally met with Mark and he gave a well organized presentation that explained how everything would go. The wedding day was a busy one but they really made it seem effortless and produced the photos super quickly! We are so lucky to have found them and will always recommend to anyone looking!